● General: You might have a lot of false starts today, despite the fact that you were smart enough to think ahead and plan ahead. Your concentration just isn't strong now, and it won't be able to carry you through. But that's okay -- you won't get frustrated by not being able to get a toehold on the day. In fact, you'll actually enjoy the diversions and distractions that the day brings. So if your day doesn't go the way you want it to, don't sweat it. No one cares about it, so why should you?
Aries (3/21 to 4/19)
● Work: The end of the day could be a soft landing or a brick wall. You won't know for sure until you hit it. Prepare the only way you can. You need to start slowing down, if not coming to a complete halt.
● Finances: It's been a while since you've had a bump in your income or a pat on the back. Your instinct is to dig up some new activities to stave off frustration, but that would just be distraction for distraction's sake. Keep things as they are, at least for another day.
● Love: The future isn't something to be taken lightly. But that doesn't mean you need to tell your date how many kids you'd like to have with them and how soon. Give a new relationship a chance to blossom before you start picking out baby names.
● General: Your life is more intertwined with other people's lives than you realize right now, so don't think that your actions won't have domino-like repercussions. The choices you make, from how much perfume to put on in the morning to where you do your grocery shopping, has an impact on other people. So be cautious about where you vent your frustrations -- and how you vent them. If small things make a difference, then big things like anger could do a lot of damage.
Taurus (4/20 to 5/20)
● Work: It's the perfect time of year for travel plans. But yours aren't exactly firm. Work is calling you, even if no one can hear the ringing but you. Keep your options open.
● Finances: You view your friends as those you share the good news with. The bad news you keep to yourself. That's a shame and a waste of a valuable asset. Start slow, but sharing your concerns. You don't even have to address money directly.
● Love: Power struggles could ruin your chances at romance. Refrain from giving into your competitive side. Winning every argument won't be worth much if people ignore your chatter. Know when to speak up, or when to clam up and listen.
● General: Withholding your true feelings from someone is never a good idea, even if you are trying to save them from your anger or disappointment. You simply can't hold back important stuff -- and how someone makes you feel is definitely important stuff. People listen to you, and they could be easily influenced to start treating you better if you simply step up and tell them the right way to do it. Loosen up and share all of your thoughts. It's honest communication.
Gemini (5/21 to 6/21)
● Work: If you've had a hard day, spend some time trying to learn what you can from it. You'll never figure out the cosmic undercurrents, but you shouldn't be confused by the part you played in it all.
● Finances: Frustration can be crippling, or it can be a powerful motivating force. You need to learn how to harness it instead of being at its mercy. Once you master it, you're already halfway to your financial goals.
● Love: Opinions are changeable, but not easily swayed. Your work is cut out for you, however if you remain persistent you could end up with a new ally. Let the facts and your passion for the truth influence others to turn the tide.
● General: You might have some extra money in your pockets right now, but you need to keep it there! Try not to overspend today. What you get for your money won't bring you any real joy anyway, so you are much better off keeping this money for a rainy day. That rainy day is probably a lot closer than you think. Play it safe in all areas of your life right now -- in a developing relationship, don't push things too far to fast. You can't afford to make too many assumptions about how they feel about you.
Cancer (6/22 to 7/22)
● Work: Problems at work will just have to wait. You won't get any balance in your life unless you insist on it. If you can't focus on hearth and home, you never will. Put your foot down.
● Finances: You're so in tune with others that you risk learning things you wish you didn't know. This ability is unique to today, so put it to good use. Apply it to something involving future profits and you can't go wrong.
● Love: Watch for different ideas when working with others. While you may want to be the genius who comes up with the ideal solution, more brains are better than one. Work as a team to find the best plan. Share in the success.
● General: Someone in your life has been running hot and cold on you, and today you should turn off the faucet and walk away. You have been working so hard at making a connection with them, but it's not worth it. You have been clinging too tightly when you may need to let go. Maybe when you're not around, this person will understand the value you bring to their life, and maybe not. But you are not getting what you deserve right now, and you are better off moving on. Control your destiny!
Leo (7/23 to 8/22)
● Work: You bring the same enthusiasm to your private life that you do to your career. But some might misinterpret that as arrogance. Don't let the impression stand. There's a lot you can do to topple it today.
● Finances: You just aren't open for business. No one can force you to buy or sell anything. It's good to have a day like this every once in a while, just to reassess your habits. Consider it a day of financial fasting.
● Love: Be patient with someone new you'd like to be more intimate with. You can't expect your crush to act a certain way just because you like them. They're hotties, not mind-readers. Some people take hints better than others.
● General: An unexpected change in your daily routine will put you smack dab in front of someone who you are starting to feel something for! Make sure you smile, and make sure you listen to them when they talk to you! It might be hard, what with your thundering heartbeat drowning out all other sounds around you, but you need to relax and try to soak up the time you have with this person. Savor it slowly and the two of you have the potential to make quite a connection.
Virgo (8/23 to 9/22)
● Work: Fun can be hard work, but the payoff is bigger than going in to the office could ever be. Even though they do go hand in hand, prioritize fun, now. Keep this in mind when it's time to pick up the tab.
● Finances: You can't be too critical of others and their lazy ways. Their spending habits appall you. You'll be back to your open, accepting self tomorrow, but while you're feeling judgmental, learn as many lessons as you can from the mistakes of others.
● Love: When going on a date with someone new be open-minded to new experiences. Think of it as an exciting adventure. Let go of any preconceived notions and give yourself a chance to appreciate things outside of your comfort zone.
