● General: There will be a lot of inefficiency in your group today -- everybody is following their own whims and losing focus on what would be best for everyone. You see this, so you have an obligation to help others see it, too. Step up and take control. Point people in the right direction, give them an objective, and delegate responsibilities. Being a leader is something you are quite skilled at, even though it isn't always your favorite thing. But being the grownup is necessary sometimes.
Aries (3/21 to 4/19)
● Work: Don't let anyone tell you to slow down. Your career is your top priority, and you should continue going forward at full speed -- at least until you start noticing flaws in your work or cracks in the master plan.
● Finances: Take a deep breath. Are any of your concerns today real problems or just minor headaches? You really don't have much of importance to be worried about. It's a good day to shift attitudinal gears and be grateful for that.
● Love: It's easy to forget what a unique individual you are. Life tends to pound you into nameless, faceless submission, but it's time to exert your freedom and independence. Do at least one thing that defines your personality. If it's a piece of flair, flaunt it proudly.
● General: What used to seem like an outrageous idea to you will suddenly seem rather reasonable today. You're evolving your position on various issues and surprising some of the people who have known you for years. You can expect someone to question you about it, but you'll have all the answers you need at your fingertips -- you can defend your positions so easily because you've thought so much about it. Being the odd one out in a crowd of like-minded thinkers will feel good.
Taurus (4/20 to 5/20)
● Work: Someone may be your supervisor, but that doesn't mean they have the same deep understanding of your job that you do. It's up to you to enlighten them. Speak up.
● Finances: Preparing for friends dominates your thoughts. It shouldn't dominate your budget, too. From what you're spending, your accountant would think you're feeding the masses rather than a small group of your favorite people. Start paring back.
● Love: Live by a higher set of principles for the time being. That empty life is taking its toll. Instead, identify what's important to you. Who do you love? What do you live to do? Figure out at least one dream and pursue it. You'll meet some interesting people that way.
● General: You should share your open-mindedness and new point of view with someone who thinks the way you thought, in the past. Spread the enlightenment around. At first they might think you are being a know it all and talking down to them, but keep at it -- soon enough, they will see that you have their best interests at heart. They are smart enough to get it eventually, so don't give up hope that they will come around to your way of thinking. Just keep talking and making suggestions.
Gemini (5/21 to 6/21)
● Work: Things are more confusing than they have to be. Do colleagues have a hidden agenda? Or do you? Once it's all out in the open, you'll have a much easier time getting things accomplished.
● Finances: Don't focus on how little you have to work with. Focus on being as creative as possible with what's in your budget instead. You can whip up quite an impressive final result without too many things compromised.
● Love: An ugly situation calls for fairness: your special brand of justice. When feathers ruffle and anger flares, it's up to you to soothe hot tempers. Stay neutral and don't choose sides. Instead, listen with an unbiased ear and practice compassion and honesty.
● General: When you can learn to be flexible with an obstinate person, you can learn to do just about anything! A touchy and stubborn person will cross your path today, and they will tell you that it's their way or the highway -- despite the fact that the ideas you have (that they don't want to hear) will make their life easier. Never mind -- laugh it off and do what they say. Go along to get along, and be amused by the fact that they are so short-sighted. Do not follow their example.
Cancer (6/22 to 7/22)
● Work: Problems at work are all the more reason you need to live in balance. Your social life isn't the end all and be all, but it's the perfect foil for the office, now more than ever.
● Finances: Preparing for a big day feels like swimming through murky waters. You won't feel like you're groping your way through the unknown for long, though. Tried and true methods, like making lists and preparing what you can ahead of time make both emotional and financial sense.
● Love: Don't be surprised if you're forced to side against someone you love or care about. You must separate your personal connection and do what's right. Will you experience some discord? Probably. But over time, everything will calm down.
● General: You might think that negative comments or power plays by other people have nothing to do with you, but their dramas have been holding you back whether you realize it or not. It could be a case of guilt by association, so take a good long look at who you're hanging out with right now. Are they acting in a way that makes you proud -- or makes you cringe? If you feel the need to get some distance, do it sooner rather than later. Stand on your own, and protect your reputation.
Leo (7/23 to 8/22)
● Work: You know exactly what you want, but something is keeping you from pouncing on it. That something is common sense. Keep helping colleagues with what they need, instead. Consider it biding your time.
● Finances: Making the right purchases involves more than just numbers. Sight, feel, smell -- they all go into making the right choice. Spending your money wisely has taught you not to settle for anything but the best, and it shows.
● Love: Someone, or a group of people, totally impresses you today. And that's rare. It's usually all about you. Don't hesitate to spread some of that appreciation around. You'll knock them over with your compliments and kind words.
● General: The cast of characters in your life will start changing significantly today, and your regular way of doing things will have to be different in order to accommodate all of these new faces and energies. While for some people this could create some feelings of resentment, you're going to enjoy the unpredictability of the day. You can easily embrace what's going on and see that after the initial turmoil is over, things are only going to get even better.
Virgo (8/23 to 9/22)
● Work: Sometimes the pay off isn't financial, even though you're in it for the money. You'll have a lot of fun or a deep sense of satisfaction or something altogether different, but it won't be something you can put in the bank.
● Finances: You're thinking ahead and counting on others is part of your vision. Don't take their participation for granted. They might not be as organized as you need or want. Plan on contributing the biggest part of any event yourself.
● Love: The best way to ask someone out is the direct way. Tip-dropping obviously isn't working out in your favor. It's easy. Simply march right on up and ask them out to coffee. If they say no, 'Okay, see you later' is sufficient. Don't belabor a denial. It's not good for your self-esteem.
