● General: Boost your blue mood with some nice conversation today. Seek out a friend who's always good for a laugh and try to book them for lunch or dinner. Relaxing with one of your favorite people over some delicious food is just about the best way to make yourself feel happier and more content. Nothing heavy should go on today -- so avoid making big decisions, signing any paperwork or dealing with any legal documents. Keep the tone of your day easy and breezy.
Aries (3/21 to 4/19)
● Work: If a day of rest is the only payoff for your hard work, then enjoy it for all it's worth. Count your blessings if there's nothing on your desk calling you back to the office. If all else fails, ignore the phone.
● Finances: Being stoic is getting old. And now that the worst is over, you can finally let your guard down and admit your emotions. Money had a tight grip on you, from your head right down to your heart. Now that it's no longer a grip of fear, it's time to acknowledge how hard you've been working to keep it all together. Let yourself let go.
● Love: Nothing but lives up to your expectations right now. In fact, you're rather frustrated by the universe's inability to meet your needs -- or so you think. What seems like stalwart after stalwart turns into a truly dazzling opportunity. Stick around until the magic happens.
● General: Let go of some power today -- you do not have to be the one in charge in order to shape the way things evolve. Focusing on who is sitting behind the steering wheel is a huge waste of your time. What you should be focusing on is where the entire vehicle is headed! Give another person the platform to push their agenda, and you will quickly see that they were thinking about things in a more effective way. You aren't wrong. You're just learning that you're not right all of the time.
Taurus (4/20 to 5/20)
● Work: Don't put work on your calendar. Decadence is too extreme, but indulgence is just what the day calls for. You may not be living in the lap of luxury, but you can find forms of entertainment and amusement that fit any budget.
● Finances: A new car is appealing, but you're able to resist. Less expensive items, though, might be your downfall. Don't kid yourself that they don't add up. Even using food to feel good has its unintended consequences. Stick to your financial diet.
● Love: Some nasty business at the office early on may sour your mood for fun later this evening. Get over it quickly and thicken up that skin for additional assaults. Don't allow other people's poison your good time. Have a great time in spite of yourself.
● General: Watch where you step this morning, because if you maneuver yourself into the middle of a heated discussion, you might get burned! The arguments between these people are going to be confusing for you -- they don't seem to be trying very hard to come to an agreement. That's probably because there's something about the drama and the friction that they love, and they don't want to stop. Your peacemaking skills are strong, but they are wasted on this duo. Move away.
Gemini (5/21 to 6/21)
● Work: Prepare for busybodies. If you keep information confidential for your job, then the last thing that titillates you on a day off is a secret. This one is a doozey, though, and it will interest even you.
● Finances: Thrifty. You're feeling downright cheap. It's hard to pry so much as a penny out of your clenched fist. That's right, your mind is on you and yours, and if that gets others bent out of shape, that's their problem. Don't be swayed by their moody response to your possessiveness.
● Love: Try chatting it up with others before you inject any judgments or expectations into the conversation. When you're free of presumption, you'll meet the world with your clear, confident self. Not only will you feel better, others will ken for your levity.
● General: You've been running around so frenetically that you have cheated yourself out of one or two special experiences. So today, you have got to slow down -- or else you'll miss the point of the life you are living. And your multi-tasking needs to come to a stop, too. You've got to fully experience everything you are doing one hundred percent, whether it's watching a television commercial or listening to music. When you divide your attentions, you devalue your experiences. Focus.
Cancer (6/22 to 7/22)
● Work: Lunch at your desk is dull enough. Lunch in front of the TV set is not much better. Come up with something more original and run it up the flagpole. The crazier your plan, the better.
● Finances: Being the center of attention is not what you always imagined it to be. The spotlight is finally on you and it's blinding. Be thankful it's the spotlight of success and not the glare of an unadorned bulb. The skeletons in the closet got you where you needed to be and are staying there for now.
● Love: When you can't figure out your next move, don't do anything. Instead, rely on your inner resources as a compass. If you really tune in, you'll receive that inner mojo that always steers you in the right direction. But don't make a move until you're entirely sure.
