● General: Be honest. You're known for being assertive, but for the most part, your boldness is often a bark that's more intimidating than your bite. This time, however, the boldness of your opponent will call for a real, live bite -- and that's what they're going to get. Fortunately, you'll be in a great mood today and perfectly willing to use humor to chill this situation out before it gets ugly. Keep smiling, and consider this: Is it worth it?
Aries (3/21 to 4/19)
● Work: You can easily get your way, as long as you're willing to smile and bat your eyelashes a little. Quiet charm will get you farther than any direct action right now, so focus your attention on the right person.
● Finances: You're more comfortable with a certain financial situation than you should be. It's not that you're slow to catch on to the consequences as much as you feel your debts will be wiped out someday, somehow. It's good to keep the faith, but it pays to have a Plan B.
● Love: You're a regular Cupid, tirelessly shooting your arrows of love out into the universe. But even the fabled God of Love needed a little downtime. Put away your bow and put up your feet.
● General: For the next few days, it's going to be all about relationships for you. Other than feeding yourself and your critters, you'll forget about work, play, cleaning the house, and just about anything else. If you're already attached, the object of your affection -- well, they'll finally understand just how lucky they really are. If you're not, it's definitely time to resume the hunt, in earnest, for the Right One. The universe has equipped you with everything you need. Get busy.
Taurus (4/20 to 5/20)
● Work: You are in a good position to enter a partnership, even on a very small scale. Whatever you decide on, you can expect that all parties will benefit and even flourish from the synergies.
● Finances: You're so passionate that it hurts. Believe it or not, it's supposed to. That's because the kind of deep emotions you're having are meant for loftier things than the likes of money. Save the intensity for things that really matter. Your spiritual side has been quietly wilting.
● Love: Something sets off a little sensitivity about your single state. Refuse to feel inadequate or unfulfilled, and know that you're absolutely doing the right thing -- settling for second-rate just isn't your style.
● General: Getting through the day may be tougher than you thought it would be -- especially if some rather distressing news arrives. Just don't try to avoid the situation. It won't work, so be brave, meet it head on and deal with it. That means no calling in sick to work, no asking to leave early and no dragging yourself through the day pouting. Be brave, be meticulous and take care of business like the mature, responsible grownup you are.
Gemini (5/21 to 6/21)
● Work: You'll have enough energy to take on every project and customer that comes your way, and you might find yourself working longer hours than usual. You won't complain, though -- it's all money in the bank.
● Finances: What seems like a random tragic act actually took a lot of planning and calculating. You could avail yourself of its benefits if you open your eyes to them. Tell yourself that punishments and penalties could be nothing but the beginning of a lifelong story.
● Love: It's time to get practical about the romantic realm. Consider where you're putting your energy. A list of pluses and minuses sounds goofy and less than exciting, but it might help you make a decision.
● General: Sure, they're making you crazy. You work together, so you're rather like an extended family -- and you know how family members torture each other. It's part of your job to make each other crazy. So if either of you seems a little too focused on a situation at the moment, call in an unbiased third party to help you out. It will be well worth the effort. Honest.
Cancer (6/22 to 7/22)
● Work: It's going to be a bumpy ride for you and your team, so hang on. You'll still be able to make progress, but it just won't come as easily since interruptions will pop up that must be dealt with immediately.
● Finances: You're not sure that you can go through with a major sacrifice or commitment but don't worry, you're beyond the point of having a choice. You signed your life away long ago, so to speak. Now it's just a matter of letting life and the mysterious ways of money work their magic.
● Love: Don't commit to anyone or anything until your heart settles down a little. You'll know when it's right, and meanwhile, there's nothing wrong with indecision. True understanding takes time.
● General: You're in the mood to be up close, personally involved, and oh, so affectionate -- so, needless to say, your lucky partner will be just tickled. It's common knowledge that no one can spoil someone the way that you can, especially when you set out with that objective in mind. Of course, since you'll want to pamper each and every one of your loved ones today, you'd better make a list and check it twice -- at least twice. Just in case someone happens to be the jealous type.
Leo (7/23 to 8/22)
● Work: You are focused on external issues. It's a great time to take a client to lunch or meet with a potential employer. You will present yourself well and should be able to make your case quite forcefully.
● Finances: Even if you know the secret handshake, the conspirators are hard to pick out much less stop. You know who they are on an intuitive level but you have no proof and all you can do is wait for their plot to unfold. Consider yourself lucky if it's all in your head.
● Love: Romantic game-playing isn't your style (and why should it be when you can just sweep them off their feet?). If someone's trying to draw you into their drama, just say no.
● General: Your words may inadvertently be very potent now -- so much so that you might unintentionally hurt someone deeply without meaning to. If a loved one pushes your buttons, count to at least 500 in another room if possible before your answer them. Either that, or just say 'Let me think about it.' Just don't let go with anything that's deliberately hurtful. There's no use burning a bridge simply because your mouth has temporarily turned into an atomic weapon.
Virgo (8/23 to 9/22)
● Work: Little things will start to add up to big obstacles on your way to progress. Expect to experience setbacks that won't derail any project but will leave your people scrambling to catch up.
● Finances: You have all the numbers you could ever hope to crunch, but what you really need to analyze is hidden from you. You'll have to operate on faith alone. But don't worry, your emotions are tapped into the information you need to make all the right decisions, from financial investments to investments of a more valuable kind.
