● General: It's a great day for productivity. You can accomplish an awful lot in a little bit of time if you get organized. First thing this morning, do a quick inventory of what you have and what you need -- that will enable you to focus on the most important tasks first. And if you decide to keep yourself busy with cleaning, laundry or other chores around the house, you'll get lots done and feel immensely proud of yourself for creating a positive environment in your household.
Aries (3/21 to 4/19)
● Work: Try to keep things at arm's length. Your emotions are closer to the surface than usual, and you might react more strongly than the situation warrants if you get in too deep.
● Finances: Convincing yourself you've had a good day takes more effort than it's worth. It's easier and smarter simply to write if off as a loss instead. In fact, your financial losses are a lot smaller than your emotional ones if that's any consolation to you. Work on licking your wounds.
● Love: If you've been in a phase of processing some emotions, look for your love life to shift now -- into serious high gear. You've been doing your part to get ready for romance, and you're undeniably hot. Look out, world!
● General: Sticking a toe in the water is a wise way to get familiar with a new concept, person or place -- just make sure you don't dive in head first as soon as the temperature feels right. A lot is at stake now, and you need to make sure you know how deep this water goes -- and if there are any sharks swimming around! Be thorough when you evaluate things today, from checking the temperature of your coffee to assessing a coworker to evaluating a new car you have your eye on.
Taurus (4/20 to 5/20)
● Work: People will be begging to be assigned to your team because you know how to liven up even the most routine tasks at work. Enjoy your popularity -- the higher-ups certainly are.
● Finances: You have a certain emotional attachment to your money that makes it hard to part with. That means you'll never go out on a limb for the chance to have any more than you already have. Overcoming that urge to hang onto it for dear life is your power struggle of the day.
● Love: Do a little romantic reach-out this morning, whether you're responding to someone who's contacted you (online or off) or contacting someone new yourself. Keep it casual, and at worst you could end up with a new friend.
● General: You can't be helping other people all the time! Today, it's time to help yourself. Add a few selfish acts into your good deeds and don't feel bad about it. Don't do anything too crazy -- just put yourself first a few times when you usually would not. This isn't an excuse to forget your manners -- you should still say 'please' and 'thank you' and be a nice person. But you deserve a day when you treat yourself more like the star you are. There's no harm in that.
Gemini (5/21 to 6/21)
● Work: Make a to-do list, then make a to-don't list. Everything you're doing that gets in the way of productivity goes there. Check in with it from time to time, and be honest about your progress.
● Finances: You have a lot of good ideas going to waste. They can't make you any money collecting dust in the corners of your mind. Get the ball rolling on even one of them and you'll see the benefit of action over inaction almost immediately. You can change your life forever if you want to.
● Love: Making a list of what you seek in a mate is instructive -- and with a friend, it's hilarious. Compare notes, visualize the future and give each other a reality check. Getting too specific cuts down on your options.
● General: Being diplomatic is nice and all, but you can't let it prevent you from pushing for what you want today -- take control. It's a good day to be assertive, and it's going to feel good to flex your muscles and stand firm for what you want. Not only will people be surprisingly receptive to your power play, they will probably cheer you on to take even more control of the situation! Folks need a leader right now, and you might be the perfect person for the job.
Cancer (6/22 to 7/22)
● Work: Impress your peers with your progress. You have more than enough energy to take on all the projects in front of you, even if just yesterday you had been on the verge of panic.
● Finances: You refuse to go back to your old, bargain-basement ways. Living in a dorm room style is simply out of the question. There are many ways to live in style on a low budget, so start getting educated about them. It's the best way to earn interest on what you already have.
● Love: Your personal energy is pretty much electric right now... so who do you want to electrify? Meeting some new romantic prospects, whether online or real-time, is bound to go great -- in fact, sparks may fly!
● General: After a rough defeat, it's perfectly understandable to spend a few days nursing your bruised ego -- but today, it's time to start shifting back into the swing of life. You have lots of great ideas to offer the group today, and people want to hear them. There is much more interest in what you have to say than may realize. You are missing an amazing opportunity by standing on the sidelines and watching others just because you're afraid they won't like what you have to say.
Leo (7/23 to 8/22)
● Work: Your gut is more sensitive than your brain right now, so trust it with your future. Listen to your deepest instincts before making the next big decision.
● Finances: You have the creativity of two but the confidence of maybe a third, and that's on a good day. Working on your inner self is your best bang for the buck any time, but especially now. Trust that you can do it. Polish your self-assurance until it positively shines. The money can't help but be attracted to it.
● Love: Making a sweet little overture is endorsed by the stars now. Don't get too worried about the results; it's the thought that counts, as well as the good energy you're sending out into the world.
● General: More than ever, your friends and family are providing you with the inspiration you need to keep yourself motivated and energized. Therefore, it's time you thanked them all for their support and devotion. Why not blend your gratitude with your notorious hospitality skills and throw a dinner party for everyone? Bring your two worlds together and watch all the people you love most in the world make each other laugh. It is high time everyone met each other and knew what you knew.
Virgo (8/23 to 9/22)
● Work: Your friends (especially, though not exclusively, women) have advice for you that will be extremely valuable. Seek them out if they don't offer it up.
● Finances: You're like a parent on an airplane who should put their own oxygen mask on first. You can only help others if you're around to do so, so be sure to take care of your own financial needs. There's no point in ruining a good thing for everybody involved by going under. Don't come close to risking it.
● Love: Your stellar powers of social organization might just fail you now, and you might throw up your hands and decide to nest for the rest of the week. But why not let someone else make the plans?
