● General: Your urge to protect someone is admirable, but you need to realize that there's a chance you could get dragged down with them. It's not too late to distance yourself from the mess they have created -- and you might want to do it. Sure, it might make you feel guilty, but do you think that this person would do the same for you? It's time to stop making things so hard for yourself, and start admitting that the easy way out isn't always the wrong way out.
Aries (3/21 to 4/19)
● Work: Your belief in what you do is absolutely solid now, and it may be that you convince your strongest enemy to join your side. You can do practically anything today.
● Finances: The rapid-fire pace of the week has you longing for a weekend of rest. Don't count on it. The least you should do before tackling new obligations is to clear some of your emotions out of the way. Visualize raking leaves.
● Love: You get the reality of it all. It's over -- you know that. The problem is in the acceptance. Today you're struggling with it. Whether you're recovering from a one-date dump or the end of a 50-year marriage, wounds take time to heal. Talk to someone if the emotions become too hairy.
● General: Staying conservative and cautious is the right strategy for your finances right now, but when it comes your emotions, you need to liberally spread them around! Share your feelings to anyone who is willing to listen to them today. Even if you don't feel like you have much to say, you should just start talking. Once you start expressing yourself to others, they'll start expressing themselves more openly to you. Be happy about where you are and what you're doing!
Taurus (4/20 to 5/20)
● Work: Everyone is in a much bigger rush than you think is necessary today. Don't get caught up in the rat-race -- keep up with your own work while they're panicking instead!
● Finances: Strange, you feel happy and even content, and you're not anywhere near your financial goals. Don't get too comfortable with the feeling. You need a bit of dissatisfaction -- it's just the right fuel to keep you going after the green. Consider this simply a pit stop.
● Love: If you feel in a bit of slump (and you do) pick up the phone and call your pals. Keep the romance out of it for now. What you need is some serious platonic fun. Whatever it is, enjoy the company of good friends and common interests.
● General: When there are lots of things going on, you usually tend to clam up and get quiet. This is smart, because it enables you to check out the scene before diving in and getting involved. But today, when you are around a lot of people you should wear your emotions on your sleeve. Letting your true personality show right away will show people who you are and separate you from the rest of the crowd -- and making yourself stand apart will give you a huge advantage over others.
Gemini (5/21 to 6/21)
● Work: Make sure you do everything you can to advance your personal agenda today. Don't forget the bottom line, but put yourself first right now. You'll be glad you did.
● Finances: The less you think you have, the more stingy and possessive you feel. Things are getting downright ugly and yet you just can't keep from comparing yourself to others. Giving yourself a makeover is as simple as looking below you instead of above.
● Love: Money talks? Not exactly. It's impolite to ask someone how much they make. Just don't do it. Even if the conversation is going that direction, swallow the urge to inquire about dollar signs. You'll come off looking like a total amateur (and that, you're not).
● General: Emails may be efficient and convenient, but they are not the best way to get your message across today. Misinterpretations are bound to pop up when a person can't understand your tone of voice, so try to deliver all messages in person. Plus, if there is any confusion, it's much easier to clear it up when you are looking in someone's eyes as you explain yourself. Besides, it offers you another opportunity to connect with people on a deeper level.
Cancer (6/22 to 7/22)
● Work: Your head is filled with anything but work. Dinner parties, either real or imagined, are dancing like sugar plums. It's not the best day in the world for anyone to count on you following through. Surprise them.
● Finances: You're only tempted by double-your-money offers, even though you can spot the snake oil from a mile away. Sometimes the thrill of risking everything is just what you need to jolt yourself into a new energy high, even if you know you'll ultimately end low on cash.
● Love: You exert irresistible command over your environment. That's why when it comes to dating -- without being too course -- don't poop where you eat. Avoid bringing a first, second, third, even fourth date to your favorite hangout. Psychos abound.
