● General: You've been focused on where you are going, which is smart -- but today it's time to get back to the present and start living in the moment. Keeping your gaze fixed so far into the future has created some distance between you and someone who cares a lot about you -- it's time for you to get back in touch with them. So go through this day slowly, and take in the world around you. Don't just think about tomorrow, or you will totally miss out on today.
Aries (3/21 to 4/19)
● Work: If you're forced to be around people who are less than like-minded all week long, you may be tempted to hole up during the weekends. But spend time with people anyway. Ease yourself back into your social life.
● Finances: If anyone deserves a bigger piece of the pie, it's you. Or so the situation looks from where you sit. Don't let your frustration fester. Doing as little as possible to set things right will only hurt you while lining the pockets of others. Speaking up is well worth the money.
● Love: You're so darn argumentative today. But why? You feel as if you can't get your point across -- somehow, nobody's listening. They are. In fact, more people are tuned into what you're ranting and raving about than you realize. And it's turning a certain someone off.
● General: There has been one too many misunderstandings going on in your social life lately, and it could be holding you back from getting closer to someone. You have two choices today: You can either get face-to-face with the person who is confusing you and finally get to the bottom of things, or you can move on to a different set of social partners for a while. Keep in mind that there is nothing wrong with taking a break from people who are rubbing you the wrong way.
Taurus (4/20 to 5/20)
● Work: Weirdness might be what you have to put up with from colleagues, but you shouldn't be rubbed the wrong way among friends. The first hard choice you have to make today is if it's you or them, then decide if that even matters.
● Finances: You have no understanding of what makes loners tick. Going solo is the last thing you would ever willingly do. Working with someone who would rather work alone is your biggest challenge of the day, or the week or even the year. And pulling it off while making a profit -- well, someday you'll look back on your efforts and laugh.
● Love: If it's luxury you want, it's luxury you get. You've been working your tail off lately, so why not treat yourself to something fab. If you're seeking an intense experience, head to a session of hot yoga. Skimpy outfits, sweaty bodies -- does it really get any better?
● General: Your modesty isn't going to do you any good, so ditch it today and step into the spotlight! Get yourself noticed, and you'll inject your mood with brightness and sass. If you have been feeling blue, today is the perfect time to turn that mood around -- all you need to do is make eye contact with that cutie and they'll be falling all over themselves to sit next to you. You are projecting an irresistible energy and you need to learn how to start wielding it more effectively.
Gemini (5/21 to 6/21)
● Work: You're feeling radically different waking up today than you did yesterday. It is mainly because you have a new point of view. In fact, you're looking at your whole life in an exciting new way. Enjoy.
● Finances: Don't dwell on misunderstandings. You will still be stewing over something that others have long forgotten if you don't stop yourself. Whatever your current perceived shortcomings, they won't affect your reputation unless you yourself let them slow you down or stop you in your tracks. Put it behind you and keep moving.
● Love: Some changes are in order when it comes to your household. Your nature seeks balance and harmony, but your living situation is anything but. Whether you live alone or in an animal house of sorts, keep it simple and stick to a plan.
● General: Your bank statement may not be as healthy as it used to be, but that doesn't mean that you can't be as happy as you used to be! You need to stop letting money control your mood and start realizing that you are so lucky to have the life you have. To help you get back into a sunnier mood, why not call up some friends and make a date for some casual group fun? Play some games together or just shoot the breeze. You all don't have to spend money to have a wonderful time.
Cancer (6/22 to 7/22)
● Work: Your emotions are getting the best of you today. That makes sense after you kept the lid on so tight all week long. Being around someone who is aloof can be maddening, but don't let it bring you to a boil.
● Finances: It's a good day to take care of all things large. Big chunks of work or sweeping reforms are all you want to deal with anyway. The big picture was meant for you, at least for today. Don't waste a minute on the pesky details. They can wait until you're back down to earth.
● Love: Your creativity comes out in full force with an overwhelming desire to create something, most likely in writing. If it's a romantic story or a love letter, break out the pen and paper and jot down some thoughts. But don't be surprised if it produces more questions than it answers.
