● General: You're going to have an enthusiastic fan today, and he or she will be singing your praises to anyone who will listen -- try not to blush too much! This wave of adulation might make you feel embarrassed at first, but as the day wears on and you take bow after bow, you'll start to enjoy the sensation of being recognized for your work -- and it will feel good. This is a boost to your ego, which means it's a good time to initiate new projects. You're unstoppable.
Aries (3/21 to 4/19)
● Work: It's not your problem if coworkers fall behind. Progress is yours, so don't feel guilty if you want to move forward. Get ahead of the game and let others catch up with you.
● Finances: You like to keep to yourself when things go wrong. That makes perfect sense. But being introverted won't really help your emotions, much less your bank account. Get right back into the mix, and not slowly, either. It's the only way to renew your motivation.
● Love: There's a challenge coming your way in the love department, and knowing you, you're looking for a proactive way to handle it. But the stars say that simply putting the other person first yields best results now.
● General: Today you may find yourself talking to someone you'd never think of talking to before. And to no one's surprise, you will end up enjoying the experience immensely. Your curiosity is piqued by this person, who sees life differently than you do. This is your chance to learn something, regardless of whether they are from a different culture, background, or economic group. They can teach you things you never knew about the world -- and about yourself, even.
Taurus (4/20 to 5/20)
● Work: Make sure others are on board and ready to provide backup, especially if this proposal has budgetary implications. It's fine to experiment, but don't go too far off the beaten path without prior approval.
● Finances: Life can feel like an odd dream, where you're passionate about all the wrong things and swimming through a sea of moody souls. And that's just your waking life. The off-kilter vibe affects you deeply; don't be surprised if you find that your dreams mirror your day.
● Love: The kind of fun energy you've got going now makes even the same old stuff newly amusing. Maybe it's the fact that everyone's returning your smile -- and that you're meeting new people wherever you go.
● General: Today's going to be an easy day -- definitely something along the lines of falling off a log. So if you want, feel free to put your overworked brain on auto-pilot -- especially when it comes to the tasks you perform every day. You've impressed everyone you need to impress, for now, so don't worry about your reputation. Today is all about the simple route and the ease of knowing exactly how to do everything you need to do. This effortless energy will keep you smiling all day.
Gemini (5/21 to 6/21)
● Work: If warring managers are pulling you in different directions, you may have to forge your own path on this one. Come up with a winning strategy and they'll both step aside and let you lead.
● Finances: Slow down and take a deep breath. Getting excited about imaginary profits won't make them magically appear. It's time to do a bit more calculating. The numbers might not say what you want them to, but that is no reason to ignore them for the drama.
● Love: A busy day taking care of errands gives you a feeling of accomplishment -- and puts you in the mood to have some fun tonight. Check a couple things off your list and then plan to blow off some steam.
● General: No one is ever going to walk up to you and ask for your ideas today. If you want to put your thoughts in motion, you have to step in and start the discussion. Frame it in a way that's favorable to your ideas. What you say today will be heard and taken seriously, so have faith. Be bold and insert yourself into situations that seem like they can be advantageous to you. It's okay to be calculating from time to time. Be more active in pushing your agenda.
Cancer (6/22 to 7/22)
● Work: Your logic is impeccable, but it may not be enough to prevent annoying delays in the implementation of a new policy or procedure. Don't let a Johnny-come-lately buck the system.
● Finances: If being indecisive is uncomfortable for you, then just imagine the upheaval that the wrong decision could bring. Your indecision is telling you something important. Don't involve your money in anything that makes you wonder if you're doing the right thing. You most likely are not.
● Love: You're a master planner now, so why not be the social director for your crowd? Take 'em where the fun is -- and where the singletons among you are most likely to meet interesting new people.
● General: Don't care what others think about you. Yes, your reputation is important. But when you stop yourself from saying something you feel or doing something you want because you're worried about how it will look, you've gone too far. The stress caused by trying to dress the right way, say the right thing and be the right kind of person takes too much energy out of you. To start feeling good, you need to forget the useless quest for perfection -- now.
Leo (7/23 to 8/22)
● Work: When you say you'll deliver, you deliver. That's why you'll stake your reputation on just about anything. Even when you don't spell out all the details, clients and coworkers know they can count on your word.
● Finances: Sometimes you're in hunter-gatherer mode and other times you just want to stay inside and take care of your family. Let someone else worry about bringing home the money today. You're too busy nurturing your loved ones to think about such a thing.
● Love: You're all about getting organized during the day, checking things off your 'to-do' list. If the stars have their say, though, tonight will be full of distinctly different, messier, more interesting and more delicious stuff.
● General: Take a look at your closet today and count how many things are in there that you never wear. Chances are, no matter how high the number is, every single one of those forgotten items was an impulse buy -- wasn't it? Today, remember those neglected outfits when you see something you think you must have. Think about all the money you could have now if you had just resisted that compulsion. Don't spend money on something you don't need.
Virgo (8/23 to 9/22)
● Work: Bring a trusted colleague into the fold, especially if you're feeling indecisive about a career move. This is one time when two heads are better than one. They may have been through a similar situation.
● Finances: It doesn't phase you when others tell you you're being unrealistic. Your emotions, not the opinions of others, are driving your gravy train. If they don't believe you when you say how sure you are of being on the express, that's their own folly.
● Love: The stars are sending fabulous energy your way during the day, so if you've got a date tonight, move it to an afternoon picnic or outing to the park. Tonight you can expect to have difficulty making up your mind.
