● General: You are forming a new philosophy about your day to day life right now. It's no longer about reaching ambitious goals or having the most toys -- it's about being more grounded and making the right, practical decisions in terms of your future. What are some likely pitfalls coming down the road? You have the clarity right now to enable you to identify problems and then avoid them. Putting a little energy into a backup plan wouldn't be a bad idea, just in case.
Aries (3/21 to 4/19)
● Work: You'll stumble across some private information. You might be exploring your options, but that's something you would keep to yourself. Don't feel betrayed when you find out a colleague is doing just that.
● Finances: There's no other choice but to put some of your short term financial goals aside for the season. You can't stick to your saving plan and participate in what matters most, at least not without others picking up the slack for you. You can get back to living minimally later.
● Love: Create a little cushion of cash right now. Times are tight -- protect yourself. Squirrel away an extra five or 10 bucks a paycheck. Though it doesn't seem like much, you'll feel great knowing you're making the effort to save for a rainy day. Meanwhile, don't go on dates beyond your means.
● General: You've been anxious about an upcoming interview, date or audition -- but today, you need to relax about it! Whatever you're about to do will go very well for you, there is no question about it. You've got the skills and the personality that everyone is looking for. You're the right fit for that job, for that single cutie, or that role. There is something attractive about you and it's going to open a lot of doors. Be confident and know that there is no one on earth who is quite like you!
Taurus (4/20 to 5/20)
● Work: Gambling doesn't always involve money. There are many other ways to win or lose, but be careful of them all. Try to get ahead the old-fashioned way: By staying at your desk and working.
● Finances: You know who's coming into your life soon, and now is your time to prepare. Treat yourself to something soothing and spare no expense. You want nothing and no one to be able to get a rise out of you by the time you're done. Now that's money well spent.
● Love: Nothing will bolster your social standing like being in business for yourself. And it doesn't have to be much. Whether you're cleaning windows, designing websites or doing someone's books, a side venture will do wonders for your expendable income.
● General: A group effort can be an extremely productive thing, but right now the group you are in is becoming a quagmire of conflicting egos and hidden agendas. Be on the lookout for members of your group who are out for themselves. Don't get overly paranoid, just be sensitive to people who are too adamant about certain things. If someone isn't willing to compromise, then that someone is hiding something. Call them out before they steer things too far off the track.
Gemini (5/21 to 6/21)
● Work: You're feeling too intelligent for your position. But if that's really true then why are you in it? Get smart and do something to move your career forward.
● Finances: Your fiscal habits are very influenced by what's going on around you. So when the general trend is to spend, you jump right on board. Spending is down this year, so you save by default. But that doesn't mean you shouldn't congratulate yourself for it.
● Love: Independence is satisfaction. Remember that! You're in a great place to do whatever you want. Make those risky decisions now, before you're linked up with someone for good. Create a list of 100 things to do before you die, and start crossing them off.
● General: Someone close has been feeling left out of your life for a while now, and today they might just let you have it. Before you get defensive, get proactive. Ask them what they need from you. Finding balance in your personal life is never easy, but the only way you can achieve it is by understanding the expectations of others. If this person is asking for too much from you, tell them that. You cannot afford to make empty promises to see them more if you simply can't.
Cancer (6/22 to 7/22)
● Work: Do some nurturing, but not of yourself. Focus on coworkers. Their private life problems are suddenly your business. Addressing them can only make you all more productive.
● Finances: The debate of the day is what constitutes 'expensive,' especially regarding a meal. Of course, everyone involved has their own opinion on the subject, but they don't necessarily correspond to the size of their wallets. Take this heady conversation and make good use of what you learn.
● Love: Before this intoxicating wave of levity sweeps you into oblivion, plant your feet on the ground and do the dirty work. Pay your bills, make some calls and tend to the responsibilities. When brass tacks are out of the way, you'll have lots of time left over for fun!
● General: Thanks to a huge surge in your levels of self-respect, no one is going to be able to intimidate you today -- not even the people who usually cause you to shake in your boots when you have to talk to them! You have real facts to stand upon, and real conviction behind what you will be saying -- so there is no need to be meek or hesitant. This rise in your intellectualism will help increase and hone your mental energy -- and earn you more respect from everyone. You'll wow some powerful people.
Leo (7/23 to 8/22)
● Work: Don't be bothered by something petty. Save the negativity for when it's absolutely vital. Even then, bite your tongue and come up with ways to get your point across while beating around the bush.
● Finances: You no longer need to be in a relationship that is about being either one up or one down. Power struggles of old just seem silly. Your finances aren't directly responsible for this shift in you, but they did contribute. Be grateful for both.
● Love: People-pleasing tendencies can work against you now if you don't check your motives. Are you doing and saying things because you want to or is it about manipulating and getting your way? Even if you don't mean it 'that way' it'll be taken 'that way.'
● General: The less you spend today, the better. It's not that you necessarily need to save any money, it's just that your emotions are uncertain, and you could be associating buying something with solving something. Paying a problem to go away isn't going to work, it will only help you waste money. The challenges you have require your attention, and they require hard work -- but hard work is the only way to solve problems once and for all. You can do it, so take this opportunity to impress yourself.
Virgo (8/23 to 9/22)
● Work: You're not letting yourself out of your responsibilities, exactly, but you're not addressing them either. Be adult. Force yourself to finish projects or deal with odious tasks.
● Finances: Either an annual event or the route to accomplishing it has been noticeably altered. You're open minded enough to consider it an improvement even if those around you are not. The new price tag, though, merits your resistance.
● Love: When it comes right down to it, people, including you, will almost always put themselves first. So don't be surprised if the person you least expected throws you under the bus. Even if it wasn't intentional, it hurts. Don't minimize your feelings -- be honest.
