● General: You are about to get a seriously sweet dividend from all the good karma investments you've made over the past few months! People will be giving you things left and right -- great advice, free clothes, a dinner out, and who knows what else. Whatever these things are, they will be nice surprises in your day and sweet reminders of how you are valued by others. People are communicating their affection for you in their own unique ways, and you'll probably get emotional.
Aries (3/21 to 4/19)
● Work: There's more than one way to get what you want. Just like at work, your first step is having a goal in the first place. That's where all similarities end. Switch from work mode to social mode to get your way today.
● Finances: A minor problem can turn into a real headache if you don't tackle it the right way. Trying something novel is the wrong approach. It's counter-intuitive, but doing nothing at all is the safest way to handle the situation. It's also the cheapest.
● Love: You're totally bored with your job and want to make a bit more money. Have you considered pursuing a side gig -- something that more reflects your true passions? Whatever it is, you'll come into contact with others who share the same interests and the extra money won't hurt, either.
● General: Before you say what's on your mind when someone does something outrageous today, stop for a moment. Review the situation. Put yourself in their place and their behavior might make a lot more sense. Things that affect you might not be meant to affect you, so don't jump to any conclusions or take this person's actions personally. Be objective, analytical and cautions -- listen to your conservative side today and give people the benefit of any doubt. They'll do the same for you.
Taurus (4/20 to 5/20)
● Work: Weirdness can ruin your day, or it can be a minor blip. Ignoring it altogether is the best approach, especially when all some people want is to see you annoyed. Stay calm instead.
● Finances: You don't always have to be the one bailing others out. You can be on the receiving end every once in a while and live to tell the tale. You're actually helping your friends when you let them help you. If that seems like a completely way-out concept, just wait until you give it a try.
● Love: You're a target for the annoying people of the world today -- especially that obnoxious guy or gal at the office, who doesn't shut up. Protect yourself with a closed door or earphones. If that doesn't work, ask your office crush to save you from them!
● General: All the facts you need are right in front of you (and only you) today, which means you are in a particularly exciting and powerful position. While everyone else is struggling to figure out what the heck is going on, you will be able to see right through all of the chaos and misunderstandings. Your ability to sort through all the data to find the information that really matters will help you save time, money, and your sanity. You will be the big hero.
Gemini (5/21 to 6/21)
● Work: Don't be too critical or intellectual. Your plans for the day may not be ideal, but they are better than no plans at all. And you never know -- a different person or scenario may appear at any time. Have fun.
● Finances: Frustration is a good thing. It shows you that it's no longer feasible to just daydream about change. It might not be clear exactly what you're supposed to do, but at least you know that more than fantasy is called for. Just don't put your money down until you come up with a real plan.
● Love: Little white lies -- don't do it. Nothing eats away at your confidence and self-esteem like dishonesty. Even if you're trying to impress someone, you're better off being genuine. Can't figure out who you are? Maybe it's time to make a personal mission statement and stick to it.
● General: You may be brimming with good energy right now, but it's not likely that you will have good place to exert it. None of your friends are in need, and all the details of your life is pretty well under control right now. So what to do with the excess energy you're filled with? Exercise! You don't have to haul yourself to the gym. Just take a walk around the block. Or get some friends together for a game of dodgeball. Run around and have fun. You'll feel great afterwards.
Cancer (6/22 to 7/22)
● Work: It could be adjusting to your freedom or it could just be the end of a long road. But for whatever reason, you're feeling emotional today. It's a good thing as long as you keep a grip on yourself.
● Finances: Things are finally looking up and you can relax a little. Don't go so far as to waste your time daydreaming, but fantasizing about a more positive future can only help motivate you. Getting yourself geared up for a more productive tomorrow is a good way to spend the day.
● Love: Your emotional side is still a bit rambunctious, but you're also grounded. This could be the perfect time to take a risk in the love department. The planets say yes, but what does your heart say?
