● General: The little emotional obstacles that have been making a new relationship complicated are behind you -- and today you two can really gain some ground. Make sure you spend some quality time with this person and try to spend it in face to face situations. Talking on the phone or texting will do in a pinch to keep you two connected, but right now you both need to soak up each other's energy if you really want to cement things. Show them that you are serious about them.
Aries (3/21 to 4/19)
● Work: It's a day for taking things slowly. Dust your antiques, watch daytime TV or better yet, do nothing at all. You deserve it, and the coming heavy work time demands it.
● Finances: It's time for cleaning house. Not your actual house, but your financial house. Getting the books in order is a must. Consider it one of your financial obligations.
● Love: Avoid any health-related conversations during the initial phases of dating. Aside from being totally unsexy, you're not in the market to air your medical records. Save the dandruff and the ingrown toenails for another conversation -- instead, focus on fun and romance!
● General: Your new-found happiness can bring joy to a lot of other people today. They appreciate this good news almost as much as you do, you know! So spread the good word and let everyone in on what has been making you smile lately. You'll be amazed at how supportive they will be. Reaching out to other people like this connects you more closely to them -- and it ensures that there will always be someone there to reach out and share happiness with you some day.
Taurus (4/20 to 5/20)
● Work: Yes, you work because you have bills to pay, but some of your paychecks should be earmarked for fun. Feeling good and being productive -- one relates directly to the other. Spend time and money on entertainment.
● Finances: As you look back, you realize you are basically content and secure. Money isn't everything, although it can feel that way sometimes. There's nothing like a fresh start before you to give you a new perspective on life as it looks over your shoulder.
● Love: Be an original. Dovetailing your likes and interests to match someone else's is a total turnoff. What's the point of being you if lack any sort of individual anchor? Unless you're really into learning about football, be honest and share your passions with others.
● General: Stories from the past are great places to find inspiration for your future, so start a few conversations with family members soon. Ask some probing questions and try to learn as much as you can about who you used to be -- from their perspective. Some of what they say will probably surprise you, and some of what they say will definitely flatter you. But everything they tell you is the truth. Count yourself lucky that you have so many people who care so much for you.
Gemini (5/21 to 6/21)
● Work: You need deep focus most of the time. For today, let yourself be frivolous, even flighty. Fact, fiction -- just shoot the breeze, as long as the topic doesn't take any real concentration.
● Finances: A lot of movement with your money right now just isn't smart. Not only won't it help make a profit, but it will bring unnecessary attention to your investing style. You have nothing to hide, but that doesn't mean you want to look foolish.
● Love: Don't ditch your pals in favor of the date du jour -- they're in for the long haul. Mr. or Ms. Right Now? It's on today, but tomorrow, you could be completely single again. Nothing's a sure thing. Keep your options open and your people happy.
● General: There is a place and a time to be diplomatic, but today ain't it. You need to flex your muscles and take control -- all of this nice stuff is keeping people from arguing, but it's not helping get anything done. You need progress. And to get it, you need to push your agenda. Don't worry -- people around you are going to be more receptive to your suggestions than you think. They're getting frustrated with the lack of headway, too. So spring your ideas on them as soon as you can.
Cancer (6/22 to 7/22)
● Work: Make the most of your day off. It's good to be home, but it's nice to be out and about, too. Do a bit of both, as long as you have energy left over for your work.
● Finances: You've been buttoned up and now you get to act a bit wild. You deserve it. In fact, with all the irritating projects you put to bed, you deserve more than a walk on the wild side. Sadly, though, that's all you can afford, so enjoy it.
● Love: Allow for guilty pleasures -- be open to just about anything. You may balk at his action flicks or her romance movies, but don't verbalize it. Just go along for the ride and accept a new experience. You may end up liking it more than you expected.
● General: Just because you are right about something today doesn't mean that everyone else is wrong. You've got to be magnanimous about your opinions and understand that there are many different ways to see an issue. If you don't, then people are going to start avoiding you like the plague. No one likes to hang out with someone who doesn't respect the ideas of others. So resist the urge to gloat or rub your victory in anyone's face. Being arrogant is a very effective way to ruin your reputation.
Leo (7/23 to 8/22)
● Work: Why spend the day polishing your status symbols? Give yourself a meaningful project to do, whether it's dusting off and finishing something you've already started or coming up with a whole new game plan.
● Finances: You're ready to socialize and so are all of your friends. Prepare yourself for a big party as if you're preparing for an important meeting. Not only will it help you get your resolutions ready, but you just may meet your next business associate.
● Love: Listen without giving advice -- that's a goal for the day. The people around you just wanna vent: They don't necessarily need your astute ramblings on their life. So settle in with a nice cup of coffee or a strong cocktail and prick up your ears!
● General: It might feel like the rest of the world (and the people in it) don't have much to offer you right now -- but try not to spend the entire day by yourself. Getting involved in smaller groups will be bearable, so don't skip out on a social event you've agreed to attend just because you don't think you'll have fun. If you try to have a good time, you will. It's just the bigger events like concerts and major parties that might not be a good fit for you, for now.
Virgo (8/23 to 9/22)
● Work: A lot can be achieved today, without setting foot in the office. Doing something for yourself is actually doing something for your job. Consider it like giving the working side of yourself a pep talk -- or a bonus!
● Finances: Whether your finances were hot or not lately, it's time for some cold logic. The bottom line cannot be denied or avoided, no matter how hard you try to ignore it. Try to do your best by facing the calculator earlier in the day rather than later.
● Love: The crazy ideas you're bound to hear today will leave you exasperated and exhausted. Where do people get these notions? You haven't a clue and that's neither here nor there. Your job is to provide support and encouragement: Take your people seriously.
