● General: You have more than enough charm to get what you want right now -- unfortunately you just need a little bit more manpower. So ask for it! More often than not, people are flattered when you ask them for help, so if you are in need you should start finding out who can lend you a hand. At least one person has noticed you struggling but has been afraid they will insult you if they make an offer. They're just waiting for the word from you -- give it today.
Aries (3/21 to 4/19)
● Work: You could slither out of your chair, under the door and right into someone else's office today, you're that slick and persuasive. But charming to get what you want isn't as satisfying as earning it. Do it the old-fashioned way.
● Finances: Your emotions are slowly thawing. You had to put everything on ice to survive. You made it through with what you need intact -- a bit of cash and a bit of soul. Nothing in life will ever be like it once was, but keep looking inward until you see something that resembles your old self.
● Love: Feeling as if you've hit the wall, romantically speaking? It's time to call up someone who knows what they're talking about. Who possesses love longevity? Your grandparents? Parents? Find out what the key to their success is and proceed accordingly.
● General: Is today your parent's anniversary or a close friend's birthday? You'd better double check -- there is a good chance that you could be a tad confused about small details and dates right about now. Your mind is on bigger things. So set up multiple reminders for any meetings you have planned, and if you are going out on a date, make sure you have their cell phone number in case you're running late. It won't take too much effort to stay on top of things, and it will make the day fly by.
Taurus (4/20 to 5/20)
● Work: If you're having a hard time staying on task, then find ways to make it all the more interesting. Form a partnership of sorts with a colleague. Simply checking in with each other throughout the day is worth more than a cup of coffee.
● Finances: Living through something as intense was a huge challenge, not to mention history in the making. Like bones buried and turned to fossils, you have your own deep emotions to deal with. Don't let them turn to stone during your lifetime. Deal with them head on, just as you would the numbers.
● Love: You're totally greedy with your time and money today. What's that all about? If it passes in a few hours, don't sweat it. But, if you're still hanging on tight by tomorrow, you better do something about it; otherwise, you could really tick off someone special.
● General: Your life is falling neatly into two categories -- fulfilling and not fulfilling. You'll be tempted to only pay attention to the more fulfilling tasks and projects, but that isn't a good long term strategy. Eventually you will have to deal with the rest of it, so aim for balance and work through this duality by alternating your attentions. Don't become too focused on one person or one idea. Spread your energy around. There are positives on both sides that you might not be seeing right now.
Gemini (5/21 to 6/21)
● Work: Seeing projects through to completion is an important part of feeling accomplished. But you're leaving them unfinished in your wake. Whether you're tossing them over your shoulder or simply giving up on them, it's the wrong approach.
● Finances: Every penny you make these days takes extra time, attention and calculating to earn. It's okay to go slower than you used to. In fact, it might just be good for your health. Your entire life was ready for a completely new pace, even if you enjoyed the old one. The right attitude will help you adjust.
● Love: You're just a ball of fun and games but everyone else takes you so seriously. What gives? You can't do much to change their opinion, so forget about it. Date who you want. Stay out as late as you want. Live your life according to your values. That's all that matters.
● General: The day will start of incredibly smoothly -- a sweet gift might even land right in your lap. But as the day progresses, things could get very complicated between you and a friend. They want something from you that you don't feel like giving to them. The best way to handle this conflict is to be totally clear from the get go about what you're willing to do and not willing to do. Avoid sending mixed messages, and you'll avoid a lot of headaches down the line.
Cancer (6/22 to 7/22)
● Work: Why be uncomfortable at work? You need to start making the office your home away from home. That doesn't mean moving in your belongings, but it does mean learning to relax.
● Finances: Indecision is the emotion of the moment. Is it going to be the emotion forever? That remains to be seen, but for now, indulge it. You don't have to sign anything or make any kind of financial commitments until you're good and ready. Make sure each time you sign, it counts.
● Love: When you're bouncing off the walls with energy, you're totally and completely unstoppable. Under these circumstances, you can have anyone you want. So? What's holding you back? Someone's game and you know who it is. Make the first move.
