● General: Dreams have offered you some amazing insight on the questions you've been struggling over, but whether or not you utilize that insight is up to you. You're feeling a little bit paralyzed and not ready to move ahead, especially armed with nothing more than information created by your subconscious mind during the middle of the night. That's okay, though -- do not move forward with anything unless you are completely convinced it's the right thing to do. It's okay to ignore your dreams.
Aries (3/21 to 4/19)
● Work: You're being squeezed into a corner. Whatever the issue is, make sure you get everything on paper. Then don't sign it until you've had a chance for an extra pair of eyes to go over it for you.
● Finances: There is no such thing as a culture of success. There are as many different ways of living with it as there are people achieving it. Start exploring how those who are where you want to be have gotten there. Once you find your own way, you can be spontaneous. For now, it pays to be a copycat.
● Love: The eye contact, the smiles, the sexual tension -- it's undeniable that you have the hots for this person and vice versa. But when you both clam up, nothing's going on. Pick up the phone and ask this person on a date. Don't worry -- failure's simply not an option right now.
● General: If you have been going through some power struggles with an authority figure or parent lately, today you will start to feel that a truce is finally possible. One conversation with them could clear up the issues between you two and help you both see things in a new light. You can gain a lot from working with them to reach your goals, because their goals are either closely aligned to yours or exactly the same as yours. Did you ever think to ask them about what they want?
Taurus (4/20 to 5/20)
● Work: When something at work makes you want to run to your friends for help, acting professional feels like a bigger role than you can play. Keep your office mask in place. The show must go on!
● Finances: You have no problem holding up the line. Haggling is what comes naturally to you, and everyone else will just have to wait. It's not in your nature to let the wrong price slide or pay more than you think something is worth. Not even the sands of time daunt you. In fact, nothing and no one can hurry you along.
● Love: If a 'let's just be friends' conversation has done little to curtail your sex life with the person who initiated the discussion, consider the obvious. Are you being used? If you don't care, then you're good to go. But if you're done feeling like a welcome mat, it's time to call this one off.
● General: Taking things slowly is the wisest strategy for everything in your life today, from taking a shower to taking the freeway. Do not rush anything, especially when you are behind the wheel! Driving is not a competitive sport, you know -- do not fall into the trap of responding to an aggressive driver. If someone cuts you off, just count to ten and carry on cautiously. There is too much to appreciate about where you are right now. Why rush past it all? Enjoy life.
Gemini (5/21 to 6/21)
● Work: You have a dreamy take on your career. Looking at it through rose colored glasses might not help you be realistic but it will help you get through your work day. Keep the shades.
● Finances: It's hard to take unsolicited advice. But even though you didn't ask for the earful you're getting, there is a lot of value to be gleaned from it. Try to be open to what is being communicated instead of obsessing over the messenger, the bad timing or delivery.
● Love: When it's time to call off a fling, it's time to call it off -- no use in delaying the inevitable. The longer you let the discomfort and weirdness simmer, the more difficult it'll be to live with your conscience -- not to mention the hurt feelings on behalf of the other person.
● General: You're entering a phase where your intuition seems to be overpowering your logic left and right. What seems like the best path to take on paper just won't feel right to you -- so what should you do? Alas, there are no easy answers. Just give any decisions some time to be mulled over. You can't act quickly when you're in such an indecisive mood. You'll end up going one way and then changing your mind, back and forth. Wait until things are clearer before proceeding.
Cancer (6/22 to 7/22)
● Work: You feel rejuvenated. You have enough spare energy that you can afford to let your mind wander for at least part of the day. Use whatever's leftover to explore office options.
● Finances: Sometimes being a blabbermouth is a good thing. When you don't have time to censor what you say, some pretty heartfelt compliments make it past the tower. Letting down your guard will prove profitable in more ways than one today. Run with it.
● Love: Child plus crazy ex equals trouble. Nothing against kids, but if you're seeing someone who has reproduced, tread carefully, especially if the baby's mama or daddy is a lunatic. You may be in way over your head. Dating should be fun; diapers, not so much.
