● General: In your private life, a recent conflict with a close friend or family member is finally starting to settle down -- everyone is back to loving each other again! Of course, you never really stopped loving each other, but there is a new height to the affection you have now. In your professional life, a challenge you were dreading won't be landing on your desk after all. You can thank a generous coworker for looking out for you.
Aries (3/21 to 4/19)
● Work: Get all the information you need, and then decide. You don't have the full picture yet and you need more time to make a tough decision. This is too important to sell yourself short.
● Finances: No outside forces will prevent you from making a selfish decision. You're the only one who can prevent yourself from succumbing to the temptation. Just think about the other people you will be affecting and everything will turn out fine.
● Love: If your only date today is with the broom and dustpan, well, it's important to keep your pad tidy. You never know when you might have an impromptu get-together (or guest!) next week.
● General: Your intuition and empathy are powerful forces right now, and they are helping you sense that someone close to you is approaching their breaking point. Try to be there for them as much as you can today. The time you spend listening and talking to them will show them that there are good people in the world, despite what they think. Just by being there for a friend and showing them some affection, you can prove that things are better than they thought.
Taurus (4/20 to 5/20)
● Work: You're just comfortably plotting your next steps. No wonder you find yourself surprisingly happy to be right where you are. For now, enjoy the serenity. Once your ambition kicks in, you'll be off and running.
● Finances: Just like jogging is easier with a partner, saving money is more fun when you do it with someone else. Plus, the extra conscience always comes in handy. Consider it a coworker relationship, since it is about money, after all, and start picking out likely candidates. The pool to choose from is surprisingly large.
● Love: A little sensitive, are you? Well, that's not necessarily a negative thing. Consider the fact that you're in touch with your emotions and really experiencing the world around you. It's actually rather romantic.
● General: The best way to your heart is through your head, and someone new to your life gets that -- they know how to talk to you. Be open to their probing conversations, and take their questions at face value. They are not trying to be a busybody -- they are simply trying to find out what makes you tick. And that's pretty flattering, isn't it? It's safe for you to trust them with what you really want out of life. This is an excellent time to start a new relationship.
Gemini (5/21 to 6/21)
● Work: This is not as big a deal as it appears to be on the surface, so don't let a small glitch hold you back or paralyze you into indecision. Turn this snafu into a learning experience.
● Finances: When you're feeling overwhelmed, it's because there's a huge gap between what you want and what you have. Sometimes the gap is where you get your motivation, but today that difference just makes you want to give up in despair. It doesn't take much to make you feel good again, though. The key to defeat your mood is in your own thoughts.
● Love: Need some romantic advice? You could get more than you want right about now, perhaps from a family member who you wish would just mind their own business. Thank them for their perspective and let it go.
● General: As you wrap up projects today, you'll suddenly realize that you don't have too many new things to move on to -- you have a ton of holes in your social calendar! But before you fill them all up with dates, parties, shopping trips or vacations, take the opportunity to schedule in some free time. Make it a priority to start balancing your work and play more astutely. You've been way too busy for way too long -- connecting with others is important, but not as important as connecting with yourself.
Cancer (6/22 to 7/22)
● Work: Try to break out of the same old mode and come up with a whole new way of doing things. The usual patterns and methods just aren't going to cut it anymore.
● Finances: Some things just can't be smoothed over with money. Matters of the heart are a good example. Your domestic life is begging for your attention, not your wallet. Be careful starting new projects that could take even more of your attention away.
● Love: You've got the emotional component down -- and right now, you can look at all things romantic with a rational, logical eye as well. Let your heart have its say, then let the facts speak for themselves.
● General: Today the people around you are behaving in some unexpected ways -- but so will you! How you act solely depends on what type of energy is being projected toward you. And your best tactic is to just go with the flow. So if someone who is usually introverted suddenly starts talking a mile a minute and trying to become the center of attention, play along. Be more submissive than you usually would be, and let this person have what they are asking for.
Leo (7/23 to 8/22)
● Work: You'll find all sorts of new ideas just waiting to be exploited. Think as far outside the box as you think you can, then stretch just a little bit farther.
● Finances: Your friendships are worth more to you than money, but that's only because you don't have to live without either. If you really had to choose, would you live in a cardboard box under a bridge rather than lose your friends? Obviously not. Avoid anyone who makes you think of those kinds of extremes.
● Love: If a certain someone's asking for a second chance, you'll think long and hard before granting it right now -- and if you do, it'll be on your terms. Good for you for refusing to make the same mistake twice.
● General: There are a ton of different emotions in your heart right now, and they might be confusing you to the point of frustration. This problem is all about location, location, location! So instead of your heart, these thoughts should be moved up into your head so you can look at them in a more analytical way. Getting your emotions organized will help you understand them better and send you into a much more productive phase. So instead of reacting to your feelings, start dissecting them.
Virgo (8/23 to 9/22)
● Work: Whatever you want today somehow manifests itself -- at least it should if your intentions are good. As long as you put out the good vibes, your Sunday should breeze by without consequence.
● Finances: Some days, you usually want to splurge on something, just to help you get over the hump. Make sure it's nothing big or splashy. You can find something for cheap or even free if you open your eyes wide enough, and it will be all the more meaningful for it.
● Love: Got your eye on someone -- or maybe a couple of someones? Whether it's an online-personals crush or a face-to-face infatuation, the stars say take some action. Luck's on your side now.
