● General: Once you achieve goals, did you realize that you need to take some time to appreciate your achievement? Slow down today and appreciate the view. You've worked hard to get to where you are, and you deserve some time to gloat a little. Call up a friend and do something fun with them tonight or one night soon. They've got some fun news to share, and they are eager to hear your take on what's going on in the world. You can't always be totally focused on working toward a goal all of the time.
Aries (3/21 to 4/19)
● Work: If you want to achieve your goals, you have to make some sacrifices. Working overtime is a small sacrifice, in the grand scheme of your career. Think of your future and stay late to work.
● Finances: If you've crossed everything that needs doing off of your list already, then help others achieve their short term goals. You may feel like doing as little as possible is an activity you've earned, but helping others now will net you some serious karma. It's more valuable than putting money in the bank.
● Love: You're a know-it-all -- that's for sure. But don't be surprised to come up against something that scrambles your brain. If you can't figure it out, call a friend. You'll definitely need more than a few neurons to figure out this one.
● General: One of the more flamboyant people you know is suddenly acting a lot more conservatively and it's piquing your curiosity big time. Their change in behavior could be because of a new job, a new problem, or a new relationship -- and you need to find out what the deal is today before it drives you crazy. Shoot them a text or email that casually asks them 'what's up' and then take it from there. Make sure they know that while you might miss their old ways, you'll always support the path they take.
Taurus (4/20 to 5/20)
● Work: Making the transition from your private to you social life is a rough adjustment for you. Everyone is rubbing you the wrong way or striking you as just plain weird. Don't worry, it will all feel better soon.
● Finances: Don't buy gear that just anyone would want. Buy something specific to the recipient. Your time will be as well spent as your money if you use it choosing wisely instead of carelessly. That extra touch of consideration will go a long way.
● Love: If you're hanging out with someone, and their negativity and cynicism seem charming and self-effacing, you're in for a real shocker. Sure it's funny at first, but it'll get old, fast. Don't get hung up on novelty right now. You'll wish you sought more substance later on.
● General: Making a compromise is the best way to get out of a power struggle today -- even though you might not feel like sacrificing any of the ground you've worked so hard to win. Showing this other person that you can change and that you can see a new point of view will impress them. They won't trust that you want to work with them until you show them you do -- your actions speak louder than your promises. The respect you show them will force them to show you the same.
Gemini (5/21 to 6/21)
● Work: Everything is mutable, even you. It's amazing how a change of scenery can give you a whole new point of view. One day out of the office and it all looks different over your shoulder. Keep looking.
● Finances: There are so many things to spend your money on, you're having a hard time choosing. It can be overwhelming, but there's no reason you can't start narrowing down the choices. Sift through to find what fits your budget the best, then your comfort level. Work your way backwards from there.
● Love: An old flame is on your mind big time -- banish him or her from your memory banks now! The worst thing you can do is call the hottie you've been hanging with your ex's name, especially during sex. There aren't enough apologies in the world to remedy that slip!
● General: Finding a forgotten twenty in an old winter coat pocket might make your day, but you should know by now that money does not buy happiness. If you keep this fact at the front of your mind today, it should make it a lot easier to handle any decisions that come your way. Do things because they are the right thing to do, the fun thing to do, or the enriching thing to do -- not because they are the most profitable thing to do. This isn't the time to put your wallet ahead of your self worth.
Cancer (6/22 to 7/22)
● Work: You respond to problems in intellectual ways all day, so it's hard to turn off your head and respond with your emotions. But that's just what your life calls for, today. Go ahead, get soppy.
● Finances: Daydreaming actually helps you come up with some good ideas. You'll be kicking yourself if you're done with your shopping, but don't go over budget just to indulge a good idea. Write it down, put it in a safe place and save it for next year.
● Love: Your keen sense of competition comes bearing gifts today, and they're not pretty. Wait a minute. You're trying to impress this hottie not beat them at your own game. If this person brings out the worst in you, it's probably time to move on.