● General: Are you feeling intimidated by someone who is really smart? Has it ever occurred to you that you are also smart? There is a strong possibility that this person is equally intimidated by you! The two of you need to have a conversation and get to know each other better. You'll have a powerful intellectual connection and discover that you have an awful lot in common. It's time for you to understand your strengths and admit that while you are not perfect, you're pretty special.
Libra (9/23 to 10/23)
● Work: When things at home are not balanced, your first impulse is to head for the hills. Or the office, whichever is closer. But sticking it out is your best defense. With a bit of time and attention, equilibrium can be restored by evening.
● Finances: Do you have too many irons in the fire? If not you're fast approaching that point. You should know by now that spreading yourself too thin is not financially healthy. Don't push yourself to the point of failure yet again.
● Love: You understand others so well today. Put your perceptive powers to good use by engaging someone new into a discussion about the things that matter to you most. You'll be able to tell right away if they are genuine or merely telling you want you want to hear.
● General: Today, it's important for you to devote serious energy towards finding a balance between your home life and your public life. The harmony at home could be getting upset or being pushed out of balance by things that are going on at your work or school, and that isn't fair. Start staying in more often. Spend quality time with the people you live with. It's the best way to give you back the proper perspective long enough to see what really matters.
Scorpio (10/24 to 11/21)
● Work: You and a colleague are on the same wavelength. Now if only you could get your boss on board. Use the day to pull some strings. People tend to be in good moods on days like today.
● Finances: It takes more creativity than you can muster today to put a positive spin on things. Your usual Polly Anna attitude is AWOL, along with all your spare cash. Hunker down for the day, the romance returns tomorrow.
● Love: Be open to new ideas when it comes to dating. If whatever you're doing now to meet new people isn't working try something totally different. Even fads like speed dating can be beneficial if you go in with a positive outlook.
● General: Your ability to connect well with others is very strong now, making this period of your life well suited for job interviews, dates, and any other situation where you will need to make a positive impression with someone you meet one-on-one. Your original personality and charming demeanor has always helped you make friends quickly, but it has never played such a pivotal role in your professional life as it is about to. Consider everyone you meet your next dream boss.
Sagittarius (11/22 to 12/21)
● Work: You've spent so little time at home, you're out of practice, and ideas. If the only thing you can think of to do is work, then do anything but. The office can definitely wait.
● Finances: You're doing more thinking than acting today, which is a good departure from your usual MO. Mulling things over is the best way to move forward, even if the action is delayed. Your restraint will bring you dividends.
● Love: It's a great day to talk to strangers especially if you want to make a love connection. Be open to making conversation with people outside your usual dating zone. You might find that you have more in common with someone you've just met than your exes.
● General: Do not let what other people are doing with their money influence what you do with yours. Even if their recent investments have turned out to be good ones, it might be too late for you to hop on the bandwagon. Easy money is not worth very much, and you are capable of enriching your coffers the old-fashioned way -- by earning cash! Your financial goals are unique to you, so just copying another person's plan is not going to be very useful.
Capricorn (12/22 to 01/19)
● Work: Save impressing others for the office. You shouldn't have to bother with that at home. Once you let your guard down, you'll be pleased with the positive results.
● Finances: Some days you can't be bothered with other people's problems, and no one can motivate your sense of compassion. Not today. It's hard to ignore the needs of others and your ability to help is glaringly obvious. Give.
● Love: Your vision of the future comes complete with a soul mate who cares about you. While this may seem like a far away dream, you can make this a reality the more you put yourself out there. Don't be discouraged when dates turn into duds. Persevere and you won't be disappointed.
● General: An opportunity you thought you'd missed forever looks like it's back on the radar today. Luckily, you are first in line to grab it! Right now, it is an even more attractive option than it was before, so you have absolutely no reason to hesitate about taking it. The people you care about most in your life are behind you all the way in this bold move, and they are not going to be shy about letting you know it. This is a time of very exciting changes and growth.
Aquarius (1/20 to 2/18)
● Work: You have every right to be tired, and every right to a long day of recovery. Sleep in, nap, and nap some more. The most important part of your prescription is to avoid all calls about work.
● Finances: You're lulled into thinking you can afford more than you have. Don't be misled by the common notion that tomorrow will never arrive. It will, and interest and fees along with it. Have some restraint.
● Love: Others are finding you attractive today, so don't let it go to waste! Dress to the nines and hit the town tonight with friends who'd like to join you on the prowl. Flirt with anyone who catches your fancy and be open to a romantic adventure.
● General: Be open to change today. Let your curiosity guide you to new and unknown places. Wondering if someone charming is romantically available? Then step up and ask them! Their answer could change things in a big way between you two. Wondering what it would be like to try a new look? Go to the mall and visit stores you usually walk right by. Changing up your wardrobe could trigger some big changes in your professional life. Pushing things in a new direction can be a lot of fun.
Pisces (2/19 to 3/20)
● Work: No boss, no director, no coworkers. It's harder than you imagined to drum up something to do. Resist the temptation to call colleagues. Having a separate social life is a must.
● Finances: It might not be a high energy day, but it's not totally without merit. A low-key day with friends is as valuable as a day of making money. Use them as sounding boards for your newest ideas.
● Love: It's fun to daydream about the future, especially when it concerns matters of the heart. Who knows when you'll run into your next lover? You could meet them in the grocery store in the produce section. Or perhaps love will find you in the stacks at the local library. The best thing about Cupid is that he often strikes when you least expect it.