● General: Other people's fiery tempers are finally cooling off today and it looks like everyone in your group is going to get along a lot better today! You're enthusiastic about the chances for greater harmony today, and you should show it -- your enthusiasm will go a long way toward convincing other people to play nice and be more respectful of each other. If you keep going at this pace, you'll be able to create world peace! Or at least, peace in your little corner of it.
Aries (3/21 to 4/19)
● Work: If you're not used to being particularly pioneering, then get ready to feel awkward. You'll be the first one in the office to try something new. You might as well embrace it whole-heartedly.
● Finances: You have the patience of an elephant. Or is it the memory? At least it's not the girth. In any event, you don't mind if collecting valuable possessions is going slower than you imagined it would. As far as you're concerned, you have all the time in the world to amass your wealth. Relax and enjoy life.
● Love: Whether you're an amorous ace or a romantic rookie, you have one big thing going for you -- personality. It doesn't matter where you're at, you've got this one figured out, big time. So don't sweat the small talk -- that'll flow like champagne.
● General: You are at a point in your life when you can sit back and relax for a little bit -- so why don't you? Hand the reins over to someone else for today and just experience life for a while. Get together with your friends and have some fun if you can -- it's not an ideal day for you to go solo if you're looking for fun. Your energy will grow when you're surrounded by the people who like you, so surround yourself with as many of them as you can! Parties are a great idea.
Taurus (4/20 to 5/20)
● Work: It's never too early to start shopping around for something new. On the other hand, it can get to be too late. Get started while you can do it without being in too much of a hurry.
● Finances: You're sick of being practical. You long for a more decadent, more creative life. There's nothing wrong with indulging that feeling, as long as it's only for the day. A major life change isn't really necessary. One day of role-playing is all the doctor ordered, and it doesn't have to cost you a penny.
● Love: If you're not doing so already, act a little weird today -- even downright bizarre. You'll really have to go overboard if you want to make an impression on that one hottie. So even if you think it's totally over the top, it's totally not.
● General: Your hopes and wishes are your own -- do not go changing them around in order to fit in with the desires of those who are in power right now. It's important to be resolute in your goals, because otherwise you will never ever attain them. Peer pressure can be tough to counter, but if something the group wants you to do directly conflicts with something that you need to do, then you've got to refuse to do it. You're just trying to be happy, and your friends should understand and support you.
Gemini (5/21 to 6/21)
● Work: It's time to take the initiative, but be sure to do it in an educated way. Ask your friends and colleagues to tell you exactly what you can't see yourself. Listen to what the group says, no matter how awkward it may be.
● Finances: The obstacles in your path are what make the journey so satisfying. You're bored without a challenge. If there are better ways to bring out your hidden strengths, you'd like to hear about them. Until then, keep jumping those hurdles. It pays.
● Love: Even if you can't accomplish everything on your to-do list today, set out to nail one goal. And make sure it's romantically oriented. Clean up your profile, call back those potential dates and do a little amorous housecleaning. Make sure your love life is in order.
● General: Someone you like but don't know very well needs some words of wisdom -- it might feel awkward to cross that intimacy line with them, but you should give the advice that you know they need to hear. And when you reach out to them, remember to be gentle. Put yourself in their place and you'll know exactly how to say what you need to say. You have a good memory and an even greater sense of empathy, so you are in a position to help them learn from their mistakes better than anyone else.
Cancer (6/22 to 7/22)
● Work: What good is a quick mind if it's not tempered with restraint? You know what's up almost immediately, but don't say it. Think carefully before speaking.
● Finances: When you feel like socializing, you don't wait to be invited, you throw a dinner party. You don't need a good excuse, just a theme, and the crazier the better. Gourmet food by a recessionista fits the bill. Keep within your budget for full effect.
● Love: Your heart and your head are in the midst of a heated discussion -- these two separate but equally powerful entities are at war. And you're caught in the middle. Should you stay? Should he or she go? Only fate will decide, so tell your emotions to shut up already!