● General: You're feeling philosophical today, which means it'll be way too easy to get lost in your own thoughts. Think too much about big issues right now, and you will get overwhelmed by the sheer scope of things. So focus on keeping things simple and straightforward today. Otherwise, you will never get out of bed. Your mind had a tendency to over think, which can be paralyzing. You need to stay in touch with the reality of what needs to be done.
Libra (9/23 to 10/23)
● Work: Some days you just feel like doing nothing at all. Zip. Zilch. Nada. If today's one of those days, ask a friend or family member if they wouldn't mind picking up some of your slack. You've done the same for them.
● Finances: You'd think there would be a certain feeling of peace that comes with a day like today. Not so. You're in an agitated state and your first instinct is to throw money at it. It can't be a cure like an itch with calamine lotion. The prescription is both simpler and harder: Patience.
● Love: Your day may be a little overwhelming, but be sure to put together a fun plan for tonight -- and leave time for a quick nap. The romantic energy coming your way later today is not to be missed.
● General: An upcoming break or vacation has caused you to get distracted lately, but only because you're thinking about it on the sly. Today, make some time to devote to it completely. Go ahead and start planning how you're going to spend each of your days during your time off. Put together a loose itinerary. If you keep in mind that you will be seeing things from a whole new perspective, you will be able to gain a deeper understanding of what you're really seeing.
Scorpio (10/24 to 11/21)
● Work: If you're at work, do a coworker a favor; if you're at home, reach out to a family member. You know they've been there for you in the past, and you'll most likely need some help in the future. It's an easy way to build up good karma.
● Finances: This is no time to be passive. Your financial future is at stake. Giving in to what seems like the inevitable is the easy way out. The solution is a lot harder but well worth the effort. Choose the harder decision. You'll thank yourself.
● Love: The little things count now, so get organized when it comes to your love life. Update that online profile for your social-networking page, plan a couple of fun outings and get that haircut!
● General: At the office, you need to lie low. Things are still not quite settled enough for your progress, so you have to be patient. Don't ask for a raise or make any big power plays just yet -- they will probably backfire on you and make things more difficult later on. At home, all of those recent stressful situations are finally behind you. Now is a great time to catch up with the friends you put on the backburner while you dealt with certain issues.
Sagittarius (11/22 to 12/21)
● Work: Whether you're at home or at your job, the general feeling is probably anything but friendly. If that's the case, smile politely and keep your head down until this storm front passes.
● Finances: You don't shy away from the hard decisions. You can slash your budget if that's what it takes, with barely a wince. But something's got to give today that will leave you secretly crying. It could be something small, like good coffee or the daily paper, but to you, it's the world. Remind yourself that it's temporary.
● Love: If someone's interest in you is a turn-off, you'd be wise to ask yourself why that might be. Hmm -- could it be a bit of the 'I wouldn't want to be a member of any club that would have me' syndrome?
● General: It's a good detail-planning day in terms of where you want to take your future. Life may be in a state of flux right now, but that won't last forever, so you should get prepared for when things settle down. Line up activities and projects for when your calendar loosens up again. There's no need to nail down every single goal of course, but it would be worth a few minutes of your time to pinpoint one or two interesting items you want to explore later on.
Capricorn (12/22 to 01/19)
● Work: It's all about making connections right now. The farther-flung and more exotic the locale, the better. Use this day off to explore new networking opportunities -- the sky's the limit.
● Finances: You have no problem relying on experts; after all, you can have but one real career. But when it comes to deciding where to put your money, you are the ultimate authority. Get all the information you need from those in the know before making up your mind. The decision is worth putting off if you can't connect with them.
● Love: Iron out the details of your upcoming social schedule, making some fun, interesting plans with your favorite people. A little forethought can put you in places with lots of like-minded types.
● General: You should be careful about starting any new business relationships or projects right now -- your resources are not dependable and people aren't ready to come to your aid if you need them at the last minute. So while you may be all excited about getting things started, you have to wait for other people to catch up to you. It's not ideal, but it won't be as bad as you think. You can easily distract yourself with other things. Not everyone is feeling as spontaneous as you are.
Aquarius (1/20 to 2/18)
● Work: If negotiations are in a holding pattern, use the downtime to rethink your strategy. Make sure you cover all your bases with this big client you're wrangling with or the new contract you're trying to settle.
● Finances: Oh, you're good. You can connect with just about anyone, anywhere, anyway. You know when to use your intellect and when to use your emotions. But someone else is even better at the game than you are. They are the conductor to your orchestra. Enjoy being led around by the nose for a change.
● Love: You want to communicate, but you're not getting much back. Or you're ready to show you care, but you're not sure it's reciprocated. If you're sensing hesitation on their part, look deeper to find out the real deal.
● General: If someone offers to cut corners for you today, don't take them up on it. Winning by having an unfair advantage isn't really winning. So if you are going to be in a competitive environment today, stay true to who you are and do things honorably and honestly. You have never been one to use other people to your advantage, and there is absolutely no reason you should start doing so now. Do not compromise your morals for a vague promise that might never come true.
Pisces (2/19 to 3/20)
● Work: Just like your intuition concerning the rest of your life, your business instincts are fantastic. Really -- you don't have to know all the facts before you make a choice in this matter.
● Finances: It's never too late to pick a new direction. If you need incentive, remind yourself that the future will definitely arrive. You can be 100 and doing what you want or 100 and regretting your decisions. If money is holding you back, know that financial success will follow you down the right path.
● Love: Your usual receptive, open nature has more of a critical, analytical bent to it right about now -- making this an ideal time to assess some romantic prospects realistically. Why not shop around, online or off?