● General: So what if things aren't completely wonderful in your life right now? Just keep your hopes high, and your fingers crossed. Renewal is in the air right now, and while it still remains to be seen whether or not the renewal will bring all the changes you want, you will only be better off by thinking positively. Being with the people who make you feel good about yourself will help keep your thoughts bright, so get together with your closest friend as soon as you can.
Aries (3/21 to 4/19)
● Work: You are doing some slow cooking, but unfortunately it's not food. Watch the aggression, because your bad feelings are starting to simmer. When they come to a boil, it will be too late.
● Finances: If you don't have an opportunistic bone in your body, then it's time to grow one. You simply cannot pass up certain chances in life. A door will be opened to you today, and nothing short of walking through it will do.
● Love: Emotions can get the best of us when discussions turn quickly into heated debates. Before you say something you might regret, give your words serious thought.
● General: An ex is back on the scene, and it looks like they might even be on the market! Before you even contemplate finding out if they are free next week, remember why things are over between you two. Then, be grateful that they are over! Turn your head away from temptation and instead, focus on where you want to go with your life. Your independent attitude will surprise them, and even fill them with jealousy -- which is a pretty nice position to put yourself in.
Taurus (4/20 to 5/20)
● Work: You may be feeling passionate about this time of year, but that doesn't give you license to slack off. Save that for tomorrow. For now, stay focused on the work on your desk.
● Finances: You don't have to travel far to get a change of scenery. There is a destination within your budget that you're overlooking. Getting away is not an option but neither is your budget. Take a second look at your itinerary.
● Love: You already know how quickly relationships can go from cute to complicated. The best way to keep problems at bay is to genuinely take an interest in your friends' and lovers' lives.
● General: If you have the time, you should offer up your services to a friend in need. Together you can get all of their work done in half the time, and you'll have fun doing it together! When huge bonding opportunities like this come along, you have to take advantage of them. So what if it requires you to help them move, run a few errands for them, or do some cleaning? The feeling you get out of helping someone you like will turn all toil into pleasure.
Gemini (5/21 to 6/21)
● Work: Everything goes a lot slower than expected this week. That should go without saying, so factor it into your plans. Your work plans, that is, if you can stick to any.
● Finances: It can't hurt to try. Even failure is preferable to wondering what would have happened. You take your first step on the road to success, and stretching your legs feels just fine.
● Love: Your high energy today not only helps you get tasks done, but it also encourages friends to get their acts in gear. Luckily, your positive vibe is reaching out to admirers you didn't even know existed.
● General: Do not get involved with stuff that you are unsure of. Unless you can commit yourself to following through with something all the way, don't commit yourself at all. Too many people are counting on you. Why start something when half of your brain is already coming up with an escape plan? If you don't want to be involved, then don't get involved. People will respect you a lot more if you are just open and up front about your concerns. Flaking out at the last minute is not going to win you points.
Cancer (6/22 to 7/22)
● Work: Don't get involved with work stuff you are unsure of. If you can put things off one more day, you can put them off for a week. How's that for compounded interest?
● Finances: It's feast or famine. You perform exceptionally well or atrociously. Finding balance is the healthiest thing for your bank account but the most boring option for you. Enjoy the see saw.
● Love: Today it would be best not to get involved with stuff you are unsure of. Showing off that go-getter spirit is great, but you'll be embarrassed when you have to admit you're in over your head. Skip it for now.
● General: Spend some time nurturing a friendship today -- after all, your friends are the family that you choose for yourself, and they deserve to be made a priority in your life every once in a while. That friend who stood up for you in a potentially embarrassing situation? Make sure they know just how grateful you are to have them in your life. Give them the recognition that they have been working so hard to achieve. People want to impress you, so let them know when they have succeeded.
Leo (7/23 to 8/22)
● Work: It's okay to be a bit self-centered this time of year. How else can you be thankful for what you have? But save that for later in the week. For now, help colleagues in any way they need it.
● Finances: Enthusiasm is a good quality, but going full steam ahead after what you want doesn't always make a good impression, and for good reason. See if you can put the same kind of enthusiasm into helping others as you do into helping yourself and watch the ripple effects.
● Love: When you look at issues deeply you might find something you didn't before. Give yourself a chance to truly process the information you've discovered. Share your findings with someone you trust and see what they have to say.
● General: Focusing on achieving your goals is an important part of living a successful life, but are your current goals even attainable? Reassess your plans for the future and eliminate any unrealistic goals that you have set up for yourself. Yes, you can get that job, but it might not pay what you are expecting. You can lose that weight, but it's going to take you a little bit longer. Get more realistic and patient about your aims, or else you are just setting yourself up for failure.
Virgo (8/23 to 9/22)
● Work: Don't set unrealistic goals. On the other hand, you'll have a much better day if you clear your desk of all its superfluous stuff ahead of time. Stay on task with that in mind.
● Finances: A healthy goal for the day could be something simple, like a long walk or a trip to the library. No money has to be involved for you to get a big return. Staying within your budget is not the hard work you imagine it to be.
● Love: Unrealistic goals will only leave you frustrated and stressed out. It's time to reassess what you actually want to accomplish both in your career and social life. If you've set the bar too high, you're only in for heartache.
