● General: There have been some positive changes in your earning ability, and your pocketbook should be feeling a nice sigh of relief right about now. Just make sure that you stay ahead of the curve! Now is not the time to spend all your money just because having some to spend is such a nice sensation. Stick to your budget and whatever savings accrue will seemingly come from out of nowhere! And then, in a little bit of time you will have a nice big chunk to blow on something impressive.
Aries (3/21 to 4/19)
● Work: Bound into your workweek with enthusiasm. And why not? You're the one who pays the highest price for a bad attitude. Do whatever it takes to stoke your old ambition.
● Finances: You've got the itch to buy something and it almost doesn't matter what it is. Computers, laptops, even cars all look appealing to you -- but so do less expensive things. Something as easy as a cheap pair of sunglasses just might do the trick.
● Love: It's inspirational how you can multi-task, but you may want to keep the search for romance out of your usual juggling routine. Your quest for love deserves your full attention. The more effort you put into your search, the better the results.
● General: You are feeling awfully good this morning, which bodes well for your entire day! Add a little bit more flirtation and flattery to a few serious conversations and watch what happens. There will be a lot of fun loving people hanging around you today, and they like your style so much that they want in to your social circle! This might cause a few growing pains, but any stretching to accommodate new people will be worth the energy and vibrancy that they bring to your life.
Taurus (4/20 to 5/20)
● Work: You're easy today. Even browsing through the office supply catalog lifts your spirits. It's not exactly haute couture, but stylish paperclips can catch your eye. Don't buy them just for the buzz.
● Finances: Don't make any financial decisions without first sharing your gut feelings. The most reckless thing you can do with your money is avoid that nagging feeling. Speak up before opening your checkbook.
● Love: Time is a luxury you have yet to experience. You've been so busy with your career and other life responsibilities that you have yet to take a break to smell the roses -- or better yet, to chat up the new hottie at work. Take a moment to make your move.
● General: There are some big obstacles that you need to overcome before you can get closer to someone you've had your eye on for a while, but those walls are going to start tumbling down today. This means that it's a great time to make your big move and dive right into something new! There is a social net there to catch you when you take that leap, so don't worry about it. The last thing on your mind should be doubt. It's time to make a stronger connection.
Gemini (5/21 to 6/21)
● Work: You'll run into an old acquaintance, and it makes work a bit uncomfortable. Focus on acting professional. Block out old memories, even if they're only old hopes and wishes.
● Finances: The changes you're waiting for won't happen by themselves. It's up to you to get the ball rolling. Once you get even the smallest amount of movement, you'll be able to count on at least a bit of momentum. Until then, keep pushing.
● Love: You have lots of ideas on what makes the best date, so why not put one into action? Ask someone you've had your eye on out for a fun outing. Test out your most exciting activity to see if you get the results you want.
● General: Your wonderful generosity is legendary, and it's going to come into play in a big way today. You are going to utilize it to help lots of people before you even get to your lunch break! But putting smiles on faces will make your day. Just be careful how you go about giving the gifts of your wisdom -- you need to make sure you're not making people believe that they need to do exactly what you tell them to do. Otherwise, your idea will seem less like help, and more like rules to obey.
Cancer (6/22 to 7/22)
● Work: When that wary feeling starts buzzing, listen. A new colleague, a traveling salesman or a box of shiny new office supplies -- consider them all suspicious packages.
● Finances: Those pesky projects that hardly seem worth finishing? They're your real money makers. Consider completing all those annoying tasks to be like putting savings in the bank.
● Love: A home says a lot about a person's personality, work schedule and healthy (or unhealthy) habits. Before you invite others over, make sure your casa reflects your true self. Clean up, declutter and create an ambience that fits best.
● General: You are learning to appreciate the fact that when a goal is too easy to attain, it is not as valuable as something that takes your sweat and toil to reach. So don't hesitate to take a more difficult route than everyone else is taking. They might get there faster or more easily, but they are not going to learn as much from the experience. And in the end, your journey will reward you. Your newfound pride will feed your ego and get you noticed by the people who matter.
Leo (7/23 to 8/22)
● Work: 'Just when you thought you'd seen it all' -- what a wise phrase. You've gotten a bit too bored with your job lately. Life is going to chew you up and spit you out with a new opinion. Enjoy learning from it all.
● Finances: Going to a party might not appeal to you, but socializing is a must. Spending time with friends will give you just the right kind of energy you need to rejuvenate both your spirit and your bank account. All you have to do is listen.
● Love: Your vanity shouldn't get in the way of a possible date. Even if you're having a bad hair day or you have a zit that needs its own zip code, don't let insecurities about your physical appearance veto romance. Your self-confidence and magnetic personality are all you need to impress.
● General: Your social energy is slower today, and you might find it difficult to communicate with people who don't already know you inside and out. In conversations with newer acquaintances, you might start to feel like you are waist-deep in mud, immobile and incapable of making any forward progress. But if you adjust your expectations and just try to be okay with little or no progress today, you will still be able to enjoy all the interactions you have. Just don't expect much.
Virgo (8/23 to 9/22)
● Work: If you have no idea why colleagues are treating you like an stranger, then perhaps you should take a look in the mirror. You've been a bit too combative for your own good lately. Look sheepish before it's too late.
● Finances: Not everyone is as quick on their feet as you are. Be sure you spell everything out when communicating today. Otherwise, the assumptions others make will cost you a small bundle.
● Love: Are you sabotaging your dating experiences because you're afraid of getting into deep with someone new? Instead of fast-forwarding to bad breakups and heartbreak, give a budding romance a chance to fully blossom. Keep it casual until you're ready to take it to the next level. You're in control.
