● General: Continued effort is required if you expect to get more attention from a certain someone. Bolder action may be necessary to make the impression you want to make, but bolder action could be quite fun! Get creative with your flirting technique and don't be shy. Try jumping up and down and calling out their name in a crowd. Make a banner and hang it out of your window. This is not the time for subtlety! If you want to make their head turn, you gotta go for it!
Aries (3/21 to 4/19)
● Work: You're looking at everyone in the office as if it's the first time you've ever seen them. A new or independent thought has changed you, not them. Just how things play out from here is still up in the air.
● Finances: Someone is organizing an event. It's a bit like herding cats, especially when it comes to your participation. If you must, simply contribute money, but something more heartfelt will be much appreciated.
● Love: Balance the extremes. If you're going to stay up to ungodly hours doing the unmentionable things only singles do, make sure you're prepared in the morning. Keep your briefcase, keys, purse and so on in a central location -- easily accessible when you're running late.
● General: When someone seems intent on pushing your buttons in order to get a rise out of you, it can be a little tough to take an objective, philosophical view of what they are saying. But today you will have an easy way of letting any ill will or catty remarks roll right off your back -- no one, no matter how hard they try, can get your goat! You're doing an excellent job of taking care of your feelings, which is keeping your ego healthy and secure. Your self-esteem is rock solid and climbing.
Taurus (4/20 to 5/20)
● Work: Your subconscious is running the show. You're projecting all kinds of inner demons onto your colleagues. Your best plan for the day is to stay in your cubicle and avoid them altogether.
● Finances: You're used to the power struggles that happen, but things are getting outrageous. Remind yourself that no money is at stake. If you can handle your finances as well as you do, you can certainly handle this type of silly one-upmanship.
● Love: You're running behind a lot lately. An intense life like yours yearns for structure. Keep lots of to-do lists on hand and complete them. You may even want to create one for your personal life and business life to stay uber-organized. You don't want to miss anything right now.
● General: A new friend is starting to take on a much larger role in your life -- their influence is good, and it's necessary. They have a brand of strength that you should try to integrate into your own life. You should welcome the opportunity to talk with them today. The two of you are ready to take things to a deeper level, and maybe even become real confidantes. It's unusual to have such a diverse group of friends in your life, so you should embrace and make the most of it!
Gemini (5/21 to 6/21)
● Work: Everyone has a different way of expressing their inner selves. Your colleagues are actually as intelligent as you are. The sooner you realize that, the sooner you'll be able to take your work together to a deeper level.
● Finances: You're facing the future with a whole new attitude. You're throwing all you have at it, with the exception of money. That's really what others are expecting of you but you won't open your wallet just to satisfy their expectations. Resisting them proves easier than you imagined.
● Love: Your inbox is too full and out of control -- it's impossible to stay current. Clean it out in two seconds. Create an archive folder. Select everything in your inbox and move it over to that new folder. You can pick through all the junk when you have time. For now, you have a clean slate!
● General: Short and sweet should be your motto today! Being concise will not only help you save time, it will earn you kudos from important and busy people who appreciate someone who can avoid beating around the bush. Your stock is rising in value with these people, and it's starting to feel exhilarating. You might want to sit down and really build a connection with them now, but a long conversation won't happen today. Show them you respect them, and they'll be back to talk when they have more time.
Cancer (6/22 to 7/22)
● Work: Take extra care with coworkers. Once the fabric of certain relationships is torn, it can never be fully mended. Treat them all as members of your inner circle.
● Finances: The people you're working with on a big project have differing ideas on how much to spend. In fact, no one can agree on a budget. You'll either have to go way over your own to meet expectations or be seen as a cheapskate. Either way, you handle it well.
● Love: After a few bad experiences, your confidence is flagging a bit. Don't sweat it -- fake it 'til you make it. Dress up today. Straighten your spine, chin up and stride quickly. And while you're at it, throw a few compliments around. You'll get your swagger back in no time.
● General: There is tension growing over what to do -- you and your friends have opposing ideas about what would be the most fun and right now no one is agreeing on a plan. But before you call everything off, consider making a compromise. You guys are good at it, so why not give it a try? If everyone gives up a little of what they want, then everyone can have a good time together. Sometimes you have to work a little harder than you'd like in order to keep a friendship healthy.
Leo (7/23 to 8/22)
● Work: You're feeling generous toward your colleagues. Noble, even. But this high-minded attitude won't last forever. In fact, it won't last for the whole day. So make the most of it while you can.
● Finances: Once pride is on display, the ego clashes can't be far behind. You can be sure everyone you know is in their personal test kitchen preparing for a battle of the culinary variety. Are you ready for the showdown? If not, you can always go the store-bought route -- as long as you don't overspend.
● Love: Pay attention to matters of the environment today -- minimize your carbon footprint (besides, someone environmentally conscious is watching). Take public transportation, recycle, turn off your computer and stop using plastic water bottles. It's the right thing to do.
● General: The worst thing you can do is to force yourself to do something that you don't really want to do, or act like you are into something when you aren't really all there. Just go with the flow and let yourself feel whatever it is you feel. Be genuine today. And if that means being in a grumpy mood or wanting to be alone all day long, then so be it. The people who support you when you're cheerful and outgoing will support you when you're sullen and quiet.
Virgo (8/23 to 9/22)
● Work: Some days, going with the flow is counterproductive, literally. When everyone else is slacking off, remind yourself of all your responsibilities. Don't let yourself off the hook.
● Finances: If you have grown to count on certain annual rituals, prepare to see them changed. If you're not sure you're open minded enough, practice acting pleasantly surprised. Start today.