● General: Today your energy is much less erratic than it has been over the past few days, and you can count on having a consistent attitude about things all day long. But still, don't worry if you find your mind wandering a little during a boring conversation or routine meeting. Staying engaged could still be a problem for you, so it's not a great day for doing any research or working on solo projects. You are better suited for brainstorming in group settings with people who are your intellectual equals.
Leo (7/23 to 8/22)
● Work: The time for overindulging is past, unless it's hard work you're treating yourself to. If that's the case, then dig right in. But before you start gobbling up new projects, finish the ones you already started.
● Finances: Being modest makes you feel good. Not only is it worth more than money to you, but it's actually bringing you some. Your good attitude is making itself noticed to those sensitive to what matters most. They coincidentally hold the purse strings.
● Love: Promiscuity becomes an issue for you right now, and whether you're inclined to hop in bed with just anyone or sleep with someone who'll hop into bed with just anyone, you're in dangerous territory. It sounds cliche, but get to know the person a little before that carnal knowledge.
● General: If you are charged with being a leader of a group today, there is one thing that you need to remember -- if you want everyone to like you, you're not going to get anyone to follow your instructions. Keeping everyone's needs satisfied might make you popular, but it's not going to help you make important decisions that help you all get the task at hand accomplished. You know what you are doing, and should trust that people are ready to follow your lead. Show them the way to go.
Virgo (8/23 to 9/22)
● Work: You shouldn't have to wait for dinner with friends or family to express your ideas. In fact, colleagues are holding their breath and biting their tongues. Speak up, because you're being given every opportunity to.
● Finances: The time to organize your weekend is now. The less you put into this stage of the game, the more you're likely to spend once it gets started. Your friends will be no help at all when it comes to keeping your money in the bank where it belongs.
● Love: The age-old question: who pays? If you're a guy and want to exude the utmost class, you should always pick up the bill. Ladies, be a little old fashioned. If he wants to pay, let him. Don't bruise his sensitive ego. And you'll never go wrong if you play it egalitarian: Dutch all the way.
● General: A two-faced person from your past is back on the scene, and they still are willing to say one thing to your face and do something completely different behind your back! This double-dealing person hasn't changed, but you sure have. Their old tricks are not going to work this time, and you will have an absolute ball proving that to them today. Be gentle when you give them their comeuppance, but don't hesitate to do it in front of a room full of people.
Libra (9/23 to 10/23)
● Work: If you were hoping problems with associates would just fade away, you were wrong. In fact, what was hidden is bubbling to the surface. Think of it as an opportunity to clear the air before starting fresh.
● Finances: Things don't pay off immediately, and you're anxious to see results. You'll just have to wait. At least you have the weekend to take your mind off of your lack of progress. The so-called smaller things in life take on huge proportions.
● Love: Your date is not an emotional dumping ground, especially if it's a first. Don't think you can't go deep, as far as feelings are concerned -- you can. But be careful how you couch it. There's a fine line between relating and unloading. And nothing turns another person off like neediness.
● General: Take the risk of revealing yourself today, and you won't be disappointed. Gambling on the hope that people will like you for who you are is pretty much a sure thing right now. You are a lot more intriguing than you realize, and it's in your best interest to be more outgoing. You need to be more open about who you are and what you want to bring to the group. It can feel frightening to let yourself be vulnerable, but there is no better way of connecting with people.
Scorpio (10/24 to 11/21)
● Work: Some say ambushes are just part of office life, but that doesn't mean you have to participate in them. Of course, if you're the one getting caught in the snare, then you don't have much choice. Consider yourself forewarned.
● Finances: You'll be craving foreign food, but won't let yourself open your wallet to get it. Your self-discipline pays off. Luckily for you, someone offers to take you out before you can spend too much time salivating over your daydreams. You'll be ready with just the right restaurant to suggest.
● Love: Kind words, better yet, no words at all, work in your favor right now. When you're on a date, never ever, ever badmouth an ex. Even if he or she cheated on you, stole your car and paralyzed your cat, keep it positive.
