● General: You're due for a big breakthrough today -- finally, you will get a chance to discard whatever has been holding you back. It's time to exercise your power and remind the world that you have a great vision and lots of value to add to any situation. Instead of letting other people dictate the plan, put your own spin on things and try something you've wanted to try for a while. This new phase of boldness will continue, so expect an increase in responsibilities.
Aries (3/21 to 4/19)
● Work: A little friendly competition is healthy. But don't let a rivalry take your focus off the common goal: seeing this project through to its conclusion. Remember, you're all in this together.
● Finances: With all the financial concerns that have been keeping you awake at night, you've completely missed what could become an important health concern if you don't start doing something about it soon. The solution could be as simple as getting more exercise if you start now. But like a bad debt, it will be much worse down the road if left as is.
● Love: Details, details. They're not the most exciting things in the world -- to you, anyway. But if you take the time to notice the details in the realm of romance now, you'll make a very interesting discovery.
● General: Even though you love them dearly, your family is not totally in sync with you right now. Do not be surprised if you have a hard time communicating with them. Saying what you truly want may feel difficult, but is that a difficulty you are imposing on yourself? Today, come clean with what you are thinking and just speak from the heart. You may be surprised at how warmly you are received. Expect the best, and you will get it.
Taurus (4/20 to 5/20)
● Work: Get the ball rolling. A struggle for power is threatening to tear your team apart. Whether these two need a stern talk or formal mediation, it's clear that something must be done.
● Finances: Seeing or hearing a thing of beauty can be just the healing experience you need, but participating is even better. You'll be well stocked with all the energy and enthusiasm you need to face the week after listing to a concert or creating some music, or something similar in the visual or culinary arts. Watch your finances blossom because of it.
● Love: It's a great day (and night) for you personally, with the emphasis on romance. If you've got a date, they're darn lucky -- if not, grab a friend, find something fun to do and talk to lots and lots of new people.
● General: When someone's behavior rubs you the wrong way today, the friction will be surprisingly stimulating! You're still in a great frame of mind for disagreements, so go with it. Get into a conversation someone who usually annoys you -- and then challenge them to change your mind. Put them to the test and see what they have to offer. So what if you make them squirm a little bit by calling their bluff? This day of fun conflict will keep you laughing and learning.
Gemini (5/21 to 6/21)
● Work: You're just trying to toss ideas around, but everyone is taking it so personally. There's a difference between arguing and debating, but some people don't seem to understand the distinction.
● Finances: You're fretting over bills when you should be socializing or relaxing. If you just can't keep your mind off of finances, then at least spend the time coming up with a plan of attack instead of simply stewing. Get out the calculator and start going over the details.
● Love: Correspondence of all kinds is favored at the moment, so if you've got an email flirtation going, you can really fire it up now. If you don't, maybe it's time to get one started with a certain someone.
● General: If things just aren't up to snuff, don't settle for less. Who cares if it saves money when it costs so much in terms of satisfaction? You know how to navigate your way through the bargain basement like a pro, because you know quality when you see it -- not because you're a cheapskate. So focus on what kind of value you can get out of things, not on how much you can get for your dollar. In the long run, you will save much more money with this philosophy.
Cancer (6/22 to 7/22)
● Work: Do you really want to say something you might regret? Your frustration may reach a dangerous level today, but before you mouth off, try to put things in perspective.
● Finances: You need to connect with your friends. Don't wait for them to contact you with a plan, either. It's a good day to be the social ringleader. If you're out of practice, then loosen up with a few phone calls. Remember that money doesn't have to be spent to have a good time.
● Love: It may not be a love-at-first-sight kind of day, but the plans you make are likely to go nicely -- and the new connections are likely to be fruitful in unexpected ways. Make an effort to be extra outgoing.
● General: Your artistic impulses are critical to the effectiveness of all your communication today, so let loose and think of unusual ways to get your message across. Inject some of your unique creativity with rhymes, poems or cool web links into emails and text messages. Plain words just won't get across your true meaning -- if you really want to get someone's attention, you need to add an artistic flair. And don't assume that a professional environment is an exception to this advice.
Leo (7/23 to 8/22)
● Work: Face it: You just can't get to everything today. Willpower will get you through. Don't let that huge pile of work discourage you from starting. Figure out what's really a priority, and tackle it head-on.
● Finances: Going over your budget and receipts is your weekly duty, and you do it religiously. That's the only way to keep on top of that spending demon -- you. Otherwise, your impulses will just get the best of you. Everyone knows that you are nothing if not impulsive.
