● General: You can never make assumptions about who someone is when you haven't interacted socially -- that smacks of judging a book by its cover! Just because someone looks straight-laced doesn't mean that they aren't up for a good time. So just give them an invitation and see how they react. Chances are, they are going to surprise you and let their wild side show. This is their way of showing you that they trust you, so take it as a compliment. Go out and have a good time!
Aries (3/21 to 4/19)
● Work: Things are moving so slowly that it's impossible to tell if your work is ever going to pay off. Why wait? It's time to speak up -- with tact, of course. If you need some incentive, remind yourself that you're not in it for charity.
● Finances: Nothing like starting the day with a bang. Today has you off and running with no time to rehash your weekend. Phone calls and emails come at you rapid fire. It's just the type of pressure cooker environment in which you excel. Use it to your full advantage.
● Love: If anyone could herd cats, it's you. No wonder everyone calls you first to find out the good parties and latest hotspots. Your self-reliance, though, makes you seem unapproachable, even aggressive. Don't lead with an iron fist at the risk of losing romantic ground.
● General: It's very important for you to understand the difference between two people who are compatible and two people who have no sparks. If a friend's new love affair has you concerned that they are settling for less than they deserve, you have every right to say something. Of course, you have to muster up all the tact you can to do it. Flattery is always a good idea -- once you remind them how incredible they are, they will start to see how this new person might not be all that great.
Taurus (4/20 to 5/20)
● Work: You are feeling good because you know what's coming. Why not be practical about it? Tap into some of the intense energy that is on its way and use it to boost your productivity.
● Finances: Once again, your impulses get the better of you. You should be cautious about how you spend your money but you won't be. A bargain has you racing to throw your money out the window. Luckily for you, someone will beat you to the finish line. You and your nest egg are safe.
● Love: Wonder why you can't meet anyone new? You're uber loyal to your group of friends. Guess what? Testing the waters outside the tried and true won't bother anyone. You won't hurt your pals' feelings if you venture beyond the safety of your inner sanctum.
● General: The best approach for this latest problem is to pull back your focus a little bit. You are only seeing one small aspect of a big situation that is only getting bigger, and what you need right now is some perspective. So if you need to take time away from people who are overwhelming you, then do so -- they will understand! Don't avoid issues that confuse you by distracting yourself with little details that don't matter. Take a deep breath and hang on to your confidence. You can do this!
Gemini (5/21 to 6/21)
● Work: Concentration is impossible with all the stories floating around your head. You need to separate fact from fiction before you can move on to more weighty matters. Start asking some questions.
● Finances: Meeting people in cyberspace is proving to be just as profitable as the real thing, but you still have to press the flesh every once in a while. It's your day to treat, and to something real. Enjoy reconnecting and the ideas the discussion generates.
● Love: Everyone loves your childlike nature. But when you start making demands on your date du jour, especially for attention, you're venturing on thin ice. It takes a special person to deal with your idiosyncrasies. If this certain someone doesn't know you well enough, your outburst could end it before it starts.
● General: Romantic relationships are tricky -- sharing your life can be a difficult balancing act, especially right now. So you need to ask yourself if this is something you are ready to put ahead of everything else in your life. If you can't give one hundred percent to this person, then you are only wasting their time. You cannot initiate a new connection with someone unless you can give them the attention they deserve, so if you are too busy to date right now, then you should wait. This needs a time commitment.
Cancer (6/22 to 7/22)
● Work: You can hardly wait to socialize, but don't jump the gun. You have more important things to do than make conversation. Repeat to yourself: The office is not a dinner party, the office is not a dinner party...
● Finances: All it takes is a bit of quiet time and you are refreshed and raring to go. You are roaring like a wild tiger who just won't be tamed. Let others put on a circus show if that's how they like to earn their dinner, but you have other things in mind. Breaking out of your shell is just what your bank account ordered.
● Love: It's so easy to drift into fantasy and idealism. In fact, you'd rather be in the comfortable chimera of your imagination and past or imagined relationships. The problem is, that cuts you off from reality. For short-term escape, it's totally acceptable. But when you don't come out for days, it's a problem.