● General: Everyone around you has a different idea about how to solve a problem today -- but only you have the right idea! You have a wonderful ability to compromise and have everyone come up with solutions together, so don't leave this skill by the wayside because you're afraid to ruffle a few feathers. Speak up. Offer your plan. The people you're with today are in flexible and positive moods, so you should find a warmer reception for your thoughts than you thought you would.
Leo (7/23 to 8/22)
● Work: Ego clashes can ruin an otherwise good day. Don't make an investment in being right or being in charge. Save that for another time.
● Finances: You wish you could spend the day free of money worries, but that's just not possible. In fact, it's what drives all of your decisions today, and they are legion. Doing a bit of research can only help -- that, and going with your excellent instincts.
● Love: As far as your image goes, you're stuck in a rut. It's pretty much the same old, same old. Update your updo, buy a new outfit or toss a few new words in your tired old vocabulary. A romantically inclined admirer will notice the nuance.
● General: Keeping busy today will keep you smiling -- even if you are spending your time cleaning out your closets and reorganizing your underwear drawer! You won't be happy if you're bored, so if you don't have enough to do right now, call up a friend and see if that friend needs your help with anything. Personal relationships have always been useful in helping you stay happy, so utilize them. Don't be shy about inserting yourself in their life today. They would love to spend time with you.
Virgo (8/23 to 9/22)
● Work: Don't forget where you are. What may be perfectly acceptable at work may not be ok on your own time. Take being critical, for instance. The least you can do is pad criticism in something that sounds constructive.
● Finances: Plans change at the last minute. In fact, just about everything does. Be free with whatever you expected to get accomplished today, otherwise you'll let the crazy details wrap you around the axle and get you nowhere, not to mention throw your money and efforts out the window.
● Love: Do the ol' switcheroo -- if you're generally the prey, it's time to be the raptor. Nothing but guerilla tactics and clever guile will do when it comes to the game of romance. Do you have the hots for someone? Go out and get 'em. Don't wait around for fate to create that opening.
● General: This is not a very good time for you to be spending a lot of time socializing with new people. Your time and money are tight, and the people who have always been important in your life are missing you. It won't cost you anything to call them up today and spend some time just shooting the breeze. Getting involved in any new schemes just isn't the smartest idea right now -- and hold off signing on any documents that could commit you to anything! You need to stay free as a bird.
Libra (9/23 to 10/23)
● Work: Have you forgotten how to have a good personal day? Here's a hint: It includes fun, not work. Make a list if you must, but be sure to have a good time.
● Finances: It's extremely hard to work given current conditions. In fact, money is being sucked away from you instead of to you. Just because it's nothing personal doesn't mean you're not personally affected by the situation. You'll be upset if you don't make progress, so block out all outside stimuli.
● Love: Don't underestimate the value of sheer resourcefulness right now -- you're like the MacGyver of romance. Rely on the masculine side of your personality for inspiration. Whether you're a man or a woman, a little aggressiveness and lots of flirting will make the connection.
● General: Taking care of matters at or around your home should be your top priority right now -- whether that means redecorating the living room, getting back into a good groove with a roommate, or just avoiding the hustle and bustle of the outside world. Your home is your refuge, so you should use it as such more often. Enjoy the safety and quiet there. Focus on getting back in touch with your most intimate surroundings and with all of the people who share them with you.
Scorpio (10/24 to 11/21)
● Work: It's time to put out some fires at home. Harmony there has been out of whack for the entire week and it's affected everything, including work. Put on your gloves and prepare to deal with some outbursts.
● Finances: The boundary between reality and fantasy is pleasantly blurred today. You have visions of sugarplums floating in your head. Okay, so they're actually dollar signs, but they count as the adult equivalent. Indulging in a satisfying daydream helps make it come true.
● Love: What's with that recurring dream? It's full of odd symbols and imagery that until now hasn't made any sense -- until now. You're putting the pieces together and drawing conclusions. This revelation has a huge impact on your love life.