● General: The activities of all your friends or coworkers will be extremely distracting for you today -- you've got some work you want to take care of, but everyone else just wants to goof off and have a good time! Watch out for these people to start begging you to join in. It will be difficult to resist them, but resist them you must! Tell them you will more than happy to kick back with them in a little while, but today you have to put things in the right order, priority-wise. Be stern, and they will back off.
Libra (9/23 to 10/23)
● Work: People are open to your proposals. While responses are good, you might as well explore all your ideas, from the most mundane to your grandest designs.
● Finances: It doesn't take much creativity to enjoy yourself, mostly because everyone around you is in such a good mood. There's hardly any reason at all to crack your wallet open. The kind of good times you're experiencing can't get any better with accoutrement anyway.
● Love: Generosity with money and material things is great, but what about you? You tend to throw cash or gifts around to make a statement -- when in reality, people really want your attention and approval. Note the difference and adjust your actions.
● General: Have you been spending too much time exploring new things and not spending enough time with the tried and true? There is nothing wrong with where you are now, who you are with now, and what you are doing now -- so enjoy the moment. Sometimes, focusing too much on your next steps in life only keeps you from appreciating where you are right now. Being content is not a sign of having no ambitions in life -- it just a sign that you are wise and happy.
Scorpio (10/24 to 11/21)
● Work: Everyone in the office is coming together, but in an unlikely way. Don't let yourself get led along by the nose. You know when you have work to do and when to get caught up in the moment.
● Finances: Unexpected outburst should be expected, and you know what that means. 'Tis the season, after all. You don't let little things turn into major dramas. Don't hesitate to use the budget as your favorite backup argument. Redecorating the house is definitely out, just as an example.
● Love: No doubt about it -- you were wronged. And whoever did it? Poor soul. You'll never let them forget. How about this? Let it go. Forgive the transgressor and put the past behind you, even if you feel they owe you an apology. The anger is hindering your present-day progress.
● General: Right now you could be struggling between your penny-pinching urges and your desire to shower the people you love with gifts. Try to listen to your more practical side and keep your wallet shut tight. You need to realize that your friends would rather have you paying off your debts and feeling stress-free than worried about how you're going to pay for gifts they don't need. Be generous with your time instead -- reschedule something so that you can just sit and hang out with them.
Sagittarius (11/22 to 12/21)
● Work: You have enough self-assurance in the bank to deal with an unexpected blow. Or two. Or three. It's one of those days, but you'll make it to five o'clock with your confidence intact.
● Finances: Guests are trickling in, a tad too early for your liking. But meeting someone new has never been more fun for you. You're able to connect effortlessly. If you could put this easy, fun feeling in a bottle, you'd make a fortune. The thought crossing your mind doesn't detract from your enjoyment.
● Love: When you're slighted today or in the near future, don't come unhinged. Negative energy directed your way isn't really about you -- chalk it up to bad timing. You just happen to be in the way of the emotions of someone else. Sidestep the mess and you'll be all right.
● General: Your recent push toward getting to know someone has created good results, but it's wise to quit while you're ahead. Pull back and let them start pursuing you. Pushing even harder to spend more time with them is not going to create better results -- it's only going to freak them out! Giving them a bit more space will show them that you respect them. Suffocating them and demanding their free time only shows them that you are selfish -- which you are not! Stop chasing and let yourself be chased.
Capricorn (12/22 to 01/19)
● Work: Just get it over with already. You won't finish a dull task with lightening speed, but you will get it accomplished eventually -- but only you start. Make it happen today.
● Finances: Don't let money ruin the coming week. Spend the day going over your budget again and again if you have to. Find a way to fit your plans in -- if you leave it up to the last minute, they may not go well.
● Love: Is this recent spate of dating an attempt to fulfill a void? Most likely. You're looking for love in all the wrong places for the wrong reasons. Until you learn to meet your own needs, this whole love-seeking process is in vain. Vapid sentimentality is a waste of time.
● General: Today, your deep yearning for something more challenging is coming up to the surface, and it is refusing to be ignored. You want to push yourself, and you want to push yourself hard. Do yourself a favor by checking out a few employment websites and see where you can take your career. Just start exploring what's out there, and what you may want to try next. Remind yourself that change is possible if you want it. And keep in mind that education may be the key to getting what you want.
Aquarius (1/20 to 2/18)
● Work: Your connections are firing, both internally and externally. While communication is so good, fit as much in as you can. Don't stop at meetings. Even chance encounters in the hallways are productive.
● Finances: You can change some things in your future, but not others. You're more likely to have an effect on your retirement than you are on an impending menu. But that doesn't mean you shouldn't offer suggestions, as long as you do it with tact.
● Love: You're doomed to repeat the past if you don't deal with the issues at hand. You always said you wouldn't turn out like your parents, but alas, here you are. Find the patterns and take contrary action. Create your own destiny and learn from mistakes made.
● General: Your intense emotions are starting to mellow out quite a bit today, which should make your day a very easy one compared to recent weeks. Instead of getting worried that things aren't going to go the way you want them to go, you will be able to relax and accept things as they are. Clarity is now controlling your thought processes, not confusion. This means that you will be able to see every challenge as an opportunity, instead of a test you have to pass. Happiness is much easier to achieve.
Pisces (2/19 to 3/20)
● Work: If you've been building up your little nest egg, think of it when you encounter problems at work. Just knowing you can walk away is sometimes all it takes to stick it out.
● Finances: It's hard to focus on the present when you have so many plans for the next few days. But those plans need your attention in the here and now. You have to be especially careful with the amount you spend. You just can't afford to have your head in the clouds.
● Love: Your burning desire to say or do something trumps your own good judgment. Burning emotions don't justify ugly words and mean actions. If you're angry with someone, spit it out. Honesty is the best way to clear the air now.