● General: Having fun seemed effortless when you were a little kid -- everything was new and mysterious and fascinating! As you've gotten older it's become tougher and tougher to find simple, easy enjoyment in the world, but today it will feel like you're getting a new take on things. Suddenly there is wonderment in your heart, and things that you see will fill you with energy and curiosity. This is a temporary phase, so make the most of it. Go exploring as often as you can.
Aries (3/21 to 4/19)
● Work: Sitting at your desk all week isn't very adventurous. You need exercise today to make up for it. Take the initiative. Drum up some friends for a sport, anything that involves strength and stamina.
● Finances: It's good to be a leader, but it's also a good idea to look around to see what others are doing every now and then. It's one of those times. You'll be better off financially and socially if you get with the program, so to speak. Study what's working and what's not, and everything will be fine.
● Love: Jealous much? Everyone adores the new guy or gal on the block, but you couldn't be bothered. If you don't agree with popular opinion, keep you comments to yourself for now. You may end up liking the person more than you anticipated.
● General: Everyone has more than one side to their personality, so if a friend or coworker is getting on your nerves today, try to focus on the parts of their personality that you enjoy. Be tolerant of the mood they are in right now and understand that it will pass eventually! They need you to be patient with them and they know they are pushing it. But the good thing is that they are also planning a way to pay you back for all that you have had to put up with from them lately.
Taurus (4/20 to 5/20)
● Work: You've convinced yourself you can win in any power struggle. Don't be pompous. The rules are different in this particular scenario. Prepare for a round of mud wrestling.
● Finances: You're way behind on your goals. You need to get fit, both physically and financially. Exactly when were you planning on getting started? Don't kid yourself that you're being anything but lazy. Coffee, good conversation, a look at the books -- do whatever it takes to get motivated.
● Love: If some stress oozes into your consciousness today it's for a reason. That's your conscience telling you to get some work done. So take a break from social media, turn off the computer and refocus. You're better off lying down and staring up at the ceiling.
● General: The collaborative energy that comes out of working in a group environment has always been intoxicating for you, and today you'll get another sweet taste of it. People are coming to your aid without you even asking for their help, and it feels good to be part of the brotherhood of man. This goodwill will grow throughout the day, helping you connect with someone who typically rubs you the wrong way. Old arguments can finally be put to rest forever.
Gemini (5/21 to 6/21)
● Work: Having like-minded friends sometimes means you're surrounded by opinionated people. You are the company you keep, after all. Is this who you really want to be? Use them as mirrors.
● Finances: Once you learn the main trick, you'll be able to apply it to most things in your life, including making money. It may be turning your wild ideas into projects you actually finish or learning to take some action with them once you cook them up. Focus on pulling them from the realm of your thoughts into reality.
● Love: If you were any funnier today, you could make a living as a comedian. Even though this humorous streak won't last, capitalize on it for the time being. Your unique perspective will help others deal with a dicey situation -- a little laughter to break the angst.
● General: Despite the fact that you've been showered with good news lately, today is not a good day to overspend or celebrate too much. Paring down your expenditures will not only help boost your rainy day fund, it will remind you that it doesn't cost a lot for you to have fun. Making adjustments to your list of essentials is always tricky, but if you simply skip out on one or two of your regular splurges and stay close to home on weekends, you can make a big impact.
Cancer (6/22 to 7/22)
● Work: You've been imagining something extravagant for your time off, but now that you have it, all you want to do is lounge in your robe and slippers. Come up with your own variation on the costume.
● Finances: Projects around the home would go much more smoothly with more money. That can be an incentive to you to put your shoulder into coming up with some, or put up with a rocky ride. Cutting corners is certainly stylish if you decide to go that route.
● Love: When it comes to making introductions today, it's up to you to make the first move. No biggie. You're used to it by now. But, turn an utterly stale encounter into something totally unforgettable. Mention something unique and little known about yourself to get the chatter flowing.
