● General: Any bad news you get today is really not going to be bad news at all -- and it won't cause a real problem for you or your people. The person who will be telling you the news thinks things are different than they really are, so they'll be happy when you set their mind at ease. All in all, you can expect this day to be neither totally fun nor utterly frustrating -- it's a kind of gray day where nothing is going to get finalized but nothing can really get started, either.
Aries (3/21 to 4/19)
● Work: Another day, another chance to achieve your goals. Spend a few moments at the beginning of the day reviewing your personal and professional objectives, just to calibrate.
● Finances: You want to be early to bed, early to rise, just like when you were a kid. Unfortunately, you have too many adult responsibilities to deal with, at least for the early to bed part. Be thankful it's not something less glamorous you have before you, like balancing your checkbook or paying the bills.
● Love: Nothing beats that lovin' feeling, but when it comes to minding your day-to-day business put all those delicious emotions on ice -- you have work to do and responsibilities to tend to. Get the serious stuff out of the way first. That way you'll have plenty of time for flirting and fun later.
● General: Now is not the time to go solo -- your energy is contagious and you will be practically irresistible to other people. It's a great day for making new connections, especially if you will be in a mixed group of people you know and people you don't know well. In these kinds of social contexts, you get the safety of familiar faces and the excitement of new ones -- and it's an invigorating combination. Go ahead and introduce yourself -- get some new conversations started!
Taurus (4/20 to 5/20)
● Work: If only weirdness was out of place in your office. But it seems to be everywhere, and it goes without saying it's rubbing you the wrong way. Annoying, yes, but no one is purposely trying to get a rise out of you.
● Finances: Your impulse is to rush out and spend even more money, but you shouldn't indulge it. It's only insecurity that makes you feel like you never have enough, no matter how hard you try to please. Whatever you didn't have time to shop carefully for can be considered too late to buy.
● Love: You're seeing everything in the worst light possible today. It's just an emotional hangover from that tumultuous situation a few days ago. You'll get over it soon enough -- just be kind to yourself. Counter all negative thoughts with optimism, and you'll be on the mend in no time.
● General: Even if it puts a stress on your free time, you should start accepting any and all invitations that come your way -- especially the ones that come from unlikely sources. The way you get involved with other people affects your reputation and how other people see you, so be as enthusiastic as you can be! Your outgoing nature is growing stronger and it is making people want to have you around more. This is a very promising time for you in terms of building a better career network.
Gemini (5/21 to 6/21)
● Work: You'll enter the office in the morning much the same as always but leave it radically different. It could be your place in the hierarchy that shifts, or it could be your frame of mind, but remember that even you are not immune to change.
● Finances: You've spent so much time trying to satisfy the hopes and wishes of others that you've hardly had a moment to think of your own. That's okay, though, because that's somebody else's job. Take a deep breath and do something normal like adding up the receipts or balance your checkbook.
● Love: Someone could run over your foot today and you'd just wave them off as if nothing happened. That's where your head's at today. Though oblivion feels great, don't shirk reality. Check in from time to time during the day to make sure you don't miss anything.
● General: Today all of your friends are going to help you maintain the good energy in your life -- and show you how to get rid of the bad energy that has been creeping in lately. These people know you better than almost anyone, and they know exactly what to say to help you see the glass as half-full, not half-empty. You should choose to spend time only with people who are positive influences in your life. Let the relationships that bring you stress fade away and dissolve naturally.
Cancer (6/22 to 7/22)
● Work: You're forgetting the number one rule of professional behavior: Base everything on intellect rather than emotion. From your decisions to your verbal responses right down to your clothing, remember to use your noggin.
● Finances: You're wound pretty tightly and for no good reason. It's like muscle memory of years past. You spent a fraction of what you normally do and yet you're feeling those old spasms of anxiety. Don't bother reacting to phantom memories with that kind of emotionality.
● Love: Don't extend your overly trusting nature to just anyone. In fact, choose your ears carefully. Certain people will come off as empathic and caring, but they're really in it for the wrong reasons; they won't keep what you tell them in confidence. Rein it in.
