● General: Align yourself with an intellectual person today. Even if their wisdom or education intimidates you, their insight will inspire you to new levels of greatness. They can help you prevail in any challenges you might face and give you confidence in an area that has always mystified you. Of course, it could be a pretty tough to find someone who is smarter than you, but if you keep an open mind about what it means to be intelligent, you'll find them soon.
Aries (3/21 to 4/19)
● Work: Augment your resume with a class or seminar. After all, education is a process, not a destination. You're at the top of your game, but it's never too late to add to your repertoire of skills.
● Finances: You're saved by the bell. Just when your selfishness is about to get the best of you, the game is over. You get to maintain your charming facade and no one is the wiser. Your image is worth a small fortune, but the real thing would be priceless. Just some food for thought.
● Love: Any applicants for a position in your heart are getting extra scrutiny now. Sure, it's a good idea to give that resume a close look (and to check references, if possible), but be sure to give them a fair chance too.
● General: Positive possibilities are all around you right now, which means that it's a good time to initiate any projects or relationships that you've been considering. If you find yourself in the right place at the right time, make your move and start that conversation. Sign on the dotted line or volunteer at that next meeting. It's important to kick things into high gear right now. Your brain is hungry for a bigger challenge. You are ready.
Taurus (4/20 to 5/20)
● Work: You have just the plan they're looking for, and everyone's more than happy to stand back and let you put the wheels in motion. After all, you're the one with the quick-fix solution.
● Finances: Being bored leads to lazy feelings. Or is it the other way around? Either way, a shot in the arm is called for and you'll get it in the form of unexpected money. Nothing like some extra cash in your pants pocket or a check in the mail to liven things up. Be sure to share that excited feeling.
● Love: You're mighty intriguing, whether you're talking someone's ear off or playing the mysterious, sultry type. Whether you have a date or you're going out on the town with your posse, it's a five-star night.
● General: Take things more slowly in one of your newer relationships. Any impatience you show will only create stress between you two, so just let things unfold at their own pace and don't try to push your views onto them. You need to stay with this person and show them you are committed. While you wait for them, run some errands and keep yourself busy with other things. Soon enough, they'll be ready to take things to the next level. Your future is bright with them.
Gemini (5/21 to 6/21)
● Work: Know your audience, and you'll have them eating from your hand. Good enough is one thing, but if you really want to make an impact with a presentation, go for the personal touch.
● Finances: You can be overwhelmed by just about anything today. Even thoughts of fun or money make you wonder what to do next. Don't waste your high energy by doing nothing, though. Focus on the more productive of those around you for guidance and do as they do.
● Love: Beware of miscommunication, especially when it comes to little details like time, location and so forth. If you've got a date or are meeting friends, don't be surprised if something funny happens.
● General: You will get tantalizingly close to perfection today, right before you hit a humbling snag that leaves you a little disappointed yet satisfied. Perfection is impossible and you know it. That's why you'll still get a kick out of today and still feel proud of yourself. It's a good day to complete plans, it's a good day to make plans, and it's a good day to stick to your plans! Your organizational skills have never let you down before, and they never will. Rely on them.
Cancer (6/22 to 7/22)
● Work: Don't let a few little roadblocks stop you from pushing forward. Even if things seem formidable, your innate optimism will carry you through. The next assignment could be your biggest break yet.
● Finances: If money really makes or breaks your home life then you have some serious thinking to do. Short of going under, your domestic bliss shouldn't be so tightly connected to finances. Try tying it tightly to your heart and soul instead. You'll find your life runs a lot more smoothly that way.
● Love: You may not meet the love of your life right now, but smaller-scale connections are a distinct possibility. And hey, a new friend grants you access to all their friends -- suddenly your social circle is expanding.
● General: Your career is slowly but surely evolving into a better thing, but the real question is, do you have the patience to wait for it? Or do you need to move on now? Take a long look at your finances to find the answer. If things look tight, you might need to find some patience somewhere and stay on longer. Of course, you always have the option of asking for money. Compile the proof you need to show the big boss that you are worth more than you're getting.
Leo (7/23 to 8/22)
● Work: Keep that checkbook balanced. Live within your means, and you'll never have to worry about when the next paycheck's coming. Your financial situation is far from dire, but that doesn't mean it's okay to rest on your savings account.
● Finances: Sometimes you want to be the one picking up the tab and other times its fun to be the one being taken care of. If only all of life were like one big date. As it is, the money game has the same confusing set of rules but none of the promise of a night out with someone intriguing. You can still have some fun with it, though, even if there is no romance.
● Love: How's your current romantic strategy working for you? You might not be inclined to get analytical about it, but a little assessment of what's going well (and which areas could stand improvement) works wonders now.
● General: Your mind is entering a strong phase of clarity, and you'll find plenty of rewards in devising your own way of organizing the chaos you're uncovering. Therefore, it's a great day to tackle your most methodical tasks -- such as planning an event, organizing group travel, or putting together complicated archives. This is a creative task for you -- one that will offer you lots of flexibility and inspire you to invent new ways of doing some old things.
Virgo (8/23 to 9/22)
● Work: A little organization goes a long way, especially now. A lack of ambition isn't your problem but scheduling is. Get your calendar in order, and don't let the mundane chores pile up in your inbox.
● Finances: You've gotten yourself through some rough spots before, but this time, you can't get through it without some help from someone else. You could use some advice or at the very least a chance to discuss things with someone else. Don't try to not let on how serious things are, either. This is more than a minor setback.
● Love: Your subtle wit, unleashed at exactly the right moment, deeply charms a certain someone -- transporting you from mysterious and interesting to the charming center of their attention.
