● General: Recent family problems are finally getting solved today, and the good news is that very soon they will all be gone. And when they are, remember to leave them behind -- bygones should be left as bygones. Do not try to get back into a touchy conversation with someone right when they are finally calm again. There will be plenty of time to get those last few comments off your chest -- just don't try to do it today. Things could start up all over again, and you don't want that.
Aries (3/21 to 4/19)
● Work: The office is the last place you want to be when you're not at the top of your game. It takes too much energy to suppress your feelings today. Try to do some emotional clearing early on.
● Finances: You need to make money but your mind is on other things. You don't have to choose between the two. Romance, kids, fun -- remind yourself that all those are made better with a nice padding of cash in your pocket. That should motivate you to action.
● Love: If anyone feels comfortable in the extremes, it's you. But if you're runnin' and gunnin' at full steam ahead, no wonder you feel tired and burned out. Then again, others are burned out on you, too. Your fanaticism has turned off at least a few prospects. Mellow out.
● General: You know how to deal with stress like a pro today, so raise your hand when your group asks who wants to be leader. Your killer combination of objectivity and charm will put all your team members at ease -- and more importantly, inspire their confidence. You are in a very secure position, and if things don't go as well as everyone hoped they would, you will stay clear of blame. This is your chance to change people's minds, so go for it.
Taurus (4/20 to 5/20)
● Work: Your brain is saying that if you're perfectly happy in bed, why leave it? Ignore that uncivilized side of yourself. You'll have to peel yourself from the covers, but once you're out the door you have a productive day to look forward to.
● Finances: There can't be a power struggle without two people pulling in opposite directions. You'd gladly drop your end if what you were tugging on weren't money. As it is, you just can't afford to lose. Save the holier than thou stance for your personal relationships.
● Love: Your patience -- such a great asset! You're in a game of romantic chicken and the other person is waiting for you to make the first move. Little does he or she know, you have more restraint than anyone. Give in -- otherwise, this connection will never come to pass.
● General: Forget that whole 'keep your friends close, your enemies closer' baloney -- you're wasting time by giving energy to people who don't want the best for you right now. So ditch your enemies and devote your free time to getting closer to the people who make you smile and make you feel good about yourself. And given the fact that you should be sticking to a modest budget for the next few days, any type of get together needs to be humble and quiet. Conserve your money.
Gemini (5/21 to 6/21)
● Work: The whole office might be in a foul mood, but that doesn't have to affect every aspect of your work day. As long as you're willing to do it alone, you can still get plenty accomplished.
● Finances: It's a good thing everyone isn't as opinionated as you are. If they were, not much would get accomplished in the world. As it is, you're simply making yourself one more person to block out. Take a deep breath. The money involved shouldn't make your opinions any stronger than usual.
● Love: Reliability isn't one of your better qualities. Whether you're tardy or forget about it altogether? That's just how it is. But when it comes to dating, a little dependability goes a long way. If you plan a date, stay on schedule -- or at least call if you're going to be late.
● General: Your uncomfortable emotions are often the most educational emotions, so when you're feeling the urge to flee the room today, stay put and listen. Just because someone is voicing an opinion you don't agree with doesn't mean that what they are saying isn't illuminating or legitimate. Even if all you learn is that you detest everything that this person stands for, you will still be better off staying and listening than you would be taking off. Don't close yourself off from new experiences.
Cancer (6/22 to 7/22)
● Work: If you were a worm, you could easily double your productivity. But being cut in two doesn't help a human like you. Don't let a colleague convince you that their criticism is meant to be productive.
● Finances: You are building your castle brick by brick. Does anyone really think that involves mortar anymore? Yours is not quite in the sky and not quite on the ground, either, but it's getting bigger by the day. Keep adding to it and you will have quite the retirement home someday. The image is your incentive for today.
● Love: Your tendency to procrastinate won't work in your favor. Whether you drag your feet on a deadline or avoid calling a hottie back, the window of opportunity will close unless you take action. Sure, it's painful -- but force yourself to deal with your priorities first and foremost.
