● General: You need to strike while the iron is hot! You have a golden opportunity right in front of you, but it's going to head for the hills unless you take advantage of it. Why worry about the consequences when there is no possible way of knowing for sure what they will be? Wherever your sense of adventure went, you have got to get it back right away! Putting so much effort into minimizing your risk doesn't always pay off, so just relax and let the chips fall where they may.
Aries (3/21 to 4/19)
● Work: Subliminal heavy business has more to do with the end of the week than the beginning, but this is where it rears its head. That's not to say it goes away, so get used to its mug.
● Finances: You're totally blind to all you have in common with those around you. You're so busy being independent-minded that you isolate yourself from others. If money really is your personal ball and chain, it's around more than one neck.
● Love: Things go wrong, but that doesn't mean you need to push the panic button. Keep your cool even in the hottest situations and you could end up impressing a secret admirer.
● General: Your passionate love for a certain hobby, gadget or fashion trend is powerful for you -- it feeds your brain and keeps you energized. But not everyone shares your interests so avidly, as you may come to realize when your enthusiasm is greeted by disappointing yawns or rolling eyes. So try to stick with the people you know will appreciate your zeal and maybe even share in it a little. It's much more fun to celebrate something than to try to convert people into liking it.
Taurus (4/20 to 5/20)
● Work: Your passions are elsewhere, but you still have plenty of work to do. Try to focus, if only to let yourself completely off the hook later in the week.
● Finances: You're coming up with quite a few good ideas. Unfortunately, the nuggets are hidden by just as many duds. As long as your subconscious is willing to spit them out, you are willing to sift through the glitter.
● Love: Being possessive just makes you look petty and childish. Curb your urge to whine or lash out against friends you feel have jilted you for more interesting prospects. Be your awesome self without worrying about if you've made the cut.
● General: People are much more open to suggestion than you think right now, especially that one friend whose health isn't what you think it should be. So take a moment today to throw a casual suggestion their way about how they could improve their quality of life or make themselves happier with their body. You are tactful enough to know how to avoid sounding like a lecturer. Just trust that what you say will have the desired impact on this person you care so much about.
Gemini (5/21 to 6/21)
● Work: It's the wrong time of year to be going slower. In fact, most people start going a bit faster right about now. Find a colleague to take brisk walks with, while you can.
● Finances: If losing everything doesn't get the message through to some people, then your preaching certainly won't. You're tempted to teach a lesson or two but don't bother getting up on your soapbox.
● Love: Romance is in the air, so pay attention! Cupid is trying to throw potential partners in your path, but you won't notice if all you focus on is work, work, work. Take time to notice the flirting going on around you!
● General: The feelings you have been trying to hide refuse to be hidden! Today, they are going to start oozing out of you whether you want them to or not -- so do yourself a favor and just open up already! You are no longer indecisive about what you really think, so why not let people know what it is? It's not like you're going to change your mind or anything. And they really do want to know what you think. So stop being evasive and start being more forthright.
Cancer (6/22 to 7/22)
● Work: Emotions are high because of things outside the office, but you're still bringing them to the table. So be extra careful in business matters until you can be your more cool-headed self.
● Finances: Taking care of yourself is actually taking care of others. That's more than the old oxygen-mask trope that refuses to die. You're not worth much in your current state, and coworkers will thank you for restoring your flow of energy.
● Love: If you desire a more passionate pastime than crossword puzzle solving, perhaps you should pick up a hobby that could land you a new lover -- dance classes! You automatically get paired with a partner the rest is up to you.
● General: Someone in your life who is starting on a new journey is looking for support, and they are looking at you! If this level of pressure is getting to you, then take the imitative and set some boundaries. Let them know how much you're willing to be involved, and where you draw the line. The sooner you make it clear to them how much they can depend on you, the sooner you will get rid of the tension that has been festering in your stomach for days. Break it to them gently.
Leo (7/23 to 8/22)
● Work: Keep your mind on your work. You'll be able to nurture your family later in the week, and in a big way. For now, focus on completing assignments and wrapping things up, generally.
● Finances: Looking on the bright side is vital, and it's not as hard as you're making it out to be. There's a lot to be said about your current financial state. Each and every day is an adventure, for one. That should get your list going.
● Love: Watch for plotters. While it's nice to believe all your friends want the best for you, some might be jealous enough to try to derail your quest for romance. Stick to your guns and keep the rumor mill from ruining your chance at love.
● General: In a group setting today, it's important for you to talk less so that you can hear more. Listen to what others have to say about their situations -- they might sound like they're just complaining, but they are also giving you valuable insight. Turn off your critical thinking and just soak up the stories they are telling. Not only are they going to be fascinating for you, they are going to show you how to approach an upcoming situation that is making you nervous.
Virgo (8/23 to 9/22)
● Work: Your emotional nature is your driving force. It sees the finish line up ahead, or smells the feed pail. Either way, it has you galloping through your work.
● Finances: Going with the flow will never make you leader. You know what they say about the view from in front versus the view from behind. The same is true if you're simply floating downriver in an inner tube. It's time to start paddling.
● Love: Today you feel restless -- give into your free spirit. Take a break from your usual routine and do something wild. You may end up attracting someone new who finds your attitude refreshing.
