● General: You can make huge strides forward today -- if you let your ambition take over. It can lead you to a success you have deserved for a long time, but you're going to have to swallow your pride in order to follow it. When you show you can be a team player and work for the greater good, those in power take notice -- and they will be impressed by your selflessness. Don't be surprised if some day quite soon they ask you to step up and take on bigger responsibilities.
Aries (3/21 to 4/19)
● Work: You can't store energy, unfortunately. If you have some to spare and no work to do, you might as well use it to help others in the office. Think of it as a way of getting good karma.
● Finances: Your financial status is the last thing you want to think about, but the numbers just can't wait. You have checkbooks to balance and other books to straighten. Others don't share your values and they want to distract you. Don't let them.
● Love: The noise in your head's deafening today. If you could only shut it off long enough to think straight, you might actually meet someone or accomplish something. But alas, that just isn't your destiny. Physical activity will keep the din manageable.
● General: Today a bright spotlight will be aimed right at you, so it's important for you to take your time and plan out all of your actions thoroughly. You should definitely not rush ahead and just blurt out whatever you're thinking -- and don't push forward with any big plans just because you're in a hurry to see results. The people you are surrounded by are very open to helping you, but they won't be able to keep up if you keep pressing to go further faster.
Taurus (4/20 to 5/20)
● Work: The person in the office who does everything alone sticks out like a sore thumb. Gasp! Is that you? Don't spend another minute going solo. If you're not sure where to start, begin by asking for some help.
● Finances: Don't forget that on your long list of things to be thankful for, money and possessions fall near the bottom. The last few days have been a wake-up call for what really matters to you. Don't let yourself get sucked back into decadence and indulgence.
● Love: Hey wild child! It's an awesome day to stir up some real fun, or trouble, depending on your perspective. Wear something totally inappropriate, flirt with someone off limits or go somewhere totally uncharacteristic. Loosen it up!
● General: Your creativity is stronger than most people's creativity right now, so you should take the initiative in the group when and if new projects need to get started today. It shouldn't be too hard for you to take the steering wheel, anyway, because folks know a powerhouse of ideas when they see one! They would rather step back and see what you can come up with than compete for power. It's time to celebrate your ability to contribute fresh, innovative and thought-provoking ideas to the discussion.
Gemini (5/21 to 6/21)
● Work: It's like being in a bad dream, where you try to speak but only garbled sounds come out of your mouth. You think you're communicating with colleagues, but they don't seem to hear you clearly. Leave it for another day.
● Finances: It's too late to tell yourself not to overeat, so you might as well let go and indulge. Don't let any busybodies talk you out of enjoying yourself, either. You can get back to a more sensible diet right as you reign in your spending: Tomorrow.
● Love: You're finally coming out of that funk -- a crack in the shell is allowing a stream of light in that dark place. Go with your gut and be easy on yourself, but don't use your current condition as an excuse. Contact an old friend for solace and advice.
● General: Just because you have a vivid idea of what you want in life doesn't mean that you are going to get it any faster than if you were totally clueless. So if you're wondering when the rest of your life is going to begin, relax! You need to see that every moment of your life is your life, so stop focusing so much on what you want and savor what you have. There is a lot to be grateful for, and you'll have a wonderful day if you start making a list of all those things. Be happy.
Cancer (6/22 to 7/22)
● Work: Helping others isn't just a one time thing for you. It's your philosophy of life. But today you'll draw the line, if only because you have to help yourself.
● Finances: You've had almost enough of socializing and dinner parties. Almost. This one is coming out of someone else's wallet for a change, which makes it that much easier for you to relax and enjoy.
● Love: You're watching your pals sip wine and talk about politics, but that looks absolutely unappealing to you. You'd rather dress up, go out and hook up -- that's the bad business on your mind. So do it! Just make sure you carry protection. It could be a long, steamy night.