● General: You may be feeling some anti-romance feelings right about now. Maybe it's the weather, or maybe it's just some subconscious need to focus on yourself today. Whatever the reason, you aren't going to be in the mood to share your feelings with anyone. If you're in a relationship, this is a good time to take a break and give each other space. If you've been on the market for a while, it's time to step back and perhaps reassess what you are really looking for in a mate.
Leo (7/23 to 8/22)
● Work: Your needs won't be met by others by magic. If you need help, don't wait for others to volunteer. You need to farm out some work -- and fast. Communicate exactly what you need.
● Finances: You want to do more than just support your family. You also want to nurture them. That doesn't necessarily mean you need to make any more money than you already do. Even with the cut backs you've made to spending, the emotional aspect is much more valuable than anything you could ever buy with money. You are doing more than breaking even. Way more.
● Love: When lethargy sets in, the need for action becomes ever apparent. But start small. You can't tackle your entire to-do list in one sitting. Register for a class, respond to a few emails or update your resume. Choose at least one thing that's been hanging over your head.
● General: If you feel like you're not being treated right in a relationship, give some serious thought to how you want to handle this situation before reading them the riot act. Consider the true value that this relationship has in your life -- is their behavior truly a deal breaker? Or should you just let it slide? Consider the dramas going on in their life -- they may need you to cut them some slack. 'Slack,' after all, is a unique gift that friends need to give to each other, sometimes.
Virgo (8/23 to 9/22)
● Work: You're on the fence. Or are you on the high dive? Whatever the height is, you're afraid to choose a way to come down. Yes, you'll make a big splash either way, so you might as well dive in.
● Finances: If you're used to letting your emotions make all your decisions for you, then getting practical is a bit of a shock. You can't let how you feel drive your train anymore. The only thing that matters now is keeping afloat. Money is wearing the engineer's cap.
● Love: Nothing makes sense today. It's as if you never woke up from last night's crazy dream. Lucky for you everyone else is sort of feeling the same way. Dissect reality with your other wayward friends and coworkers. Someone is apt to come up with a good answer.
● General: Your interest in starting a romance is changing today. You're less concerned with flirting up a storm, and more concerned with finding someone you can have long and deep conversations with. This change means that you are focusing more on what you need for true happiness, and not so much on what you think you need for the time being. Listen to yourself and give yourself the time you need to figure this stuff out. It might be a good idea to take a break from dating until you're sure.
Libra (9/23 to 10/23)
● Work: You crave attention from others today. If you don't get it, your work will suffer. You might as well do some socializing and get it over with.
● Finances: Your pockets don't go quite as deep now as they once did. You still have plenty of money, though. And you're not wanting for anything that really matters in life, from love to material possessions. The only place you could use some wiggle room is in being able to be more generous to others. That will come with time.
● Love: You come off as a free spirit, but deep down you crave boundaries and limits. It takes the guesswork out of everything and you're down with that. So, if you need help focusing in work or romance, ask for help. Someone is bound to offer you an excellent morsel of wisdom.
● General: You can't be afraid to be a Doubting Thomas! Dissent is a necessary part of making thing better, so you can't keep quiet if you see problems in a plan. Nothing is quite as it seems, so anyone who claims to have a cure-all is full of baloney. Ask them a few pointed questions, and you will quickly reveal them to be wrong. A wrong idea is still a wrong idea, no matter how powerful the person who thought it up might be. You'll be doing them a service by pointing out their mistake.
Scorpio (10/24 to 11/21)
● Work: Work is suddenly a spectator sport. You've heard that the best defense is a good offense. But sometimes the best offense is just to be passive. Let others toss the issue back and forth while you watch from the sidelines.
● Finances: You're not exactly exuding confidence these days. It's harder than ever to draw people to you in the mental and emotional state you're in. Sad to say, but a little cash just might infuse you with that certain something you've been lacking lately. Find the right place to draw it from.
