● General: Watch for frustration with your bank account right now. You can get a handle on the stress your money issues are causing, but only if you keep cool. Now is not the time to react with dramatic and panicky changes. Cut back on your budget too much, and you'll only beat yourself up when you aren't able to live with such stringent guidelines. You can find a middle ground, making small changes that will make a big difference over time. Do not be impatient about this.
Aries (3/21 to 4/19)
● Work: If you're the kind of person who always has to be busy, then you need to come up with a way to keep from running yourself ragged. Come up with some appropriate goals for the day, and make sure 'resting up' is one of them.
● Finances: You can dip into your rainy day fund for something other than an emergency as long as you don't make a habit of it. The ability to do something spontaneous is worth the risk. Doing something new, on the spur of the moment, only renews your ability to replenish your emergency supplies tomorrow.
● Love: Love's interesting to a certain degree, but you realize, now more than ever, it's not everything. For the first time in a long time, you really appreciate the unique qualities of your single life. Everyone wants what you have; for once, so do you.
● General: Just because you don't agree with someone doesn't mean that you can't get along with them. You can even laugh together! If you always opted out of being friends with people who think about life differently than you do, you'd miss out. The back-and-forth debate in this relationship creates an exciting intellectual reward, and that has a valuable place in your life. You have so much more to offer than just your congeniality, and people are just as attracted to your rough edges as they are to your smooth ways.
Taurus (4/20 to 5/20)
● Work: There is no room for weirdness in your day, or at least there shouldn't be. Keep yourself so busy that no one has a chance to rub you the wrong way. If you feel the hair on the back of your neck go up, simply move on to something else.
● Finances: You're the type who's never in a hurry, and that's not your best quality. Your retirement isn't exactly looming, but it makes sense to pretend that it is. Put some urgency into your need for future security. You don't have to rush out and buy a retirement home just yet, but do start looking into your savings options.
● Love: A heavy commitment isn't a requirement for a deep relationship. So don't think you have to give it all up to keep this connection going -- monogamy isn't everything. So if it doesn't come up in conversation, keep it on the DL for now.
● General: Get creative in how you handle mundane tasks today, and you will get a lot done. Even if you simply put on one of your favorite CDs while you are washing the dishes, the added stimulation that your right brain receives will keep you smiling and boost your 'can do' attitude skyward. You'll be able to keep a great momentum going throughout the day, without yawning once! It's a great time to power through errands and finish up old projects that you've left half finished.
Gemini (5/21 to 6/21)
● Work: It's a good time for all things comfy and cozy. You don't need anything unusual to jar your thoughts. Sticking with the familiar is the best way to dig into your intellect and come out radically changed.
● Finances: Don't sit around waiting for someone to tell you what to do. Take the initiative when it comes to redirecting your money. Hoping and wishing won't make for a happy retirement. If a golden nest egg is one of your biggest wishes, then start making it so.
● Love: Should you? Shouldn't you? Your head's pulling you in one direction; your heart in another. You sense the roots of a recurring problem: same issue, different person. But before you write this one off for good, go with your gut rather than your intellect. It will not lead you astray.
● General: Today is about taking the time you need to establish things -- instead of just trying something for fifteen minutes, you need to delve in and make more of a commitment. This applies to growing relationships, improving your career options, and just entertaining yourself. Don't just send a flirty email to that person you're into. Call them up and get a deeper conversation going. Share your philosophy and they will share theirs with you. This will be a good way to spend the day.
Cancer (6/22 to 7/22)
● Work: It goes without saying your life's choices are based more on emotion than the ones you make at work. But today you should try to be a bit intellectual about the decisions you have to make, especially those concerning money.
● Finances: You're in too much of a hurry to make use of the common sense you were born with. You're not even slightly suspicious of a good thing being dangled before you. If you pounce without thinking, you'll get what you deserve. Take a deep breath before moving.
● Love: What a certain someone thinks about you really isn't any of your business. They could be madly in love with you or consider you the biggest loser on earth. Either way, you can't do much to change it. Just go about your merry way -- you'll be all right regardless.