● General: If you can, try to surround yourself with people who are down to earth and grounded today. These people have the kind of focus you need right now -- they can teach you something new about how to appreciate the smaller things in life and have a good time doing anything. These mellow types of people may not have the flashiest toys or the hottest new clothes, but they have a lot of contentedness in their life, and you could learn a lot from them.
Leo (7/23 to 8/22)
● Work: Doing research is only half of the prep work you need to do. You also need to listen to your instinct. You're getting some signals loud and clear, but they're not what you want to hear. React, anyway.
● Finances: A short break is already starting to feel a bit too long. You're actually chomping at the bit to get back to the real work of making money. Don't worry, you're not getting stuck in a time warp. Tomorrow and its profits will come soon enough.
● Love: How dare they say that to you! Who do they think they are? You're a force to reckon with today, and those dominant voices will fall on deaf ears. It's fine to shirk authority, but don't get yourself fired. A wild hair isn't worth a lost job, or even worse, a night in jail.
● General: It's not an ideal day for you to be working in large groups today. You're feeling especially combative, with little if any patience for people who aren't as on the ball as you are. This is a much better day for you to make progress on a solo project like cleaning the house or running errands. Doing something that doesn't require input or cooperation from other people will help you feel productive without having to deal with people who frustrate you.
Virgo (8/23 to 9/22)
● Work: Why start something new when the project on your desk is already more confusing than you bargained for? In case you're wondering when you'll be rid of it, not a lot will get done today.
● Finances: If you had a big dinner in an unusual spot over the course of the last few days, then the travel expenses have really added up. It was all worth it, no doubt about it, but you're starting to feel a bit sick at the thought of the bills. Try to shake your sense of impending doom.
● Love: Your pessimistic tendencies leave you feeling angry and overwhelmed today. Stop looking at everything as a negative or a liability. Some things in life just exist to exist, without judgment or resentment. Stay away from the poison. Instead, sip a little ambrosia.
● General: Coming up with great ideas will be your forte today -- you can generate solutions to many of the problems that have been plaguing your circle. Your unique way of looking at things is your best asset, because while other people waste time scratching their heads trying to come up with an idea, you simply turn things on their head and find a new approach. This ability will make you very popular and very busy today. You're going to be a superhero to some super frustrated people.
Libra (9/23 to 10/23)
● Work: You've already got enough going on, so finish what you've started before poking around for something new to do. If you bite off more than you can chew, you'll have no one but yourself to blame when you can't make progress.
● Finances: You've either extended hospitality or been a gracious guest. Either way, it's time to get back to real life. It's not as sad as you think. You won't have all the companions you've grown used to, but the work will be more satisfying than you remember -- and so will the paycheck.
● Love: Your day begins like an unassembled piece of IKEA furniture. It feels overwhelming, disconnected, and you dread putting it together. But as the hours advance, the parts start to fit. By tonight, you'll be ready to put on your dancin' shoes and boogie the night away.
● General: It doesn't really matter whether or not you get what you want when you see so many others who don't have anything at all. You have a strong urge to be of service to someone today, and there should be no shortage of candidates for your goodwill. You can be a positive force in people's lives, even the people who don't know you. Whether you spend your weekend picking up trash along the beach, donating your clothing to a shelter, or just writing checks to a worthy cause, you can make a difference.
Scorpio (10/24 to 11/21)
● Work: Be mysterious. If you have no hidden talents up your sleeve, pretend you do. It's the age old work adage: Fake it until you make it. Only this time you've already landed the job.
● Finances: You've been forced to spend time with some pretty abrasive people and you've done a good job putting up with them. You deserve a medal -- or better yet, a big paycheck -- but you won't get so much as a thank you. In fact, prepare yourself for one last ambush.
● Love: If you spend the day looking for generalities, you'll miss the point. Your ideal is an amalgam of features, not just hair, legs, rear end and bank account in a vacuum. Remember -- good comes with bad, always. Even if you don't like their car, you'll surely appreciate their sense of humor.