● General: Your future is yours and yours alone. So don't let anyone else influence your hopes and wishes or tell you what goals you should start making for yourself. These people don't know better than you, no matter how 'smart' they are. And although the fact that they're trying to tell you how to run your life might annoy the heck out of you, you can't fly off the handle and tell them off. Be sympathetic. They want to boss you around because they feel so powerless over their own life.
Leo (7/23 to 8/22)
● Work: Your relationships need your time and attention. Focus on problem areas. Whether your friendships are too tight or too loose, take out your tool box and do some adjusting.
● Finances: Research is telling you one thing, but your gut is telling you something else. No matter how good the information you've gathered, it's common sense not to do business in this conflicted state. Don't let emotional pressure from others make you cave.
● Love: Your house might burn down, your credit cards might melt, but darn it, you better look good -- no matter what. Yep. It's all about appearances right now. So if you're not dressed to the nines, you're way off the mark.
● General: Why fight the urge to start new projects today? If you feel the need to do something new, then do it. Who cares if you don't exactly have all the time in the world to take it on? There will never be a period in your life when you have all the time you need to do whatever you want, so waiting for it is pretty silly. You'll do fine juggling a new relationship, endeavor or job right now. Just believe in yourself and have fun with it. Your good attitude will take you a very long way.
Virgo (8/23 to 9/22)
● Work: Something is not right. Is your routine different, or has time at home never been a part of your routine? For whatever reason, you're like a fish out of the water today, and you're right in your own fishbowl.
● Finances: Now you understand why you shouldn't look down your nose at others. You're in someone's shoes that you never in a million years thought would fit your precious feet. You can't go back in time and take back your negative thoughts, but you can remind yourself not to judge the value of human beings by their money. Lesson learned.
● Love: Dreaminess, nostalgia -- you're plagued by all of it. What a great opportunity to reach back in your past and rekindle a platonic relationship. An old friend you weren't attracted to suddenly makes your belly flutter. What's this all about? Pursue it further.
● General: Not much is going to get done today, but don't get upset if things don't progress at the speed you would like. There's no point in beating your head against a wall. You're much better off just admitting temporary defeat. Kick off your shoes, sit down and get comfortable. This pause in the action will give you a chance to develop your patience skills -- and get some stuff done around the house. Learning how to accept things that you can't change is crucial for you right now.
Libra (9/23 to 10/23)
● Work: If only you understood friends and family as well as you understood your colleagues. That's a common dilemma, and one you should address sooner rather than later. Do some serious connecting.
● Finances: You have so much going on you can hardly think straight. You're ready to start flipping a coin to make your decisions. Stop and take a breather, instead. Focus on the simpler things around you to clear your head. With what's riding on your decisions, you don't want to leave it up to chance.
● Love: Your need to feel close to other humans may lead you astray. Don't confuse love for lust. Hopping into bed with someone just to fill the void won't foster any sort of closeness. In fact, you'll feel emptier than before. Friends and family provide the kinship you crave.
● General: No matter what your philosophy of life is, you will need to be open to new ideas and different types of thinking today. Someone very influential in your work or school could help you move farther along on your path, but they don't feel the same way as you do about a lot of important topics. You need to accept this -- you can't change people's minds about things that are important to them, so don't even try. But don't just agree with them in order to earn their favor, either.
Scorpio (10/24 to 11/21)
● Work: Conflicting ideas rule the roost. Differences in aesthetics could ruin your day, but only if you let them. You don't have to redecorate (or so much as move the furniture) until you're all on the same page.
● Finances: Your best fantasies involve money, not romance -- and that's only because you've got your love life covered. Your financial reality bumps up against a juicy scenario today. You won't be able to make the most of it if you're blissfully unaware, though. Pay attention to telltale signs that life is imitating your fantasies.
● Love: An infatuation isn't necessarily a two-way street -- more often than not, a crush is a one-sided ordeal. So don't go reading into things right now. If you want to know where you stand with someone, just ask. If they don't feel the same way, don't waste precious time stalking them.