● General: Keep yourself distracted today so you don't have to deal with unpleasant thoughts or unpleasant people. This might not be an acceptable solution for the long term, but for right now it's perfectly fine to stick your fingers in your ears and sing 'I can't hear you' when you're faced with realities you don't want to deal with. It's not about procrastination -- you know you have to deal with important things as soon as possible. But feel free to ignore annoyances.
Leo (7/23 to 8/22)
● Work: Soak up all the warmth you can today. Find the most radiant and beaming of your companions to hang with. You'll need them to re-energize your willpower for what's coming next.
● Finances: The more work you farm out, the more money you leak. On the other hand, getting some of your needs met by others frees you up to make more money yourself. Finding just the right balance is your job for the day. It makes a huge effect on your bottom line.
● Love: You're having the worst day ever, then suddenly a sight for sore eyes. You meet someone who totally changes your perspective. Instead of focusing on what you don't have, you're seeing what you bring to the table. And in a flash, everything falls into place.
● General: Your growing impatience with someone who keeps flaking out on social plans is coming to a boiling point today -- and you need to speak to them about it. Chances are, this person is completely unaware of your frustration -- which could frustrate you even more! Before you totally blow your top, realize that they are clueless because you have been holding in your feelings for way too long. They can't read your mind and shouldn't be punished for that fact. Just talk and be real today.
Virgo (8/23 to 9/22)
● Work: The last thing you need today is a boss, even if it's you. There are too many overbearing people around you as it is. Don't let yourself become one of them.
● Finances: You've got your spending under control for the most part, with a few minor splurges here and there. Since that's the only place left with room for improvement, focus on that. No more impulse buys until you give yourself permission to make a big splash.
● Love: If someone offered a course called Dating 101, you'd take it. When did hooking up become so complicated? Forget all about the psychology of it and the mind games for now. Get back to basics: Dinner, a movie and a kiss on the cheek are perfect.
● General: Someone you usually disagree or argue with will finally see things your way today. In fact, you two are more compatible than you ever realized, and it's time that you finally discovered just how great that really is! Step out of your shell and make an effort to learn more about them today -- show them that you are not a person who holds grudges. Let them see you are a person who likes healthy debate but loves cooperation and collaboration. The two of you have the potential for a very bright future together.
Libra (9/23 to 10/23)
● Work: The last thing you want to do today is to play group leader. But when colleagues look to you for answers, you'll have to step up to the plate. Making a game of it is the only way to salvage the day.
● Finances: You are swamped with details, but not so many that you feel overwhelmed. In fact, it's just enough to keep you motivated. You feel like you're at the top of your game and ready for any challenges you're forced to take on, no matter how minute they may be. Enjoy.
● Love: You have a plan and you're sticking to it no matter what. Well, that's not exactly the truth, is it? You're just waiting for a better option. Don't lie about your intentions. If you want to hold out, do it. Just don't expect others to hold their breath while you decide.
● General: If you are feeling like no one is appreciating you right now, it's not because you don't deserve praise -- it's because you are not demanding it loudly enough! Your ego isn't something that grows on its own. Instead, you have to nurture it. And sometimes, you have to fight for it. Ask for that raise. Remind people of the good ideas you submitted -- you know, the ones that made that project such a success? You can't wait for people to notice your real worth. You have to promote yourself more boldly.
Scorpio (10/24 to 11/21)
● Work: Your challenge is to blot out all thoughts of the office. Stewing over a career crisis, rehearsing asking for a raise, or lusting after power are only a few examples. You know which ones to block.
● Finances: You'd like to be making money while you sleep, but you know enough to avoid being fooled by that kind of pitch. You can find your own way of accomplishing just that, though, and almost by accident. It's as if you stumble across a great idea while walking in your sleep.
● Love: Today presents the worst opportunity possible to ask for anything, especially money and romance. So if you're trying to figure out how to score a date or weasel a raise, wait another day or two. It's Rejection City, otherwise. A wise person knows when to say when.