● General: Everyone takes their own journey through life, so don't apologize if you feel like going you own way today. No one else can truly understand what you are experiencing, so no one else has the right to tell you where to go next. When those 'in the know' offer you unsolicited advice today, be polite and listen. But don't feel obligated to follow it to the letter. They have your best interests at heart, but in the end their thoughts are based on their own goals -- not yours.
Leo (7/23 to 8/22)
● Work: It's time to give your career an honest assessment. Are you moving forward or are you just plain stuck? The system won't generate the answer for you, so you'll have to come up with the right answer yourself.
● Finances: It's hard to listen to what's going on around you because of the party going on in your head. Images of socializing with friends dominate your thinking. You could miss an important bit of instruction or overlook a valuable tip if you don't force yourself to focus. Remind yourself that you are long out of middle school.
● Love: Your spontaneity is off the charts right now -- you could have a blast anywhere, anytime. And that's how you should approach your dating life. If you meet someone you connect with, go for it. Don't wait for the formalities; you're way too hot for that. Besides, it'll throw your timing off.
● General: While this day's events hold too many details for most people to handle, you will flourish trying to wrangle up all of the different dates, times, facts and figures. Embrace all the chaos of the day, and grab up all those loose ends -- you can tie them into beautiful bows. You are entering a time of great organizational skill, where multi-tasking isn't just a trait you can put on your resume -- it's a philosophy you should live by! You won't believe how much time it's going to save you.
Virgo (8/23 to 9/22)
● Work: If you're going to be doing any soul searching, it shouldn't be about whether or not to express your ideas. It should be over where to do the talking. An unusual spot will help you to spill the beans.
● Finances: It's never a problem for you to refocus on work issues after a short break. Cold logic feels good after the warmth of your private life, and things were really heating up. The numbers are sensible and predictable in comparison. Embrace them.
● Love: Minor setbacks are just a part of the day's tempo. Don't let little hindrances deter you from the greater goal. If your date cancels or fails to show up altogether, so be it. Look across the room -- a hottie on the other side is suffering the same fate. Misery loves company.
● General: Your relationship conversations are going to be more emotionally charged today, but it's not such a bad thing to have these kinds of talks. It's time that you realized how valuable the people in your life are and felt the requisite gratitude for their presence in your life. Be thankful for the path that people who love you have led you down. At this high point of relating, take a chance and ask for exactly what you need. It will be an exhilarating act, full of self-affirmation and truth.
Libra (9/23 to 10/23)
● Work: Rules of etiquette may be cultural, but they make all the difference in the world. You need to be able to follow them with ease. Study the way colleagues act, speak and work if you want to understand the culture of your office.
● Finances: You have a lot of good energy, but you'll be able to make the best use of it if you start the day sitting still. Once you get things all thought out, you'll be able to follow the game plan you've come up with to get to the end zone. Otherwise, you risk wasting the good thing that's been bestowed on you.
● Love: One of your best assets is probably one of your worst liabilities: You understand and empathize with everyone's point of view. Thus, it could put you at odds with others. Don't take sides in someone else's romantic feud -- remain neutral at all costs.
● General: The heat is getting even hotter between you and someone else today -- but you're going to have to cool it! Unfortunately, while this person is physically available, they are not emotionally available, right now. You need to pull your heart out of this situation and look at it with a practical eye. If they can't meet you in the middle, you need to go on without them, despite the fact that moving on will be difficult. You deserve someone who can totally connect with you.
Scorpio (10/24 to 11/21)
● Work: If you live for challenges, then you'll be in hog heaven. Even if you're simply up for one, then you'll likewise have a lot of fun. The office is having a competition and it's of the unspoken variety. Enjoy getting muddy.
● Finances: Other people's money buys them more than the deciding vote. There is a catch in the fine print worth finding. It's no minor detail, either. You can't really blame them for trying, although you would never take that kind of risk. Your integrity is just not worth gambling away.
● Love: Don't be surprised to find yourself in one of those situations you hate most: too many chiefs, not enough Indians. You're at your best when you're leading the pack, unencumbered. So if everyone's quibbling over tonight's plans, silent the din and take charge!
