● General: You will start to see real positive change in a troubled relationship today -- and it might be in a direction you weren't expecting. Expect to have many more discussions about your future together, because things are no longer what you thought they were going to be. The two of you need to come up with a roadmap of where you are going to go together -- and more importantly, where you are not going to go. Get ready to enjoy a healthier, much more balanced period.
Aries (3/21 to 4/19)
● Work: You may not be the boss but you should take charge of what you can. Banish the words 'routine' and 'mundane' from your office vocabulary. Consider it the healthiest approach to work, and tackle every task with gusto.
● Finances: You know how to save for a rainy day. It involves a bit of delayed gratification and a lot of willpower. You have both, so don't put off building your nest egg. You can relax and spend more selfishly once you have it building on itself. For now, concentrate on the future you and everything will be fine.
● Love: Stress relief shouldn't come in the form of alcohol, overspending or procrastination. All these tactics will leave you feeling worse than before. If you have a friend with benefits, dial up a booty call. If not, spend a few extra minutes at the gym.
● General: If you have been struggling with planning an event or party, it's time to cut yourself some slack. Get a team of your favorite people together to help you out and things will start to feel fun again! Other people have great ideas and a great attitude about what's on tap, and their positive vibes will help you see this endeavor in a brand new light. If you put yourself in charge of everything, you'll never have enough time to enjoy the festivities as they happen.
Taurus (4/20 to 5/20)
● Work: Don't build a wall around your heart just to make it through the work day. The more emotional you allow yourself to be, the more effective you become. Loosen up and let your feelings blossom.
● Finances: You're happy to have a money-making routine. Doing it with joy and excitement is a distant second to simply having a way to make a living. If it's dull and boring, you'll live. But you don't have to. It's easier than you think to come up with ways to spice your day up.
● Love: You couldn't be more chill today. In fact, nothing can shake that rock-solid foundation of yours. So even if you get a bit of bad news, you'll handle it in stride. Your icy-cold veneer will dazzle the heck out of someone in a key position, like your boss.
● General: You may be feeling extra sensitive to criticism right now, so if you need a place to feel safe and completely accepted for who you are, turn to your family for the comfort you need. And if you can't physically be in the same room with them, just make a short phone call to see how they are doing. They are always ready to tell you what you need to hear in times like these, and can help you see the positive value in any negative words you have been hearing.
Gemini (5/21 to 6/21)
● Work: Why count on colleagues to read your thoughts? Communicate everything as clearly as possible so there can be no misunderstandings. Go so far as to point out every detail yourself.
● Finances: You and money are locked in a dance step, but you're not sure which of you is leading. If you continue focusing on money instead of taking the initiative, then you are answering your own question. Start deciding for yourself what you want to go where.
● Love: As far as your brain is concerned, keep it light and fluffy. Anything too profound or heady will send it into overload, resulting in immediate shutdown. Remember, you're not the Buddha. Life really doesn't have to be so dire, you know.
● General: You've got a lot of things going on, but today is the perfect day to clean up all the tasks on your list! First, you have got to delegate as much as you can to family members, coworkers or friends -- it's not cheating, it's smart management. Then, call in some favors and see who can help you out at the last minute. Remind them that they owe you in the charming and disarming way that only you can. What's left to do after that will take you less than half the day.
Cancer (6/22 to 7/22)
● Work: Desperation is making you act rabid. You're biting off figures, chewing them up and spitting them out. But that's not really of much help. Calm down and try being a bit more analytical about it all.
● Finances: Getting a little tip will make you a little money, and there's plenty more where that came from for anyone willing to keep their eyes and ears open. Once you understand the first clue, look for others. It won't take long for you to feel like you're picking up pennies from heaven.
● Love: Your anger is totally justifiable right now. You have every right to feel betrayed. If you're not ready to accept an apology, then don't. Work through the emotions on your own schedule. Rushing into a truce will only cause more resentment.
