● General: Today, you will feel a strong magnetic pull toward beautiful things from other people's cultures. This increase in your aesthetic sensibilities and curiosities is probably a clear signal that it's time for you to break away from a life that is too oriented towards facts and figures. So try to step out of your daily routine. Go see a foreign film, eat at an ethnic restaurant or listen to some music from another country. Explore and you will be rewarded.
Aries (3/21 to 4/19)
● Work: Don't let anything or anyone tempt you to shop from the list. If you've crossed everything off but still feel dissatisfied, then, but only then, feel free to do some exploring.
● Finances: You're not looking for opportunities, but they come looking for you. Doors open and windfalls drop with no effort on your part. All the energy you're saving can be stored for use during leaner times.
● Love: You'd rather take action than mince words. Today you may have a chance to do something important instead of merely talking about it. Follow your gut instincts and move forward without looking back. Show them you mean business.
● General: Today your heart is feeling generous, and it's telling you to do things because they are the right thing to do -- not because they are profitable. You are coming to understand that if you only think about financial gain before getting involved with other people, you will ultimately be selling yourself short. Acting selflessly today is very likely to create greater gain later on down the road, so don't be shy about asking who could use a helping hand.
Taurus (4/20 to 5/20)
● Work: Don't take risks with financial decisions, even seemingly minor ones. All it takes is one ugly argument for you to wish you had that money still in your wallet. Play it safe. You have an excellent excuse.
● Finances: When someone starts to sound a bit preachy, what they're saying becomes suspect. Hold them under tighter scrutiny than usual. You should start to recognize a sales pitch hidden in the script.
● Love: Steady as she goes! Today it's best to stick to your usual routine and not take any risks. Your constant nature is in demand by those who could use some stability in their lives. Being reliable isn't so bad after all!
● General: One of your friends will grow into becoming an authority figure in your life, and you need to establish the ground rules before things get complicated. Make sure that the two of you have a serious and honest conversation about how this whole thing is going to work. You will taking a big risk with your relationship if you just assume everything will be okay. Get the rules established, and get them in writing if you feel you might need to refer to them in the future. Take this shift seriously.
Gemini (5/21 to 6/21)
● Work: Is this time of year really about good time extremes? For many people, yes. Don't bother preaching if you're not one of them. Simply enjoy the extra time away from your desk.
● Finances: It's hard to watch others get ahead of you. In fact, it's downright painful. But if you were to act on your sense of injustice, it would immediately melt away. Be happy for those who are moving forward, with or without you.
● Love: Today a possible romance's outcome is up to you. You can choose to give someone new a chance at winning your heart or shut out any potential lovers out of fear of getting hurt. Either play it safe, or take a risk and see where Cupid lead you.
● General: Talking is the best way to work through whatever you're confused about right now, but the big question is: Who do you talk to? Believe it or not, one of your coworkers might be the perfect candidate. They know you from dealing with you on a near-daily basis, and they have seen you in some of your victorious moments. They know what you are capable of, and they are ready at any moment to remind you what that is. Don't be afraid to have a personal conversation with them.
Cancer (6/22 to 7/22)
● Work: Don't get lulled into telling coworkers about your private life problems, no matter how trivial they are or how cozy the office has suddenly become. Remember to always stay professional.
● Finances: You just don't want to face the world today, and you don't have to, either. There's no reason you can't hole up inside and spend the entire day alone. It's a bit extreme, but imagine the money you'll be saving.
● Love: Focus on making yourself the best you possible, today. Self-nurturing projects may initially sound hippy-dippy, but anything that transforms you into a healthier, happier person should be important to you. Take a yoga lesson, indulge in a massage or just go out and do something fun.
● General: You're like a mother bear today, ready to pounce on anyone who says a bad word about one of your friends! Your boundless energy is manifesting itself in an interesting way. You aren't usually combative, but why play nice when the bullies don't get the message unless you yell it at them? The time for being sweet and collaborative is over -- for a little while, anyway. Today, if you want to make things happen, you're going to have to demand that they happen. Asking nicely just won't cut it.
Leo (7/23 to 8/22)
● Work: You're having a lot of fun, but face it, you don't have boundless energy. When you're forced to pick and choose, make sure you put at least one office event on your calendar. The rest you should skip in favor of friends and family.
● Finances: Helping out your friends shouldn't be an unusual occurrence. If it is, jump at an opportunity to do just that today. Give them whatever they need, from sweat to money to your ear.
● Love: Don't mince words when it comes to telling someone how you feel today. Now is not the time for beating around the bush. If you want a romantic encounter you may have to make the first move.
● General: Today, one of your negotiations might feel like it's going into a negative direction. So if you feel like one of the people involved (including you) is about to sacrifice too much, then by all means speak up! This applies to any kind of dealings -- at work, in a relationship or even in terms of one of your family obligations. Being in balance and being fair is not always possible, but it is still a good thing to aim for. So do whatever you can to even things out.
Virgo (8/23 to 9/22)
● Work: It's admirable that you feel tied to your desk until you finish, even though you want to get out and go. But the only one saying forget about it is you. Let yourself off the hook.
● Finances: You're ready for romance, but life only gives you fun at best. And if you're forced to work, remind yourself of how much you'll love the results. That might be your only pay off for the day.
● Love: Be daring when flirting with someone new by letting them into your personal space. Lean in closer to someone when speaking. Touch their arm when they say something funny. Be generous with your hugs and gentle nudges.