● Love: Feeling great is about spending a little time by yourself, especially now. You're in the middle of a million things and you tend to feel stressed out and overwhelmed. Seek a quiet spot and hang out, alone and in silence, for 15 minutes. You'll emerge refreshed and recharged.
● General: You have every right to be expressive with your opinions, no matter how popular or unpopular they may be. So say what you feel today and do not worry that what you say could be misconstrued or used against you. When you speak your truth, no one can deny its validity and everyone has to respect it. Stand up, be proud, and say what you think the world needs to hear. The consequences of opening up your heart can be scary, but they are always exhilarating!
Libra (9/23 to 10/23)
● Work: There is more than one way to communicate. Change your mode to fit the particular colleague or situation. Experiment to find just the right way to express yourself.
● Finances: Trying something new means boning up on a subject. You're going for an intellectual connection this time rather than merely the gastronomic one. Reading is your theme for the day. Enjoy.
● Love: This goes against everything you believe in: try living with less. Your life is so cluttered that anything new, including a relationship, can't find a place to rest. Clean out your closets, tidy up your paperwork and remove the emotional baggage. Out with the old in with the new.
● General: You are intelligent enough to know that when someone or something seems too good to be true, it probably is. You'll see the truth behind someone's false front today, but you might be the only one. So be mild in your appraisal of this smooth talker. If you come right out and criticize them, you'll get backlash from the people who are falling under their spell. Just wait this out and have your 'I told you so' comments ready. Because this person will ultimately disappoint everyone.
Scorpio (10/24 to 11/21)
● Work: You'll have a visit from a traveling snake oil salesman, or the modern equivalent. No matter how persuasive they may be, your gut knows better. Trust it.
● Finances: If there are any problems at home, now's the time to iron them out. If you wait another few days, it will just be all wrong. Spending money should be the least of your worries when it comes to addressing a few wrinkles.
● Love: Great organization is the key to happiness for you right now. Instead of letting things pile up, then freaking out when you're overwhelmed, deal with clutter as you go. Put things away now -- if you make a mess, clean up. Don't put off for tomorrow what you can do today.
● General: Positive energy is all around you right now, and it's protecting you from any bad energy that jealous people might be putting out. You won't have to worry about the unexpected popping up and throwing you off your stride -- in fact, you might even welcome the one or two hiccups that are likely. Someone who has wanted your attention will be a lot more obvious about it today -- try to make time for them to show you what they've got. They are out to impress you!
Sagittarius (11/22 to 12/21)
● Work: You get a boost of confidence from an unexpected source. A colleague expresses their admiration for you and your work, and it's totally out of the blue. Enjoy the buzz.
● Finances: Keep an open mind, especially about things considered traditional. You can stay with the program and still be a bit unusual. Take that into consideration when you sit down with your pen and paper.
● Love: Poison from the past looks you in the face every day. If you're carrying around the phone numbers, email address and other contact information of love gone bad, today's a great day to delete irrelevant information. Usher in a new era of good energy.
● General: You know what you want to do, so turn away from all distractions today and just focus on this one goal. There might be some negative comments here and there from folks who don't like your new agenda, but so what? There is a good chance that these negative naggers are coming from a place of serious jealousy. They don't have the inner strength that you have, and they are just plain old resentful of it. Just listen to those voices in your head that are encouraging you to persevere.
Capricorn (12/22 to 01/19)
● Work: Trying to win someone over is actually wearing you down. It's starting to feel like you're on two different planets. Don't give up, though. It's hard to imagine, but you'll have them on your team if you persevere.
● Finances: You don't want to deviate too far from what everyone expects, but you're a bit bored with what's on the menu. You can afford to upgrade and that's the easiest way to make unobtrusive changes. Prepare to part with the extra cash.
● Love: The dating scene is definitely getting in the way of your productivity. If you're looking for new inbox activity every five seconds, you're wasting time. Check your email once, twice at the most during your workday. Use that time to respond to texts and voicemails, too.
● General: You're not feeling so terrifically confident about yourself today, which could mean that spending time in social groups could be a little bit intimidating for you right now. To better cope with meeting new people or impressing the ones you already know who are in power, just try to relax. Realize that these people are just like you -- and, more importantly, they want you to succeed! No one is judging you, and no one is waiting for you to screw up so they can point it out. Trust that.
Aquarius (1/20 to 2/18)
● Work: Some thoughts require careful consideration before being put into words. Even if you were among friends, you would have a hard time uttering them. Being among colleagues makes it almost, but not quite, impossible.
● Finances: People are listening to you for a change, and with little effort on your part. If there were a way to cash in on the situation, you would. But as it stands, just being heard is worth more than gold to you. Enjoy your special powers while they last.
● Love: The pressure of conforming to a certain standard is tempting. Don't do it. The key to staying in the game is to remain authentic. In the dating world, it's about standing out and making a statement. You're an original -- and that's a highly sought attribute.
● General: You will feel a strong need to express yourself today -- and this urge might pop up at a very inconvenient or awkward time. But when you want to show the world what you feel, you need to show them what you feel! Just be ready to get reactions that you might not like. There are going to be people who have different opinions than you do, and one of them could be your boss! But the tone of any disagreements will be light and fun, not combative. It will be a very interesting day.
Pisces (2/19 to 3/20)
● Work: It's hard to work when you're bombarded with chatter. It's even harder when you're the blabber mouth. You just can't get down to business today, but try not to take everyone under with you.
● Finances: Give yourself a break, because it's your last opportunity you'll have for quite a while. You're up for the marathon ahead of you, but your body and psyche are in need of a breather. Give the both the entire day to power nap.
● Love: You have no idea what you're doing -- totally lost! Who cares? Nobody else has to know. Instead, walk around with some bravado. Show the world you're in charge. Even if inside you feel about as significant as a mouse, act as if you're the commander in chief!