● General: Bringing your visions into reality is going to be quite easy today -- you've got the creativity, you've got the time, and you've got the support of a heck of a lot of people. It's time to stop looking behind you and wondering what went wrong. Instead, look ahead and see what is possible. Your negative thinking and worrying has done more to hold you back than anything else has, so have faith in yourself. You can do whatever you want to, and you can do it well.
Aries (3/21 to 4/19)
● Work: You're being overly-sensitive. Why look at it as using people? Everyone needs a step up from others if they want to move up the ladder, and that includes you. In fact, it's expected.
● Finances: If ever there was a time when action was called for, this is it. Doing as little as possible is not an option. If exactly how to move forward is unclear, then start by making a list. Keep it simple, like what steps to take first, second and third, before elaborating.
● Love: Trying to stay focused for any length of time right now? Don't bother. Stardust fills your head with wild ideas and crazy thoughts. What's the point of concentrating when the world's filled with so many other things (and hotties) to admire? Space off now; work later.
● General: The day ahead of you is a big mystery, so try to take each hour as it comes and see what happens. Let the day unfold as it unfolds, and try not to push things in any single direction. It might feel a little weird to have no idea of what you will be doing later on in the day, but it sure will be fun finding it out! And if this day is already scheduled down to the minute, that's okay, too. Just make a note to leave a free day in your schedule the near future.
Taurus (4/20 to 5/20)
● Work: Things may not be ideal, but are they really so bad that you don't want to stay the course? Short of an imminent disaster, your plans should be firm. Dig in your heels and stay that course!
● Finances: There's no reason to face your financial dilemma alone. Even though those around you are preoccupied with other things, they still have an ear for you and your woes. But they can't help until you speak up, so start talking about your problem.
● Love: If only people could say what they mean. The failure of others to communicate properly could put you in a serious pickle. So don't take anything at face value. It's better to reaffirm and clarify statements two maybe even three times before you act.
● General: Your life has been somewhat calm lately, but it looks like that was just a precursor to the storm that will start rumbling through your world today. But a part of you has been longing for some type of adventure or conflict, so this little bit of drama in your day will be welcome -- you're going to get a juicy issue that you can really sink your teeth into. A change in your surroundings will increase your chances for excitement more than it increases your stress level.
Gemini (5/21 to 6/21)
● Work: Does your boss have a hidden agenda, or are you just being paranoid? Make a subtle attempt to find out. Until you know for sure, pretend you don't feel those nagging sensations.
● Finances: 'Tis the season to dream about change. The energy of the entire universe is geared toward receiving your goals. Acting on them is another matter, but formulating them is a start. Sit down and give your financial future some serious thought.
● Love: Is a friendship turning into something more? Perhaps. You're picking up on all the vibes, but you're still not sure. Before you confess your undying love for this person, talk it over with someone else. Otherwise, hot, irrational emotions could ruin a beautiful thing.
● General: You have been on quite a roll lately, so there's nothing wrong with taking it a bit more slowly today. Your journey has been exciting, but if you keep going at this rate, you could miss out on some important landmarks. Adjust your schedule to create more free time, and keep your eyes open for new social opportunities. Learn to be flexible about what you do instead of sticking to every last detail of your agenda. Put on your very-patient outlook. Save the foot race for another day.
Cancer (6/22 to 7/22)
● Work: Problems at work have you longing for the weekend. Resolve them before the end of the day, though, or your next two days will be as out of balance as the last four have been.
● Finances: Daydreaming is fine, as long as you stick to dealing with larger tasks. Once you get down to the details, you need to be able to focus. So when it comes time to pick out a bargain or sign on the dotted line, make sure you are paying close attention.
● Love: Push, but don't alienate. People will make all kinds of wild statements and crazy commitments today, but don't hold your breath. Tenacity isn't exactly a prized asset today. Keep your expectations low and you won't be disappointed. Follow up, but only once.