● General: One of your current projects is having a more confusing effect on your life than you expected, and you might be feeling like you are in a fog. But you can gain clarity over whatever is bugging you if you simply ask for some help. There is sure to be someone around who understands what you are going through -- or who has perhaps even been through it once themselves. You won't look weak if you ask for help. You'll look smart and level-headed.
Libra (9/23 to 10/23)
● Work: Yes, work is important, but so is balance. It's time for exploring high ideas, and nothing connected to the office fits in that category. Put all work aside for another day.
● Finances: You're beginning to see that all your hard work has given you something to build upon. You have laid the foundation. So why are old issues suddenly resurfacing? Like a house, things will settle until they reach some kind of balance. It's nothing to feel too weird about.
● Love: Responses are good towards your flirting so why not take it a step further? Ask someone you've been eyeing on a date. You'll never know what the romantic possibilities will become if you don't take a risk.
● General: Your enthusiasm for what you believe in is more powerful than ever -- but today someone else will be even more enthusiastic about their own pet project or cause. They'll be so excited about someone or something today that you won't be able to resist soaking up a little bit of their zeal -- it's contagious! This person could be very persuasive in helping you change your way of thinking. You are capable of surprising a lot of people today, including yourself.
Scorpio (10/24 to 11/21)
● Work: Impulse buys can tempt you at any time. Keep your guard up, while at your desk or walking home. Don't let yourself get caught up in the moment until tomorrow.
● Finances: You get the feeling the world will agree with no matter what you propose. It's nice knowing the boss is on your side. The trickle down effect guarantees you'll have no problem getting along well with everyone. Enjoy the ease.
● Love: Be persuasive with a new crush. Your persistence will pay off if you keep a positive outlook and don't give up. Initial rejection doesn't always mean you shouldn't try again. Stay steadfast in your quest for love.
● General: A friendly competition with someone you really like is starting to become a not-so friendly power struggle! This is certainly an unexpected development given the good relationship you two have always had, but that doesn't mean you can't overcome it. Declare a truce today and send them an email or text message. Tell them you want to talk things over. The written word will help you be clear in your communication. Remember to stress how much you like and respect them!
Sagittarius (11/22 to 12/21)
● Work: Leave the office on a note of goodwill, with or without an office party. The seeds of good feelings you sow today will be worth their weight in gold later.
● Finances: Focusing exclusively on money is starving you. You need more than food to be truly alive. If music and art hold no appeal, then find another area that can round out some of your sharp edges.
● Love: Good feelings go along way today. Share your positive vibes with those around you who could use a boost of optimism. Looking through rose-colored glasses isn't always a bad thing.
● General: Restriction never feels comfortable, but right now it's going to feel like even more of a hassle than ever before. You yearn to be free and unencumbered, and any situation that is big on discipline and structure could feel stifling for you. If you can, try to schedule formal events for another day -- or cancel them altogether. You'll be much happier if you can go through this day with a great deal of flexibility. You need to be able to obey your whims, not the rules.
Capricorn (12/22 to 01/19)
● Work: If you were starting to feel hopeless, don't despair. Your work will get wrapped up with unconscious speed. If it's a small miracle, it's one of your own making. But put any spin on it that works for you.
● Finances: Impressing people is only a small fraction of how you get your satisfaction, but it's in the spotlight today. People just can't stop patting you on the back for a job well done. It's almost better than money in the bank. Eat it up.
● Love: Idealistic people have a tendency to find a silver lining in any rain cloud. You could learn a lot from this kind of optimism. Instead of expecting the worst, visualize a happy ending during your date complete with a goodnight kiss.
● General: You need to keep an open mind. Try to accept the changes that will be happening in your day today. Don't waste time trying to find out why they are happening -- just go with the flow and see what the next hour brings. You might not be comfortable with this idea at first, but by the early afternoon you'll begin to get into the groove and really enjoy the unexpected twists and turns that your day will be taking. It is certainly not going to be a boring time!
Aquarius (1/20 to 2/18)
● Work: One person after another will be distracting you from your work. That's one way to look at it. Another is that you've been working way too much. Focus on your friends.
● Finances: If you're not sure why your finances ebb and flow, then you need to get a better grip on things. You should be aware of where it's all going and when it should be coming in. It's not really a force of nature, but of you.
● Love: Friends who appear to be blissfully in love may be having more problems than you realize. Just because some seemingly has found their Mr. or Mrs. Perfect doesn't mean the story ends with 'Happily Ever After.' Cut your coupled up pals some slack.
● General: When people start throwing blame around today, you need to be the voice of authority. Step into the fray and help everyone focus on what needs to be fixed -- rather on who broke what. Group dynamics are going to be tricky because everyone thinks they are right, but only one person can guide the decision making process. If you are that person, you are going to have to develop a thick skin. Majority rule does not mean that you will get to do what you want, either.
Pisces (2/19 to 3/20)
● Work: Problems at work should be put aside a day early. Think carefully before speaking, especially to your boss. If you can't do it today, you never can. Consider it a good exercise, if nothing more.
● Finances: It's easy to find someone to lead you around by the nose, but that's not really what you need. A lighter tough and a few directions are all it takes to steer you toward the money. Your gift will do the rest.
● Love: Pay attention to body language the next time you flirt with someone new. You can pick up clues to a person's true feelings by observing eye contact, jittery actions, finger tapping and so on.