● General: Being diplomatic is nice, and it's good to be a team player. But today, you should feel free to take control. Act solely with your best interests in mind. At work, a lot of meaningless chit chat is causing everything to spin in circles -- so step up and tell everyone what you think the best move would be. Everyone else will be grateful that you stepped in. In your personal life, use this self-assuredness to bring up sensitive issues and get them out of the way.
Leo (7/23 to 8/22)
● Work: Colleagues are guarding their secrets, but you're too sensitive to nuances to be kept in the dark for long. Keep your eyes open for the little unconscious clues they can't help but reveal to you.
● Finances: Bumping into one of your role models is like running into a celebrity. The buzz fuels your entire day. Don't even bother keeping your eyes open for them, because they are impossible to miss. Imagining yourself traveling in their financial circles is all you need to re-motivate and re-energize.
● Love: If the professional ceiling is closing in, it's time to move on. At work, you need room to grow and if you've hit a vertical barrier, all other areas of your life cease to progress. So if you want to get your love life back on track, a new job may be in order.
● General: You know exactly what you are doing right now, but that could become a problem soon. When you're never confused or uncertain, you are comfortable -- but are you growing? Today, toss yourself a mystery or two to solve. Find a problem that you can't figure out how to approach, and try to use your brain in a whole new way. You'll surprise yourself with an unexpected level of ingenuity and creativity. You have more skills like this that need to be developed.
Virgo (8/23 to 9/22)
● Work: The kind of help you need is relatively easy to get. You simply need to be around others to ramp up your energy level. Seek out colleagues who inspire you.
● Finances: When you stop to think about it for a minute, you'll realize you're not the underdog anymore. The change has been gradual but is not impossible to miss. Don't go bragging about it, but do let yourself sigh with relief at your obvious progress. Don't forget to pat yourself on the back at the end of the day.
● Love: For some, playing hard to get is a game; for you, it's a defense mechanism. Instead of getting hurt, you stay one step ahead, making sure you're in control. But if it's a true connection you're looking for, don't stay out of reach too long.
● General: All is forgiven later on today when you suddenly feel an overwhelming affection for a former foe. Something in the universe is showing you that conflict can be a choice -- and it's one you don't want to make anymore. This fresh, positive perspective is going to open you up and let you find some inspiration in the actions of a loved one. Stay close to your family or love partner and block out the rest of the world. Celebrate your happiness with those who helped you attain it!
Libra (9/23 to 10/23)
● Work: Current projects need your attention, but your thoughts will keep you from accomplishing much today if you let them. Keep your head down and block out emotions associated with friends or family members.
● Finances: Your first instinct is always to retreat, but you need to stay active with other people. The networking alone is valuable to you, not to mention the emotional support you could be getting. Money alone isn't worth a dime if you don't have enough people in your life to share it with.
● Love: If you're attracted to someone, chances are they've long since been hankering for you. That's just your nature -- people are drawn to your easy, breezy style. You won't have to work hard to make this love connection happen: The legwork's already been done.
● General: Today, a new friend's invitation will help you learn more about a culture or subculture that you've always been curious about. This is a wonderful day for you to go exploring. Be party to as many different aspects of this unique culture as possible. Go to a foreign restaurant, listen to some ethnic music, or just rent a movie made in this exotic place. You are curious about expanding your horizons, so feed that curiosity today.
Scorpio (10/24 to 11/21)
● Work: Don't waste time feeling bored. Come up with your own ways to keep yourself amused. Exert your intuitive powers or simply let your mind wander. Anything to get through the day!
● Finances: You tend to strut your stuff more when you are stressed than when you are confident. Watch yourself for signs of your little insecurity dance. It could mean you need to put your time and attention onto a nagging little subject area, or it could just be your perennial money worries. Whatever the source, try not to subject others to it.
● Love: You can smell a phony from a mile away -- no poseurs here, please! But don't get crazy with your judgments; otherwise, you're apt to view everyone as inauthentic, an attitude that could ultimately shut you off from an interesting bedfellow.
