● General: Your life is fluid and always changing -- now more so than ever before. Things keep shifting, and these alterations might require some painful or at least slightly uncomfortable adjustments on your part. You might even have to postpone some big travel plans you were looking forward to. The good news is that any changes you make don't have to be permanent, so don't worry about it. You're flexible and smart enough to know how to do what it takes.
Aries (3/21 to 4/19)
● Work: It might not be the best time to ask for a raise, but it's definitely a good time to start making the case that you're worth more. Compensation is on your mind, and rightly so.
● Finances: Sometimes there's just nothing you can do to avoid an argument. When cash is involved, people are going to blow their tops today. Your best strategy is to keep all conversations about money short and sweet. Otherwise, you'll simply be throwing gas on an already amply fed fire.
● Love: Having a long heart-to-heart with someone is great, but right now the stars say that skipping around from topic to topic is too. Be funny and throw in some sweet teasing to boot.
● General: A new hot romance could be brewing in your life -- but keep in mind that romance comes in all forms and isn't always necessarily about sex appeal and sizzle. Your sense of appreciation for beautiful things is heightened, so you should reward it. Buy a new album, visit an art museum or gallery, or take a nice long walk through a beautiful park. Quiet moments will bring you much more joy today than noisy ones, so feel free to seek time alone. Socializing will leave you feeling unenlightened.
Taurus (4/20 to 5/20)
● Work: Your loyalties might be tested, especially if you work in a creative industry. Either way, you'll have the luxury of taking the route that works best for you.
● Finances: You're usually quite decisive, but today you can't make up your mind about anything that has a price tag. Any negotiating you attempt will just be a waste of time because you'll be writing and rewriting the contract until the cows come home. You aren't really stringing anyone along, though, because the only person really being led by the nose is you.
● Love: It's more about communication in the realm of romance now than it is about taking action. If you're getting something started, consider putting on the brakes while you clarify expectations just a wee bit.
● General: A strong connection between you and a surprising person today will grow today. They have made an observation about you, and once they share it with you, you'll wonder if they can read minds. You two have lots in common, and it would be great for you to explore that connection more today. New relationships don't have to turn into big commitments, so don't worry if you don't have the energy or time to maintain it. Just have a good time together.
Gemini (5/21 to 6/21)
● Work: Gaps in your knowledge should be seen as opportunities rather than weaknesses. So it's imperative that you be forthright about what you know and don't know.
● Finances: Edging higher is not really the kind of movement you have in mind. You want something swift and noticeable to put your mind at ease. If that's what you're counting on, then it won't exactly be a great day. Consider lowering your expectations for the next twenty four hours.
● Love: Your weekend starts now, so shine up your dancing shoes and prepare for your personal party. If you can cancel your morning obligations tomorrow, you'd be wise to do so -- it could be a big, fun night!
● General: It's time to get back in touch with a ton of friendly acquaintances you want to be closer to. Getting everyone you like in a room together will help foster new friendships and strengthen your own relationship with them -- why not throw a dinner party? Folks will always come and go, so you need to show those who are still sticking around just how much you enjoy their company.
Cancer (6/22 to 7/22)
● Work: It's a good time to delegate and assign responsibilities -- people are definitely willing to hear you out. You should be checking in with all the different projects you've left alone for a while.
● Finances: Making money used to be an exciting challenge, even fun. But now it's just one more annoying project that leaves you irritated more often than not. You're not alone in your bad attitude, but that doesn't mean you should continue indulging it. Ignore your inner grumbling and remind yourself what the point of it all really is.
● Love: If you're feeling a little restless or irritable, maybe it's because that shell of yours is confining you. Bust out of it by doing something uncharacteristic -- talk to strangers, laugh too loudly and generally cut loose.
● General: You've done something worth noting, and you need to let the people who love you know about it -- pronto! Why hide your accomplishments from those who will revel in your success? A short email to share the news will suffice -- you don't have to buy an ad in the paper or hire a skywriter. But you do have to toot your own horn. And don't worry about others thinking that you're getting a big ego. They love you and want to pat you on the back!
Leo (7/23 to 8/22)
● Work: Housecleaning is good for you right now, so get to work closing out old projects and clearing up space for the next new wave of business to come flying in.
● Finances: Life is no longer one big party. That point has been driven home to you long ago. But you do get to socialize with your friends every once in a while, or at least you should anyway. Lighten up long enough to enjoy yourself. Your bills can wait.
● Love: If you've got a love life problem to solve or just a hope you're hoping, convene your team of experts to figure it out. That's right -- your friends. Between them and you, you'll come up with a bright idea and have a good laugh.
● General: Local news isn't terribly interesting to you right now -- after all, knowing what is going on in your own backyard isn't nearly as fascinating as finding out what's up in faraway places with strange-sounding names. Fuel this geographical curiosity by learning more about a foreign spot you're thinking of visiting some day. A novel set in this exotic locale will capture your imagination and give you ideas about what to do when you eventually pay a visit.
Virgo (8/23 to 9/22)
● Work: Though you have some nagging big-picture questions, they're not getting in the way of your productivity -- your energy is up for any task right now.
● Finances: If the world of credit seems like a cold, uninviting place, it's like that for a reason. Make no mistake about it, you are being discouraged by the details if not the sheer logic. Unless you really need it, let yourself be given the cold shoulder. Your future self will thank you for today's sacrifices.
● Love: Attention to detail is all well and good, but if you're starting to obsess about something relatively minor in the love department, cut it out. Get a reality check -- and some distraction -- from a friend.