● General: When you meet someone who likes to change their opinions and actions according to the trends of the day, steer clear of them! These people are much more interested in making a good impression than in building any real connections or adding value to anything. Aligning yourself with them will not only be bad for your social life, it could be bad for your bank account. Expect them to ask you to pay for something. People who fake are usually moochers, too.
Leo (7/23 to 8/22)
● Work: You learn something new every day, and that's more than just a phrase. You'll be stringing together a long chain of new information, and it includes things you didn't even realize you had picked up along the way.
● Finances: Catching sight of a celebrity gives you a particular kind of buzz that money just can't buy. You don't even have to run into someone rich or famous. A certain someone has you walking on air for most of the day. It adds to your sense of status, effortlessly and free.
● Love: Your old approach isn't working anymore for some reason. Whether the charm's worn off or nobody's paying attention, you're talking to a disinterested audience. You'd better come up with a new dog-and-pony show if you want to capture anyone's attention.
● General: Today you will step into a leadership position, and you will be responsible for getting everyone on the same page at the same time. Luckily, this will easy and enjoyable for you. You've got the confident charm, a high-spirited attitude, and all the patience you need to keep things moving in the right direction today. Whether you are coordinating everyone for a work project or potluck supper, you will have a ball talking with people and checking things off the list.
Virgo (8/23 to 9/22)
● Work: Butting heads with colleagues has become more than a pastime. It's what gives you your true sense of purpose. Reading that should be enough for you to re-calibrate. Don't live to be combative.
● Finances: You have one good idea after another, and they're not getting all bottled up, either. The only problem with expressing them so freely is that someone else may take one of them and run with it. Remember that it's a free country and anyone can make a buck off of your intellect if you let them.
● Love: Tons of activity is going on in your life -- between the dating scene and work, you have little time to just sit back and relax. Don't let yourself get too frazzled by all the details. Instead, you're better off focusing on the big picture.
● General: You know that certain person is intrigued by you, so what's been keeping you from revealing a little bit more of yourself? Even if you're not totally sure you're interested in them, it wouldn't do you any harm to investigate this opportunity further and get some one-on-one time with them. Getting to know someone takes time, so at any step along the way, you have the right to put the breaks on. You are in control, and should project your confidence by just being yourself.
Libra (9/23 to 10/23)
● Work: A certain colleague is getting your goat. But are they really as bad as all that? The whole problem could be something you have generated yourself. Count your blessings if you've acted in a businesslike manner.
● Finances: When it comes to combining friendship and etiquette, you have what it takes to pull off that delicate dance of etiquette. But your partner may not so expect to have your toes stepped on a few times. You'll know it's been one time too many when both you and your wallet start to say 'ouch'.
● Love: Hobbies are a fantastic way to pass the time and meet new people. If you haven't ventured out of the house in a while, try something totally different. Whether it's Bikram yoga or crochet, you'll undoubtedly add a few new faces to the mix.
● General: You cannot be responsible for the way other people react, but you can make an effort to ensure that you don't take the brunt of their negative emotions. Play things safe today. Avoid coming into contact with the hotheads in your life. Their tempers are likely to be even shorter than normal. The good news is that you have enough wonderful people in your life that it won't be too hard to skip out on the folks who test your patience and always take everything the wrong way.
Scorpio (10/24 to 11/21)
● Work: Conflicts could get ugly, even the unacknowledged ones. In fact, they're downright lethal today. Letting the first victory go to your head is only setting yourself up for a deeper wound later.
● Finances: You're either flush or broke. That kind of polarity is getting old, but there's not much you can do about it. As soon as you have some extra cash, it seems, you're ambushed by a new round of bills. You're in neutral territory today, so enjoy it while you can.
● Love: Life's a bit rocky on the love frontier right now -- the connections are sparse. And the hotties? Well, they're more tepid than anything else. Challenge mediocrity. Ask out an average Joe or Jane just for kicks. You may experience more than meets the eye.