● General: The romantic rejections you've suffered in your life have been painful, but they have taught you valuable lessons. You're a much stronger person because of what you've been through and you have a better idea of what you're looking for. Now more than ever, you know what you want, what you need, and most importantly, what you will not tolerate. Trust yourself and know that you will be able to recognize a good opportunity when it comes along.
Libra (9/23 to 10/23)
● Work: Your boss is doing everything he or she can to get under your skin, even though you're trying to fly under the radar. Keep your cool and seize the high ground before they can take it from you. Don't get mad; get even.
● Finances: When you were a teenager, you had a hard time balancing your social life with your school and family obligations. Now that you're an adult, you're too driven to be distracted by those kinds of issues. But if you take a minute to think about your life, you'll see that you still lack balance. You're just on the other side of the fulcrum now. Remind yourself that money isn't everything.
● Love: Your powers of perception are exceptional now, and if you turn that eagle eye (and amazing instinct) on your love life, you may be very surprised by what (or who) you see. Look, listen and learn.
● General: If someone is direct and brutally honest with you today, don't be insulted -- be flattered. They want to be honest with you, and they respect you enough to take that risk. This person will be doing you a favor by not turning things into a big drama. Just take what they say at face value, move forward with the information you've been given, and do not turn a mature conversation into a battle of cheap shots and defensive posturing.
Scorpio (10/24 to 11/21)
● Work: You're cool with your schedule, but a supervisor has other plans -- they want you to work off hours. Stay flexible and find a compromise, or you could end up with more on your plate than you bargained for.
● Finances: That final nudge you need to be sure you are placing the right bet just isn't there. Your subliminal messages don't say to not move forward, either; they just don't say anything at all. The elusive guarantee you are waiting for can't be chased down. You'll have to be completely passive and wait for it to come to you.
● Love: Somehow you always end up finding out the most interesting tidbits of information -- and right now, a juicy romantic secret could be whispered in your ear. Why not blab it to the interested parties?
● General: Authority will be difficult for you to deal with today. People in power are saying things you don't like -- coming around to their perspective will be tough. But all you can do is stop talking and listen more attentively. What you are being told to do might not be your idea of a great time, but it is necessary if you want to maintain goodwill and stay on the good side of eminence. Unless you have a moral objection, just carry out orders today.
Sagittarius (11/22 to 12/21)
● Work: You may be in no mood to put up with your boss's unreasonable demands, but before you make the decision to quit your job, assess their state of mind. They probably had a hard week.
● Finances: When doing the right thing is hard, you always have the law to force you. Fairness is being drowned out in your mind by the sound of money rustling just beyond your reach. Remind yourself that justice is both swift and, well, just. That should sober you.
● Love: It's a good thing you're your own boss right about now, because if you had a significant other trying to tell you what to do, it wouldn't go over terribly well. Celebrate your autonomy and do what you want to do!
● General: It's all about comfort today. Coziness is easy to achieve and more rewarding than you could ever imagine. You're feeling more grounded in the world around you right now and at ease with what is going on. All your tasks are moving ahead nicely, all your people are doing well, and you're getting lots achieved without exerting too much energy. This is the perfect day to fit in a nap. Your deadlines are all far off in the distance and you're feeling fine.
Capricorn (12/22 to 01/19)
● Work: Patience is truly a virtue when it comes to a personal situation. The solution to your current dilemma is right in front of your nose. Relinquish a little control to get what you want. The wait is almost over.
● Finances: It's hard for you to get excited when there are no challenges before you, but that in and of itself is your challenge for the day. Don't start a new project just for the sake of doing it. Wrapping things up in other areas could actually net you a pretty penny.
● Love: You're famous for putting your mind to getting what you want, and if you do so now -- and throw your heart behind it too -- you're likely to get great results. Why not apply that energy to the realm of romance?
● General: There won't be much movement in any direction today -- backward, forward, sideways, or any other way. The energy of the day may be mellow, but it is nevertheless powerful. So just because you're not running around with a million things to do does not mean that you won't be active and productive in some way. There is lots of positive energy just under the surface, and once you tap into it, you'll be able to see the bright side of the darkest events.
Aquarius (1/20 to 2/18)
● Work: You never know when a new acquaintance could turn into a real business asset, so stay in touch with new contacts and keep those business cards! Idle weekend socializing is really networking in disguise.
● Finances: Your personal issues are getting in the way of your productivity. You just want to be left alone to mope. If you need a good reason to connect with someone, try meeting someone completely different than your usual type. They'll actually rejuvenate your energy in an unexpected way.
● Love: Whether you're meeting up with friends or planning a hot date, take extra care to get all the details right. Being on time (or in the right place!) might not matter much to you, but others might not feel the same way.
● General: Positive possibilities are all around you right now, making today a very good time to initiate a major project or start a relationship -- it's a great day for a first date! You're feeling confident about what you can offer to any situation and at ease among any kind of person. Formal relationships and contractual obligations should go the distance if you begin them today, so make sure you have the time available in your schedule to pursue them fully.
Pisces (2/19 to 3/20)
● Work: Time to make your move -- you can figure out all those annoying details later. While you're gathering all the facts, others are licking their chops as they home in on your territory.
● Finances: Don't think of debts owed to you as anything but your opportunity to help someone else. Remind yourself that you're responsible for the path you walk in life, and it's up to you to choose the one that leads to the destination you ultimately want to reach. Walk the path of compassion to get there.
● Love: A friend may be in need of a little help with their relationship, and you're happy to offer an objective perspective. No need to mention it's these kinds of problems that make you happy to be single!