● General: Simple pleasures hold the greatest satisfaction for you today, so keep close to home and enjoy some quiet time. One great idea might be to have some friends over for a meal. Cooking together could be fun and is likely to get everyone's creative juices flowing. Your wanderlust kicks in today when someone mentions their upcoming plans for overseas travel. Move forward on planning you next adventure today, and you may stumble across an excellent opportunity.
Leo (7/23 to 8/22)
● Work: You're clinging to someone for dear life. That's no fun for either of you. If you loosen your grip, you'll find much more security in the relationship. If you need a personal pep talk, go over your list of work accomplishments.
● Finances: When you say, 'You learn something new every day' it's usually a rather off-hand comment. But the fact is, you actually do learn something new every day. Today you learn something that proves to be rather profitable if you put it to good use. The very first step toward doing just that is recognizing the lesson when you stumble across it.
● Love: One, small doubt is like a single cancer cell of failure. Once it takes root, it will eat away at your confidence until you end a good thing. Uncertainty is a natural part of life -- take it in stride. Greater forces are at work; lack of confidence just doesn't have enough power.
● General: Past mistakes or missteps are all water under the bridge -- you cannot think of them when you are thinking about what to do next. Looking backward when you're trying to go forward is a recipe for disaster. So if you're embarking on any new projects, relationships or work environments today, you have to have an open mind and a strong attitude that anything is possible. Positive thinking will empower you and encourage you to take chances when you might not have before.
Virgo (8/23 to 9/22)
● Work: You're a creature of habit. You may think your day is ruined if your routine is altered even slightly, but the opposite is true. If you keep an open mind, you'll have a stellar day, novelty and all.
● Finances: When it comes to money, you like to go over every last penny and the time involved isn't an issue. Neither is reconciling those last few cents. It's just a rather harmless habit you've come to enjoy, like knitting or darning socks. That it actually keeps you uber-informed is a definite benefit.
● Love: You've tried to clarify where you stand with this certain someone, but it's as if you're dealing with Dr. Jekyll and Mr. or Mrs. Hyde. What gives? Why so crazy? If you haven't figured it out, reasoning is out of the question. It's probably time to move on.
● General: You might think you've got all your ducks lined up in a neat row, but today something will come along to toss a wrench into the works. Luckily, you're in an excellent position to adapt and get past it. Even if you're asked to pick up the pace considerably, you can turn this time challenge into an opportunity to impress. Streamline your tasks and focus only on the essentials. That way, you'll be able to avoid distractions and make some speedy progress.
Libra (9/23 to 10/23)
● Work: Don't only spend time with others just like you. Stretch yourself a bit. You can connect with people on many levels: 'Intellectual' and 'romantic' are just two examples.
● Finances: Life can't be all roses and romance. You've got to deal with cold, hard reality, including cold, hard cash, at least every once in a while. Put love aside while you attend to money matters today. Things may or may not resume where they left off, but business is business.
● Love: Out with the old, in with the new? Or. In with the old, out with the new? When a past fling comes crawling back into your life, you're ready to throw out any romance du jour to hit it. As long as you're open-minded and mature about the situation, go for it.
● General: You are entering a time of great organizational skill, and you are about to take multi-tasking to a whole new level! While you are going to have a very productive day, you will also enjoy a greater amount of self-satisfaction -- nothing will make you feel better than getting stuff done, cleaning up messes, and checking things off your lists. Today, there is no amount of chaos you can't tame, no mystery you can't solve, and no problem that you can't fix.
Scorpio (10/24 to 11/21)
● Work: Everyone expresses their frustrations and anxieties differently. If a partner's coping mechanism is to redecorate -- and redecorate and redecorate -- then you know you have some issues to address together today.
● Finances: It's a good day to start getting financially fit. There is plenty of flab to cut out of your daily spending. Some of it won't even be missed, but some will feel like quite the sacrifice. Don't bore people with all you have to go without. It could lead to an ugly conflict.
● Love: Your cautious nature prevents you from revealing too much about yourself. But a certain someone turns you against your innate discretion. You're ready to tell this person everything there is to know about you. Fabulous! Take a chance.
