● General: There is nothing wrong with letting your hopes get a bit high right now, so go ahead and reach for the stars! Your positive thinking has made things happen in the past, so why would you doubt that they could ever work again? As long as you don't sign any legal documents, make any big commitments, or invest any money in something that isn't fully fleshed out yet, there is nothing wrong with keeping yourself in a hopeful state. At the very least, it will keep you in a good mood.
Aries (3/21 to 4/19)
● Work: You need a reality check. There's no putting yourself first. In fact, make a career of putting your job responsibilities above your personal needs. You'll have plenty of time to indulge your own once you retire.
● Finances: It's not a time of renewal, it's a time to harvest the fruits of your labors. Don't get upset if what you reap is significantly less than what you anticipated. The late bloomers will be your biggest cash crop.
● Love: When all else fails today, look at your inner bright light for solutions. You are truly an original -- problem is, you lose sight of who you are and where you're going. All that external stuff doesn't matter. It's the awesome life you lead and the fantastic people in it.
● General: Immerse yourself in a different culture today, and you will give yourself a wonderful new learning experience. Getting in touch with foreign food, music, dance or art will all invigorate you -- and make you aware of other philosophies that you may or may not want to adopt to your own life. It's up to you to take every opportunity you can to grow as a person. You are always a work in progress, so don't ever think that you have finished your education.
Taurus (4/20 to 5/20)
● Work: The occasional good time with colleagues is fine, as long as you don't overdo it. When they start knowing your personal details as well as you do, you've gone too far. Sadly, you can't put the toothpaste back in the tube, so be forewarned.
● Finances: It's the wrong time of year to feel moody, but that's not much help to you. What will help is looking straight at the sensitive emotions that seem to come up annually. Honest introspection will save you more than the money you throw at them each year.
● Love: You come off light and funny right now -- that's just your radiant exterior. But deep down, something is brewing. You're about to break out of your emotional shell and turn into a dynamo, sexual and otherwise. Don't hesitate to experiment.
● General: There is a new romance coming your way, but it might not be love-related. You can find passion when you discover a new hobby, new kind of music, or even a new kind of food! The bottom line is that at some point today, you will come across something wonderful that you didn't even know you were waiting for. No matter what it is, is will bring a lot of fun into your life. Your task is to open up your mind and get ready to get into something new that will bring you a lot of joy.
Gemini (5/21 to 6/21)
● Work: No one gets points for starting projects. You only get those for finishing them. You may think you're foisting your work on others, but what you're passing along to them is your promotion. Get something done.
● Finances: This time of year feels both strange and unknowable and completely familiar. No matter how much you slow down or speed up, you just can't find the right pace to suit it. Don't waste time re-calculating. Just try to enjoy.
● Love: Your movements, your words -- everything about you is amazing to watch. And someone is intently gazing at every utterance and decision you make. Lucky you. Don't be surprised if a dark horse emerges from the masses and sweeps you off your feet.
● General: When you need a break today, you're really going to need a break! Lately, you have a tendency to get so wrapped up in what you are doing that you forget you've been doing it so hard for so long -- and you could burn out if you don't slow down when you need to. Try to tune into your body and your subconscious a little bit more. Listen to your inner voice when it tells you it's getting tired. You can't overdo it right now, as fun as it might feel to just go along with the momentum.
Cancer (6/22 to 7/22)
● Work: It's hard for anyone to be torn in two different directions. It may be no consolation to you, but you should know that colleagues also feel the tug of home. You too can block out personal matters during business hours.
● Finances: Lucky you, you have two excellent invitations. Unlucky you, neither appeals to you. Don't accept either one unless you're absolutely sure you won't change your mind. The damage of backing out can't be repaired with any amount of money.
● Love: Perception is one thing; reality is quite another. And baby, you're totally deluded right now. Someone's playing you big time -- whether it's a coworker, a date, or your best friend -- and it's time to stop it. You're not a doormat, so stop acting like one.