● General: If you are in the middle of some complicated business, you can breathe a sigh of relief today -- things are going to move to the next stage with little if any conflict. That means that it's time for you to start preparing for the next level! Clear your calendar to make way for the meetings, dates or extra time you'll need to get your responsibilities out of the way. Your life isn't all about black and white facts right now -- you have to sense some things with your heart as well as your head.
Libra (9/23 to 10/23)
● Work: Keep your mind on business! The next few days will suck up more than their share of money. So even though you're less interested than ever, dealing with things in the office is crucial.
● Finances: Something is reminding you of the good old days when money was the last thing you cared about, but you don't enjoy going back in time. The perfect remedy is a hair off the tail of the dog who bit you. Ramen noodles anyone?
● Love: Curiosity could lead you down a rather interesting path today. Let your natural sense of wonderment guide you to someone you've been anxious to decipher. Ask the questions you most desire answers to.
● General: The best way to work your way through any problem is to talk it out. Verbal communication has long been one of your strengths, and today it will help you get things out of your head and into the air so you can get a god look at them. But to be most effective, this needs to be a team operation. So call up a good friend and see if you can spill your guts to them. They'll most likely leap at the chance to help you figure stuff out -- just like you have always helped them.
Scorpio (10/24 to 11/21)
● Work: The latter part of the week is calling to you. It is drawn to you like a magnet, or so it feels. But that's no excuse for leaving work unfinished, so buckle down while it still makes sense to.
● Finances: Someone in charge is trying to get your goat. You're in too good a mood to be bothered. Keep your eyes on the prize, and the confidence you radiate will sway even your most ferocious detractors.
● Love: Your strength in dealing with a touchy subject impresses those around you. Your friends appreciate your reliability more than you know. Be the rock of your relationships.
● General: Your imagination knows no bounds right now, so it's a very good day to come up a plan for winning over your crush -- or solidifying things with your sweetie. Give it a few minutes of thought, and you'll be able to craft an unforgettably sweet and fun experience for the two of you to share. It goes without saying that dinner and a movie is out -- think about what you two like to do most and an idea is sure to pop in your head eventually. Just give it time.
Sagittarius (11/22 to 12/21)
● Work: The big and internal pictures become blurred this time of year. That's not as unusual as you may think, with all the subliminal heavy business cooking on the back burner. Try to keep it out of the office.
● Finances: Stay focused on money but only in the right way. A long lunch is fine, as long as it doesn't include shopping. Remind yourself of your new motto: Save, save and save some more.
● Love: Use your imagination to decide where to take someone special on a date. Skip the usual dinner and a movie options. The more unique the idea, the more likely you'll be building a romantic memory worth making.
● General: The people you will be dealing with today are going to be very unpredictable, so you need to be prepared for anything. The good news is that the spontaneous energy they bring into your life will keep you interested -- and keep you smiling! Not knowing what's around the corner will help you relax. When you know you can't predict the next drama, why get all worked up about it? You're entering a more carefree phase of life -- and your friends are too!
Capricorn (12/22 to 01/19)
● Work: Organizing a big shebang is one way to go, and letting friends do the work is another. Either way, it's a bit late for decision making. If you're a natural born procrastinator, better late than never.
● Finances: Your stamina is flagging. Looking over your list of accomplishments isn't fanning the flames as it usually does, either. You've been working hard enough lately to take a break until you are re-inspired.
● Love: Feeling down in the dumps? Don't let depression sidetrack your entire day. There are friends who can help get you out of this funk. Call up your crew and ask for a pep talk.
● General: People will be coming to you and asking for your advice today, which is flattering -- except when all you really want is to be left alone. Then, it could become quite annoying. So if you are all about having some privacy, today, then you're going to have to ask for it. Unless told that you are unavailable, people will be eager to take up all your time talking about their problems. Don't worry about hurting anyone's feelings. Just be honest about where you head is at.
Aquarius (1/20 to 2/18)
● Work: Plenty of people need to feel socially useful this time of year. Organize an office drive or participate in one. It will satisfy some deep feelings in you.
● Finances: There's no shame in being tired. You've been fighting the good fight, and you need a rest. Don't try to pretend otherwise. Being disciplined means taking care of yourself, too. Give yourself the break you need.
● Love: You might feel as though your opportunity for love have slowed down. However, this could be the perfect time to reassess what you want from your next relationship. When Cupid strikes you'll be more than ready.
● General: Are you feeling unsure about how you're going to fare in an upcoming social situation? Don't worry -- you will have friends and familiar faces there to help you get through any tricky spots! You've got to get out of your own head right now and be more social, and it's okay if you need help to do it. Why are you fearing emotional upheaval when all you're going to have is an awful lot of fun? Loosen up and let the people who care about you care about you!
Pisces (2/19 to 3/20)
● Work: Things are getting a bit fuzzy right about now, and not as in warm and fuzzy, either. Someone's motivations are less than clear. Be extra careful you don't get roped into extra work.
● Finances: There is no rhyme or reason to the way your day plays out. It seems as if there's no one in charge, and that's because there isn't. As long as you're not hemorrhaging money, enjoy the randomness of the day.
● Love: Being a good friend doesn't mean you have to be a doormat. Know the difference between being a confidant and a scapegoat. Never take the blame when the truth needs to be revealed.