● General: Before you start any project today, make sure you have a plan! Even if you're doing something you've done two dozen times before, you still need an organized way to go about things. Get too cocky about this project, and you'll get nowhere fast. Too many details have lives of their own and if you don't watch them carefully, they'll take you in all the wrong directions. Timing may be an obstacle to overcome, so use some creative tactics to keep things flowing smoothly.
Aries (3/21 to 4/19)
● Work: The past has some important clues to the future. Even though the pace of work isn't satisfying for you, take advantage of the slowdown to pore over financial records.
● Finances: Someone is slowly sucking the life out of you. If they were making off with your possessions, would you be more outraged? You need to put a stop to their drain on your life, whether it's spiritual, psychological or financial. You don't have to cause a scene. Be agreeable and charming, but use your wooden stake to kill the vampire.
● Love: Others might expect romance to be handed to them on a silver platter, but you know that you get out of it what you put in. The good news is, some of your hard work and niceness could really pay off now.
● General: There's an intense topsy-turvy energy invading people today, especially family members. The children are showing a surprising amount of maturity about things, while the adults are getting all moody. Just because they aren't getting what they want, they feel they have the right to groan and moan about it. This role reversal will create lots of amusing conversation. Meanwhile, the good-natured teasing will not trigger any outbursts, oddly enough.
Taurus (4/20 to 5/20)
● Work: Any face-to-face work will go smoothly. You're in touch with a deep well of good feeling, and you'll be able to share the love with customers if you're facing them.
● Finances: Would you go on a date feeling hopeful or already defeated? Of course, you would go with a spring in your step. That's exactly the way you should be approaching your finances. A little bit of flattery and sex appeal goes a long way toward boosting your chances in life. It's time to give your attitude about money a makeover.
● Love: If you've got a romantic prospect -- or plural romantic prospects -- you can expect the pace to pick up in an exciting way right about now. If you don't, well, don't be surprised if an admirer (or admirers!) surface.
● General: You're not going to be up for helping out other people today. It's not a selfishness thing; it's just that you are too busy and won't have enough time. There are real limitations on your resources right now, so don't take on anything new -- you will definitely regret it, probably before the end of the day. Stick to your guns and avoid associating with people who always seem to need your help. Let them figure out their own answers on their own time.
Gemini (5/21 to 6/21)
● Work: Today you may run into obstacles right out of the gate, but don't keep slamming into barriers because you have no other options. Take a few minutes to assess the situation and you'll soon find the right path.
● Finances: To say you have a busybody looking over your shoulder is an understatement. Protect your financial information as if it were your most valuable asset. It might not be identity theft they are after, but the damage they want to inflict is just as bad. You can't be too tight lipped today.
● Love: Obstacles that might stop a lesser love-seeker in their tracks are no match for your perseverance -- and quick thinking, and ability to see the humor in it all. Keep on keepin' on, baby.
● General: Your inbox is filled with status updates from your favorite social networking sites. You might wonder if your pals and associates know something you don't know or if you're missing out on something. But you're in the right place now, so be content to stay on your path. On the domestic front, your life might not be exciting, but it's stable and it's better than it has been in a long while. Let everyone else keep searching for their happiness. You've already found yours.
Cancer (6/22 to 7/22)
● Work: You'll be able to make the right impression on anyone you meet and build lasting connections. Schmoozing and networking are the perfect activities for you right now.
● Finances: When it comes to protecting your territory or your place in it, drastic measures are all that will work. That means you get to expose your wild side for a change. Being tame just means letting someone walk all over you, and neither you nor your wallet can afford that right now.
● Love: If your social calendar's not already full to the brim, fit in a few more events, rendezvous and soirees. You've got charm to spare, and it'd be a shame to waste it on just one party or date.
● General: You still have to get a few things out of your system before you can clear your mind and open up your heart to someone else, so romance needs to take a backseat until then. It might seem ridiculous to reject someone's invitation, but if they really want to get to know you, they'll still be interested when you're ready to give them all the energy and attention they deserve. You can't get involved unless you're available in every sense of the word.
Leo (7/23 to 8/22)
● Work: Do you move things forward or hold them back? Answer quickly! Your reputation is stake. Plus, you have no other option than to let yourself get swept up in the momentum.
● Finances: When someone gets you to open up about your inner hopes and desires, you can rest assured they plan to use it against you sometime down the road. Extortion is too strong a word, but you'll know you're not around a real friend when all they do is listen and not contribute. They're waiting for your hidden gems.
● Love: Save your power plays for the world of work, where they're likely to have the kind of impact you'd like. Forcing someone's hand or making a big, bold move in romance now could have completely unexpected results.
● General: Expressing your ideas is necessary to evolve into the person you want to be. Before the sun sets, you need to share your feelings with a close partner or friend -- no matter what they are. Utilize your personality and express yourself in the best way you know how today. Singing, dancing, cooking or even just joking around are all great ways to display how you're feeling. If you keep your emotions inside or mask them, you'll be wasting your time.
Virgo (8/23 to 9/22)
● Work: Your networking power is unstoppable. It's a good time to initiate business trips, especially if the goal is to cement working relationships or engage in strategic brainstorming.
● Finances: Whether you have a good or a bad day is unfortunately out of your hands. But how you respond to the events on the horizon makes a big difference in your future. Do your best to keep yourself positive even if things look dire. Your bottom line will eventually thank you for it.
● Love: Your willingness to go beyond the surface takes you to deeper places than most typically venture. A little soul-searching, whether solo or with a friend or a crush, moves you forward in a meaningful way.
