● General: As you travel down the road of life today, do not lose sight of your destination! Distractions abound, and it could seem like a harmless thing to take a detour for a while -- but do not get off the track you're on! No matter what tantalizing or rewarding invitations you get, you have to stay on your mission today. You simply cannot afford to be pushed off your route. Grab the wheel tighter and remember that the faster you get there, the bigger your reward.
Aries (3/21 to 4/19)
● Work: It's a great day. Whether it's sunny or raining, you're alone or surrounded by friends and family, have a schedule packed with adventure or nothing planned at all, you already know what matters most. Enjoy.
● Finances: There's nothing glamorous about what you have on your plate today. If you need a way to garner enthusiasm for the tasks ahead, imagine what would happen if you didn't do them. As mundane as they are, they are critical to making a buck. Looking at it that way makes being too critical seem just plain silly.
● Love: Stem the tide of isolation. After all, you're really a social dynamo in disguise -- you're just on a downswing right now. So don't be picky. Accept every invitation that comes your way. Even if it sounds corny or dull, say yes. You'll be glad you did.
● General: Today, the truth will become too obvious to hide, and your little secret will be a secret no longer! But the joy this revelation brings to the world around you will be much greater than any risk involved in telling people what exactly the real deal is. Let your feelings be known. Stop holding back your happiness -- there is no longer any need to keep things to yourself. Be generous in everything you do today -- tip your waiter or waitress at least twenty percent!
Taurus (4/20 to 5/20)
● Work: Didn't you get your fill of power struggles recently? What, not yet? Then, by all means, dive right in. But you'll have a much better start to your weekend if you can manage to be tolerant instead.
● Finances: You just want to grab the ball and run with it. Having fun is more important to you than plodding sensibly along. You can actually have a good time without being foolish about it if you play your cards right. You won't make a fortune but it won't break your bank, either.
● Love: If you want to have a party, you'll have to serve as ringleader. Peruse the local or alternative weekly for a groovy lounge with great drink specials. Next, invite everyone along with a mass email or text. Your technique will net the most unique fish, indeed.
● General: As soon as you start your day, you'll start to see new possibilities -- and you'll feel more and more confident about taking a few risks this time. There is a light shining on you now, and it's like a guardian angel protecting you from people who don't think the best of you. You won't fall for their lines and they won't succeed at distracting you, no matter what tricks they pull. You're starting to recognize who the most important person in your life is -- you.
Gemini (5/21 to 6/21)
● Work: You put ideas into action when you are at work. Why can't you do the same for the rest of your life? One look around is all it should take to make the light bulbs start going off. They should illuminate you.
● Finances: Like a lover whose thoughts you can read like an open book, the universe is giving you some pretty clear signals. The only problem is, it's also throwing in some fuzzy ones. Focusing on those you have a good chance of misreading is folly. Ignore them and go for the ones you understand, instead.
● Love: Basically, you know what you want when it comes to dating. The hard part, however, is identifying what turns you off. Make a list of the deal breakers -- you know, those attributes that will kill a connection instantly. This simple exercise will help refine your criteria for the better.
● General: If you've been given a risky-sounding opportunity recently, the universe says that you need to gather up some courage and jump right into it! After all, the bigger the risk is, the better the payoff could be. This kind of heart-pounding activity could be just what you need to inject your life with brighter energy. It will also earn you attention in the eyes of some very important people. There's still a chance you could fail, but it's getting tinier by the moment.
Cancer (6/22 to 7/22)
● Work: Just making it through the day doesn't automatically qualify you for a prize. Sure, you deserve a little something, but make sure it's a little something you can actually afford. And in the present, not the imaginary future.
● Finances: You're starting your journey with baby steps, and that's fine. Going over the details is a perfectly legitimate way to spend your day. Focusing on the smaller issues is a good way to make you feel confident about what's ahead, even if it reveals nothing you didn't already know.
● Love: Spend your afternoon with a couple of friends, or get on the cell and have a long talk with a loved one who's distant. Catching up and having a good laugh will do your heart a world of good.