● General: When you get yet another voice mail from that overeager friend today, it might be time to draw some boundaries. This person has been getting a little bit too greedy for your time, and if it's starting to bother you it's time to stop it. There's no reason not to start saying 'no' to their next invitations. If they ask why, you don't have to mince words -- but do tell them that you need a break in a diplomatic and sensitive way. You need time to yourself, and they need to understand that.
Leo (7/23 to 8/22)
● Work: Remember all the things you said you'd never do if you were in their shoes. You're the boss. But don't show off your power, even if the only person you're in charge of is you.
● Finances: You honestly don't want to ruffle anyone's feathers. But whenever money is involved, there's a chance of doing just that, especially where nest eggs are concerned. Being extra sensitive to the emotional direction the conversation is going is your best defense against hurt feelings, never mind the money.
● Love: Is 'your type' really your type? Or are you operating on the expectations of others? Curious, isn't it? You won't know until you test drive different walks of life. Don't let race, age or religious preference limit your dating mobility -- have the courage to break dating barriers.
● General: Nothing is for certain today, even the things you take for granted (like noon time hunger pangs). And while this uncertainty could be uncomfortable, you could choose to see it as an opportunity. Today can be a good day or a bad day -- depending on what you choose to make of it. Missed that killer parking spot by three seconds? Wonderful! You get to enjoy a little more fresh air as you walk from the spot that's farther away. Your creativity enables you to make lemonade out of any lemons.
Virgo (8/23 to 9/22)
● Work: Not sure how to spend your day? Do a bit of soul searching, because your regular routine isn't hitting the spot. From your first sip of coffee from a fancy new china cup to dinner in a foreign restaurant, treat yourself well.
● Finances: You're energized by something other than your bank statement for a change. The lives of your friends have you feeling invigorated about tackling your own. Whether it's goals they've achieved or their general attitude, you're able to apply it to your emotional state and come out that much more enthusiastic and invigorated.
● Love: Consider anything long term when it comes to romance is pure poison for this blossoming relationship. Even if you're ready to shack up and have babies, don't let the other person in on your secret. They'll run screaming in the other direction.
● General: You will encounter someone whose original way of seeing the world could shock you to stillness today. Whenever you experience new things like this, though, you know enough to slow down and take them in one detail at a time. Ask questions whenever you need clarity about what they're saying. Make no assumptions. This person has a different perspective on life, and while it might not be one that you agree with, it should be one that you respect and learn more about.
Libra (9/23 to 10/23)
● Work: You've had enough stress lately to last a lifetime. Seek out friends who put you at ease and know how to keep things light. You'll intuitively avoid anyone whose interest is in things morose or heavy.
● Finances: When it comes to doing things on a grand scale, you're perfectly happy to help others. You don't need that kind of splendor to feel happy. You prefer appreciating the smaller things in life, and money has nothing to do with it. You were born with inner riches and that's the way you'll eventually go out. Appreciate it while you can.
● Love: You're plagued by a burning question -- it's been eating away at that grey matter for some time now. You definitely need some resolution on this issue, so clear it up right away. Peace of mind is paramount, so do whatever it takes to secure it.
● General: Memories of someone you used to be in a relationship with are keeping you from moving forward in your life. Are you getting stuck in the past? While it's important to understand how old relationships can affect your new relationships, you could run the risk of getting bogged down in nostalgia right now. Not much can get done when all you do is compare your current life to the life you used to have. Put away the photo albums and focus on moving on. Your future awaits!
Scorpio (10/24 to 11/21)
● Work: You can't help but be attached to certain tasks. All the others always end up at the bottom of the list, just keep in mind that leaving those for the end doesn't make them go away.
● Finances: Your intuitive powers have you on high alert. It's almost a shame you can't turn down the reception. You're ready for the bad news or a big bill all day long. Try not to control your paranoia. It's actually serving a purpose if only to curb your spending.