● General: Despite the fact that you always try to seek equality in your life, you know that the world can be an unfair place. So if someone you care about gets the short end of the stick today, you should focus more on consoling them than on getting righteously indignant about their situation. You'll be a better friend for helping them get over the slight than getting them all riled up about it. Everything cannot be completely equitable all the time, and they need to accept this.
Libra (9/23 to 10/23)
● Work: You are as adamantly for as you are against today, and everything is either great or awful. If you want to survive the day, you have some compromising to do, with your fiercest, most inflexible opponent: Yourself.
● Finances: Talking about money is getting old. You need some new subject matter, but you don't have to spend a small fortune to get it. Intellectualizing will provide just as much grist for the mill as experiencing new things will.
● Love: Show kindness toward someone who could use a sympathetic ear, today. Offer to let friends rant about their latest problems without passing judgment. By giving them an outlet to fully spill their frustrations, you're helping to diffuse a blowup waiting to happen.
● General: Some of the people you will be dealing with today do not have the same priorities that you do, so you need to double check their work and make sure they do not have too much authority over group issues. While you want to get things done, they just want to goof off and have fun. So be prepared to deal with interruptions from them today. You will have to take the heat if work isn't done, so any extra effort you put in is in your own best interests.
Scorpio (10/24 to 11/21)
● Work: You don't have to be the office secretary to use the copier or answer the phone. Not everything you do should be dictated by how much you gain from it. In fact, the best way to make it through the day is to be of service to others.
● Finances: You're tempted to go out on a limb, and not even for your own money. Someone else's cash might seem like a good cause, but really no one's money is. Don't do any gambling, whether the chips are yours or not.
● Love: Keep your temper in check today. You want to make a good impression with new people that you meet, and throwing a Grade-A hissy fit won't do you any favors. Whenever you feel close to flying off the handle, slowly count to 10 backwards, or think of cuddly puppies, or visualize a calm ocean. Do what works.
● General: Your mind is sharply tuned into small details and you are extremely work-focused today, but unfortunately that is not the case for everyone else. Most folks today just want to have fun -- a fact you will have to accept if you don't want to have a very frustrating day. Let people do what they want to do while you take care of the work you need to do. Trying to force people to do what you want them to do is a lost cause. Don't waste your energy on it.
Sagittarius (11/22 to 12/21)
● Work: Oh, grow up. Or should you be more childish? Whatever route you take, it's time to shake yourself out of the doldrums. You're stuck in the office for the day, so you might as well get a lot done, and have fun while you're at it.
● Finances: You have more control over your finances than you give yourself credit for. Feeling like a ship adrift at sea is simply a habit, not your only option. The bottom line is ultimately up to you.
● Love: Communication isn't always about words. You can tell a lot about from body language. Crossed arms, tapping fingers and eye rolls could mean the person is agitated or nervous. Smiling, winking and open arms translates as approachable and interested. Watch for meaning in what's unsaid.
● General: The best way to ramp up the level of romance in your life right now is to put yourself in more challenging situations! When you make yourself feel a little bit uncomfortable, you force yourself to rely on your wit and your bravado to get you through the experience -- and that is when you positively shine like a lightening bolt! People won't be able to resist the energy you bring to the table, and they won't be shy about wanting to know more about what makes you tick.
Capricorn (12/22 to 01/19)
● Work: You'll have to accept another postponement. Deadlines aren't pushed to the ridiculous yet, but they will be if you don't put your foot down soon. For now, all you can do about it is worry.
● Finances: You can have all the numbers organized just so, but that won't ultimately help you see the future. Being intellectual has its advantages, but going too far with it is just a waste of your energy. You've hit the point of no return.
● Love: Being faithful to yourself is crucial when you're in the dating game. It's tempting to use older, more flattering photos of yourself in online personals. Or lie about your interests to match another person's. But in the end, you'll know it's not who you really are. Be yourself and let your dates judge for themselves.
● General: At first it might look like one of your past mistakes is coming back to haunt you today, but don't worry! This close call will pass you by and you should feel free to keep smiling all day without worry. You can't let your imagination run wild with fears about something that doesn't really exist -- especially when you have so many wonderful things in your reality right now! So whatever happens today, you need to stay positive. These storm clouds are passing over you.
Aquarius (1/20 to 2/18)
● Work: Money may be scarce, but giving is still par for the course. Rope your colleagues into a seasonal contribution, even if they look at you with amazement.
● Finances: Don't assume you have your own unique way of thinking about a subject. You'll meet someone who sees it the same way, and sparks will fly. Have you met your soul mate or simply your investing partner? Time will tell.
● Love: A strange reaction to something you say today could leave you feeling misunderstood. Keep in mind not everyone will understand your point or view or sense of humor. Sometimes it's best to keep them guessing. The last thing you want to be is predictable.
● General: Your creativity is itching for a new way to express itself, and you might just find that new way in the kitchen! Cooking is a wonderful blend of order (measuring, temperatures) and chaos (a little bit of this, a little bit of that), and it lets you really express yourself. Plus, it gives you a great opportunity to do something nice for someone you care about -- feed them delicious food! So start going through some of your favorite recipes -- you've got a good dinner to prepare!
Pisces (2/19 to 3/20)
● Work: A fog has surrounded your desk. Beacons won't help you find your way out, so you might as well enjoy being absorbed in your own thoughts. Just keep your lack of progress hidden.
● Finances: Everything you think you know is based on a grand illusion. Making major decisions about anything now would be foolish, and that goes for money. Try to keep busy in ways that don't affect your cash.
● Love: Make a good dinner for two tonight. Invite a friend or a new crush over for a meal to remember. Make the moment even more memorable by asking them to help you cook. It could even spark a game of' who can make the tastiest dish'!