● General: One of your closest relationships is going through a power shift right now, and you are waking up to an imbalance that doesn't make you feel very good. Just realize that you are upset with the imbalance, not with the person. And you can adjust things back in a better direction if you start a dialogue. Be the first one to bring up the subject, and be enthusiastic about where you think things can go. Anger or adamancy are not going to help you get anywhere.
Aries (3/21 to 4/19)
● Work: No one wants to be the first one out the door. What dedication. You'll have to come up with busywork to prove yours, though, because you'll have everything wrapped up by five.
● Finances: It's hard to get back in the saddle again. Your earning ability takes a dip, if only from your slow start. You make up for it later in the day, though. Until then, remind yourself to persevere.
● Love: You know what? Things are always, always greener, so don't make a wish. It might come true. Avoid spending too much time lamenting your single status -- it's really a blessing in disguise. You don't realize it, but you're the envy of all your attached friends. Revel in it, baby!
● General: Petty dramas and gossip can be annoying, but they can also be rather entertaining -- if you can open your mind to that option. When people act silly, you can't get frustrated. You have enough curiosity to see their behavior as something to study, something to see as amusing. Even if you worry a little bit that these distracted people are slowing things down, your momentum is not lost. So just enjoy what is going to happen today and try to laugh about it.
Taurus (4/20 to 5/20)
● Work: You're usually slow, but today you can't wait to wrap things up and start your evening. Whether you have big plans or just can't stand another second in the office, you're in a hurry.
● Finances: You wrench yourself from thoughts of wonder and amazement to profits and money. Someone's got to do it, and that someone is you. If being dependable isn't something you get thanked for regularly, then you should. Do it yourself today.
● Love: Fighting the good fight is one thing, but caving into the whims of everyone else is another. No wonder you feel drained and unhappy. Stop living for other people. If you want to date someone who's older, younger, the same sex or a different color, go for it.
● General: Today, you have to spill your real feelings for someone before it's too late. The mixed signals you've been sending could be making this person think you're not as interested as you really are! Communicate what you are feeling in a way that makes you feel safe -- an email, voice mail or even a text message enable you to share your emotions without being harshly rejected. Just make sure that you follow up afterwards. Your feelings need to be resolved.
Gemini (5/21 to 6/21)
● Work: Why should you be the one to take the initiative in the group? Sit back and enjoy your relative anonymity instead. But don't be surprised if your particular hopes and wishes aren't communicated.
● Finances: The only obstacle between you and making a profit is your need to get back in the groove. A long absence from work has made you feel rusty. It will all come back to you once you jump right in. Force yourself to concentrate.
● Love: If everything seems stagnant, it is. What happened to all those crazy, interesting goals? You're in the doldrums right now. It's time to put some plans in motion; create a few milestones. Whether it's macking on that hottie at the gym or earning your degree, do it.
● General: Sometimes, being suspicious is smart -- it keeps you on your toes, and helps you see trouble brewing before it erupts. But today, if you start to feel wary of someone or something, there is probably nothing you really need to worry about. Your sensors are finely-tuned, and you could be sensing things that aren't really there. It might be a good idea to go off by yourself for a while, too. The energy of other people could be confusing, no matter how nice they are.
Cancer (6/22 to 7/22)
● Work: Some friction is a healthy thing. It helps you keep busy and motivates you to imagine your future. But too much can lead to a wildfire, and that's what you'll have on your hands if you react emotionally. Keep your cool, instead.
● Finances: It's a crazy idea, but you want even more socializing than you've already had the last few days. You can find one or two others who are receptive but you'll have to search them out. It's doable, but not within budget.
● Love: Get rid of the users, now. The ex who only calls late at night or the so-called pal who only talks to you when she needs money? These people are toxic parasites. Your life is way too precious. Fill your time and space with positive, support people.
● General: You might be bursting with energy or you might be feeling quite calm today -- but however much energy you have, you should conserve as much of it as you possibly can today. You will need all of it later on, at an unexpected time today. You might actually enjoy learning how to take things more slowly right now, because there are so many new ideas and new people all around you -- unless you slow down you won't be able to fully enjoy them!
Leo (7/23 to 8/22)
● Work: You can enjoy the day knowing the fun is almost here. In fact, you can have a good time out of anything thrown on your desk. Tell your boss to do their worst.
● Finances: It's time to get back to reality, and that includes focusing on your job or career, as the case may be. If you have a hard time digging in, then you can add being stubborn to your list of things to be thankful for. You won't give up until you've earned your pay.
● Love: What if? What if? What if you and Mr. Not-So-Wonderful had stayed together? What if you hadn't lost that job? Well, you'd be in a different place, obviously. And maybe no better off. So stop dwelling on the past -- missed opportunities or not, your life is truly blessed now.
● General: Despite what you were taught in grade school, sharing is not always a good thing -- at least not right now. If you share your resources in your typically generous way, you are going to end up with the short end of the stick. If you give a little, someone might take a lot. It's not that they are greedy, it's just that there is a lot of uncertainty in the air. And when people are uncertain, they get panicky. And since it can be hard to say no, you shouldn't even offer in the first place.
Virgo (8/23 to 9/22)
● Work: You're in a hurry to end the day just like everybody, but for some things you have to take your time. Like money issues, for example. You'll be stuck going over the numbers with a fine toothed comb. Sigh.
● Finances: Today, getting into the grindstone feels somehow foreign to you, and that's understandable. Unfortunately, your finances won't let you ease your way in. You've got to take the plunge, and from there it's sink or swim. But don't worry, you'll swim.
● Love: The answers don't exist outside yourself, so stop looking for solutions in relationships, materialistic endeavors and professional accomplishments. True progress and satisfaction come from within. So when you're ready to stop beating yourself up, you'll discover a new life waiting.
