● General: When it comes to dealing with change, you're tops. Truth be told, you just love it -- so your mission now is to provide a blissfully happy example of how terrific the outcome of change, no matter how sudden and drastic, can be. It's all in your attitude, as you well know. Encourage your loved ones to stay positive. No, insist on it.
Aries (3/21 to 4/19)
● Work: It's a good time to shut the door or leave the office and work on your own. Working from home would be perfect -- unless there are kids or neighbors who like to check in on you. Silence is golden.
● Finances: There is really no social blunder that can't be smoothed over with the right token of remorse. Roses are the archetypal way to apologize, but for the insensitivity you're addressing, the sky's the limit. Use your unique take on things to come up with a truly original and pioneering way to make amends.
● Love: You may get it in your head to start a little love project, but the stars say today's a better day to spend on yourself. Save the email flirtation for later, and lavish the sweetness in your own direction.
● General: It's time for a change. That doesn't mean those changes will be unpleasant, but because it's really just the concept of change you object to, this could be a tough day. If you wake up feeling that things are already different, don't panic. You never know: This time out, it may all turn out wonderfully. In fact, if you can adapt, wonderful is a given.
Taurus (4/20 to 5/20)
● Work: You have taken in a lot of information, much of which can be reorganized to help you understand your markets a little better. It will take a fair amount of time and mental energy, but it will be worth it.
● Finances: When it comes to financial risks, you can't back away fast enough. The same goes for social situations. In fact, you're better off in a cozy little bubble than you are going out and about today. Consider it a spa day and cut yourself off from contact with others.
● Love: Caution: A little moodiness may be coming your way. Ward off the downswings by pampering yourself. A nice dinner out may be in order or nesting with your slippers and a silly movie.
● General: If anyone loves the new, different and unusual in life -- and that applies to people, places and things (as long as they're interesting, and, more importantly, fun) -- it's you. You're famous for it. Well, the heavens have decided to give you all that and more now, so get ready. Some wonderful diversions are on the way. One of those detours may even arrive in human form -- the kind that's not too hard on the eyes.
Gemini (5/21 to 6/21)
● Work: It's likely that you will have some broad concerns about the state of your business when you come in to work, but the specifics of dealing with customers or projects will whittle them down to nothing.
● Finances: There can be too much of a good thing in your day. From the financial to the social, you should be wary of extremes. If you and the people you are in relationships with are coming at things as partners, then no one will feel the need to prove how great things are going. You should already know.
● Love: The dual nature of things, especially in the romantic arena, is never a surprise to you -- but even you may get a little overwhelmed by it now. Stop trying desperately to come to conclusions and just absorb it all.
● General: The heavens have seen fit to get you intimately connected with someone who'll be willing to let their hair down, unafraid to express their innermost feelings and absolutely eager to partner up. If you're already attached to them, it's time to get even closer. If not, don't you dare cancel that date, even if it's a blind date. This could actually be the real thing.
Cancer (6/22 to 7/22)
● Work: You've got to take a little extra care with your negotiations just now -- not that you usually slack off. There are some small details that might slip past your notice, but that will definitely be worth tracking down.
● Finances: Some things that get torn just can't be mended. Your energy flow is one of them. No matter how hard you try to convince yourself otherwise, you're not moving forward anymore. Don't bother with trying to patch things back together. It's time to start on a completely new course.
● Love: Follow your intuition when it comes to the motivations of others. What they say and what they really intend may not match up, but you're fully capable of seeing through it if you stay aware.
● General: You're passionate and always game for a new experience -- and that means that keeping secrets can be a bit of a challenge for you. Not the secrets of others, mind you (those are safe forever). It's your own that give you problems, possibly due to the fact that you do so love drama -- okay, and even melodrama. So when you say something that isn't in the Miss Manners book of etiquette, ignore their eyebrows. Or, better yet, wink and move on.
Leo (7/23 to 8/22)
● Work: It's a great time to pause and reconsider current strategic thinking. New patterns are forming around you, and you may be able to react swiftly and profitably if you're unburdened of old business.
● Finances: You might not have the same limitless supply of energy that you had when you were young, but you have acquired many other things to take its place. Your sharp tongue, for one. You won't mince words today when you read the numbers and don't like what you see. You know just how to make others spring to action.
● Love: Prepare to go from a mode of pure fun to a deeper (and perhaps far more intriguing) place. Share your feelings and let others help you look beneath the surface for important clues and insight.
● General: You're still worried about work -- but you really don't need to be, especially if it's that issue you know you really should have let go of several days (and maybe even weeks) ago. When you're feeling obsessed, however, there's really no talking to you, and no way to distract you. Remember, though, that getting too involved in anything never works out favorably. Go to a movie, call a friend or take up a new hobby. Just keep your mind busy.
Virgo (8/23 to 9/22)
● Work: You've got plenty to say, and almost too many people to contact in just one day. As tempting as it will be, try to avoid sending mass emails or calling meetings that should be done one-on-one.
● Finances: Instead of forcing yourself to accomplish tasks on your list, try to face the day with some joy and enthusiasm. They are your responsibilities, yes, and you won't be let off the hook for them, but that doesn't mean they have to be all drudgery. You can accomplish much more with a good attitude than you can through self-flagellation.
● Love: Don't let a minor setback dishearten you; just reconsider your expectations. Sometimes a little disappointment can be a catalyst in understanding a situation in a far better way.