● General: The best way to approach a problem today is education. Teach yourself by researching every aspect of the forces and people around you. When you know what motivates them, you'll know how to motivate them -- and the power will be in your hands. Interestingly enough, the reverse is also true -- the more they know about your motivations, the more they can influence you. You get to decide whether or not you want to keep the playing field level, so be as open as you want.
Leo (7/23 to 8/22)
● Work: Focus on work relationship issues today. You've gotten quite good at blocking out all the squeaking wheels. One, in particular, is almost past the point of benefiting from a bit of oil.
● Finances: Listening to your instincts does you well when you are in social situations, but when it comes to your money, you need to do some research before making any decisions. Don't ignore that nagging feeling -- but don't let it make or break a deal, either.
● Love: Paperwork or some other kind of official business comes up for you early in the day. What a drag! It's the last thing you wanted to deal with on a lazy Sunday. Deal with it swiftly and without complaint. It'll open up the whole day to endless opportunities.
● General: The many layers of your personality make you a richer, more evolved person -- but each layer isn't getting the amount of attention it deserves. Today, it's time to reorganize the elements of yourself and bring some of the aspects of yourself that are deep beneath the surface up to the top of the pile. Let the world see the part of yourself that you never get to reveal. Take your biggest insecurities and let them all hang out. Be proud of your imperfections.
Virgo (8/23 to 9/22)
● Work: Being in a leadership position makes you want to boss around your friends and colleagues. But they don't want to hear even constructive criticism. If you can't be open-minded around them, fake it.
● Finances: Don't be too critical of others, but don't let them off the hook entirely, either. Some things are best accomplished at a snail's pace even if you expect it the day before you request it. Depending on how organized others are, you may be spending a good bit of your day cooling your heels. It's definitely worth the wait.
● Love: After a burst of romantic intensity, you're experiencing somewhat of a hangover. You never thought you'd say it, but this certain someone even seems boring. Is it you? Is it him or her? That remains to be seen. Some soul-searching will reveal your next move.
● General: A huge wave of creativity hits you today. This could be the beginning of a very productive period, so get cracking early in the day. Concentrate on output -- quantity is more important and quality. Resist the temptation to edit yourself, because the nuttier the idea, the more likely it will spawn another, more do-able plan. A family member may have a request you don't want to fulfill, but is this a battle you really want to fight? Give them what they need.
Libra (9/23 to 10/23)
● Work: You just can't understand those around you today. In fact, you may wish you were still at the office. Try something new instead of wishing you were at work. Try connecting on a romantic rather than intellectual level.
● Finances: You can do a lot of things today, but you can't do a lot of things well. If you want your day to be strictly about quality rather than quantity, then not a lot will get accomplished. Stick to what works, which is rejecting shoddy work. It's what ultimately pays.
● Love: The expectations were high -- and when things don't go your way, you're ready to call the whole thing off. If an afternoon date leaves you feeling disappointed and downtrodden, forget about it. One iffy encounter won't affect the half-life of this connection.
● General: When was the last time that you had some good old-fashioned fun? It's time to work hard at having a good time in your life -- and yes, it does take work! Do whatever it takes to get in a few belly laughs today -- rent a funny movie, check out a funny blog, or pay a visit to your funniest friend. The bottom line is that you need to stop taking your life so seriously. And poking fun at some of the problems you're having is a good place to start.
Scorpio (10/24 to 11/21)
● Work: After a long work day, you need harmony at home. It isn't happening, today. Don't head for the hills, but be ready for unanticipated outbursts and startling emotional eruptions.
● Finances: If you consider creativity to be something kept a secret then it's no wonder you are not living up to your potential. Don't think of it as yet another of your hidden talents. Take it out and dust it off for all the world to see. You'll be surprised not only by the money it brings in but by the surprised admiration of others.
● Love: A decision feels imminent -- but it's not. Don't feel like you have to proclaim monogamy, declare your undying love for this person and buy a wedding ring. It just isn't supposed to happen that way. Chill out: He or she isn't going anywhere.