● General: Try this tactic on a person you are dying to get closer to: Be brave, and reveal an embarrassing story from your past! While it might make you feel a little weird to bare your soul to them, it will also show this person that you trust them. Plus, it will be quite a relief to get it off your chest. Your story is a lot less humiliating than you thought it was, and the shared laugh will help you two connect. Letting down your guard with someone is a very intimate act.
Sagittarius (11/22 to 12/21)
● Work: You're able to communicate effortlessly with everyone from your most intimate of friends to total strangers. In fact, you may want to work on reigning in just what you're letting others know about you.
● Finances: Life can't be all fun and games. Or can it? That's your day in a nutshell, as a matter of fact. You have plenty to show for it that doesn't include money. The sum total is more like satisfaction and both emotional and psychological health, the kind of things that can't be bought with money.
● Love: Past failures and missed opportunities really haunt you today. If you're even considering taking a chance, ghosts haunt your ability to progress in matters of love. Give it a chance before you slither off to your safety zone.
● General: This is the perfect time for you to embrace the art of planning! Okay, it's not always the most exciting activity, but deep down inside you have the capacity to enjoy the act of planning, and excel in it. Moving forward too quickly in one area today -- whether it's a relationship, financial goal, job prospect or confrontation -- is not the wisest thing to do. The idea now is to get all the facts about something and then formulate a plan for moving forward. In the end, you will go farther.
Capricorn (12/22 to 01/19)
● Work: Sure, your plans may not go perfectly, but they definitely won't go at all if you don't come up with any in the first place. 'The sky's the limit' should be your motto when coming up with something to do today.
● Finances: There is a checkerboard pattern sketched on your mind and heart. You worry about your family and your career in equal measures today. Jumping across the board in this way is exhausting. You'll finally realize that you're not adding to your security or stability by obsessing over it. Relaxing is your best approach.
● Love: If it's a quandary you want, it's a quandary you get. Romance comes in the oddest forms ever. Whether you're panting over your hot new boss or your child's elementary school teacher, a connection seems impossible. Or is it? Opportunities abound in the most unusual circumstances.
● General: The latest revelation from a friend was dramatic, for sure. But was it legitimate? It's time to do a little sleuthing and dig deeper to find out what the real deal is. It's not that you are doubting them -- it's just that you are doubting their story. There is a difference. And if you find out that they were stretching the truth or exaggerating their claims, be compassionate about it. You don't even have to let on that you know the truth, either, if you think that will help them save face.
Aquarius (1/20 to 2/18)
● Work: Someone new at work finds your high energy attractive. But what happens when it starts to ebb? You'll both find out today. Brace yourself for a soft landing.
● Finances: Electricity was once an incredible discovery, and yet today it is taken for granted all day long. You could stumble across something equally as life altering if you keep your eyes open. You'd hate to go down only in family lore as the real inventor, so stay on your toes.
● Love: Give it a couple dates. What seems awful the first time around might turn out to be extraordinarily wonderful -- and vice versa. Before you call it quits, let the dynamics air out. Take the situation as it comes: When in doubt, face value matters.
● General: Are your penny-pinching ways preventing you from having a fulfilling social life? It's time to loosen up your purse strings just a little bit. Money has no value unless you spend it, so shake loose some of your extra change and treat yourself to a tiny treat today. You can still be wise about how you spend your cash, but you don't have to cut yourself off from every single spending situation. Being too focused on money is not a good thing. Your financial life must be balanced.
Pisces (2/19 to 3/20)
● Work: If being a daydreamer is beneath you, then call yourself a sage instead. But under any label of your choosing, spend some time musing about what your future may hold.
● Finances: You'd love to wake up from a bad dream but the sad truth is that someone you know and love is a charlatan. There is no getting around the obvious. The delusions you've allowed yourself to suffer under have forced you to live behind a veil. Once you push it aside you can start counting your losses, at least the monetary ones.
● Love: When someone can't make up their mind, it's up to you to take control of the situation. Whether it's at work or as it pertains to your romantic life, unfortunately, someone has to inspire a decision and that person is you.