● General: It's time for some lovely surprises of a completely, totally romantic nature. Putting up with all this attention, of course, will be just awful for you, but do try to force yourself to bear the pressure. You can handle it. It's your job and you've learned it well. Make sure you don't leave the house unkempt -- you never know who's watching and waiting.
Libra (9/23 to 10/23)
● Work: It's time to make a choice. You may need to pick between candidates or just colors of paint, but there's no more time left for pondering. Even if you have to flip a coin, go for it immediately.
● Finances: You've been tossing ideas out to the universe and you're starting to get a few tiny nibbles. You don't need to be told that means a lot in this economy. That kind of good response is an omen of bigger things to come. Consider hanging in there to be your daily project.
● Love: Acquiring admirers is fine, as long as you're not leading anyone on. Make sure everyone knows what the score is, and keep it all in balance.
● General: Ready to help a friend reveal a surprise? Bet you are. You've known this was coming for ages, and even though no one else has officially been told just yet, you know they're guessing, and you're feeling more than just a tad smug and happy about it all, too. Just be sure to let the actual source of the message deliver the happy news -- it's only fair. You can still have your share of congratulatory hugs.
Scorpio (10/24 to 11/21)
● Work: Life hasn't been kind to you and your team lately, but things are just about to swing back into your favor. Your persistence and patience will make the difference between adequacy and success.
● Finances: Everything you do in life has effects you just can't keep track of. They ripple further and further away from you until you can't see them anymore even if you tried. Keep that in mind when you do something that goes against your philosophy of living. You could be setting yourself up for a personal tsunami.
● Love: If a decision's been troubling you, it comes to you in a flash; if you've been feeling less than social, suddenly you're raring to go. You're entering a period of high magnetism, so make the most of it.
● General: Just about everything that comes out of your mouth is blunt, incredibly honest, and oh, so surprising. It's never much of a shock to those who know and love you. They're used to it, and they adore you for it. For those who aren't quite so familiar with you and your startling verbal style, your tactics today could come as something of a shock. Do try to be gentle.
Sagittarius (11/22 to 12/21)
● Work: Inspiration strikes you a little more often than most others, and right now you're about to get a double whammy. Don't flaunt it -- just get busy figuring out how to implement these great ideas.
● Finances: Like a windfall or an unexpected dividend, you get a surprise call from a friend. The good feelings it generates are worth a million bucks but you couldn't buy them for any amount of money. Do know that this unexpected bit of good fortune is a pay for a job well done, by you. Good work -- even if you can't put your finger on it.
● Love: You were feeling so clued into the big romantic picture, but now you're feeling a little moody and a lot slower. Take it easy and gather your thoughts -- there's no rush.
● General: When it comes to spending, you've been totally in control. At the moment, though, there's something you want, and you just can't stand to not having it. You want to go to the mall, and you want to bring along every single piece of plastic you have. Well, why not? If you can afford it, buy someone special something special while you're at it.
Capricorn (12/22 to 01/19)
● Work: Things are changing around your workplace, and you have most likely come into a new and more powerful position. You will need to think things through before moving any further.
● Finances: While you're being idealistic, you might as well make your goals as over the top as you can possibly imagine. Stacks of profit up to the sky is a perfect image to fit your optimistic mood. As long as you keep your feet on the ground and your nose to the grindstone, anything is possible.
● Love: It's time for a little introspection, and no, that doesn't mean analyzing your flaws. Celebrate what's best about you and enjoy some solo time. It's your life -- live it fully.
● General: You're due for romance. A whole lot of it. It might even be love. Of course, it's up to you whether this encounter will last forever and a day or just for a day. If you find yourself thinking about forever, remember your former motto, for which you're famous: 'freedom at all costs.' Convincing the admirer in question that you're thinking about the long haul may be tricky, but anyone as intelligent, unusual and interesting as you are is worth the effort.
Aquarius (1/20 to 2/18)
● Work: You can see your job as it relates to the larger picture, perhaps as wide as the community as a whole or even the world. It's a good time to rethink your most basic assumptions.
● Finances: Once you find the tiniest of openings, the door springs wide before you. Okay, maybe 'springs' is an optimistic word, but you're definitely seeing new openings where before all you saw was a brick wall. Keep looking for that glint of sunlight. It signals the chink you have been waiting for.
● Love: Your emotions are running deep now, and your instinct is to comb through them and try to understand each and every one. Make time to be with people, though, for your own sanity.
● General: The tricky part of the juicy secret that's about to be whispered into your ear is that you may need to keep it that way for at least a few more weeks -- and as wonderful as you'll be feeling once you've heard it, that may not be easy. Still, though -- think of how wonderful you'll feel about letting the cat out of the bag when you finally do (and of how smug you'll feel). You're grinning already, aren't you?
Pisces (2/19 to 3/20)
● Work: You've got a little bit of the dark side in you, but right now it's almost totally overwhelmed by sweetness and light. It will be hard to make tough choices, so hang on for a few days.
● Finances: Luck can only do so much for you. You need to pay attention to the little ways you can and should be helping yourself. That might mean doing what someone in a position of authority tells you to do, no questions asked. Trust that they know as much as they pretend to.
● Love: Your mind's on your money, and in a larger sense on what others owe you. These kinds of computations rarely work in the realm of romance, so forgive those old debts of the heart.