● General: Your opinions are valid, but they aren't the law of the land. So don't get bent out of shape if not everyone agrees with your ideas right now -- even that cutie you've had your heart set on for so long. Insisting that they join your side is definitely not wise, either -- you could run the risk of really ticking a few people off. So keep your temper cool and work harder to accept the fact that everyone is entitled to their opinion (even if it's wrong).
Sagittarius (11/22 to 12/21)
● Work: A distant communication has you daydreaming of travel. It's a perfectly legitimate way to spend a lazy day. Don't let the constraints of your work bring you back down to earth.
● Finances: If you keep your eyes open long enough, you'll see one or two things all of your friends have in common. If you can isolate those things, then you'll know exactly where there is money to be made. It has nothing to do with using your social circle and everything to do with understanding humanity.
● Love: Others see you as the oracle -- the one with all the answers to their questions and problems. The reality is, you're barely hangin' on by a thread. Keep reaching out and helping others find solutions. You'll discover your own panacea in there somewhere.
● General: Try to spend some time surrounded by nature or the elements today. The fresh air and natural beauty will be very relaxing for you -- but at the same time it will also invigorate you and give you a few new ideas about what you want to do next. Plus, getting in touch with the more earthy elements of life will keep you well grounded and balanced. You've been struggling with a decision and after some time outdoors your mind (and the answer) will be clearer.
Capricorn (12/22 to 01/19)
● Work: Wow, your personal problems are starting to mirror your work problems. Just what is the common denominator anyway? If the obvious answer is 'why me' then you win the big bonus.
● Finances: You're desperate to connect with some extra money. You know it's out there somewhere and you'll find it or die while trying. Don't be so hard on yourself or make such ultimatums with the universe, because no matter how much effort you put into it, you may not see an extra penny today.
● Love: You're dealing with a good ol' boy network in some capacity. And that doesn't mean male dominated -- it could be just about any clique or insular group. When you don't belong, you don't belong. Accept that fact and move on. Leave the ignorant snobs to their own devices.
● General: Today, your judgment might not be totally accurate. This is a rare situation for you, and it's clearly going to be temporary. But for now, you need to take it seriously and not make any major moves or commitments. Cover the details of any arrangements now and double check them -- but wait for another day to sign on that dotted line. There is just too much noise in your mind right now. You're distracted emotionally, and it's causing you to not see reality accurately.
Aquarius (1/20 to 2/18)
● Work: If you can do it at work, you can do it at home. Compromise should come easily to you in your private relationships. Try it, just as a little experiment. The results will be extraordinary.
● Finances: Don't treat your financial issues any differently than you do your personal ones. If you were having problems with a dear friend, you wouldn't stick your head in the sand or try to avoid them. Don't do that with certain bills, either. As much as the mere thought of them bothers you, your best approach is to grab the bull by the horns.
● Love: You're experiencing a power struggle in a platonic relationship that wants to turn romantic. All bets are off when it comes to re-establishing new roles. Don't try force things to happen too fast -- let nature take its course.
● General: By always aiming high and wanting to do better than you are doing right now, you maintain a healthy and positive ambition. But there's a lot to be said for staying more grounded, too. Especially right now, when so many people are looking to spend more time with you. They want to know what is going on in your life. Today, prioritize your friends and family, rather than your career. Who cares if your boss won't like it? It's more important to please the people who please you.
Pisces (2/19 to 3/20)
● Work: Don't get carried away in anyone else's soap operas. Don't star in one of your own, either. Conserve your energy for the dramas that await you at the office.
● Finances: The time to start fresh is now. That means tossing some old, unprofitable ideas out the window. As long as you cut out only the ones that don't work for you, you're making a big improvement. It's when you start doing too much pruning that you have a problem.
● Love: It's time to settle the score, even though it makes you cringe with fear to consider the confrontation. Avoid a fatalistic outlook on this situation -- no, it won't turn out as bad as you think. Time has worked its healing magic all around.