● General: A friend of yours has been walking on the wild side for a bit too long -- you might want to give them a reality check today before they start taking things too far. While it's not your job to tell other people how to live their life, you'd be shirking your responsibilities as a friend if you didn't voice your concerns -- in a non-judgmental, supportive way, of course. There's no telling how they will react, but that shouldn't stop you from saying something.
Libra (9/23 to 10/23)
● Work: Good food can be the perfect foil to your work week menus. Eating right during the week can certainly help you stay focused on your projects. During the weekend, indulge! You deserve it.
● Finances: You have a good amount of energy. Too bad it's not the thing you can sock away to keep. You might as well use it up in the most profitable way possible, and it is quite possible to make a big profit.
● Love: The signs are there, but are you paying attention? If he or she is holding you at arm's length, it's time to face reality. Either you're not it or they're unavailable. Either way, it's not worth you while. Don't waste your time chasing phantoms.
● General: Today, fresh air is the best treatment for whatever ails you, from a blue mood to a headache. So get out there into the wide-open outdoors and breathe deeply! Being in a physically expansive space will help you expand your mind, as well. You're more interested in a very distant-seeming goal than ever before. And if the weather isn't hospitable, then open up your mind by talking to someone who disagrees with you on a lot of things. Challenge your beliefs and you'll find new a passion for them.
Scorpio (10/24 to 11/21)
● Work: You need some excitement in your weekend to balance out the boredom of your work week. If you're not interested in sports or competition, then come up with another way to challenge yourself.
● Finances: If you were very careful with all of your business and financial choices, where is the money to show for it? It's down the line waiting for you, that's where. You have every right to expect something for your efforts, but where you're making a mistake is in expecting the profit to conform to the calendar.
● Love: Don't misinterpret messages. If he or she says 'I'm not into a relationship now' believe 'em. It's to your detriment to flee from reality -- you'll only get hurt in the long run. Pursuing someone who isn't all that interested isn't all that compelling or satisfying for you.
● General: Your popularity has been soaring lately, but today it might have to come back down to earth -- at least for a while. There will be a situation where you just won't be able to oblige people as much as they would like you to. You're flexible, but you can't bend over backwards for the sake of someone else's happiness. Maybe you don't have the time, or maybe you just don't think it's the right thing to do. Either way, stand up for yourself. But be prepared to make someone frown. They'll get over it.
Sagittarius (11/22 to 12/21)
● Work: This is a day to refuel, so be sure to choose the right project. If it feels like you just can't take it, take a break and come back to it while repeating: I can do this.
● Finances: The final outcome is no longer up to you. You had all this time to make or break your own finances, and you should already know by now what the ballpark numbers should be like. Just keep busy until you get the final number.
● Love: Your effort and thoughtfulness will stand out big time when it comes to dating. And no, you don't have to go into debt impressing the pants off him or her, so to speak. Keep it classy and individual -- cater to the other person's wants and wishes. Show you've been listening.
● General: Your imperfections are unique, and they do have positive affects to your life -- if you will only let yourself see that! You know how to set your own parameters and come up with something extraordinary, and that kind of creativity does not come along very often. Today you'll see for yourself that it's a huge waste of time to try to be perfect all the time. Besides, there's too much conformity in perfection, and who needs to conform? Embrace yourself -- warts and all.
Capricorn (12/22 to 01/19)
● Work: You're conscientious and disciplined. Today, follow any whims that flit across your mind. The only things you should be sure to fit into your day are the bare necessities: Food and pleasure.
● Finances: Discarding the extra flotsam and jetsam takes up much of your day. You want to do what you can to throw as much overboard as you can, especially the outdated ideas that have been weighing you down like an anchor. Look forward to smooth sailing in the future.
● Love: Baggage and you don't go together well. You've done a great job dealing with your stuff, but others? Not so much. If you're hearing too many references to the ex, the person you're hanging with obviously has work to do. Give him or her space to get over it.
● General: Try to spend some time interacting with the few people who don't always agree with everything you say. Whether they hail from different backgrounds, cultures or religions than you, they see the world from a different perspective -- and it can be very interesting to hear what they have to say about recent events. At the very least, it will be a good learning experience. When you only hang out with like-minded people, you miss out on some opportunities.
Aquarius (1/20 to 2/18)
● Work: You may crave it, but inactivity can make you feel a bit peculiar. Call it too much of a good thing, but boredom is creeping up on you. Keep yourself busy, even if it's your day of rest.
● Finances: You'll have a good day, with or without the big numbers. You don't need to be rich today to feel strong. All you need is a hopeful feeling about the future. It's been a while since you've had that, and it feels like money in the bank.
● Love: The office? It's great for making friends but terrible for hooking up. So if your cubicle-mate or worse, your boss, is looking very doable, force your attention elsewhere. Any work romance is bad for your career, so if you're ready to lose your job, go for it.
● General: If you are thrilled with a new relationship, today is the right day to start putting more effort into encouraging its growth. And while emails are convenient, they aren't the best way to stay connected -- nothing can replace the sound of your voice and the look on your face. So get together with them in person to create a better environment for encouraging clear communication. Show them that they are important to you by giving them the most valuable thing you have: Your time.
Pisces (2/19 to 3/20)
● Work: Even if you have some work to do, make it a special day. Make yourself a nice dinner, read some poetry, or take yourself on a long walk. In other words, treat yourself right.
● Finances: It's not a good day for any drastic financial moves, for obvious reasons. You have not much choice but to lay low and take it easy. Save being busy for the future. See you then.
● Love: Dating is just like life and you have to expect that at some point, you'll experience a lull. Don't panic. It's a temporary break. Use this time to refuel. Hit the gym, hang out with friends and reconnect with family -- everything picks up again really soon.