● General: A partnership will hit a tough spot today -- but it's one you can get through if you're thinking the best of each other. The two of you are suddenly facing a challenge that's turning out to be bigger than you thought it would be. The going will be slow, but you will make progress. You have to readjust your expectations. Hang in there, stay focused on the goal, and keep your communication with your partner open and honest. You will get to the top -- eventually!
Leo (7/23 to 8/22)
● Work: Being your own boss means you get to dole out your own rewards. Just waking up and realizing it's your day off qualifies as your first achievement of the day. Be generous with the bonus.
● Finances: It's time to review your budget. You'll have to be thriftier than you ever imagined you could be. But then again, the positive effect of all of your efforts is finally becoming apparent, and that's just the incentive you need.
● Love: Save the small talk for another time. You're ready to get to the core and quickly. So prepare. Jot down five topics of conversation you want to cover on your next date. If the material makes him or her squirm, you know you have a winner.
● General: There is good news coming for your fat schedule -- it's going to slim down very soon! Your willingness to be flexible is paying off, as people are asking for postponements or rain checks on a few events. You're going to get just the right amount of breathing room -- enough to feel more relaxed, but not so much that you feel like you're missing out on the action. It might be a good idea to think up a last minute getaway or short trip -- you might just have the time for it.
Virgo (8/23 to 9/22)
● Work: You get a lot done at the office, one way and one way only. You want to be just as organized at home. But don't stick rigidly to one plan or another today. Blow with the wind instead.
● Finances: Will you look back and think you had a great day if all you did was tidy up? Well, yes, considering what it is you're organizing. The state of your finances has been hanging over your head like the sword of Damocles. You almost would have been better off without a penny. Almost, but not quite. Get to work.
● Love: Your own confidence isn't necessarily a huge problem for you at the moment. The conviction of another person, however, is an entirely different story. It rocks your foundation, leaving you a bit, well, unsure for a fleeting moment. Don't read too much into it... yet.
● General: There are a lot of confusing things going on right now -- and while you are up for the challenge of figuring them all out, you need to get comfortable with the idea that you might never come up with all the answers. But that's okay! Leaving a mystery or two for someone else to figure out is no crime. Think of it as your way of giving someone else the chance to prove how awesome they are. You can't be a super hero every single day. Take a break and just be human.
Libra (9/23 to 10/23)
● Work: You may be tempted to hole up by yourself for the day, but you should stay active, preferably with other people. Exactly what you do and with whom doesn't really matter.
● Finances: You can't count on any signals in your head to remind you when a bill is due or tell you when to pull your money out of an investment. No little bells will go off today because that nagging voice is AWOL. You have nothing but your wits to keep you afloat. Use them.
● Love: Negotiation isn't about accepting defeat. In fact, if you stand your ground and practice flexibility, you'll favor the compromise over the original plan. Okay, so it's not dinner. Lunch instead. This arrangement works out much better when you discover your date's a total dud!
● General: Are you hungry for a more intellectual connection with that new cutie in your life? Start getting comfortable with the idea that it just might not happen. If the attraction doesn't go much deeper than physical attraction, you can't push it. But at the same time, if that's not enough for you, then you need to be ready to move on. You're never going to be happy with someone who doesn't give you everything you need -- including scintillating conversations.
Scorpio (10/24 to 11/21)
● Work: Your boss is a big problem. In fact, you're stressed and that is not healthy. Putting them out your head for the day is your first and biggest challenge.
● Finances: It's a good day for secrets, either keeping them or revealing them. After all, money isn't really your friend, is it? Do yourself a favor and decide what the info is worth before you decide on whether or not to spill the beans. It's all legal, and the emotional aspect is neither here nor there.
● Love: You're in the zone and loving it -- life's all about comfort. But what about confidence? It shrinks in relation to the growth of your haunches. Get out there and force yourself to experience new people and settings. It'll build you self-esteem like nothing else.