● General: The fact is, people sometimes disagree and fight about issues -- but that doesn't mean that they can't ever find common ground. And it definitely does not mean that they don't care about each other! So if you are feeling especially mismatched or out of synch with a close friend or romantic partner right now, don't worry. This is not the end -- it's just a weird phase that will end when it needs to end. Maybe you two need some space apart for a while.
Sagittarius (11/22 to 12/21)
● Work: Don't count on being able to follow your mood. Your interests and energies don't match any of the day's assignments. In fact, you may question why you were given them in the first place. Then simply dig in.
● Finances: What are you gifting with your devotion? Hope for your own sake it's not simply money. Bowing down at the altar of cash would be just too sad. Find something more worthy of what you have to offer to become a follower of. Continue making money, but keep your heart out of it.
● Love: The weather's heating up and you're feeling as risky as ever. Don't bother keeping sex an indoor activity. If you're in the mood for a fresh-air frolic, go for it. As long as you don't get arrested for public indecency, you're good to go!
● General: One minute you will feel like a wild horse straining to break loose, and the next moment you might feel like all you want to do is lie down and take a nap. Your extremes in energy might give anyone who's trying to follow you a serious case of whiplash, but you'll be able to handle this roller coaster ride just fine! Your life is yours to lead as you see fit, so don't pay any attention to people who are trying to tell you to slow down -- or speed up. They mean well, but these advice-givers are butting in.
Capricorn (12/22 to 01/19)
● Work: Change makes you want to hide under your desk or stay home and avoid the office altogether. You're totally overreacting, and it's contagious. Don't let colleagues catch on.
● Finances: It's not an easy day if you measure it by business success alone. If you add other things to the equation, though, you have plenty to be pleased about at the end of the day. Remind yourself that although money is huge, it's not the end all and be all of your life, not even for twenty-four hours.
● Love: Late, late, you hate to wait. Your intolerance for tardiness makes an ugly appearance when your date du jour is fashionably delayed. Instead of blowing up and storming off, express your feelings as rationally and calmly as possible. A tantrum will only leave you dateless.
● General: Some interruptions early in your day might throw you off your game for a while, but not for very long. You shouldn't get frustrated -- just fix them and get on with it. You know how to take the initiative and put things back on track so expertly that you are likely to get a few glowing compliments from the people who have been watching you in action. Go ahead and let this go right to your head -- you could use a little ego boost right now and you deserve to feel proud of yourself.
Aquarius (1/20 to 2/18)
● Work: Your emotions are getting the better of you. You just can't organize your feelings, but you can organize your day. Sticking to your routine is the best way to get a handle on both. Welcome to the office.
● Finances: In some ways, you are much like everyone else, but in other ways, well, your impulses are downright extraordinary. Parachuting out of a plane or bungee jumping seem like darning socks by the fire compared to what you want to spend your recreational money on. Go wild.
● Love: Everyone, even you, needs a little time to decompress and chill out. So stop pushing yourself to the limit. Chill out on the couch for an hour or two tonight. Otherwise, you could drive yourself to the point of exhaustion, even physical pain. Cool it already!
● General: Sometimes, having restrictions put on you can be a help and not a hindrance. So today if you are feeling like your hands are tied, do not struggle against it. Accept the limits put upon you, because they will spark your creativity and force you to get even more innovative than you typically are. Necessity is the mother of invention, and you are entering a situation where you need to get things done! This will be a very productive and fulfilling period for your life.
Pisces (2/19 to 3/20)
● Work: Is your work appreciated by others? The answer shouldn't be such a big mystery. Stop dreaming of praise. If you're not getting the feedback you need, it's time to ask directly.
● Finances: Other people's problems can dominate your entire day if you let them. Don't pretend you're not in charge of what you spend your emotional and intellectual currency on. Blocking them out would be doing everyone a huge favor, especially you.
● Love: This situation in front of you could be the greatest opportunity ever or a half-baked scheme that ends up in total and complete disaster. The end result depends on your approach and ability to read the situation for what it is. Red flags? Back out immediately.