● General: Reminiscing about the past is a great way to determine where to go in your future. Get together with old friends or family members today and share your feelings about the past with them. Even if you just send an email off to an old friend with the subject line 'remember when', you'll unlock an important memory that will teach you about who you are now -- and who you want to evolve into. You are on a journey forward, but looking back is not a bad idea.
Leo (7/23 to 8/22)
● Work: The days of throwing new equipment at a problem are over. You'll have to make do with what you have, from your computer down to your cell phone. Put a smiley face emoticon on the situation and get to work.
● Finances: Someone is asking for yet more money from you. It's time to realize that it will never end unless you put a stop to it yourself. The financial need is hardly even the issue anymore.
● Love: Your mind wanders right now. It drifts to the past to rehash some old, painful stuff. Then it meanders to the future where it churns events yet unfulfilled. Life's going on right here in this moment. Stop living in the extremes of time you have no control over.
● General: Today, you are going to make a very good impression on the people you're about to meet -- no matter what the situation, setting or occasion. You'll have the perfect balance of charm and relaxation. So now that your social life is about to take a major upswing, is your wardrobe prepared for it? A shopping trip might be warranted today if you can swing it -- and for once impulse buying is recommended! Follow your gut on what your new look should be.
Virgo (8/23 to 9/22)
● Work: Don't let minor setbacks derail your plans. On the other hand, if you feel even the slightest hesitation or indecision, stop the presses. One has to do with external forces, the other has to do with you.
● Finances: You can analyze the inner workings of the people around you just as easily as you can analyze the numbers. Why don't you share what you pick up on? Consider it as valuable as an insider tip. Just don't be surprised if not everyone believes your views.
● Love: When did you come up with all this good advice? Your phone is ringing off the hook and everyone wants a piece of your mind. And why not? You've lived a full and interesting life. Go ahead and share it. Offer others a piece of what makes you so incredibly wise.
● General: It's a super day to get a little more creative with the things you do for fun! You don't need things to be first class, top shelf or super exclusive to be enjoyable, and you know that. So put your gray matter to work figuring out how to spend zero money and still have a good time! Go online to track down some free lectures, concerts and art shows. And if you need help coming up with inexpensive ideas, all you have to do is ask a friend for their advice. They have some great thoughts.
Libra (9/23 to 10/23)
● Work: All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. You need some balance in your life. Socializing at work doesn't count. Take a long lunch with an old friend, or leave work early.
● Finances: You're not completely tapped out yet. Have you looked under the cushions for loose change? Try the pockets of clothes in the laundry. In other words, dig deep. The windfall you are desperately in need of is merely hidden in an un-business-like place.
● Love: Start out the evening with this in mind: everyone has an equal chance with you. This helps level the playing field. It's a great way to put your dating objectives in perspective because you're easily sidetracked. Stick with the basics.
● General: Whether you have an awareness of it or not, your career is going through a transformation now. Talk to one or two coworkers about where they think you could be headed and get some insight about what might be in store. You're in for a lot more than you thought -- and a lot more than you had hoped! Not all the gossip has been accurate, and you'll be relieved by what turns out to have been an exaggeration. Start doing some research on how to make the most of the connections you are building.
Scorpio (10/24 to 11/21)
● Work: Some decisions may be hard but they're downright impossible if you're unconscious. You bring new meaning to the phrase sleep on it. Bite the bullet and make up your mind.
● Finances: If you couldn't find a friend in the world a year ago, the exact opposite is true now. You couldn't keep people away from you if you tried. It's a rebirth of your social life, as well as your spending. Enjoy both.
● Love: Don't wander too far away from home today. Something's nasty -- the work, weather, your date -- and you're just not in the mood to deal with any of it. Instead of going out tonight, hide under your favorite comforter with a sappy move or bad action flick.