● General: Today will be a wacky, what-the-heck-is-going-on kind of day, but it sure will be a heck of a lot of fun! You can expect a lot of missed connections, misunderstandings and mismatched pairs in your life right now. They won't make things simple, but the unpredictability they add to your day will be more amusing than frustrating. As long as you stay flexible and positive, you can sort things out and enjoy bonding with some very interesting people in new ways. Romance is even possible.
Sagittarius (11/22 to 12/21)
● Work: You're in luck! Your excellent work and devotion will be rewarded with a distant journey. Wake up, you were dreaming. Your hard work will be rewarded with the day off instead. Enjoy.
● Finances: Some of the details you're forced to go over are driving you absolutely crazy. As difficult as it is to force yourself to deal, letting them slip through the cracks is like throwing money out the window. On the other hand, attending to them is like giving yourself a big, fat raise. The choice is yours.
● Love: Stop letting things slide -- no wonder you feel so crappy lately. Some things need tending to. So whether it's a teeth cleaning, a new pair of jeans or taking your car through the wash, do something positive. You'll walk a little taller knowing you did it.
● General: Friendships are all about acceptance and support, so don't succumb to pressure from a pal who is being too demanding about how much time you spend with them. If they can't understand that you just can't hang out when they want to hang out, then you need to reevaluate their role in your life. You cannot rearrange your life at the whim of other people, no matter how important you think they are to your life. They'll get along fine without you -- assure them of that.
Capricorn (12/22 to 01/19)
● Work: It's not an easy day, if only because work issues keep popping into your mind. Be careful not to project them onto those around you. If your friends appear as people they are not, doubt yourself.
● Finances: You already know we live in a global village, so when you're doing your research, cast your net as wide as possible. You need to contact someone a long distance away to get a very valuable detail. Catching up will be an added bonus.
● Love: It's not a secret you're not feeling up to par in some aspect of your life. But instead of letting it go once in a while, you churn it and chew it up in your mind. Ease off yourself. Don't apologize for not arriving at a self-imposed station in life.
● General: Let your sense of humor guide you through a delicate negotiation today -- if you can keep a positive attitude, the other person will, too. There could be an unexpected sticking point eventually, but it will probably be due to a silly misunderstanding. Again, if everyone's already smiling and laughing, this bump in the road will almost seem delightful. Keeping the tone of your day light will be easier than you think, and it will definitely be quite fun.
Aquarius (1/20 to 2/18)
● Work: If your work seems like an interruption to what really matters, then you deserve a totally different job. But in the meantime, try not to be such a workaholic. Focus on trivial pursuits.
● Finances: Being cautious makes good business sense. You're chomping at the bit, but that's the worst position to be in. Make sure no one you're dealing with can see how eager you are to get started. Pull on your own reins enough to go over all the relevant details.
● Love: Practice a little discretion today: When your brain talks, remain silent. This will prevent you from inserting your foot where it doesn't belong. Besides, someone who values restraint is paying attention. Your excellent self-control will impress the heck outta them.
● General: Your day will be like a jigsaw puzzle that's missing one piece -- but at least you know it ahead of time! Not knowing every single detail shouldn't be an excuse to put all of your plans on pause, though. Simply use your imagination to create a complete picture and solve the mystery. You've got plenty of ingenuity, flexibility and smarts to navigate any uncertainties with ease, grace and style. You don't need a detailed road map to tell you how to get to where you want to be.
Pisces (2/19 to 3/20)
● Work: If you get to go on and on all day at the office, then it can be hard to keep your mouth shut when you're not. But do yourself and your friends a favor. Try not to inflict your opinions on others today.
● Finances: All of your relationships are getting a bit one-sided, even the one you have with your money. You're tired of always giving, giving, giving. Helping others is healthy only as long as it's reciprocated when necessary. Keep that in mind as you continue infusing a certain investment with ever more cash.
● Love: Pants size, hair color and a hefty bank account balance shouldn't limit your search for potential mates. In fact, you're missing out on lots of fantastic opportunities to experiment with age, race and socio-economic status. Loosen up your expectations a bit.