● General: You have always had a strong curiosity for things that are outside of your own experience, but today that curiosity is driving you to distraction! You need to get involved in something from a different culture today -- watch a foreign sports event, listen to some ethnic music, or dine out at a restaurant that makes you feel like you're in a different country. Feed yourself figuratively and literally on the expressions, ideas and food of other cultures, and you will be extremely satisfied.
Libra (9/23 to 10/23)
● Work: Things at home are not balanced, but are they any more out of whack than things at work? That might make it all even out in the end, if you can think about it in that cockeyed way. If not, simply endure.
● Finances: Your daily routine isn't completely out the window. You can address special issues while still working on current projects. Make sure you branch out without stretching yourself too thin.
● Love: Today you experience an emotion you haven't felt in ages: hope. It's reminiscent of the excited anticipation you felt as a teenager. All of a sudden, anything is possible. Hop on this rare burst of spontaneity -- take it somewhere totally unexpected.
● General: Someone who you don't usually see eye to eye with has important things to teach you, whether you like it or not. Right now, you need to give them some time and try really hard to respect their right to speak -- even if you hate what they are saying! This will set the tone for an honest dialogue, and you'll be the one to get all the credit in the end when the two of you start improving your communication skills and relationship. Harmony is easy to achieve when you think the best of someone.
Scorpio (10/24 to 11/21)
● Work: It's a good day to sign business papers, but unfortunately you won't be at work. Be shrewd about it. Spend the day making plans for the future.
● Finances: You can pull off a fantasy social event, but it takes plenty of planning. If you're starting today, you're not completely out of luck. Unfortunately, the price tag will increase to match the level of your effort.
● Love: The last thing you want to do is be around people. And that's just why you should force yourself to connect with others. Whether it's a cup of coffee or a movie, surround yourself with human energy. It'll get you out of your funk.
● General: Nothing will be more fun for you today than interacting with strangers! You are going to be giving off some powerfully flirtatious energy, and people won't be able to resist chatting you up and getting to know you. They'll make sure that you always have a smile on your face. So don't be surprised if someone gives you some eye contact that lingers just a bit longer than it needs to -- they're hooked! If you are single, this could be a life-changing day for you.
Sagittarius (11/22 to 12/21)
● Work: You've been so focused on your job that you've forgotten about the truly enriching things in life. The arts hold appeal today, as does plenty of time with friends and family.
● Finances: You don't have an available second in your day to sit around and shoot the breeze. There's plenty of time for reminiscing in the coming days. For now, continue thinking that time is money, because it is.
● Love: Something bad went down recently. And normally, you'd still be licking your wounds. But you're truly taken with a strong sense of resiliency -- that's why you're ready to get back out there and conquer the world. Enjoy this awesome sense of independence.
● General: Your analytic skills are sharp right now, so using them to make choices about the health of your finances is smart. But don't go trying to use them on your personal relationships! People are not bank accounts, and they don't have expected rates of return. Talk to your friends and ask them what they need from you -- that's the best way to ensure that you are doing your part in keeping the relationship thriving. Think with your heart and be honest about what you feel, too.
Capricorn (12/22 to 01/19)
● Work: Look at things in a topsy-turvy way. Bring the same stamina and energy to your weekends as you usually do to your work week, and look forward to some rest and relaxation once you're back in the office.
● Finances: You're suddenly more than happy to throw your efforts into the mix. As long as you can take direction from those who signed on early, your efforts will be much appreciated. That good feeling you get is worth more than a paycheck.
● Love: Be available today. Even if your latest squeeze doesn't call, others will. Go with them. You'll meet at least on interesting person who'll lead you to an awesome opportunity, either romantic or work-related.
● General: Your insight and energy will lay the groundwork for an especially productive day. You are all fired up, totally on the ball and making people drop their jaws in awe today! At least one powerful person is going to take notice of your rock star ways, and don't be too surprised if they offer you a chance to display some of your abilities on a much larger stage. It is a great time for you to let your ambition take over and lead you to a success you have deserved for a long time.
Aquarius (1/20 to 2/18)
● Work: There's nothing wrong with being just plain tired. Spend the day in your pajamas if that's what it takes to shake the feeling. Whatever you do, be sure you're rested come tomorrow.
● Finances: When funds are low, they dictate your spending, or they should. Don't be tempted to go overboard. It won't make up for your late start and will only get you sidetracked from things that really matter, like your budget.
● Love: Don't reveal much about yourself today. Instead, let everyone else do the talking. Personal discretion is at an all-time high, so pull the cotton out of your years and put it in your mouth. You want no part of the completely outrageous conversation.
● General: There can be real value in your daydreams -- so feel free to let your mind wander all over the place today. Having fantasies during your waking hours actually provides a great practice round for whatever new plans you want to pursue. So explore a new path today. Shoot for new heights and visualize how things would go if you ran the world, were a rock star, or just managed to get a promotion at work. Imagining it to be so is the first step in making it so.
Pisces (2/19 to 3/20)
● Work: If you're in a position of authority all week long, the last thing you want to do is be in charge on the weekends. But if your group of friends needs a leader, step up to the plate, their treat.
● Finances: Putting all of your high energy to good use means you can bring home the bacon and cook it, too. Lounging around is out of the question. You'll be lavishing friends and family in the coming days, so take five minutes of today just for yourself.
● Love: Your life's been a vortex of activity lately -- you need a break from it all. Spend a good part of your day going solo. It's a great time to catch up: balance your checkbook, go skiing, hang out with your pets. Whatever it is, decompress to the max. Things will heat up again tomorrow.