● General: This is not the best day to start trying to push a relationship to a deeper level. You know something they don't know, but if you use this secret to connect with someone, you will be sorry. Not only is it dishonest, it's short-sighted. If you want to get closer to someone, you have to be true to who you are and honest about what you want. Don't use information to make a good impression on someone. Just be yourself -- that is going to be more than enough.
Sagittarius (11/22 to 12/21)
● Work: Connecting is effortless today but that's not necessarily a good thing. Be cautious around strangers, because everyone you meet feels like an instant friend. Be discerning.
● Finances: Losing your keys is one thing, but losing money is completely out of the question. Someone is giving you the runaround. It may take a while for you to catch on, but once you're revved up about the situation, there is just no stopping you. Go after what's yours like a dog going after a bone.
● Love: The problem with you is your brain -- you think too much. Logic tells you to go for someone who has a job, a checking account and some level of responsibility. Your wild side, however, wants action: Bad boys and bad girls need only apply.
● General: Something big is coming, and it might come before you are completely ready for it! So preparation is the big theme for you today, and you'd be wise to double check your finances. Look for opportunities to travel -- do you have all your shots? Is your passport valid? There are clues dropping regarding all things romantic, and by the end of the day you will probably have enough information to make an educated guess. Things are going to start getting exciting!
Capricorn (12/22 to 01/19)
● Work: Even the simplest of plans may not go well today. If everything starts to fall through, you'll know not to waste time planning anything long term. Your first signs could be as early as alarms that don't wake you or coffee that tastes off.
● Finances: Certain numbers are like music to your ears. Others are more like honking traffic jams or howling dogs. Just like day needs night, you need some cacophony every once in a while to appreciate the beauty of peace and serenity. It's a white knuckle day, but one you'll live to laugh about.
● Love: Unless you're willing to do the work, don't make any promises. People will hold you to your word, especially as it relates to the dating world. So, casual commitments and loose propositions could become solid plans in a blink of an eye. Don't really intend on meeting for lunch? Don't mention it.
● General: Socially, you might not be the one making all the plans and driving all the action right now, but you will definitely be the person everyone wants to sit next to! You've got the sass, the energy and frankly the brilliance to carry on unique conversations with people from all walks of life, and your ability to listen to what people say is much appreciated. Your intense popularity will remind you how valuable you are to other people and leave you smiling all day long.
Aquarius (1/20 to 2/18)
● Work: You shouldn't need to surround yourself with people who bask in your brilliance, but it sure feels nice. Someone really and truly adores you. Today, eat it up.
● Finances: Reality may be where the money is but it's not where everything of value resides. You're sidetracked from your usual pursuits by something altogether mystical if not magical. It's not every day that this kind of chimera appears to cast a real shadow, so appreciate being one of the chosen few.
● Love: Lots of people are on your mind right now, but someone in particular is dominating most of your intellectual resources. Whether it's a person you met in passing or an old flame you ran across on Facebook, your brain's in overdrive.
● General: Pinning all of your hopes on one person is not a wise idea right now, so try not to be unrealistic about your expectations. This person might be as awesome as you think, but they are not capable of delivering what you want -- and they aren't comfortable with you thinking that they are. Give them space and leave them alone today, as any undue pressure you put upon them will only make them tense and distracted. Things are working just fine as they are, so relax.
Pisces (2/19 to 3/20)
● Work: If you wanted to give yourself a break all week, now's your chance. Daydreaming about the future is all you need to do to get the ball rolling. Go all out with the visions you generate.
● Finances: Making money isn't the only way to take care of yourself. You're doing yourself a disservice if you think the only thing that boosts you up is cold, hard cash. Treat yourself well in a completely different way today. Lavish yourself with luxuries or simply lounge around.
● Love: Sure, you may have broken up years ago, but finding out this person was recently married or had kids really bothers you. It hurts even more if they did it with a friend. Count your blessings. You're not missing anything -- you got the better end of the deal.