● General: Watch out for people who are giving you big, bright smiles today -- they may be concealing something behind their back that they will reveal only when it's too late. Trust is something that needs to be earned right now, so don't dive right in with anything unknown. And try not to commit any of your finances to anything that is even remotely risky right now. Chances are that you are being told one thing when something entirely different is true. You don't want to get burned.
Leo (7/23 to 8/22)
● Work: You can be just as productive as always, even while being more thrifty and conservative than ever before. You'll be amazed at the ways you can tighten the office belt once you start giving it a good tug.
● Finances: Having fun while making money is a good combination, but one reserved for the lucky few. If you're among them, then today is the day to count your blessings. One look at those around you should leave you feeling good about your own life, and there's no room there for gloating.
● Love: Feelings follow an action, so if your body is there, but your heart isn't, you're right where you need to be. But listen to your gut. If something isn't right, that's a whole other story. You'll know the difference if you're present and willing.
● General: Cloudy days are going to be far behind you for a while -- today things are crystal-clear and easy to navigate! You will have all the time you need to organize your plans and get back in touch with someone you've been playing phone tag with for far too long. Call them up and spend as much time as it takes to get caught up. Use this slower day to start prioritizing the tasks that are coming down the pipe -- you'll be able to get a great head start and keep the good times going even longer.
Virgo (8/23 to 9/22)
● Work: You're longing for a great day but you don't even know where to begin. Don't set yourself up for frustration by aiming for the stars. Come up with one achievement to pursue and go from there.
● Finances: Having a good conversation with someone brings you to your senses. You're reminded of what has true value and what is only utilitarian. After a day this meaningful, try not to let the rest of your activities drag you back down to the level of yesterday.
● Love: You're ripe to take a romantic risk -- don't spend too much time chewing on the consequences. If this thing is gonna fall apart, it'll happen on its own, without any help from you. Take appropriate action and let physics do the rest.
● General: If you need to deliver some negative news to someone today, take them out to lunch or dinner to discuss things. Not only will the comforting food make them much more receptive to what you have to say, but being in a structured situation will encourage more discussion -- no one's going to stomp away when they haven't finished their dessert. You two need to talk this thing out, and figure out how things should move forward. Oh, and you should pick up the tab!
Libra (9/23 to 10/23)
● Work: Everyone has to be more self-sufficient than they used to be. To avoid getting overwhelmed, pay attention to every detail as it comes along. Be as meticulous as possible.
● Finances: Flirting with disaster doesn't phase you, it only makes you more determined than ever to succeed. So when you suffer a few setbacks, you can legitimately call it a super day. You're sure that you're on the right path, and have all the energy you need to get where you want to go.
● Love: You don't miss a beat. When a romantic interest says something subtle. You catch it. It's up to you to decipher the message. Does this person want you to pursue them? Or, have they moved on? Don't hesitate to glean more information.
● General: A tough challenge lies ahead of you today, but everything will be fine if you just take your time with things. Don't think of all the many different details at once -- you will only get overwhelmed! And whatever you do, don't make any specific promises. The last thing you need are unnecessary deadlines hanging over your head. Show the people involved that they can trust you to get the job done. How? By being calm and confident -- even if you don't feel that way.
Scorpio (10/24 to 11/21)
● Work: Keep your little secrets just that. Consider them part of your emergency stash. The situation you're facing doesn't warrant pulling one out of your hiding place just yet.
● Finances: You can't decide what to do with a certain investment, but you can't afford to be passive about it, either. Giving in and letting someone else make the decision for you would be the obvious solution -- not to mention the easiest -- but that's just not your style. Continue agonizing until you come up with an answer.
● Love: You're totally irresistible when you're feeling vulnerable and unsure. So don't feel too self-conscious -- someone is watching you with delight as you stumble and bumble through your day. This could be highly profitable when it comes to love.