● General: You can't keep a good secret right now -- your quiet little romance is going to get a lot of attention very soon. Are you ready for the scrutiny? Suddenly everyone wants to know what's going on between the two of you, what's next and where this thing is going -- and you might not even know the answers! Feel free to take a step back and protect your privacy. Your life is no one's business but your own. Friends won't be put off if you clam up -- they will understand.
Sagittarius (11/22 to 12/21)
● Work: Some days you have enough energy to blast off to another planet, and on others, you can hardly shuffle to the coffee pot. It's the latter kind of day. Do what you can to get revved up.
● Finances: You did a great job of assessing your life and noting all you had to be thankful for. There was one thing a bit mundane you may have overlooked, though. You'll be reminded of it today, a bit worse for its neglect, but no less valuable to you.
● Love: Everything's gloomy and gray, including the weather. Then, all of a sudden you show up. Your sunny, warm glow illuminates the environment and the faces in it. Approach someone who looks uncomfortable and strike up a conversation -- this is how the magic happens!
● General: For some time now, you've been promising yourself some downtime -- a few days or even hours when you cut back on your workload and give yourself a chance to relax. So exactly when are you going to come through with that promise? Today, you've got to start. Cancel or postpone whatever you can and give yourself a block of empty time. Remind yourself what it feels like to have nothing to do! You won't be bored, you'll be relieved. And you will finally get a chance to recharge your batteries!
Capricorn (12/22 to 01/19)
● Work: There are many ways to feel good, but your current favorite is impressing colleagues. Don't let it wear thin. But for now, keep pulling out all the stops if it means extra productivity.
● Finances: You can hardly remember to relax, even though that's the best way to prepare for what might be coming next. Children won't let you and you wouldn't have it any other way. It's not often you get to have such a thoroughly good time for free.
● Love: Some learn resourcefulness; but it comes to others, like you, naturally. You've got mad skills. Use them to snag hotter, better dates. Don't reinvent the wheel -- manipulate technology to work in your favor. A sharp profile will do wonders for your popularity.
● General: Tantalizing social invitations seem to hold a promise for a new love connection, but don't get sucked in by big promises. Be skeptical of new people on the scene, as they are not what they appear. A quiet night in could actually yield a much more rewarding experience, even if you spend it alone. There is a certain undeniable freedom in creating a sense of mystery about yourself, and you do that more effectively when you refuse social invitations than when you accept them.
Aquarius (1/20 to 2/18)
● Work: You are given a golden opportunity to re-evaluate your values. You have a chance to put yourself first and it has nothing to do with money or assets and everything to do with compassion.
● Finances: You've had your fill of stories about the past, among other things. You're ready to face the future, even if it's only tomorrow. Yep, you're bored, and no amount of money spent can change the situation. The only thing that will do the trick is getting back to work.
● Love: You don't know it, but someone looks up to you, big time. He or she sees you as a role model. Pay careful attention to how you conduct yourself today. You never know who's watching -- you could change, even save someone's life.
● General: On days like today, you should only feel comfortable counting on yourself for support. It's not that getting other people's encouragement will be impossible, it's just that they are awfully busy working on their own stuff. You're not likely to find anyone willing to stop what they are doing to lend you a hand. But no worries -- you can continue on this path alone, and you can reach your goals. It just might take a little longer. And in the end, you'll be smarter for it.
Pisces (2/19 to 3/20)
● Work: Try out new office ideas or projects, but don't stop there. You can transform your place in the office hierarchy and how colleagues see you, all in one fell swoop. How? A lunchtime shopping spree.
● Finances: It's easy to make a good dinner with the leftovers you have on hand, not to mention free. Enjoy one last day of eating well on the cheap, if you consider turning a blind eye to be cheap. You can open them to the bills tomorrow.
● Love: Certain days scream 'Stand out!' Today, not so much. Ease into the background and blend in with the masses. There you'll meet someone else who's attempting to do the same. When your eyes meet, you'll know what it's really like to click with another person.