● General: As you continue on your quest for a connection with someone today, it's time to take things to a much deeper level. Get as close as you can to them, but be aware that if you are too exuberant you could come off as overwhelming. Instead, opt for a quieter type of charm. Smile and find out if they want to talk. If they don't, then back off. You'll make a much better impression by respecting them than if you bulldoze all over them. Try to get them talking anyway you can.
Aries (3/21 to 4/19)
● Work: Some people make it hard to be charming. And with others, it just plain hurts. You have to deal with a difficult colleague today, but the best approach is still just being friendly and agreeable.
● Finances: You can expect things to start going wrong. That's because you're so upset about money that it's getting in the way of your ability to think straight. Take a deep breath and stop feeding your subliminal monsters. It will help everything work much more smoothly.
● Love: For the most fun first day ever, tact is the key and conversation is king. Avoid certain subjects for now. Don't ask your date where they went to college -- just in case they didn't. You'll put them on the spot, and they'll resent it. Better to pump for this info in a roundabout way.
● General: A new beginning is coming in an old relationship, and you should start to feel it before the end of the day. This is a good time to reach out to this person and suggest an intimate and casual outing. The two of you could use some uninterrupted quiet time to catch up and create new plans for the future together. The balance between you two has shifted, and they are ready to let you take more control. They recognize the changes in you, and want to show you the changes they've made.
Taurus (4/20 to 5/20)
● Work: The end of the workday is not quite within your grasp. It's about time to start looking around the office for ways to spice up your routine. Come up with interesting ways to make it through today, and tomorrow will take care of itself.
● Finances: Relationships get both intensely good and intensely difficult today, and you are all feeling extra sensitive about money. That's not to say you shouldn't be spending any of it, but be prepared for anyone remotely close to you to feel possessive of it.
● Love: If you're tempted to dig deep on a first date, resist the urge. This person doesn't need to know about your recent stint in rehab or your felony history -- keep it under wraps for now. If you click, you'll have plenty of time to uncover the dirty business later on.
● General: Starting a new romance might not be on your list of things to do right now, but sometimes you have no choice but to deal with the feelings that have been stirring right under the surface. You can no longer deny what might be happening, even if your life would be a lot simpler without it. It's coming, and it's a very good thing. If you are already in a relationship, you'll start to feel a rebirth in what the two of you share. A big transition could be coming.
Gemini (5/21 to 6/21)
● Work: Thoughts take precedence over action, and who knew that could be so satisfying? Don't let yourself have too much fun, though, because you'll have to actually finish the projects you think up.
● Finances: Money ultimately can't buy you good health. Only your own management of your body and lifestyle can make or break it. Don't let it all be based on your feelings. Take care of yourself whether the whim hits you or not. But if spending money on a certain token or membership motivates you, consider it money well spent.
● Love: Nothing, absolutely nothing wrong with a nap today. In fact, it's normal to feel groggy and out of it come afternoon. So steal away to a quiet place and snooze for at least 45 minutes. You'll emerge feeling great and ready to finish the day!
● General: Communication is vital for you today -- whether it's via emails, voice mails, text messaging, or good old-fashioned face-to-face conversations. You need to tell people things and you need to learn things from others, and this is the day for a couple of great exchanges. Start the conversations you need to start with a compliment and you'll start things off on the right foot! If the topic involves emotions, you need to be in charge -- and make sure you are not on the defensive.
Cancer (6/22 to 7/22)
● Work: If you've started thinking of the office as your home away from home, think again. You're safer sticking with more professional boundaries, especially since things are not going smoothly today.
● Finances: You don't want to get involved in anything you are unsure of, and you are unsure of everything. All the more reason to lay low and enjoy a slow day. It's both easy on you and easy on your wallet. The only thing it's hard on is the couch.
● Love: Nothing drains your brain like stress -- and when you're totally in the middle of it like you are now, you feel trapped and unable to cope. It's time to re-engage. Pull out a crossword puzzle, start your own blog or experiment with yoga or meditation. Detach your mind from the anxiety.