● General: You know how to take care of yourself, but lately you may have turned inward a bit too often. You need to deter these more selfish urges and put other people first, at least for a little while. Not only will acting on behalf of others help you rack up the positive karma points, it will help you feel really proud of yourself again. And you can start small -- hold the door for an older person, pay the toll for the car behind you, or feed someone's parking meter.
Libra (9/23 to 10/23)
● Work: Looking back on the week, you may think it was either great or awful, depending on your mood or simply the time of day. Obviously, you're just projecting, either way. You might as well project perfection.
● Finances: You almost wish you could stay home today, all cozy and comfy. Once you get out you'll remember how much fun being all about business can be. You enter into it with ease.
● Love: Everything's out of whack right now. It's time to bring it all into alignment: make sure your words match your actions. Don't make promises you can't keep; when you say you'll be somewhere, be there. Simple as that. Flakiness will kill romance like nothing else.
● General: Just when you thought you had someone all figured out, today they will go and surprise you by revealing a level of intellectual depth that you never knew they had! Discoveries will abound in all areas of your life, including your physical self. Your health is on your mind and today is a good time to start a new fitness routine or make a few changes in your diet. You never knew you were capable of making such strides, but you are full of surprises!
Scorpio (10/24 to 11/21)
● Work: If you want to get out the door to start your evening, don't rush through everything on the fly. Slow down enough to be methodical and you'll wrap things up that much quicker.
● Finances: The polarity you're dealing with is magnified by your own attitude. Try to make things easy on yourself. Allow yourself to feel at home wherever you are, from the bank to your office. It will help you be more productive.
● Love: Bring it home today in meditation, or at least a little quiet time. Your life's become so convoluted you're not sure what you want anymore. So, clear your brain and limit the distractions. Turn off all your gadgets (including the computer) and listen to the intuition.
● General: Combine a positive attitude with a little bit of your legendary creativity, and you can get just about anything done today. Stuck in a boring meeting this morning? Imagine everyone dressed in their underwear. Still working on a project that doesn't seem like it will ever end? Pretend it's all part of an international plan to thwart an evil spy ring. Entertain yourself with far-fetched ideas and you will be able to enjoy any situation you're thrust into today.
Sagittarius (11/22 to 12/21)
● Work: Just imagining having fun tomorrow helps you enjoy the work on your desk today. And if it helps you get a lot done, then keep on daydreaming.
● Finances: You certainly don't want to overeat today. In fact, you can hardly bring yourself to look at food. Your wallet will thank you for finally backing away from overindulgence, and not in exclusively gastronomic areas.
● Love: When will you learn that doing it all alone won't get you anywhere? Hello!?! Your pals, even if they're married, can hook you up with hotties galore. So swallow your pride and ask. Six degrees of separation is better than complete unfamiliarity.
● General: It's kind of hard to be cheerful first thing in the morning, so don't worry if someone snaps your head off for no apparent reason today. You can't let your mood be affected by someone's else's, so try to let it just roll off your back. Focus on the rest of your day and leave this grumpy person behind as you move forward. Getting outside at some point today will also help keep your mood high -- the fresh air will help you think more clearly and see things in the proper perspective.
Capricorn (12/22 to 01/19)
● Work: You're ready to enjoy the flip side of the work week coin. Family and the weekend await you. But before you can indulge in them, take care of all your work responsibilities.
● Finances: Children, fun, food -- it's been quite a wild ride. You need to go back to work just to take catch your breath. Enjoy killing two birds with one stone today.
● Love: The complaining. The negativity. The sarcasm. It's all affecting your love life and not for the better. Sure, it's novel and even funny at first, but after a while, it gets old. Instead of bitching about everything, catch yourself and replace those toxic words with something positive.
● General: The kind and generous compromiser inside of you is taking over today, filling your heart with altruism and your mind with the urge to help other people in a more significant way. This is the day to explore some volunteer opportunities and see how you can impact your community. Get the word out to your friends and family and find out who's with you in your new quest to make the world a better place. You will probably be more surprised by who refuses than by who accepts your invitation.
Aquarius (1/20 to 2/18)
● Work: You'll have to wait one more day. It may be a relaxed day, but that doesn't mean it's informal in other ways. Keep your office persona on, even under relaxed clothing.
● Finances: An attitude adjustment is harder than you thought it would be. The changes you need to make are both internal and external. A bit of money spent on yourself is justified if only to get you back up on your horse.
● Love: When all else fails, turn and walk away. And don't look back. Someone may cross you in an utterly disturbing way, leaving you speechless and full of rage. Don't lash out. Instead, take a deep breath and go. Let an unbiased party else clean up the mess.
● General: Your creativity is like solar energy -- stronger when your outlook is sunny! So today, if you feel like you are running out of good ideas, run outside. Be confident in your ability to think up new ways of doing things and know that you can always rely on your sharp brain to come to the rescue -- eventually. While self doubt is natural from time to time, you need to remember that you can fix things if you just keep working at them and thinking positively.
Pisces (2/19 to 3/20)
● Work: Wrapping up your workweek and getting out the door feels like wandering blindly through a maze. The end is just around the next bend, so keep putting one foot in front of the other until you get there.
● Finances: The most meaningful and loving gestures are cheap or free, whether you're on the giving or the receiving end. The last thing you want anyone to do for you is to make you a good dinner, but some poetry would be nice.
● Love: Heed your hunches; tune into your intuitions. The answer is there -- it's a matter of willingness. You absolutely know when a person is a terrible match for you. Instead of trying to make it work, end it immediately. Honesty is the best policy for keeping your side of the street clean.