● General: All that glitters is not gold -- especially today, when someone is going to be saying whatever it takes to get their way, even if it's not totally true. In order to make sure you listen only to those who speak the truth, you might have to avoid listening to anybody for the time being. Be critical, be objective, and be skeptical. It might not make you the most fun party guest right now, but it will keep you safer, richer and wiser in the long run.
Leo (7/23 to 8/22)
● Work: Coming up with good solutions doesn't always mean getting ahead. Your movement could be lateral and still mean progress. Be patient, first. Find a different approach to an old problem, second.
● Finances: You're too old to believe everything you hear, but you're willing to have a good time with it anyway. It's all just for fun according to your lexicon, but even diehards like you sometimes change their opinions. You may go from a doubter to a true believer in a matter of twenty-four hours -- depending on whom you meet.
● Love: As long as romance is off the table today, you have lots of energy and space for other endeavors. Now's a good time to organize your computer desktop, change all your passwords and update any other changes that apply. A little housekeeping will put you at ease.
● General: This is a day when you can make a lot of headway working through a love, friendship or work relationship issue. More than ever, your mind is prepared for open and honest communication -- which is essential for effective dialogue and respectful disagreements. You can't wait any longer to tell someone your true feelings, and they are ready to get to the bottom of things just as much as you are. By the end of the day all of the unpleasantness will be way behind you both.
Virgo (8/23 to 9/22)
● Work: Why so grim? The work day stretching ahead of you can look, well, dismal. But if you're open-minded you can find plenty of things to brighten your calendar.
● Finances: You're high-spirited and in all the right ways. There's no one who can provoke you. Not even money can make you feel combative or edgy. Don't worry about sharing whatever is making you feel so good. The universe already is.
● Love: Everyone's at each other's throats today -- and you're the only person who can stop the bloodletting. Reason with simple intellect. No need to hop on your soapbox and deliver a stirring sermon. People will respond to you: just use your instincts.
● General: It looks like that issue you were worrying about will turn out to be a fat load of nothing, so get ready to breathe a huge sigh of relief today! This wonderful release of tension will keep you smiling all day long and make more than a few people notice how cute you are when you're happy. Take this feeling of freedom and put it to good use -- it's a great time for a spontaneous adventure or last minute road trip. Get your sweetie or best friend to join you if you can.
Libra (9/23 to 10/23)
● Work: It takes some creativity to have a good time at the office, but to have fun takes a sheer artistic genius. You have enough of both to pull it off, so start looking around your cubicle in a new way.
● Finances: You're thinking totally of others today, and that feels good. You can have this feeling every single day if you can bring the kind of selflessness to your day to day life. Find a way to make it routine instead of an annual event.
● Love: Watch your every move and word today. Even if you're trying to glide under the radar, someone is paying attention to you. Whatever you say may be held against you later, so leave the gaffes and snide remarks for another day.
● General: The dreams you've had about your life are starting to come true -- at least partly. A new person comes into your life today, although their role might be so minimal that you won't even notice them there. But you will soon enough! This is a good time to get rid of emotional baggage and attain closure on any outstanding unrequited loves you've been wallowing in. This new person could represent a huge leap forward for you in terms of romance and the future.
Scorpio (10/24 to 11/21)
● Work: You need a new mantra. It goes something like this: My boss is not my elderly parent or relative. My boss is not my elderly parent or relative. Repeat until you can have a conversation without any outbursts.
● Finances: You've done enough thinking and it's time to live in your heart and not in your head for a change. In fact, you can decide to focus more on your heart anyway. Start making it a habit. Let it get into your blood.
● Love: It's not the big stuff that'll get you today. In fact, if someone told you the world was ending, you'd just shrug your shoulders. But when your stapler, sticky notes or favorite pen goes missing, you freak! It's okay -- this just means you're connected and present!
