● General: You don't always have to plan ahead if you want to travel -- especially right now, when your wanderlust has reached near epidemic proportions! Strike out on a little adventure today, when you get the time. You don't have to dust off your passport and head off to the airport in order to go somewhere cool. How about just checking out what's up on the other side of town? Making a neat new discovery is easy when you're as open to it as you are right now.
Aries (3/21 to 4/19)
● Work: Working in groups is a lot easier when you're surrounded by like minded people. You can't change the people around you, but you can change what you expect of them. See your colleagues in a whole new way.
● Finances: This time last year, your future was unclear. Now you feel like you're looking into a crystal ball. Planning ahead has never been easier. Take advantage of the beautiful view while you have it.
● Love: Plan ahead before you go out with someone new. Do your research and find out that certain someone's interests. When you put the effort in knowing a person's passions, the rewards are equally as exciting.
● General: Your public self and your private self want different things right now, and it's starting to make you feel weird and out of place wherever you are. But the good news is that a confluence is coming soon -- by the end of the day your goals for your personal and professional lives will be in harmony. They might still not be totally aligned, but they will be close enough to each other to enable you to take a deep breath and smile again. Things are falling into place!
Taurus (4/20 to 5/20)
● Work: Don't let power struggles make you jump out of the pan and into the fire. Reacting to weirdness for the sake of weirdness is a waste of time and energy. You have more important fish to fry.
● Finances: You have only the vaguest understanding of how you fit into the world economy, but your role is getting a bit more clear every day. You may be just another consumer, although being one of the masses gives you a lot of power -- and not just spending power. Look into how to use it.
● Love: Today you need to be more open to innovation if you want to solve a tricky communication obstacle. Change your usual approach in getting someone to trust you enough to open up. Think outside of conventional conversation gimmicks. Remember to listen.
● General: One of your partners -- either in romance, life, business or school -- has changed radically, recently. It's still taking you some time to get used to. They aren't quite the same person you always thought they were, but you have to get comfortable with the fact that they might be happier now than they were back then. If you care about them, support them in where they are going. Give them some space and wait for them to get back in touch with you.
Gemini (5/21 to 6/21)
● Work: An issue is finally put to rest. Don't count on anyone being on your side until every last vote in cast. Until then, be your most convincing, because all opinions are changeable.
● Finances: When you have no idea what step to take next, simply stand still. Money falls out of your pockets with every move you make. It would be a shame to lose it doing things that won't even help move you forward.
● Love: Today is a good time for deep thought so seek out a sanctuary where you can concentrate fully. Turn off your phone, turn off the television and keep distractions at bay. Meditate on topics that deserve your full attention. Meditate for a positive outcome.
● General: Watch for differing ideas that could create conflict in your group today. Not everyone is on the same page. You might feel the need to create harmony with everyone, but why put yourself through all that work? A little disagreement can be a very good thing -- it gets interesting conversations started and can help innovation happen. So let whatever happens happen and feel free to jump into a debate (or two) yourself. You've had a great idea you've been saving up, and now might be time to share it.
Cancer (6/22 to 7/22)
● Work: A colleague's aloof manner throws you off. Don't be fooled into thinking they don't care. You'll know how committed they are as soon as you see them pounce on an opportunity.
● Finances: You're not afraid to venture into uncharted territory. The unknown is beckoning, if only because the known is so worn out. Don't let a silly sense of loyalty keep you chained to unprofitable endeavors.
● Love: On your next date display your intellect rather than emotion. Your date might be impressed more if you show off your smarts as much as your heart. Play a pop culture trivia game or share a hard crossword puzzle to see who has the biggest... vocabulary.
● General: You need to find a balance between what you want out of life and what you know you can get right now. It's not that you have to settle for less, it's just that you need to get realistic about what you can accomplish. If you can be adaptable with your expectations, you will start finding more successes coming your way. Socially, you need to get back in touch with someone you haven't seen in a while. They have a question that only you will be able to answer.
Leo (7/23 to 8/22)
● Work: Don't hold on tightly to a certain outcome or approach. There's more than one way to succeed. Listen to your colleagues and work together to come up with solutions.
● Finances: You can't get anyone to do business with you, no matter how hard you push or how low you go. Under conditions like these, it's hardly worth trying, much less selling yourself cheap. Just sit on your eggs for another day.
● Love: Find a different approach when it comes to getting back into the dating game. Think about what your ideal relationship is. Include words like loving, fun, and healthy. The more you tell yourself that you want a soul mate who treats you well, the closer you are to making that a reality.
● General: Your crazy ideas never come at a convenient time, but that shouldn't stop you from pursuing a good one! Today, when you think up something just so crazy that it might work, you've got to do whatever it takes to get the time you need and the resources you need to make it happen. Use your creativity to create a buzz and get other people excited enough to want to help you. Try a few experiments and see what you can make happen before the sun sets tonight.
Virgo (8/23 to 9/22)
● Work: When you start being critical of others, you know you have too much time on your hands. Spend it organizing your things in a creative way instead of wasting it critiquing colleagues.
● Finances: Just when you are slowing down, others are speeding up. Remember all the times you criticized others for not being as well off as you are? You're eating your words, and they're not particularly tasty.
● Love: Experiment with your dating tactics to learn something new about what is and isn't working in your favor. Think carefully about the venues you pick for first dates. Do your research about your date before picking the restaurant, movie or concert. Customize the experience for better results.