● General: A troubled friend needs some cheering up today, and you should make yourself available to them as best you can. There has been a lot of drama recently, and you can provide them with the normalcy that will help them regain their equilibrium. Spending some mellow time with them is ideal -- go out for a movie and a meal, a long hike, or even just spend some time watching television together. Give them a chance to share their thoughts and work through what they are going through.
Sagittarius (11/22 to 12/21)
● Work: You relate well to new colleagues, and there's no reason you can't do the same with total strangers. Besides an open mind, the only thing real connection takes is for you to walk out the door.
● Finances: You have no choice but to get a move on. There just won't be any time to accomplish what you need to do if you don't do it now. There's a lot more than money at stake, but money is the most obvious of the things you risk losing.
● Love: Even if you're feeling totally vengeful for a past wrong, retaliation isn't in your best interest. Revenge will only create more pain and suffering for everyone involved. Better to let it go -- or at the very least clear the air with calm, rational chat with the perpetrator.
● General: The old grudges you've been carrying around for so long -- aren't they getting to be heavy? It is more than okay to let go -- it's necessary. Are you keeping this event or person in your emotional bank account in the hopes that some day you can cash it in for a sense of revenge? That is no reason to take up valuable space in your heart. Get rid of the bad energy or memories by turning toward the future, not looking back. Make room in your heart for new, positive forces.
Capricorn (12/22 to 01/19)
● Work: Your vision of the future doesn't involve your office job. Weekends can cloud your mind that way. But if you want to make it more than a fantasy, come up with a blueprint.
● Finances: Your compassionate side helps you save some money. The more you give, the more you get. Don't let that be what draws it out, but do recognize that you get a big return on your generosity if you can indulge it in a timely manner. Not to mention how impressed others will be.
● Love: Your loyalty is truly breathtaking -- you'll hang in there even after the troops surrender. But, this same fidelity will break your heart if you're not paying attention. Know when to let go; watch for the signs. If this fling is over, it's over.
● General: Your friends finally have some free time and they're in the mood to have some fun -- so it's the perfect time to go out together and make memories with your favorite people! Try to do something that requires a lot of high energy -- like playing sports or going out dancing. You might not feel like getting physically active right now, but as the day goes on you're going to get more and more antsy. You'll love the chance to work out all that energy and have fun at the same time.
Aquarius (1/20 to 2/18)
● Work: Not every day off you have has to be a great one. Spending the day rejuvenating your energy might not seem like a lot of fun, but you'll be thanking yourself all week if you do. Lounge.
● Finances: It's a bit late to be admonished not to overspend, but hopefully not too late. Return things while you still can. Backtracking has never made more financial sense. It hurts to put yourself first today, but your bank account and credit card statements mandate it.
● Love: If you run into someone today, and they obviously don't remember you, help them save face. This is where you shine. 'You look familiar' is a great way to start the interchange -- that way you can re-introduce yourself and get the conversation flowing.
● General: It's a good idea to spend some time thinking about what you want to do next in life -- where do you want to travel? What experiences do you want to have? What people do you want to meet? Daydreaming about your future is free, it's fun, and it's something you totally control. Stretching yourself to imagine what could be will help you lay the groundwork for future goals and future adventures! And you'll have the time, especially later in the afternoon.
Pisces (2/19 to 3/20)
● Work: All the dreams you had for your career have blended into one big blob. It's hard to focus on any one thing you want to do. Give yourself a break and be realistic about how much you can do.
● Finances: You're so busy thinking of what you can do for others that you haven't spent any time thinking about yourself or your own needs. Do something completely self-indulgent to keep your energy levels up. It will be money and time well spent.
● Love: Focus on spirituality right now -- fill the world with your enlightened contribution. Respect others, appreciate your gifts, cultivate gratitude, and encourage healthy relationships. You'll draw others to your awesome, healing energy. And that's good for your love life.