● General: Put one of your problems in the hands of someone else today, and your needs will be met by others. It's not about shirking responsibility, it's about delegating some of your work. You need to have more trust in the people you live and work with -- when they say they are going to do something, they are going to do it! You'll get a valuable life lesson if you put your faith into someone who is more powerful than you or something that is bigger than you are.
Leo (7/23 to 8/22)
● Work: If all you can think about is a big date (or the lack of one), then clear your head of all those fantasies. Romance can wait another couple of days, and the work on your desk cannot.
● Finances: It's a good day to stay in and nurture family ties. If you're not sure what makes them tick and what they wish for, it's a good opportunity to find out. Being subtle is your best way to get the information you need. Think of every conversation as a way of panning for gold.
● Love: It's called social networking and you're totally addicted to it. Great stuff during downtime, but when you're spending every waking moment in front of the computer, you've gone off the deep end. Set a time limit. No more than one hour a day, after your work's done.
● General: Sure, you can be impulsive and follow every whim you have today -- but that probably won't make you very happy at the end of the day. Right now, you need structure. Following the rules and behaving yourself might not sound like fun, but it's the best route to take today. Be more thorough on your current projects and show those who are watching that you know how to take big responsibilities seriously. Prove yourself today and you'll be well-rewarded.
Virgo (8/23 to 9/22)
● Work: Minor delays are one thing, but you're facing a major hold up. You can get around this particular stumbling block, but only with help from a colleague. It's time for a deep discussion.
● Finances: You don't have to hire a ghost buster to figure out what is making you so restless, even though the source of your discontent has a lot to do with dead presidents. The reason is unseen but not unknowable. You're the best person to figure it out, so don't bother trying to throw your money at someone else to do the hard work for you.
● Love: You're single. You've got the extra time. Use it to your advantage to find your purpose. If you weren't meant to work as a computer drone for the rest of your life, do something about it. The journey may be filled with pain and naysayers, but it's your life.
● General: Appearance is very important, but your outer attractiveness is nowhere near as important as your inner beauty today. So forget about overhauling your wardrobe and put your attention towards things that really matter. Your outlook on life needs to be polished up and made shiny again, and the best way to do that is to get together with the person or people who make you feel good about your life and where it is going. Get with them for a meal and talk things out, catch up with each other.
Libra (9/23 to 10/23)
● Work: You're being drawn to one end of the scale, when what you need to do is remain balanced. It may be boring for you, but you're flirting with disaster by moving so much as one toe in the wrong direction.
● Finances: You're in up to your neck. Whether that is a good or a bad thing remains to be seen, but in the meantime, it's hard to keep your hand on your wallet. You'll have to rely on the relative stinginess of generosity of those around you to keep your assets safe. That's a valuable exercise for you.
● Love: Clutter is a killer. It's becoming a huge and unbearable issue in your life. So, stock up on manila folders. If you haven't purchased a day planner do it today, and commit to putting away the laundry later this afternoon. Small, consistent steps lead to huge payoffs.
● General: If you're looking for an easy way to get through a busy day, spend part of your morning getting the rest of the day organized. You might not be a morning person, but once you start seeing how things fall into place, your energy level will go through the roof. Nothing is as exciting as new possibilities for you right now, and there will be many in your day. Things are going to get done, deadlines will be met, and your schedule is going to have a lot more room -- for a lot more fun.
Scorpio (10/24 to 11/21)
● Work: Out of ideas? That's no excuse for doing nothing. You can't afford to be passive. If you can't come up with some plans on your own, call a colleague into your cubicle. Do some brainstorming.
● Finances: It's fitting that you feel like a rebirth is in your near future. Like re-affirming marriage vows, you're getting another chance to make a pledge to something you think is important. Stay confident in that commitment. The money will follow.
● Love: Nothing is ever more satisfying than talking about people, but when you're on that first date, certain folks are off limits. Avoid the ex. Don't bash. Don't say they're crazy -- don't even bring him or her up. It's taboo territory, especially when there are so many other fun things to discuss.