● General: The people you'll be working with today will be pretty aggressive, so if you are in a competition with them you'd better kick up your game a notch or two! Winning is suddenly lots more important for you than it's been in a long time, because your ego needs a victory or two to stay feeling good. You should even be prepared to sacrifice harmony to stay in the game, if that's what it takes. Now is the time to take things seriously and fight for what you want.
Libra (9/23 to 10/23)
● Work: Your feelings are too deeply entwined in your job for you to focus on anything else right now. Try to resolve them before the next big wave hits.
● Finances: You would never sit around wishing and hoping for something to do. You're active with your friends, and you should be active with your investments, too. Your money is just sitting there moping. Start looking into ways to jazz things up. Go ahead, get creative.
● Love: You may not have all the answers when it comes to your romantic situation, but your clear vision and kind heart make you the go-to person for love advice right now. Be ready with sage words and a sweet gesture.
● General: The smartest way to handle conflict today is to focus on the relationship behind it -- not on the issue itself. Approaching a difficult and deep conversation focused only on what you want to say or on what you want to achieve is far too shortsighted. You must keep in mind who you are talking to and what they mean to you. Respect the relationship above your own priorities -- when the issue is resolved, the two of you will be closer than ever.
Scorpio (10/24 to 11/21)
● Work: Instead of pushing paper, you'll do well to plan for the future. You're so full of energy that you'll be tempted to pour it all into work now, even if it's usually a day off for you.
● Finances: Something as abstract as a number shouldn't leave you stressed, but what it represents certainly can, and today it does. You're worried about the implications of your new budget, and it shows. Those who know you will do what they can to ease your mind but not your bottom line. That's solely up to you.
● Love: If things are flowing your way, don't take it for granted; work on your love karma to keep the flow going. Try some sincere, unexpected compliments, tiny thoughtful gifts or random smiles.
● General: Wherever your mood takes you today, you should follow it without asking any questions. Getting caught up in a routine can be comforting -- having things on your terms makes this crazy world feel a little bit more manageable. But eventually, a routine can come dangerously close to creating too much monotony in your life. Mix things up today and let your whims dictate what you do and how you do it. You're bound to discover something new about yourself in the process.
Sagittarius (11/22 to 12/21)
● Work: Your philosophy and your career may have diverged a bit, so perhaps you should try to reconcile them. Now is the best time to rethink your thinking.
● Finances: You deserve a break. If only the clouds would part and luck would smile down upon you in the form of, oh, say a nice vacation package with all expenses paid. Do your fantasy one better and imagine some upgrades. Sometimes it really does pay to dream big.
● Love: A recent question about your love life can be resolved now -- or maybe it just suddenly seems beside the point, as you're jumping into fun with abandon. Why not take a romantic risk?
● General: If you become too focused on one person, you'll be cutting yourself off from great opportunities. A variety of people can help you reach your next goal or realize your latest dream -- so why would you want to deal with only one? Plus, ignoring all of the other folks who could be influential in this situation might seem like an insult to them. Even if you are trying to get something romantic started, you can begin by winning over their friends.
Capricorn (12/22 to 01/19)
● Work: Turn on that smile and hit it. You may have a social obligation that you'd rather avoid, but look at it as a networking opportunity and you can't go wrong.
● Finances: There are no problems you can't solve, not even business problems. Money is the ultimate key to unlocking everything you need. Getting it is the only problem you'll have trouble with, but it's only temporary. It ultimately won't hold you back, especially once you learn to be as demanding as others are.
● Love: Admiring someone else's relationship and wanting to emulate it is only natural, but you should also keep in mind that the grass only looks incredibly green. Doubtless, they've got their troubles too.
● General: You can expect some vibrant personalities to come into your life today. These people should serve as an inspiration to you, because they took some risks and are reaping the benefits of them now -- so much so that you might be a bit jealous. Why not stop thinking that you can never do what they did and start thinking about taking a few more risks in life? Put yourself out there and be more daring. You don't have to step too far from your comfort zone to see progress.
Aquarius (1/20 to 2/18)
● Work: Your feelings are running hot and cold regarding recent job-related events, but don't let those moods interfere with the task at hand. Deal with them separately.
● Finances: You long for something extraordinary, but it's as if everything around you is fixed in stone, even your ideas about success. If the only thing exciting you can imagine happening is buying a winning lottery ticket, then you have no one but yourself to blame for your lack of success. Take your financial life into your own hands.
● Love: Handling those wild feelings may take the bravery of a lion-tamer, but getting your matters of the heart in order will allow you to see the situation in a more productive way. Then you can go back to roaring!
● General: One of your closest friends is suddenly turning into a different person -- their typical level-headed behavior is gone, and suddenly they're off being wild and wacky. Why they are acting this way is a total mystery to you, but it might have to stay that way. Ask all the questions you want, but if they don't want to answer to you, they don't have to. Respect their boundaries and give them some space for now. They will come to you if they need your help.
Pisces (2/19 to 3/20)
● Work: Find a way to get your face and business card out there for the people to take in. It might be your free time, but you're on fire with the schmoozing.
● Finances: It's hard to mind your own business, which in this case is a good thing. Your money is affected by the very people you're eavesdropping on. Their drama becomes your drama. Don't let your mind wander when you start hearing the news. You need to hear every last word to make the right financial decisions.
● Love: The morning hours are conducive to matters of the heart, so if you've got an email to return or a call to make, don't delay. By this afternoon, you're likely to be rather occupied with other, less romantic things.