● Love: Your intellect and your emotions are both driving you -- possibly in two different directions. How do you reconcile the two? Maybe you don't need to -- romance resists your efforts to organize it.
● General: You'll be in the mood to go through those special things today -- scrapbooks, photo albums and anything else you have because it means something to you. Tend to those mementos now -- in private, if at all possible. When you're ready, tidy them up, repackage them, give them a squeeze and then tuck them back into storage.
Libra (9/23 to 10/23)
● Work: You'll find the perfect balance between all of your job's needs -- and it should stick for quite a long time. You should earn some well-deserved praise from supervisors as you boost your productivity.
● Finances: The changes you're going through may seem financial or material but they are more important than anything having to do with money. Your possessions pale compared to what you could gain or lose. The old oxymoron, the more you give the more you get, is in effect so don't be selfish today.
● Love: A deeper look at your own romantic motivations can prompt some amazingly positive changes. Be sure you're balancing your own self-interest with the willingness to be generous with your heart.
● General: Everything you feel will quite literally be written all over your face now. Everything. So if you're angry, don't bother trying to hide it, and do not -- repeat -- do not -- drive. Instead, why not just tell the person who's pushed your buttons exactly how you feel about what they've done? You don't have to be mean about it. In fact, the calmer you are, the more firmly you'll make your point.
Scorpio (10/24 to 11/21)
● Work: It's a time for thinking rather than for taking action. Consider your next few moves and don't worry too much about responding to the events of the day. You have bigger fish to fry.
● Finances: Before there can be a rebirth there must be a death of sorts. You're going through the last gasps of something big. You'll get all your old high energy and confidence back with interest, but for now, you have no choice but to suffer. Embrace it instead of fighting it. It's ultimately for your own good.
● Love: Don't underestimate what kinds of magic you can work on a normal day. Sizzle and mystery surround you, and you can transform the ordinary into something burning hot and beautiful.
● General: You might not be doing it consciously, but you're revving up to say something you've been dying to get off of your chest for some time now. It's no secret that you're a force to be reckoned with when you're being brutally honest, but just try not to go too far overboard. Besides, if you drive someone away, you'll feel so guilty that you'll want to apologize -- and you'll probably have to go to Timbuktu to do it.
Sagittarius (11/22 to 12/21)
● Work: Reserve a little time for handling the questions and requests that are sure to come your way as people find that they aren't equipped to handle the issues that pop up throughout the day.
● Finances: Don't try to figure out why you're going through what you're going through. Anyway, you already understand the grand plan, you just don't want to accept the current part of it. As they say, no pain, no gain. Throw yourself into things with gusto, or at least don't fight too hard.
● Love: If you're feeling moody, devote a little energy toward discovering what's at the heart of it. Some quiet contemplation can help you figure out the bigger picture. Let your mind wander and see where it goes.
● General: Your natural leadership skills are a curse and a blessing. They're a blessing for others because, when things get out of control, they know they can turn to you for help. The curse part comes in when you're out for recreation, looking forward to some fun, and then, suddenly, you're asked to take over. Like today, for example. Oh, well. Think of it as a compliment -- or resolve to find yourself another companion.
Capricorn (12/22 to 01/19)
● Work: Don't ask for favors from anyone in the hierarchy, and especially not from those higher up. You haven't fallen into disfavor -- the static-to-noise ratio is just too high right now.
● Finances: From the heights you've reached, you can now see things from many different angles. Or is it angels? You know there's not much difference today. Your special friends are helping you see things more clearly no matter what direction you look in. It might not be the view you want but at least it's crystal clear.
● Love: You're biding your time, watching and waiting while you patiently hold on to your romantic vision. Your introspection serves you well; you know who you are and what you want.
● General: Crow has never been known to be too tasty, and you've never been especially good at dining on it. But you may receive information today that will force you to peruse the Internet in search of recipes that will make it at least somewhat digestible. Don't expose the secret just yet. Wait and see if they come to you first, then give them a great, big wet 'MWWAH!' on the cheek.
Aquarius (1/20 to 2/18)
● Work: You will need to come back down to earth for a while and really engage with that client or coworker who has a real-world problem that only you can solve. You'll be amazed at how easy it is.
● Finances: If you suddenly decide you don't want a long-held goal, after all, know it's just a momentary lapse that comes with being human. You know you are more than committed to going through all the pain and hard work it takes to get where you want to be. Buck yourself up and get a move on.
● Love: Your emotions are very close to the surface, threatening to overflow at any minute. Why not let them? You'll be surprised at all the support and encouragement you get -- some of it from unexpected places.
● General: You're due to cross paths with some very interesting, very magnetic types, and soon, too. Maybe tonight. To prepare yourself for their arrival, be sure you can postpone anything that's not absolutely necessary. If you've already met them, don't be shy. Get in contact, make some plans, and get together. These are kindred spirits -- don't let them get away from you.
Pisces (2/19 to 3/20)
● Work: Accounts will be on your mind, even if you're miles away from accounting in terms of your own duties. Try not to let them weigh too heavily on you, though -- for now, all you can do is wait.
● Finances: You'd gladly sacrifice yourself for the one you love, but what's being asked of you is that you lay yourself down as a doormat. That's a completely different scenario than the one you had in mind. Don't let anyone convince you it's just as romantic and noble. It's not. Keep your wallet in your pocket where it belongs.
● Love: You wouldn't sign a legal document without reading it all the way through -- well, maybe you would. But don't do the equivalent in the realm of romance. Get the whole story before you get involved.