● General: Feeling on the fence about something? Well, pick a side. This is not the day for wishy-washy feelings! When you see that something (or someone) is going wrong today, you have to speak up. Make sure that justice is served wherever you go. You don't have to put yourself in the position of being the world's police officer, but you should bring things to the attention of people who are in charge. You're not being a tattletale -- you're being a responsible human being.
Sagittarius (11/22 to 12/21)
● Work: Something needs plenty of preparation time and it has nothing to do with work. But don't let this get in the way of taking care of business. Others in the office will look to you, and you'll want to be ready to answer.
● Finances: It's really not the end of the world if you're in a less-than-generous mood. Yet, that is. Spend the day trying to figure out why because you'll be the one suffering if you can't adjust soon. It has less to do with your checkbook than you think. Look at the inner picture to make sense of how you feel.
● Love: Bad economy means cheap date. And what's less expensive than hooking up in the bedroom? Instead of spending hundreds on a dinner and movie (not to mention the gas), disrobe and hop into bed. On a first date? Take the bus, share a dessert and hit a museum.
● General: Do whatever it takes to come to a compromise with one of your authority figures today. Because if you show the people in power that you are not only out for yourself, you can make a very good impression. Plus, as soon as you start getting things done, you can stop focusing on where you may or may not disagree, creating a happier vibe overall. Follow the path of least resistance today. Worry about accomplishing certain items on your own agenda some other day.
Capricorn (12/22 to 01/19)
● Work: Who says you don't have enough challenges? Remember: If your job is just a job, and not your career, then doing said job is that much harder. Be up for the challenge. In fact, giving it your all is your best escape.
● Finances: You feel detached from everything, and even your friends can't help make the feeling go away. That's okay for today. Spending time alone is just the remedy for what's ailing you. You could use the downtime to prepare for what's ahead.
● Love: Money's tight -- times are lean. But you don't have to skimp on style. Lookin' good is where it's at. Head to your favorite department stores, try on all the designer stuff to find out what size you wear and buy it on your favorite auction site for pennies on the dollar.
● General: More than a few people are going to be eager to debate some recent events and discuss their personal issues with you today. But if you're not quite ready to devote your entire day to playing amateur psychologist, then you need to get busy as early as you can with your own private business. Otherwise, you are likely to be the shoulder that everyone cries on. Sometimes you like having that role, but sometimes you don't. Make sure you're up for it before you start listening.
Aquarius (1/20 to 2/18)
● Work: You want to meet someone but always you're stuck at work. It might feel like the last place to meet someone, but if you open your eyes you'll be surprised by the vision before you. Connect.
● Finances: You get an audience with the queen, or so it seems. You have such deep feelings for a certain someone that just being in their presence makes you feel like royalty. Money can't buy what the two of you have, but it can buy a handsome token of your esteem. Don't skimp.
● Love: It's all about 'me me me' right now. But when it comes to dating, this just won't do. Everyone likes to talk about themselves, so help 'em out. It's a great way to impress the heck out of someone you're trying to win over. Your time will come around -- be patient.
● General: It's wonderful that you have been so driven to reach you career goals, but being so focused on just one aspect of your life could be causing some disruption in the other aspects of your life, namely your personal relationships. Your friends and family miss you! So today, try to start making more time for your personal life. Putting things into their proper balance will help you keep your loved ones smiling -- and it will help you stay smiling, too!
Pisces (2/19 to 3/20)
● Work: The talk of the office is money, and in the form of debts. That has you thinking about all that others owe you. Don't waste your time or emotions that way. It will only leave you feeling sour, and none the richer.
● Finances: There's a happy medium between being willing to help and being treated like a doormat. You are giving your money away much too freely for the recipient to put much value in the gesture. Start treating it as a loan, if only in words.
● Love: You're seeing things in a new light thanks to a new perspective. Maybe you're ready to make those dreaded amends. Be honest: Are your motives pure? If you're doing it to get back in their good graces or to stir the pot, it's for the wrong reasons. Wait until the time is right.