● General: If someone from a different background gets on your nerves today, you need to try extra hard to be patient with them. The disconnection you are having is only due to poor communication, which is something you can fix with time and compassion. Try to see this situation as an opportunity to get an inside glimpse on a whole other way of looking at life. When you deal with someone who doesn't speak your language -- either literally or figuratively -- you always learn something.
Leo (7/23 to 8/22)
● Work: Don't let your emotional needs run the show. Spending time trying to make a good impression is counterproductive anyway. Getting your ego out of the way and getting back to work is what makes you look your best.
● Finances: Don't spend any money, even though that's all you can think about. The 'thinking about' part is fine: Making lists and going over them again and again is a valuable way to spend the day. It limits the chance of useless and impulsive spending.
● Love: If you're not careful, your emotions will trample all over sensibility. You can't afford to come off like a deranged lunatic, at least not today. So don't run up to your boss, the one you're in love with, and profess your undying devotion. Restrain yourself. Save the hysterics for happy hour.
● General: You could be feeling a bit extra-sensitive today, especially when folks start giving their feedback about your recent idea. It may feel like people are being too critical of you but you're going to have to toughen up and take it. They are offering constructive criticism instead of choosing to be just plain old critical and you have to appreciate that fact. This is a big learning day for you, and it will give you important lessons to take into your future.
Virgo (8/23 to 9/22)
● Work: Just making it through the day is enough of a pay off for you, but that's only because you're tired. Don't let yourself become this complacent on a daily basis. But for now, drum up some fun.
● Finances: You can't have your cake and eat it, too. Same goes for money. Well, not literally, but you can't watch your savings multiply and spend it at the same time. Something's got to give today. This is at heart a relationship issue more than a financial issue. Find out why you prefer counting your money to spending it on a certain someone.
● Love: You can continue to stuff your feelings and make yourself sick with worry and anxiety, or you can reach out and ask for help. Self-sufficiency is a fantastic asset, but like anything, too much of a good thing eventually delivers diminishing returns. Speak up.
● General: It's all about using your creativity today -- take something you aren't happy with and try to imagine it in a new and improved form. Visualizing the way you want things to be is the first step toward making things better. Because once you know the way you want things to be, you can start taking action to make them that way. Don't forget to share your plans with folks who always know how to boost up your confidence. They will give you the right kind of motivation to get going!
Libra (9/23 to 10/23)
● Work: Some days you get along fine with your boss, and other days it's a strained, weird relationship. Watch out, because it's one of those days. The office may not be the best place for you to be in.
● Finances: You've gotten so used to being frugal that it's just a part of your daily routine now. That's all disrupted today, and for the rest of the week. It brings up memories of the old you -- and old demons, too. Be careful not to fall back on bad spending habits.
● Love: Your star-given gift of balance comes in totally handy when an office romance (yours) starts to blossom. The momentum of new romance might knock the good sense out of others, but you weigh all the options and consider the consequences before you lock lips.
● General: You deserve to stop and look at where you are in life with pride. Sure, the journey here hasn't always been easy, but it's been interesting -- so now it's time to relax and enjoy a stroll down memory lane. You can gain a great deal of insight by looking backwards and reflecting on both the good decisions and the bad decisions you've made. Your brain is open to new ideas based on old experiences. So think about a big mistake. Be grateful that you'll never make it again.
Scorpio (10/24 to 11/21)
● Work: When your boss is in a good mood, you can get along with anybody. When they're not -- watch out. It's your own personal brand of the trickle down effect. Try not to spread the misery too broadly.
● Finances: Your imagination is worth more than money today. You can come up with creative ways to give people exactly what they want without spending a penny. You don't have to talk about the source of your gift, or of theirs. Keep your talents hidden behind the wrapper.
● Love: You're in no rush to hook up with anyone -- and it's a beautiful thing. Instead of getting involved with the first person who stumbles in your path, play the field and scope your prospects. You can always dump Mr. Right, but you'll have to divorce Mrs. Wrong.