● General: Unexpected transportation issues will force you to get a little more creative with your commute than usual, but you're up for it. Maybe you should get a ride from a coworker? This could be the excuse you've been waiting for to get to know them better, anyway. It's important to build personal relationships with professional colleagues. You don't have to be their new best friend, but it would be in your best interest to start showing a softer side of yourself.
Leo (7/23 to 8/22)
● Work: It's impossible to avoid conversations about money today. But you can avoid getting all hot and bothered by them. Don't fly off the handle just yet, because the whole spreadsheet isn't clear.
● Finances: Learning a new trick has more payoffs than one. Money plays into your satisfaction, but so does the simple act of learning itself. Don't forget to thank the person who helps you see things in a new and more profitable way. A verbal thank you won't cut it.
● Love: Friends are fantastic, but if the person you're seeing is more interested in his or her pals than hanging out with you, something's definitely wrong. Group dates are great, but you need to get to know this person better. Too many people will simply overwhelm this delicate balance.
● General: Have you been having a lot of confusing dreams lately? Don't fret -- they are not warnings about what is going to happen next in your life, they are just silly visions cooked up by your subconscious. When you wake up they're gone -- and they should be forgotten. Being preoccupied with what your sleeping brain comes up with could be a way of procrastinating on some stuff you should be taking care of now. Get back to reality and concentrate on the concrete.
Virgo (8/23 to 9/22)
● Work: Everyone in the office is moving at their own pace. That makes for some awkward interactions. Don't kick back and observe, even if nothing much is getting done.
● Finances: Don't let your first impulse dictate how you handle a money issue. Not wanting to share is not a good enough reason not to. On the other hand, you shouldn't fork over what's yours just because someone else is being aggressive about it. Take you time in coming to the right answer.
● Love: You're totally hung up on a short-lived fling. No, it didn't last long, but this person sure made an impression on you. Was it their kisses? Their sense of humor? Who knows? Whatever the connection, you're smitten. Pick up the phone -- see what's up!
● General: The many different options for your day are all laid out in front of you this morning, and the choice is yours. Do you want a big, bold day -- or a safe, mild one? Follow your mood, and go from there. Make no apologies for choosing the easier, less ambitious path if that's what you truly want. But whichever you choose, make sure you follow through. Keep your head down, do what needs to be done, and don't get caught up in looking at the clock. It will be too distracting.
Libra (9/23 to 10/23)
● Work: Keep your head down when projects are being assigned, even if it makes you look like you're avoiding work. Taking on something new is too disorienting at the moment. Stick with what's already on your desk.
● Finances: Your focus is all about people and nothing about money. But even having good relationships takes cash, it seems. When one particular friendship or romance starts feeling like it's costing you more than it's worth, it probably is. Look at it the way you would a business deal and you'll have your answer.
● Love: Don't be surprised if an ex starts sniffing around, wanting to get back together. You've been down this road before, more than once and with the same result. If you want to listen to all the new arguments, go ahead -- but it's all the same old, same old. Just you watch.
● General: Beware of unexpected outbursts today. Someone wants attention, and they don't care what they have to do in order to get it. You're smart enough to know where to apply your energy, so don't fall for the drama. Make sure you stick to your priorities, and don't change your day around to suit someone else's needs or desires. Just because they make a mistake doesn't mean that you should pay for it. You need to put yourself first today, no matter what happens.
Scorpio (10/24 to 11/21)
● Work: Surprise endings are so, well, surprising. Being mysterious can only help you. Pull a few rabbits out of a hat and save your hidden talents for the very end.
● Finances: A financial accomplishment is going to your head. Some pride is a good thing, but if you don't nip it in the bud, things could get ugly faster than you think. Let yourself be proud for a while, then put your mental and emotional health plan into effect. Today is as good a day to start as any.
● Love: If you're looking for a little respect, don't expect to earn it from the opposite sex. Everyone's sort of out to get each other, so it's every man and women for him or herself. Rein it in a little and stick close to home. When the funk passes in a few days, everyone will be back to normal.