● General: One of your chattiest coworkers might help the work day go by quickly, but their tendency to share too many private details about their adventures could become a problem today. There is far too much work to be done for you to entertain long tales about their life. When they start talking about their latest drama today, try to nip it in the bud. Suggest another time to talk, and let it be known that you are not their private audience. You need to get work done!
Sagittarius (11/22 to 12/21)
● Work: You should finish everything before leaving for the day, right down to the smallest of details. You may be tempted to gloss over them, but it's the finishing touches that will make or break things comes tomorrow.
● Finances: You know you can influence an outcome if you put in your two cents, but for the life of you, you can't figure out what your two cents should be. No matter how hard you try you just can't get very deep. It's definitely not the right kind of day for chess, let alone long-term financial planning. Sigh.
● Love: Emotions just hold you back -- you know that. So if you're feeling overly sentimental right now, it's better not to indulge in idealistic or romantic notions about a person or a past situation that burned you.
● General: A faithful friend needs your support today, and you should do whatever it takes to give it to them. If you have to blow off a social engagement, do it -- you can reschedule something later. If you have to skip lunch, do it -- when someone you care about is in need, food isn't that important. All that matters is you showing another person how much they matter to you. They have been there for you so very often in the past, and you need to pay them back.
Capricorn (12/22 to 01/19)
● Work: It's that much harder to be thorough when the end is in sight. But while your professional integrity isn't on the line, this demands nothing less than your best. Stay put and do a good job right up to the bell.
● Finances: Featherweights are alighting around you like pigeons near a bag of fries. Just what are you doing to attract these types of people? You need a group of followers with a bit more financial heft. Don't yak with the riff-raff or the flighty folks. Cut to the chase to weed out those who just can't carry their own weight.
● Love: Don't let your fanatical need for security, especially financial stability, thwart your plans. If you're going on a hot date tonight, loosen up that wallet a bit. Toss a little money around -- a little lavishness will never hurt your chances for love.
● General: An email from an ex or long lost friend might be tempting you to reconnect and start things up again, but don't do it! You need to let people from your past stay in your past -- at least for now. Too much is going too well for you to toss something like rejuvenating a new relationship into the mix. It could trigger someone's jealousy or resentment, and you will be inviting drama that simply isn't necessary. Stick with the people you are currently in sync with.
Aquarius (1/20 to 2/18)
● Work: Don't waste your time drumming your fingers. If there's one thing you know about the day, it's that the boredom won't last long. Come up with something to keep you amused, at least during business hours.
● Finances: You're using your head, but sparks aren't exactly flying. In fact, your thoughts aren't going anywhere. Your creativity seems to have flown the coop. The only thing you can manage with both art and skill is conversation. That's where the real sizzle is, so indulge.
● Love: When something's wrong, it's wrong -- but you have a hard time seeing failure and giving up on lost causes. That's why you love the underdog. But remember, some underdogs have earned their status, so if you're latched on to one, keep your expectations low.
● General: Having love in your life is important to you, but right now you may find yourself having some strong anti-romance feelings. You should try to avoid any new couple -- their cooing and cuddling is probably going to drive you up a wall. It's a much better idea to either isolate yourself or hang out with other people who aren't very interested in love affairs or dating right now. It's not that you are anti-love, it's just that you are more interested in independence.
Pisces (2/19 to 3/20)
● Work: Someone is being soft on you, but that doesn't mean you should be soft on yourself. If you want those kinds of emotions, save them for something like poetry or a candlelight dinner. While at work, it pays to be hard on yourself.
● Finances: Time's a wastin'. You need to get busy and make it yesterday. Two days is enough time away from your efforts to dispel your overwhelmed feelings. Tackle what you have to do with renewed clarity of purpose. Don't let any illusions get in the way, especially fantasies of extra time.
● Love: Work or play? Left up to you, it's the latter. But don't shirk your responsibilities, even when that crush of yours sends you an email or text, enticing you away from your priorities. Deal with the serious stuff before you run off.