● General: Someone's magnetic charisma will grab your attention today -- you'll like what this person is saying, and it will inspire you to get more involved with helping other people. You are emerging from a self-reflective phase into one that helps you bring joy to the lives of others with your time and effort. Being connected to other people -- even strangers -- is important to you right now. Volunteering is a great option to explore.
Libra (9/23 to 10/23)
● Work: You can't figure out what's going on between you and your peers, but don't panic. Deep-seated issues are to blame. Try to move past them.
● Finances: Your attitude and your energy level and your intellect are all intricately entwined. Money is not actually the cause of your funk. You can think your way back to the bright side a lot more efficiently than you could spend your way there. Although it's more work, the effect is longer lasting.
● Love: Romance may or may not be burning hot at the moment, but your intellect's on fire. You'll especially enjoy sharing a brainy pursuit with somebody else -- chess or crossword puzzle, anyone?
● General: While today might not be an easy day for you, it will definitely be a productive one! You'll have the ability to focus on an important task with laser-beam precision, which will enable you to avoid any distractions. That means it's a fantastic day for any kind of competition, so don't shy away from a contest -- especially if it's a contest based on knowledge. If your foe is a friend this could cause friction, but it will be worth it.
Scorpio (10/24 to 11/21)
● Work: You can make it win-win situation if you're flexible and prepared to go well outside of the box: compromise is the word of the day.
● Finances: After a wake-up call like the one you've had, it's easy to vow you'll be careful from now on. But when it comes to money, the temptation is always there. Remind yourself over and over that the chances of huge risks paying off for you are slim to none. And don't focus exclusively on the slim part.
● Love: If you were involved in a game of poker, the stars would say to play your hand conservatively now. Bet low, don't bluff, save your bold moves for later. The same applies to romance at the moment.
● General: Although it's true that money can't buy happiness, it can buy you a sense of security. So you need to hold on to as much of it as you can if you want to maintain your happiness right now! Watch your wallet closely -- if it gets empty, you will get blue. Ask friends to help you refrain from overspending, and put some more effort into finding rebates, coupons, or special sales that will enable you to have your cake and eat it too. It is completely possible to do if you work at it.
Sagittarius (11/22 to 12/21)
● Work: You need to stick with the basics and finish up everything that's on deadline before the end of the day. In short, nothing fancy -- just the essentials.
● Finances: It's hard not to feel like a victim, but that is faulty thinking. You don't have to analyze things very deeply to see that you are not the center of the world, and certainly not the financial world, but sometimes you need a little reminder. You know in your heart that your financial future is ultimately not up to fate -- but you.
● Love: Sorting through all the talk to get to the heart of the matter takes a little extra attention and awareness now. Take into account where they're coming from, including nonverbal cues and other sources.
● General: Being faithful to someone is good -- blindly supporting them even when they are wrong is bad. You have to step back if someone you love is getting themselves involved in things that are unwise or illegal, or if they are saying things that you know are not true. You won't be abandoning them if you distance yourself from their antics; you'll be protecting yourself. And when push comes to shove, you have to put yourself first. If you endorse their behavior, you'll encourage them to do worse.
Capricorn (12/22 to 01/19)
● Work: You're at risk of overworking yourself, and today's a great day to take off if you have too much comp or vacation time accrued. Keep an eye on your stress meter.
● Finances: You're finally starting to see things in your mind's eye a bit more clearly. It felt like you were trying to think your way out of a sandstorm for a while there, or so it felt. Now that you have a bit of clarity, you can get to work making some sense of the mess. Find your allegorical broom and start sweeping.
● Love: Judging a book by its cover can lead to some pretty humorous situations at the moment -- for instance, that serious-looking nerd-hottie could be a total birdbrain. Have fun finding out!
● General: Your attention span is short today -- so don't be surprised if your mind wanders while you're in the middle of a conversation. You're going to be easily bored and distracted, which won't make you terribly popular with the long-winded folks who love to hear themselves talk. Well, look on the bright side -- at least these windbags will steer clear of you because they know you're not a good audience. This will leave you free to follow your whims wherever they take you.
Aquarius (1/20 to 2/18)
● Work: It's a weird day, but you're exactly the right person to deal with the strangeness. You'll feel like a superhero -- and might be treated like one -- when it's over.
● Finances: Creativity is a must in any field and you've lost that creative spark. You'd love to get it back, but you're going about it in all the wrong ways. The way to your heart is through your brain. Get your intellectual connections firing for a new way of finding the success you're seeking.
● Love: Let other people ask the same old questions and use the same old lines -- anyone who'll hold your interest will respond to your funny, unique approach to getting to know them and to life in general.
● General: One of your longest relationships is starting to veer off track -- but before you exert any energy trying to get it back to the where it was, stop and think. Relationships have life spans, and sometimes they just end because they have run their course. You have to be prepared to let go of this person -- let go of the illusion that you will be best friends forever. Switch your focus toward the people in your life with whom you have growing relationships.
Pisces (2/19 to 3/20)
● Work: Everyone should be lined up on the same side and agreeable to your aesthetic vision -- creative work will be surprisingly simple for you and your people.
● Finances: It feels as if the moment you move, you'll be pounced on. Being prey is a visceral feeling. You'd be better off coming clean and negotiating a payment plan that you are feeling like a frightened rabbit. Remind yourself you'd rather fight than flee or hide.
● Love: Things aren't especially tidy at the moment, and love, in particular, may be in a bit of a mess. Well, life's messy, and at least a mess is interesting. Do you really want to clean it up?