● General: It is always fun to reminisce with other people about your shared pasts, but today the mists of your memories will do nothing but cloud your vision. Right now, you need total clarity to make some important decisions. Try to live in the present today -- face forward and keep thinking about the next adventure. Dwelling on your past failures or successes is nothing but a waste of time. Turn away from your memories and toward future opportunities.
Sagittarius (11/22 to 12/21)
● Work: Be both efficient and self-sufficient. You have a lot to do, and you should get started ASAP. You don't need a flannel shirt but you do need an air of the woodsman about you as you get work done today.
● Finances: There's no point in complaining about the service when you're paying bottom dollar. On the other hand, it sure feels good to vent. As long as you realize that the big picture matters way more than today's experience, let yourself go to town. After all, grumbling is free.
● Love: There's no way around a weird romantic glitch than a good dose of honesty. So whether you've told a white lie or you're leading someone on, wipe the slate clean now. Even if this person never speaks to you again, your conscience is clear.
● General: If you have been physically active with any degree of regularity, you should start to see the results of all your hard work today. People are noticing the change in you, and while not everyone is going to say something to you about it, someone will -- and that someone will make your day! Try to return the favor by tossing out compliments as much as you can today, too. Notice someone's great new haircut? Say something to them about it. The more you flatter folks, the happier you'll feel.
Capricorn (12/22 to 01/19)
● Work: You have so many responsibilities, you're about to go under. You need a division of labor, applied only to yourself. While at work, think only of work. Let things on the home front smolder.
● Finances: Sometimes sticking to the discounts takes more discipline than you can muster. If it feels like one of those days, then it goes without saying you should avoid spending. Even necessities are better avoided today. You'll only use them as your excuse for paying top dollar for what can be bought for pennies.
● Love: Someone cool -- too cool -- saunters into your life with one thing on his or her mind: your cash. If it comes down choosing between your wallet and this love interest, opt for money. Though it may seem like a shallow decision initially, it's indeed a wise one later on.
● General: Today, you'll discover something about yourself that you don't really like all that much. This rude awakening isn't pleasant, but it's not the end of the world either. You are not perfect, you are human -- and this discovery proves it, so celebrate! Every time you gain insight into yourself and your actions, you're one step closer to having full self-realization. Now all you need to do is accept this flaw and try to work on changing it. People will see you are trying, and that counts for a lot.
Aquarius (1/20 to 2/18)
● Work: Being selfish isn't really all it's cracked up to be. Think about the greater good for a change. And if colleagues look at you with amazement, you'll know you should do it more often.
● Finances: The drama has passed, and face it, you're bored. You'd almost prefer being on the edge of your seat to this. If you remind yourself of what it really felt like to be that uncertain about your finances, though, you'll be happily coming to your senses and sighing with relief. Make your memories vivid and realistic.
● Love: The outcome really comes down to your attitude right now. No, everything does not suck. If you take the time to cull negative connotations from you vernacular, you'll be way better off in the long run. And don't let others drag you down with their ugliness.
● General: Someone you care about has been going through some dramatic change. They should serve as an inspiration to you. If you want to transform some aspect of your own life, you could learn a lot by watching how they are handling things. It might be a case of following what they do (or perhaps doing the opposite of what they do), but you should pay attention. If the changes you want are in a relationship, encourage your partner to watch the unfolding drama as well. You could both learn a thing or two.
Pisces (2/19 to 3/20)
● Work: You're totally absorbed by your work. It may feel to you like you're wearing camouflage, but you're out there for all the office to see. Don't be ashamed to be caught in a haze.
● Finances: You are wooing someone, and sticking to your budget to boot. It doesn't take a lot of money to make a good dinner, and it certainly doesn't take any money at all to come up with some poetry, or at least a handful of beautiful words. The final bill is the cherry on top.
● Love: Leadership is huge for you right now. When a situation knocks the first-string quarterback out of the starting lineup, you must be ready to step in and take over. Will you know all the plays? Probably not. That's why your knack for improvisation is mission critical.