● General: Your ambitions take you far forward in life, but have you ever stopped to think about what (or who) they may have forced you to leave behind? Take some time today to remember the people, places and things that you miss. It won't be unpleasant -- you'll love reminiscing about the old days. You will get a fresh new perspective on where your life is at now. If you feel the urge to visit those long-lost places or people, put a plan together to do just that.
Sagittarius (11/22 to 12/21)
● Work: It's hard to have even the simplest of conversations today, much less a real exchange of ideas. And keeping an open mind during it all is out of the question. You'll be doing everyone in the office a favor by staying in your cubicle.
● Finances: Knock off work early if you haven't already. You've gotten more than enough done. It's time for fun and games, with a bit of romance thrown in for good measure. It doesn't take much to please you, so don't waste money on anything extravagant.
● Love: Compromise is your best bet today -- because when it comes to personal relationships, you feel like bailing out entirely or clinging for dear life, neither of which is healthy. Just don't expect the other person to agree to all your terms. It won't go down that way.
● General: Be happy if a few people reach out for some assistance today, not annoyed. You should be only too glad to help the people who have helped you so much in the past. And aren't you flattered that they think you have what it takes to make their life better? There are many erratic energies humming around your circle of friends and family right now, and you seem to be the only person who has the antidote. You have a calmness about you that people love to feed off of. Share it generously.
Capricorn (12/22 to 01/19)
● Work: Remind yourself why you come to the office in the first place. It could be as base as the money or as lofty as 'for a good cause.' Whatever the reason, all it takes is a slight shakeup to return to your original frame of mind.
● Finances: Your family obligations are as overwhelming as your career obligations today. You're really feeling pulled in both directions. Bottom line is, your family is more important to you than your bottom line. Postpone what you can and write off what you can't.
● Love: If you feel totally overwhelmed in a certain relationship, congratulations -- you're right on track. It's a matter of time before you gain complete clarity on where this thing is going. And if it's not meant to be, you'll arrive at some closure soon than later.
● General: If you are holding joint assets with anyone right now, you should check in with them. You need to make sure that things are still in the status you thought they were in. It's not that you shouldn't trust this person, it's just that things could have changed and you need to stay on top of it. You share the responsibilities and you share the benefits, so no one should feel like they are losing ownership. There is no need to worry, though -- everything is fine or will be fine soon.
Aquarius (1/20 to 2/18)
● Work: 'Thinking outside the box' is more than a worn-out phrase. Your particular take on things could be attractive to more people than just you, but only if you take the time to share it with colleagues. Step outside of your cubicle.
● Finances: There's a certain undeniable electricity in the air but you're almost too exhausted to even feel it. It's a good kind of tired, though, like the kind that comes from an afternoon at the gym or long day of work. Who knew spending money could be so all consuming.
● Love: A relationship gone awry forces you to reconsider some short-term goals -- and it happens just when you thought everything was on the mend. Don't let this setback discourage you. The detour will actually serve as a blessing in disguise.
● General: Today, why not treat yourself to a few of your favorite things? Buy yourself something that you've been wanting for a while. Take yourself out for an extra special dinner at your favorite restaurant. Relax a little longer in bed -- or maybe schedule in a nice long nap! Whatever special thing you do for yourself doesn't have to be expensive or extravagant. It just has to be completely unnecessary. Right now, no one is better at putting a smile on your face than you!
Pisces (2/19 to 3/20)
● Work: It may be hard to focus, but giving yourself a break is the last thing you want to do today. Daydreaming about the future you want won't make it happen, but sweeping aside the fantasies and getting to work will.
● Finances: Bills, bills, bills -- there's no avoiding them, so best deal with them! This is a great day to put your household money affairs in order. You'll feel much more in control of the situation, and ready to make a fresh start on a budget.
● Love: You wake up feeling as if anything is possible -- and it is. Don't waste this awesome momentum. Instead, maximize it! Write down everything you want to accomplish before you die, and set out on a course of action. Make it real by sharing your goals and passions with another person.