● General: You're going to find yourself smack dab in the middle of a juicy situation today, one that will hit your gossip antennae and get you all excited. You will witness or overhear an exchange of ideas between two people that will be hilarious to you -- and very interesting to other people. When you have good insider information, you have a lot of power, so be careful. Don't go blabbing what you know all over town. Choose the one or two people who need to know what you know.
Sagittarius (11/22 to 12/21)
● Work: Even though you really want to give yourself a treat, you should still try hard to conserve your money. You'll have better things to spend it on than on a big lunch today. Pack a brown bag.
● Finances: Misplacing an important shopping list would spell disaster. Even your wallet would be less of a hassle to leave under the sofa cushions by mistake. So if you find yourself losing things like keys and misplacing your mug of coffee, be sure to make a mental note of exactly where you tuck that list.
● Love: If you feel constrained, it's coming from you. The reality is you're totally unattached. So hang out with whoever floats your boat, stay out all night and sleep all day. As long as you keep your commitments at the office, you're free to run wild!
● General: It might be challenging for you, but you need to conserve your money right now. Any upcoming events that might cause you to dip into your wallet a bit too much should be avoided. Friends will understand if you have to scale things back, because they have been there before. And this is definitely not the time for shopping sprees, no matter how good of a bargain hunter you are. Get creative with the things you do for fun -- ask a frugal friend for some ideas.
Capricorn (12/22 to 01/19)
● Work: Colleagues are getting recognition while you're, well, not. You'll just have to suck it up. Better yet, join in the festivities. Your chance for that kind of acknowledgement is not far down the road.
● Finances: The last thing you can afford to do right now is complicate an issue. You may be tempted to get creative with anything involving finances, but keeping things simple is the most expeditious way of handling both your time and your money. Both are equally valuable to you.
● Love: One of the best things about being single is sexual experimentation and variety. So, as long as you're safe, have at it. If it's just a physical thing, make sure you're honest about your intentions. Don't lead anyone on and you'll keep your bedroom karma spotless.
● General: Someone you thought would never ever budge in their opinions is starting to think about things in a different way today. Something you said to them recently has been bouncing around in their head for a while, and they need clarity. This is your big chance to really sway their opinion in a direction you think is better for them. Your excitement might shock them, so try to play it cool when you talk to them. Let them think they're coming to this realization all on their own.
Aquarius (1/20 to 2/18)
● Work: You're tired, and that makes perfect sense. But you still have to put in your eight hours if you want to get paid. Don't try and fight it. Discipline yourself and get the job done.
● Finances: An innocent lapse could result in a huge financial consequence. If you're supervising all of your various account balances yourself, then you're doubly likely to be misled. Ask for a second set of eyes to go over things for you, just to ensure you're not misinformed.
● Love: Look at the signs. The calls aren't as frequent, the texts have tapered off: this tryst is probably over. Accept it and move on. Touch base before you break off all contact. And if you're not into being friends, avoid the 'Let's be friends' guilt trip. A clean cut is the best cut.
● General: Just because you had some extremely weird dreams last night doesn't mean you should spend the whole today trying to make sense of them. What's the point? Sometimes, odd dreams are just odd -- there are no hidden meanings, no secrets to uncover. They're just your brain getting some exercise while you sleep. Don't waste time today trying to figure out your dreams. You'll have new dreams tonight, and whatever confused you before will be a distant memory.
Pisces (2/19 to 3/20)
● Work: Your coworkers have been of assistance to you, and now it's time for you to return the favor. You'll assist someone else for a change, and make an important discovery in the process.
● Finances: You feel like lavishing yourself with presents, an impulse doubly distasteful given the time of year. You can indulge in the feeling without indulging in the actual activity. Once you realize this, you can refocus your high energy on giving to others.
● Love: Dealing with a psycho is bad; breaking up with one is worse. So when you're ready to dump him or her, a little preparation is key. Make sure you bring their stuff with you to the scene of the breakup -- that way His or Her Craziness won't have an excuse to call you later on.