● Love: Everyone wants a piece of you today -- and it makes you a little suspicious. Don't question their intentions, just give in. Enjoy this burst of attention for what it is. Connections are free and people are ripe for the taking. If you want to meet some hotties, now's the time to do it.
● General: You know when someone is just telling you something that you want to hear instead of being square with you -- and today it's going to be quite obvious to you that someone who is all talk and no action is simply stalling for time. But if you can afford to give them more time, why don't you? They'll appreciate your compassion and will owe you a big favor in the future. You don't have to let on that you have this person's number. Leaving them in the dark will help you stay in control.
Sagittarius (11/22 to 12/21)
● Work: No one can look at the big picture all the time. The time spent at work is all about putting a roof over your head. Today, focus on the smaller things under it.
● Finances: Don't just reach into your pockets, go in deep. You need to access your most secure investments for what you have in store today. Do it without questioning whether or not it's sensible, either. Naysayers will have you doubting the wisdom of your spending, but you should simply block them out.
● Love: If you can't seem to figure it all out right now, don't sweat it. More will be revealed as the day moves forward. As long as you're putting one foot in front of the other, the solutions will form under your stride.
● General: You've been attracting some flighty people who are looking to you to make the tough choices in their life that they in fact need to be making themselves. Today, their dependency on you is going to get on your nerves. It's tough to shove someone out of the nest, but it's tough love time. Let them know that while you care about them and support them, you cannot have this much responsibility in their life. They might not like what they hear, but you have to say it before they get too dependent.
Capricorn (12/22 to 01/19)
● Work: Don't forget to be sensible. With all the fun you're having, it's hard to remember to relax. Be sure to put it on your list of things to do. Otherwise, your days will suffer.
● Finances: If you find yourself wanting to buy something new, ask yourself if you need it or if you are simply bored with the status quo. If it's the second, you're just throwing your hard-earned money out the window -- but you already knew that, didn't you?
● Love: Some days, it's all you can do to say hello to people. But that's exactly where your effort should be today. Be friendly and smile a lot. Even if you feel like isolating and staying in your cocoon, this forced gregariousness will pull you out of your funk.
● General: You'll be able to be everyone's hero today by solving all sorts of problems. All you need to do is use your own special brand of creativity to get the job done. From something as minor as a broken zipper to something as major as a missed deadline, you can easily master every little unpleasant surprise that comes your way. And the fact that you are feeling so calm and confident will go a long way toward helping people trust in you and give you the power you need.
Aquarius (1/20 to 2/18)
● Work: You may be starting to feel like one of your older, more peculiar relatives. That should be all you need to shake yourself out of your ennui. Get out and have some fun. The rocking chair and work can wait.
● Finances: This is a phase of focusing on your emotions rather than your money. There is a lot of value in doing just that, as long as you don't let bills start to slip behind the refrigerator in your self-absorbed state. You'll know when you get to the point where you should stop mulling things over and act.
● Love: Someone in your midst needs to hear some reassuring words come out of your mouth. After all, you've been a little harsh lately. Kindness and compassion will heal all toxic relationships today, so reach out as much as possible. Don't be afraid to apologize when applicable.
● General: Someone's cliche commentary will start to get on your nerves today -- you're sick and tired of them beating around the bush, trying not to offend anyone. You want them to choose a side, say their true feelings, and face up to the consequences! You can't control another person's behavior, but you can show them how you want them to behave. Encourage the type of direct communication you crave. They might be surprised by your boldness at first, but they will get the message.
Pisces (2/19 to 3/20)
● Work: The day itself unfolds like a poem. Whether it's as soft as a ribbon or as sharp as a gravel path depends on how you approach the fork in the road. Either way, enjoy.
● Finances: You're in a dreamy state and it does not involve fantasies of money. You prefer music and poetry and other artistic pleasures to cold, hard cash today. Why your thoughts go from finances to art is a mystery, but it's something you can't help but indulge.
● Love: You're visually and verbally on cue today, so if you haven't updated your online profile in a while, now's the time to do it. Pay particular attention to the images and vocabulary you choose. Candid, genuine decisions will pay off big time.