● General: Beware of people who are being too nice to you today -- they may have an ulterior motive for charming you to their side. Getting attention from others is always flattering, but you can't take the compliment without any scrutiny. Take note of their position and what they could gain from having you in their corner. It's not fun to think that a person could be playing you, but you'd be silly not to consider it as a possibility. Protect yourself always.
Libra (9/23 to 10/23)
● Work: You're winning converts and vanquishing competitors with ease. Suddenly, victory seems so simple. This may be the beginning of a whole new way of doing things around here.
● Finances: You need to make some serious changes in your life, but money is only the easy part. Start there and work your way to deeper issues later. Cutting your spending and sticking to a budget will make you feel confident and competent to tackle your other problems.
● Love: Talk about a heat wave! You're burning hot now, igniting admiration and inflaming ardor wherever you go, no matter what the temperature. Look for the best candidates to fan those flames.
● General: Your brain is extremely active right now, and it's urging you to do lots of things in a little amount of time. This frantic energy is exhilarating but also limiting -- you will have little patience for the people in your life who can't maintain your pace. This is a mistake. If they cannot keep up with you, go ahead and move forward on your plans. They're not holding you back -- just don't forget about them.
Scorpio (10/24 to 11/21)
● Work: There's no reason to speak up in a meeting if you don't have anything to say, so think before you offer an ill-considered idea or proposal. Let other, more seasoned veterans do the talking.
● Finances: In your inner visions of success, people are always drawn to you and your money. But is that really what you want for yourself? You'd only be attracting the worst kind of people. Work on separating your desire for wealth from your desire for admiration. You'll be richer for it.
● Love: Why not let that secret be known? Even if you're just discussing it with a close, trustworthy friend, not shouting it from the rooftops, you'll likely feel better about it -- and you'll be able to move brilliantly forward.
● General: There is nothing wrong with a flirtatious encounter with a stranger today -- in fact, it might give your ego the boost that it's been thirsting for. As long as you don't promise anything or get too explicit about your implications, you are safe to flatter and charm anyone who strikes your fancy. Your sense of humor is your biggest asset, so lead with a funny anecdote and join in when the laughter starts flowing.
Sagittarius (11/22 to 12/21)
● Work: A low profile works to your advantage now -- after all, no one likes a braggart. Even though you can't help that others are jealous of your success, you can be humble about your accomplishments.
● Finances: When you're too moody to get a move on, let your daydreams motivate you. Imagine wild success and all that goes with it. That will be the shot in the arm you need to keep on going, however, slow reaching your goal may really be.
● Love: Plan some solo activities for the daytime -- if you're around others, you may just feel like they're cramping your style. Tonight, however, you can be comfortably ensconced at the center of an admiring crowd.
● General: You're getting closer on a personal level with an authority figure at work, but being more social with this person doesn't mean that you're going to be getting any special treatment. But this is a good thing. It would be insulting if they started treating you differently anyway, wouldn't it? Not to mention the fact that it could negatively affect your reputation. Plus, you need to be rewarded for the value you bring to the job, not how fun you are to hang out with.
Capricorn (12/22 to 01/19)
● Work: This isn't a power struggle, so take criticisms to heart, but don't take them personally. In fact, if you listen closely, you may turn a colleague's critique into your own bright and innovative proposal.
● Finances: It's impossible to get a detached view of friends and family, but you should be able to be objective when it comes to how they impact your budget. Organize all the details and then be prepared to spell it out for them. Remember, you're ultimately in charge of how much you spend and on whom.
● Love: You can certainly get a lot done during the day -- it is up to you whether that's chores and errands, or something more fun and flirty. Tonight you may encounter someone challenging -- will they get your goat?
● General: Being polite and having good manners is important, but if someone is rude to you, you certainly don't owe them any courtesies. If someone pushes your buttons, then let them have it. Celebrate your obnoxious side today and use your creativity to craft an insult that will really get your point across. You aren't someone who can sit quietly while someone disrespects you or a loved one, so why act like you are? Conveying truth in you actions is never a mistake.
Aquarius (1/20 to 2/18)
● Work: Don't reject any offers now -- you never know when they might come in handy. Besides, allies may be found in surprising corners. If you're going to implement any meaningful changes, you're going to need a partner.
● Finances: So far you've managed to float along rather well but now you're beginning to feel the pricks of ambition. You want more, and you want to earn it. There's nothing quite like the feelings that come with advancement due to a job well done. Enjoy the motivation.
● Love: Feeling secure in yourself means you can meet other people where they stand while trying on their perspective and creating new ideas together. The stars say you can reach this place now.
● General: This is a great day for starting projects that involve improvements around your house. Even if you don't have the greatest handyman skills, you do have tons of elbow grease. So stick with what you know you can do, and do it. Paint a room. Fix a leaky faucet. Clean out a closet. Then make arrangements for a professional to come in and take care of the rest. You run the risk of making a bad situation worse if you attempt something beyond your level of expertise.
Pisces (2/19 to 3/20)
● Work: If a supervisor is lurking around you today, don't sweat it: turn the attention to your advantage. Prove that you don't bend under pressure and they'll be more likely to trust your instincts in the future.
● Finances: You're not experiencing anything resembling upheaval, but you have some vague and fuzzy feelings that something is not right in your financial world. It shouldn't take the distant rumblings of volcanoes to jolt you to action. Start looking into the little tremors you are experiencing.
● Love: Your helpfulness is much appreciated now, whether you're offering to babysit for a couple of married friends or finessing introductions of the perfect two people. This kind of stuff comes back around!