● General: Being cheerful is always nice, but today someone else's optimism is going to bug you for some reason. Maybe you're just so set on being grumpy that you don't want to talked out of it. Or maybe this Cheerful Charlie (or Charlene) just rubs you the wrong way in general. Either way, you need to steer clear of them and their cheery mood. You are not capable of being swayed, but they don't know that -- and they are not going to stop trying. So get away from them. Feel what you want to feel.
Sagittarius (11/22 to 12/21)
● Work: Ambition is clouding your judgment. Rushing headlong into work is commendable, but not grounds for a raise. Don't ask until you've actually accomplished a thing or two.
● Finances: You've covered almost all the bases. You've thought out every possible aspect, but you've overlooked one important element: The law. There's no way around needing the advice of a lawyer every now and then. They're tuned into the big picture in a way you are not.
● Love: Ah, nostalgia -- it catches you totally off guard. Don't fight it. Spend some time tracking down that old high school or college flame. The changes you've made over the years are totally apparent. Besides -- he or she might be single.
● General: It's a wise idea to team up today -- whatever you want to do will be more enjoyable and more rewarding if you do it with someone else. Combining forces is always a good way to get further faster -- and have loads of fun while you're at it. You have been going it alone for some time and doing a heck of a great job with it, but now it's time to mix it up and explore other ways of doing things. You need someone else's perspective to inform your actions.
Capricorn (12/22 to 01/19)
● Work: The success of any project depends on the groundwork. You're laying the first bricks today, so make sure they're cemented securely. Do that through lots of research and planning.
● Finances: Starting new projects is tempting, but useless unless you finish the ones you're already working on. The last thing you want to do is make everything you touch turn to dust when gold is your real objective. Make completing what you start one of your cardinal rules.
● Love: Avoid places where people know you too well today -- those toxic haunts are out of the questions. How do you expect to change anything if you seek the same old, same old? Ask around the office or pick up an entertainment guide to find the new hotspot.
● General: Today, when you find yourself in situations that usually make you nervous, take a moment to gather your thoughts. Try to stay loose and you'll feel more grounded -- you'll be able to see that you have no reason to feel intimidated or uncomfortable. First impressions are always important, but today that's even more so. And if you can stay cool and calm, you're sure to make people notice you in a whole new way. And you'll be perfectly poised to take advantage of a gigantic opportunity.
Aquarius (1/20 to 2/18)
● Work: Cover details while you still have everyone around the table. Make sure you're all reading from the same program, for one. After going over the basic plan, start looking beneath the surface issues.
● Finances: You're not feeling particularly intellectual, but that's not really holding you back. You can always rely more on your gut than your head when you're not in the mood for thinking. They're actually equally accurate when it comes to picking winners.
● Love: Generosity is one thing; being taken advantage of is quite another. Set boundaries around your belongings -- don't lend money or your prized possessions unless you're willing never to see it again. The word 'no' is great for your self-esteem.
● General: It might not sound logical, but the more you keep your distance from one of your troubled friends, the healthier your relationship with them will be. They are going through some dramas that you should not become a part of. It would be good for both of you to get some distance from each other so that each of you can feel free to do whatever you need to do. Even if you're getting along like a house on fire, it's time to give them some space and let them deal with their issues on their own.
Pisces (2/19 to 3/20)
● Work: Work relationships are just like any other relationships. Sometimes you need help and attention, and sometimes it's your turn to help others. Figure out which kind of day it is, because someone has a hard time spelling it out.
● Finances: Just thinking about the money someone owes you is taking a toll. You're almost better off writing it off than dwelling on it. The money involved is not going to make or break you, but the bad feelings attached to it just might. Weigh that when trying to settle up.
● Love: All bets are off when someone asks you for an honest opinion. This is where your sterling tact comes in. You could beat them with the truth 'til it hurts or feed them with reality in small, digestible morsels. Opt for the latter if you want to keep a good friend.