● General: Your gift for the gab is greater than ever today, so do the world a favor and talk to as many people as you can -- including strangers. Talk to them about anything that pops into your head at the moment, from the latest news event to whether or not your shoes go with your outfit. Often, the odder your opening line, the more interesting the subsequent conversation will be. Even if you're not feeling particularly outgoing today, you'll have a good time shooting the breeze with people.
Sagittarius (11/22 to 12/21)
● Work: It's a lackluster start to the week. You just can't get revved up enough to get anything started, much less finished. If you need extra motivation, think of all the things you could lose if you don't produce.
● Finances: You know how one thing leads to another. You've already experienced how enjoying someone's company can blend into romance. The same holds true for fun and profit. One minute you're simply enjoying yourself and the next you're running a profitable business. Or so it seems. Time does fly.
● Love: Don't be lured into some long-distance relationship thing -- it won't work. You're the type of person who needs hands-on, daily attention. Otherwise, you'll lose interest and drift. A pen pal? Sure, but keep it platonic. Anything deeper is a waste of time.
● General: You can turn heads with your beautiful words today, so use your impressive creative writing skills whenever possible. Have you been trying to work up the nerve to make a move on someone? Write them a note and slip it to them when no one's looking. Or send them an email that makes your goal clear. What you write will get you noticed and show people that you are not like everyone else. Your extra effort and refreshing creativity is more flattering than any trite come on or hollow gesture.
Capricorn (12/22 to 01/19)
● Work: Others may be impressed but you're not satisfied yet. Keep working until you make the kind of advances on a project that suits you. There's no such thing as a job too well done.
● Finances: You're suffering from a serious bout of worry, and financial stability is your most enduring concern. There's no point in letting it keep you awake at night, but do continue taking it seriously. As long as you're acting responsibly, there is no need to worry too much about your immediate safety.
● Love: Sweet talk is totally poison. If you're into someone, let 'em know; otherwise, save the BS for the sales pitch. Leading someone on is bad karma, especially if you're just waiting for a better option. Respect yourself and maintain a level of dignity for your fellow dating denizens.
● General: Reevaluate your methods for dealing with arguments today, especially if you think that giving someone the silent treatment is a wise and mature idea. Ignoring or avoiding someone you're having a dust up with isn't going to do you much good. After all, how are you going to clear the air when you won't even talk to them? So grow up and step up -- and have the conversation you need to have. Decide to be compassionate and honest. It's going to lead to resolution.
Aquarius (1/20 to 2/18)
● Work: One benefit to overspending is the incentive it gives you to work that much harder. But you can get motivated without spending a penny if you reevaluate your values. Start today.
● Finances: As excited as you are, you'd think you had discovered electricity. You may not be Ben Franklin, but you are an inventive thinker. Even a new way of shaving a dime off of your budget has you energized. Keep looking at life with amazement.
● Love: Your family says 'No way,' you say 'Yes, yes, yes!' Take heed. If the people who know and love you best sense something is amiss with your latest and greatest crush, listen up. They definitely know something you don't.
● General: Learning a lesson from the inappropriate behavior of others is one of the safest and most effective educations you can ever get. And today, you will have plenty of lessons to learn. Someone will be doing a lot of speaking without any thinking, and this blabbermouth will show you exactly how to avoid making trouble for yourself -- simply do the opposite of what they do. Their activity is not winning them any friends right now, and you would be wise to separate yourself from them.
Pisces (2/19 to 3/20)
● Work: Sometimes you're the boss and other days you assist. Today you assist. Put as much energy into it as you would if you were in charge, and do it with class and style.
● Finances: You'd jump through hoops to right your financial mess and your commitment isn't the issue. It's what you have to do that is ambiguous. Although it seems like you are stuck in a maze of penalties and fees, you will soon find your way to the hidden exit. Until then, endure the bewildered feeling.
● Love: Don't think too much about it. He said this, she said that -- it's all whatever. Your gut will tell you what's really up, so tune in and listen to what it says. You'll be surprised to find that you're able to cut right to the chase. Isn't it great to have such fabulous intuition?