● Love: You are way better off with a plan than winging it right now. Create a schedule for the next few days and stick to it. You'll need the ammo when dull people come to you with invitations to boring events. Sorry, you have other plans.
● General: If today starts to get rough on you, remember that even the fiercest storms eventually make way for peaceful skies. Sure, there may be some dramas in your life, and they may be driving you crazy. But they will end. You have to focus on that. For help, turn to a friend or coworker who has been through what you're going through. Their experience has given them some wisdom that they wouldn't mind sharing with you -- all you have to do is ask for their insight and you'll get it.
Sagittarius (11/22 to 12/21)
● Work: The only way to get work accomplished is with the blessing of colleagues. You can work some emotional magic to get them on your side, without them even knowing what hit them.
● Finances: Finding out exactly what happened to your money last night is an excellent idea, but don't bother looking inward to find the big picture. Wondering what you did wrong is a complete waste of emotional energy this time and being moody won't help things, either.
● Love: When you're done, you're done. Be okay with it. You've been doing the online dating scene pretty consistently and you're feeling burned out. So, set your profile to private and find real people. You're bound to meet a dynamo!
● General: A new career opportunity looks to be more and more likely to come to fruition for you right now, but you might not feel quite ready to take advantage of it. Will you ever truly feel ready to take it on? Fear won't go away by itself. So it's time to stop finding excuses for not doing something. Start thinking of potential rewards you could earn for yourself. Whenever there are unknowns, you can't dwell on the mystery. You've got to think positively and just go for it.
Capricorn (12/22 to 01/19)
● Work: You may think you're pouring all of your energy into work and not getting any return, but that's because you're only thinking of the present. You may not be getting a raise today, but you're laying the groundwork for one down the road.
● Finances: Your friends can help drag you out of the funk you're in. That's because it's really not about money, even though you think it is. They're detached enough to point you toward the real source of your discontent. That's assuming you're objective enough to hear them.
● Love: Romance isn't always about forever. In fact, if you've developed a more-than-friends relationship with someone, think about casually taking it to the next level. What's wrong with a little silliness? Or a make-out session? This pairing calls for levity and fun.
● General: The advice that you dole out to friends today will be taken very seriously by them, so be careful that you're not too flippant about what you tell them to do. Your influence over people has always been strong, but right now people are looking to you for answers more than ever before. There is something about your way of being that really connects with other people. You're never aloof, you're never distant. Look for your relationships to grow even stronger today.
Aquarius (1/20 to 2/18)
● Work: You're letting emotional issues get in the way of work. Walking a mile in someone else's shoes takes intellect, not heart. Try to imagine connecting with a colleague who seems to be from a totally different planet.
● Finances: Everyone wants to feel needed and you're no exception. Spend time with friends who make it clear you just can't be replaced, and not for your money, either. The deep feelings they bring up in you are priceless.
● Love: If work and other responsibilities get in the way of fun today, you're in big trouble. Priorities? What? Close the checkbook and let your hair down. Make the transition from happy hour to a fun-filled evening seamless. Even if you're fuzzy tomorrow morning, the craziness was worth it!
● General: Being too critical of others today is not wise -- so don't go overboard with all your feedback if you know that the other person isn't going to love hearing it. Delicate egos aside, they might not appreciate hearing negative words from you in particular. So if you feel incapable of being tactful, have someone else deliver your critique. The extra energy you put into protecting this person's sense of pride will be worth it -- there is no doubt about that.
Pisces (2/19 to 3/20)
● Work: You're starting to feel like you're owed something from your employer, and it's more than pay. Balancing the emotional and psychological scales will be a big improvement.
● Finances: Feeling unsure is not the same as feeling ineffectual. In fact, the more unsure you are about a certain project, the surer you are not to get involved with it. You're about as comfortable with it as diving into shark-infested waters.
● Love: Do something nice for someone or help a stranger, but don't tell anyone about it. Otherwise, it won't count. This good energy will push you in a new and interesting direction. Your karmic account is in the red: This act of kindness will do wonders for your self-worth.