● General: If you are starting a new romance right now, get ready for it to take a surprising turn. Things are happening between you two that you could have never expected, so make sure to take it slow and keep the communication open and honest. If you are not in a romance or are in a much more established relationship, you two are about to enter into a very exciting and empowering phase -- old goals you thought could never be reached are looking more and more possible.
Libra (9/23 to 10/23)
● Work: It's not romance, exactly, but something special is in the (office) air. You're getting along well with colleagues and intellectual sparks are flying. In short, it's a good day.
● Finances: Having only the smaller things in life to be thankful for is getting a bit old. Your ambition is ramping up, but are your opportunities matching it? If not, don?t wait around for them to catch up. Go out and make them.
● Love: Getting along well with others could make you in demand, especially among feuding couples in search of a mediator. Be careful not to get too involved in domestic disputes. People have a way of distorting the truth when they feel wronged in love.
● General: You have been introducing more spontaneity into your life, and all signs point to this being a good move. Sure, it may have encouraged more unexpected outbursts from friends, but no real drama. Nothing you need to concern yourself about. They might be having a tough time adjusting to the new you, but you are loving the increased positive energy and the unpredictability of your life right now. So keep on changing and keep people guessing about what your next move might be.
Scorpio (10/24 to 11/21)
● Work: Problems in the office could get caustic if you let them. Avoid both slow, steady conflicts and unexpected outbursts by keeping to yourself. Behold: The beauty of the cubicle.
● Finances: Your imagination rules the day. Letting your mind wander is your most efficient use of time and energy, so don't consider it a waste. The ideas you come up with today will make you money tomorrow.
● Love: A radical new approach to dating could speed up the process of finding someone perfect for you. Think of what you usual do to search for someone worthy of your time, now do the opposite. Instead of hitting the bar, go to church to meet singles. Skip the rock concert and go to the symphony.
● General: Nothing can stop you from getting on with the good times today -- your creativity and ingenuity can help you make fun out of anything. Even waiting for a dental appointment can be a good time when you're on the case! You mind is wide open, you're thinking positively, and you are ready to connect with other people in a new way. You are seeking inspiration, but it's not a frustrating quest -- it's a joyous exploration, full of adventure and celebration.
Sagittarius (11/22 to 12/21)
● Work: An effective office is one in which there is a healthy exchange of ideas. Don't be the bottleneck. Keep an open mind when colleagues start exploring options.
● Finances: Metaphors are useless unless they apply to real life. One is staring you in the face but you're not making the connection. A phrase that was once the broken record of your childhood could teach you a thing or two about spending.
● Love: Exchange ideas with friends who seem to be in the same dating dilemma as you are. Brainstorm places to meet cute singles and offer yourself up as a copilot when you decide to invade a hottie-infested habitat.
● General: If you are in the middle of making any type of travel plans, you should try to finalize them today. If you leave anything up in the air, chances are good that it will fall through the cracks. If other members of your party aren't quite ready to commit, you will either have to push them harder than you'd like to or make up their minds for them. Being more assertive will actually be quite fun, and it will remind you how much power you really have.
Capricorn (12/22 to 01/19)
● Work: It's time to start thinking about your future, and that could mean moving far from your usual routines. Keep your eyes open. An option being offered to you just might be more of a scheme than a plan.
● Finances: You don't have to bother coming up with creative ways to communicate, because your thoughts and feelings are written on your sleeve. That's not such a benefit if either of them involve money. If they do, keep yourself under wraps today.
● Love: Your vision of the future might not match with those of your friends and family. It's okay to want something more out of life than what people expect from you. Stand up for your goals and make your happiness the top priority.
● General: An opportunity you thought was already pretty sweet is looking even more attractive today! So the big question is: How do you make sure you get the chance to be picked for it? Just stay flexible and be prepared! Make it clear that you are ready to go at a moment's notice and ready to take on anything those in power are willing to give you. Don't be afraid to be obvious about it, either. There is no point in beating around the bush when it comes to stuff like this.
Aquarius (1/20 to 2/18)
● Work: Don't be a wallflower. Your have an accurate vision of the future, but it's useless if you don't share it. Speak up. Colleagues will listen, and then act on your advice.
● Finances: It seems like a straight line from where you are to where you want to be, but it's actually a treacherous journey up a mountain road. Don't let yourself be misled by the financial equivalent of glossy tourist brochures. They are meant to sidetrack you.
● Love: It's a great day to take a risk and get to someone new. Talk to a complete stranger to better hone your communication skills. Sometimes it's helpful to initiate conversation with someone outside of your usual friends. Be friendly, observant and most of all, yourself.
● General: Don't pull rank on your underlings or associates today. You have power because you know how to use it, not because you know how to lord it over people! You will be much happier if you join with everyone else and participate in what the group is doing. Connecting with other people will create a lot of warm feelings and the possibility to grow even closer than you already are. You have the ability to balance your authority with your friendliness, so use it.
Pisces (2/19 to 3/20)
● Work: Everything is the same, day after day. This certainly is getting dull, so do something about it. The first step is having a vision of your future. But don't waste your time daydreaming if you're not open to change.
● Finances: You have so much energy that holding still is downright painful. Getting exercise is like buying yourself a present and wrapping it in a big bow. Money is no object, especially with all the free options you have at your disposal.
● Love: Your single status could be the result of unrealistic standards when it comes to romance. Instead of searching for a supermodel with a heart of gold and a heart of a genius, maybe you should broaden your search to a human who thinks you have a cute smile.