● General: You can create a positive outcome on a project you're working on -- if you stop putting out negative energy! Instead of focusing on the looming deadline or the obstacles still to overcome, focus on the progress you have made and the wonderful feeling you'll have when it's all done! Putting a positive spin on things and seeing the bright side is not as difficult as you may think. You can choose to be happy right now, so why don't you? Pretend your woes don't exist and, for a while, they won't.
Sagittarius (11/22 to 12/21)
● Work: Is a coworker foisting boring tasks on you or do they really need your help? Answer this question before offering your services. You'll find your answer by paying attention to the smaller details in their request.
● Finances: You can't afford to let your moods be your navigational device. They and your budget are wildly mismatched. Keep your wallet in the driver's seat and you'll be sure to stay both on the right road, and on track.
● Love: Boredom could become a serious problem for you right now. And if you're out on a date, fake it 'til you make it. Sure, this person may be the dullest idiot you've ever met, but don't let them know it. Your sterling ability to make people feel good works in your favor.
● General: Try to make sure that all of your verbal communication is concise and to the point -- don't just yak and beat around the bush about what you want to say. People simply don't have time to make small talk right now, there is too much going on. While you might want to chit chat and get social, it is probably just not going to be possible right now. So take a cue from the busy folks around you and keep it short! You might consider sending emails instead of talking, too.
Capricorn (12/22 to 01/19)
● Work: If you didn't fit relaxation into your schedule, then you have no one but yourself to blame. On the other hand, there are ways to fit it into your workday, too. Just don't be too tricky about it.
● Finances: The more you look into something, the more corners you find to cut. You can take it to an extreme and still be able to function, even though those around you might overreact to your budget cutting. Stay firm.
● Love: A busy social life; a completely hectic and insane professional life. But you'll come out ahead in both realms. Just use patience and good sense when responding to inquiries of any kind. Your informed and witty solutions will dazzle anyone in earshot.
● General: Your brain has more creativity in it than you have been using lately, and today it might reach an explosive point! To ease the pressure, put a little bit of creative flair into everything you do. Dress with a little more color than you usually opt for. Make your salutations a little bit more remarkable than 'hello.' Spice up your emails to friends with sweet little rhymes or quotes from your favorite writers. Brightness has been missing from your life. So add some today!
Aquarius (1/20 to 2/18)
● Work: Being around colleagues all day takes some getting used to. On the one hand, they're like old relatives. But on the other, you have a hard time putting up with some of their eccentricities. It will be just another day in no time.
● Finances: Getting excited is just as bad for business as being blase. Keep your emotions under tight wraps today. Those around you want to know you're making financial decisions based on cold, hard facts alone.
● Love: Everything just seems a little too routine, lately. Ho hum. It's time to spice things up. If you haven't changed your online profile, liven it up today. And on the way home, take an alternative route. You may discover the future love of your life waiting for the bus. You never know!
● General: Your busy lifestyle has been quite entertaining, but it has also kept you from spending more time with all your favorite people! So today, slow down. Cancel some appointments or reschedule them for another day. Make time to hang out with friends or family undisturbed. Send out some emails and find out when everyone is free for some fun times. Chances are, they could use an excuse to slow down their own busy lives and spend more time socializing, too.
Pisces (2/19 to 3/20)
● Work: Having a hard time readjusting to the harsh realities of the workday world? Do something to soften the edges. Allow yourself a longer lunch, upgrade your coffee or imagine being home for dinner.
● Finances: Everyone wants to be appreciated, but you don't have to spend a bundle to show how you feel. The small gestures go a long way today, and are ultimately more meaningful than money anyway.
● Love: The office hottie is looking hotter with each passing day. But ask yourself, what's the attraction? Is it genuine or is taboo? Dating in cubicleland is definitely a last resort. If you're dead set on hooking up with this person, know that it could cost you your job.