● General: Just when you thought you'd missed the boat on a hot new trend, today you will get an exciting invitation from a new person who's on a mission to add more fun to your life! So get ready to go for an exciting ride for a while. There will be new people, new experiences and perhaps even some new romance coming your way. And be ready to move at a moment's notice -- you never know when you'll have to toss aside all your current projects to go off on a new adventure.
Sagittarius (11/22 to 12/21)
● Work: Things are doable but not ideal. You won't get the preparation time you want but you still have everything you need to pull things off. Enjoy winging it.
● Finances: It's the last lazy, slow day you'll have for a while, so you'd better enjoy it. Remind yourself that the best things in life are free, and that includes such activities as using your imagination and imitating the sloth.
● Love: Romance is all around you, but weigh your options. The first step: Take your time and don't make rash decisions. Red flags mean stop. Don't ignore that icky feeling in your gut. If your date puts you off if any way, don't pursue it any further.
● General: Your energy is strong right now -- which is good. However, when your power is so potent, it can be difficult to work with others, especially those who are at the opposite end of the energy spectrum. So try to avoid anyone who is weak, slow, or passive today. They'll provide no inspiration or match for you, and you will quickly become bored. Instead, seek out an equal who can push you as much as you push them. You'll find it invigorating and rewarding.
Capricorn (12/22 to 01/19)
● Work: Don't just wallow in boredom. Interesting projects are out there, but they don't come to you, you go to them. Take the initiative for a change. The results will reignite your energy.
● Finances: You love all of your friends, but some more than others and it shows. The difference in the amount of money you spend is obvious. Anyone objective could pick your heartthrob out of a crowd, but that's not something you should waste you time hiding.
● Love: Be prepared for anything: keep an emergency stash in your car: extra change of clothing, deodorant and a toothbrush and toothpaste. That way, when you take the walk of shame, it won't be nearly as traumatic or obvious to your coworkers. Discretion baby, discretion!
● General: Someone whose eye you have been trying to catch is suddenly staring right at you! They are waking up to your charms, and they are interested in learning more about what you think of them. Take advantage of their interest today by extending them a casual invitation -- maybe ask them to lunch, coffee or just for a walk around the block. It's important to get a conversation going that is centered more around personal issues and philosophies if you want to find out what makes them tick!
Aquarius (1/20 to 2/18)
● Work: When in Rome, do as the Romans do. If this were a personal issue, you'd connect to make things right. But since you're at work, you need to keep a professional distance. Just don't act aloof.
● Finances: Things to do with your career have slowed down just as things to do with your personal life are speeding up. Consider yourself lucky. You're experiencing the pleasurable side of that age-old complaint: Plenty of time to spend, but no money to enjoy it with.
● Love: You're dying to misbehave -- why not create your own lewd affair? Throw a costume party. It's a great excuse to dress up as trashy as possible (dirty devil? naughty nurse?), and blow it out! Flirt! Drink! Go nuts! Why not?
● General: The art of friendship is not easy for everyone to master, and one of your friends is having a very difficult time managing this partnership right now. If they have flaked out on you yet again, or put their needs ahead of yours, you should try to be cool about it. Let them know that you are none too pleased by their behavior, but don't get too emotional about it. It will only distract the two of you from having the conversation that you need to have.
Pisces (2/19 to 3/20)
● Work: Every relationship could use some occasional change, even work relationships. Think of it as a chance to make a much needed improvement, in your capacity to work or simply in your comfort level.
● Finances: You're used to emotional danger by now. In fact, the sharks are beginning to circle and you don't feel even the slightest twinge. You won't once the chum hits the water, either. No amount of money can buy the kind of self assurance you've earned the hard way.
● Love: You're single -- work it to the max and don't be afraid to flaunt it! Consider all the upsides of your life. Ladies? You never have to buy a drink again. Guys? The toilet seat is up for good! Count your blessings and breathe a sigh of relief. Then say a quick prayer for all your married friends.