● General: Your focus on building up your bank account and adding to your material wealth is starting to slow down -- just as your social life is starting to speed up! This is perfect timing for you and your friends, because there are a ton of interesting things coming up and you need to switch your focus toward more altruistic pursuits. Volunteering your time in helping make your community (however you define it) a better place should be high on your agenda.
Sagittarius (11/22 to 12/21)
● Work: Communication is actually easier than total silence. Being alone isn't an option for you today. Get out there and talk, even if it's with total strangers.
● Finances: Not every day can be filled with buzz and excitement. You may not be revved up about the tasks at hand, but that won't keep you from tackling them. Even if you don't get far, at least you won't be losing ground. In today's economy, that's the new rich.
● Love: If you have any unfinished love business now is a good time to deal with them. Even if things don't get back to normal, the effort will make you feel a million times better about yourself. At least it's a start!
● General: You haven't gotten your flirt on in a while, and it's high time you made a few toes curl and giggles erupt from the people you meet every day. There is nothing wrong with making someone else feel good, especially because it will end up making you feel good too! Be more generous with your compliments today. Smile at strangers more often. Send some emails that push the envelope a bit. Flirting is fun. It doesn't have to lead to a marriage proposal. Just do it because you're good at it!
Capricorn (12/22 to 01/19)
● Work: You've already changed your approach to your office budget, and now you're taking the ax to your household budget as well. At least your work experience is coming in handy, in more ways than one.
● Finances: You never hesitate to lend a hand when friends need help, but when it comes to money, you just don't have it to spare. It doesn't leave you feeling good when you have to say no. It ties your compassionate side in knots. There are still plenty of other ways you can help out if you put your mind to it.
● Love: Nothing like a bit of volunteer work to put things in perspective, especially when you're feeling particularly gnarly about your dating situation. Walk in someone else's shoes for a change -- feel the gratitude.
● General: People might say they need you right now, but do they really? Can't they make do without you just this once? Find out. Because you can't possibly respond to every fire that erupts, and right now you need to prioritize yourself, first. There's nothing wrong with taking care of your own issues and then seeing how you can add something to the lives of others. Too many people think they can snap their fingers and you'll come running -- show them that's simply not the case.
Aquarius (1/20 to 2/18)
● Work: If you limped through your work day, you're suddenly full of high energy. Why waste it bouncing off the walls? Or staying late at the office, for that matter? Find the most valuable way to use every last drop.
● Finances: Make sure your spending decisions are based on reality and not fantasy. In your mind, you have nothing but money to burn. Your bank account says something altogether different. Overspending is just not worth the headache or stress that's in the fine print.
● Love: It's best to keep a safe distance from people or situations that cause you undue stress. So if you're not digging someone's profile, don't agree to go on a date with him or her. Chillin' by yourself is way easier than having to deal with a psycho lunatic.
● General: No matter how strong your opinions are, you need to be open to change right now. Someone will come onto the scene who has a very different style of thinking, acting, and dressing today. The temptation, for you, will be to not take them seriously. But they are a force to be reckoned with. Listen to what they have to say and observe how they capture people's attention. You could learn a lot from a person who sees the world so differently from you.
Pisces (2/19 to 3/20)
● Work: You're shedding, and it's showing. Try on new clothes, reveal a secret or transform yourself in some other way. But by the end of the day, you should feel like a new person.
● Finances: You want to do something for yourself, and you can. Being over-the-top is fine as long as you don't spend much money doing it. Start with being generous with your own attention. When is the last time you really thought about how you felt or what you wanted? Make your own needs your priority.
● Love: Flirt without actually flirting -- does that make sense? You're excellent at making people feel fantastic without even batting an eyelash. Your skill comes in particularly handy with a boss or someone else in a supervisory position. A little moxie never hurt anyone.