● General: You're very sensitive to the problems of other people right now, which could cause you to get very distracted by things that are not your responsibility. This level of compassion for others is not healthy for you right now, so you need to find a way to extricate yourself from a few of the responsibilities you have taken on. You may think this is selfish, but it is not -- you've been putting the needs and wishes of other people over your own for too long. Work on your own problems.
Libra (9/23 to 10/23)
● Work: Generosity versus stinginess is the issue. If you were to host a big feast, you would spend plenty to put on the best spread. You expect nothing less from your employer. But you'll get it, so be forewarned.
● Finances: It's okay to feel selfish every now and then and you definitely deserve to reward yourself. Just don't forget that a reward now feels like punishment later if you use your credit card. Be kind to yourself both ways.
● Love: Big changes are on the way. Instead of fighting against fate, welcome the shift in your routine with open arms. Life would be dull without a few bouts of transformation.
● General: When was the last time you worked on polishing up your vision for your future? If you haven't given any thought to your five year plan lately, today is a great day to do it. You've got the clarity, you've got the time, and most importantly you've got a few ideas! It's more important than ever for you to understand what you want for yourself, because whether you realize it or not, you are at a crossroads. Take a moment to figure out which way you really want to go.
Scorpio (10/24 to 11/21)
● Work: Oddly, it takes more strength to stay on task for a short week than for a long one. Sometimes a single day feels like an eternity. It's not, so stop looking ahead and start looking down, at work on your desk.
● Finances: No one respects a charlatan, no matter how much money they have. You may feel like an imposter more than a con artist, but whatever the source of your nagging doubt, others can feel it. You'll acknowledge that as your major issue today.
● Love: An intense relationship isn't always the healthiest. While drama might seem romantic it can ultimately burn out the passion too quickly and leave you heartbroken. Seek out a more stable affair instead of one meant for a soap opera.
● General: You have many friends who share your dreams -- after all, that's probably one of the big reasons they are your friends! Why not use today to see how far you can all go toward making one of them come true? Find out what they think is the best way to make things happen. Get a group consensus going about an action plan, and you'll be amazed at how powerful that energy can be! Before you know it, you and your circle could be sailing toward a shared dream. All you have to do is start.
Sagittarius (11/22 to 12/21)
● Work: You may want to be alone, and it's the wrong time of year to have any hope of doing just that. Dive into work. At least you'll be putting off the inevitable.
● Finances: A phone call from a long lost friend, the unexpected drop-in visit of a neighbor -- these are things that would brighten your day. You'll get something of the sort but in the financial arena. There's a certain account that's been gathering dust.
● Love: Give into your good urges today. Help a friend in need, or volunteer to help with a big project. Your offer will be appreciated. It feels good to pay it forward.
● General: Just because you want something to be true doesn't mean that it is -- you cannot let your emotions convince your mind of things that aren't real! Take a detached perspective on things, right now. Be brutally honest with yourself about what is going on. What's your role in the day's dramas? When you see things clearly, you have the upper hand. Let other people kid themselves about the reality of the situation while you rise to a leadership role by knowing what the real deal is!
Capricorn (12/22 to 01/19)
● Work: Someone has to organize friends and family. But it can't be you, because you're stuck in the office. Or can it? If you get a little creative, you can multitask in a big way today.
● Finances: Retirement seems like a distant dream. It may seem impossible that you'll ever get that far, but you will, and faster than you think. You won't have time to make up for your lack of foresight, either, so make your future a priority.
● Love: Introspection can be useful today. Think of mistakes and the lessons you've learned so that you may avoid a possible relationship pitfall. You are not doomed to relive heartbreak as long as you remember the past.
● General: If you want things to be different, then make them so! It's never too late to move down a different path in your life. You can't let your age, your income, or your current romantic status hold you back from doing something that you think will make you happy. Every day offers a new opportunity, a new set of choices to make -- and this day is no different. You are working awfully hard at coming up with excuses -- it's wasting time, and it's wasting your energy. You know you can do it, so do it!
Aquarius (1/20 to 2/18)
● Work: If you don't have plans for the week, you may be tempted to hide the fact. But that only guarantees that invitations from colleagues won't be forthcoming. Risk being emotionally exposed instead.
● Finances: As much as you'd love to splurge, your over-all plan doesn't allow it. Hang around with people with your kind of budget today, to make sure you're not tempted to overspend.
● Love: Deep feelings for someone new could surface out of the blue. Allow yourself to get emotional about someone without investing too much of yourself too soon. There's no need to fall in love at the drop of a hat. Take it slow.
● General: Your emotions are unpredictable right now, but not in a volatile way. You're just not certain of anything, and this wishy-washy frame of mind might be with you for a few days. So any big decisions should probably still be put off for a while. Make the phone calls you need to make to let people know that you're still not sure which way to go. Taking a long time to make a decision is one thing, but leaving people hanging is another. Seeing both sides can be paralyzing sometimes.
Pisces (2/19 to 3/20)
● Work: You suddenly feel like you're swimming with sharks instead of goldfish. Is something really up with coworkers, or is the emotional upheaval due to something outside the office? Psst! It's the latter!
● Finances: Walking on eggshells at work is getting tiresome. Start looking into the job market just to see what's out there. The piece of mind you get from knowing you have options makes staying that much more palatable.
● Love: As tempting as it may be to fall for someone new, don't get involved with stuff you are unsure of. Take the time to get to know this person better before you invest too much of yourself. Be careful with your heart.