● General: Socializing over food is a great way to catch up with friends -- and you know you have at least one friend you need to make time for! Pick an old favorite or a new spot you want to try, and invite this person to join you. When you're chatting over a great meal, you're feeding your soul as you feed your belly! And dining out doesn't need to be a big expense. Even if you just grab a sandwich somewhere, you're sure to have a great time reconnecting and building your relationship.
Libra (9/23 to 10/23)
● Work: Team-building and morale should be at the top of your agenda; if for some reason that's taken care of or a moot point, then turn your attention to charming new clients.
● Finances: Someone in your inner circle can be very, very good but also horrid. Unfortunately, you experience their horrid side today, and it costs you a pretty penny. You'll think twice before volunteering to try out anything new with this particular person. The lesson is priceless.
● Love: You know what they say: If you love something, set it free... And right now, if you like someone, let them be -- who they are, on their own terms. This is the way to find out whether it's a real match.
● General: Today you might be forced to join a meeting or group event against your will -- but if you want to get out of it, you will have to use your imagination and come up with a good excuse. The people who requested your presence are powerful, and they're not going to accept a 'no thanks' from you. It's wiser to attend this event and make the best of it. These influencers may know more about things than you do, so trust them one more time.
Scorpio (10/24 to 11/21)
● Work: You need to work on one relationship in particular. If it's not obvious, think about your interpersonal anxieties. If you avoid that one person day in and day out, the answer is crystal clear.
● Finances: You usually don't worry about silly little things like the small print when it's someone else's money on the line, but today you go so far as to take out your reading glasses. You'll be glad you did, too, because the person paying is not what they seem. Be as careful as you would be in any business situation.
● Love: Beware of getting overly attached to or invested in a romantic prospect at this juncture. Your wishful thinking can easily begin to overshadow what's really occurring. Time for a reality check!
● General: There is a strong sense of camaraderie between you and your coworkers right now, in part because the trials you've been sharing in the workplace have brought out the best in everyone. There is a real feeling of solidarity taking over, which could be a powerful tool for change -- if that's what you all agree you want. You and your people can make a significant impact because there is a real strength in numbers. Just be careful that you don't get too caught up in the power rush.
Sagittarius (11/22 to 12/21)
● Work: Small gestures will go a long way toward getting you in with the right people. It's a good day to beef up your connections with co-workers and clients.
● Finances: There's no point in thinking deeply about a bad debt, a bad person or a bad situation. Some things just can't be unraveled. What would life be like anyway if it were all good? The particular person or situation you are philosophizing is just a fact of life. No more, no less.
● Love: For a big-picture person, you're unusually attuned to the details now -- giving you a different but equally valid perspective when assessing romantic potential. Let the little things speak of the bigger ones.
● General: If you can, try to spend some time with children today. You need a dose of their irreverent energy to perk up your outlook on life. If you only interact with adults all day long, you probably feel like you're stuck in a rut. Insert yourself in an environment where everyone is only thinking about having fun -- not doing what is acceptable, what is polite, or what is mature. You can go back to being a grown-up some other day.
Capricorn (12/22 to 01/19)
● Work: Your efforts should create some good buzz and earn you some well-deserved props, so take a risk. Creative work will be easy to generate and get approval for now.
● Finances: Don't waste your time making chit chat. Why be polite to someone who would rob you blind if given half a chance? They probably already have one hand in your pocket while you're both busy yakking away. Stay on topic before turning on your heels.
● Love: Yes, you're ambitious, but what about your ambitions in the realm of romance? Time to get on it -- and luckily, this kind of project is the most fun of all. Schedule in meeting new people and general party time.
● General: A small change you made in your lifestyle a while ago is panning out -- your life is improving in major ways, and it's only going to get better over the course of today. It looks as if you can finally let someone else worry about things while you just kick back and enjoy where you are right now. You did the work and now you can reap the rewards. You've done an excellent job of achieving balance in your life, so enjoy the harmony.
Aquarius (1/20 to 2/18)
● Work: Work some synergy between the old guard and new blood. Even if bosses or lifers are seemingly stuck in old patterns, for now, they're actually worth listening to.
● Finances: No one can stop you from having a good day but you, and there are those out there who are trying. Romance makes even the evil wretches smell like roses to you. That just makes them even madder, but no matter how much money they put into dousing you with cold water, nothing can put out your spark without your permission.
● Love: Yikes -- it's the ghost of relationships past, and it seems totally out of season. Don't just hope it'll go away; give things some thought and handle them accordingly, so you can get back to the present -- and future.
● General: You can't be afraid of the feelings that are growing inside of you about someone. This is a new type of experience for you, so it is natural to feel some anxiety. But this is all good! Just give yourself the time you think you will need to process what is going on in your life, and things will turn out as well. It's important to have honest communication -- so state what you want clearly, and do not blur your message with too much hemming or hawing.
Pisces (2/19 to 3/20)
● Work: Your words won't fail you even once. Client relations will go exceptionally well for you, as will any activity that involves convincing others that you're all that.
● Finances: Your illusions are shattered and what's left before you is not a pretty sight. How could you have been so easily fooled? Staying busy to avoid answering that question is your first impulse, but it isn't your most valuable activity right now. Looking into how you participated in the grand illusion is much more worthwhile than fleeing the scene.
● Love: With your usual high level of romantic intelligence boosted by the stars, you're pretty much a genius now when it comes to matters of the heart. Solve problems, create possibilities and win hearts.