● Love: Hmm -- maybe one of your romantic plans isn't working out quite as you'd expected. Time to reevaluate. Should you let it go? Could there be a friendship here? Make a choice instead of being ambivalent.
● General: Are you spending too much energy worrying about what you look like -- or not enough? Right now, your reputation might be your top concern, but you cannot do something just because it makes you look good or because it fulfills the goals of someone else. That's not genuine, and that's not very healthy. Ultimately, your reputation will suffer more in the long run if you succumb to peer pressure. No one can respect someone like that -- and that's not who you are.
Virgo (8/23 to 9/22)
● Work: A boss or coworker is breathing down your neck, and it's not making things any easier. All you need is a few minutes of privacy to finish this assignment, but you may have to insist on it.
● Finances: It's a good time to take a breath and start getting organized. You love the whirlwind lifestyle, but even you can't keep it up day in, day out. Your whole life will make more sense once you see it on paper. Your budget and daily planner are all you need to feel like you're curling up with a good book.
● Love: What are you waiting for? Cross the room (or cyberspace) and talk to that alluring person -- just a 'hi, how are you?' will do. Even if it doesn't lead to the love of your life, you'll get a sense of accomplishment.
● General: You've been holding back on saying what you really feel, and where has it gotten you? Take a chance today! Say what has been on your mind, no matter how much you fear that you'll stir up controversy. More people are going to agree with you than you think, and those who don't won't feel too strongly about it anyway. You should be a group leader more often, so stepping up and speaking your mind is a great way to show folks that you're ready to take the reins.
Libra (9/23 to 10/23)
● Work: Don't let all the attention go to your head; remember, being right is more important than being first. No matter what the question is, you're the one everyone turns to for the answer.
● Finances: It's a good time for listening to your friends talk about their private lives. You could hang out a shingle and get paid, but you'd just as soon do it for free. It's fine to let them unburden themselves as long as you don't end up feeling overwhelmed by the tales they tell. Treat your psyche as if it were your savings. It is.
● Love: If you're harboring some hurt feelings or leftover issues from the past (and who isn't), the stars say that now's a good time to address them. Find a process that lets you let go and find peace.
● General: Knowing everything isn't the definition of intelligence. Intelligence is knowing that you don't know everything -- make sense? So if you are clueless at any point today, fess up about it. Don't be afraid to ask a seemingly stupid question. Your ego is healthy enough to admit that you don't know something. Not only is it wise to be open to learning about something new, it's going to be fun!
Scorpio (10/24 to 11/21)
● Work: Flamboyance will not be rewarded today. Your boss is on edge and so are you. Try to keep your head down and don't step on any toes.
● Finances: Doing favors is a great thing as long as you don't look at them as loans. Doing something nice for friends should be its own reward. Keeping score is worse than charging high interest. The last thing you want to do is turn your friendships into bad debts.
● Love: It's all about the little things now -- a secret shared smile, fun plans with friends, doing something sweet for someone for no reason. When the small stuff's this good, the big things take care of themselves.
● General: You can never love yourself enough -- and you can definitely never love yourself too much! So devote some time today to treating yourself right. It's a great day to spend some time on your own. There is nothing like a little self-nurturing to remind you of how special you are. And there's nothing like taking yourself off the social scene to remind other people how much fun you are to have around. You have to let others miss you every once in a while.
Sagittarius (11/22 to 12/21)
● Work: Figure out where you want to go and come up with a plan to get there. Or throw your hat in the ring for a coveted off-campus assignment. Right now, travel gives you a new perspective.
● Finances: It's hard to go over boring numbers when there's no one around to force you to, but remember that when it comes to whether or not you succeed in life, you are really the only one in a position of authority. Letting yourself off the hook might be fun for the day, but your penalties are adding up. Be the kind of boss you already want for yourself.
● Love: That next romantic step you're wishing fervently for may be elusive at the moment, but the universe definitely has its rhyme and reason. Show you're ready for it by being patiently fabulous.
● General: If you are in the middle of negotiating any business deals right now, it's not going to be an easy day. You'll encounter lots of back and forth and lots of small print. Others may be too demanding in terms of a timeline, so you'll have to push back on deadlines as hard as you can. The best part of your day will be later in the afternoon, when you see a light at the end of the tunnel and can spend some time with a person who always puts a smile on your face.
Capricorn (12/22 to 01/19)
● Work: Make sure you know who you're dealing with before you blab about that brilliant new idea. Sharing office supplies is one thing, but sharing ideas is quite another. You don't want to see your great work under somebody else's name.
● Finances: Even if all you do is chat or text with someone far away, you can consider it a successful day. A lot is achieved in those long distance communications. Whether you're putting out feelers for possible deals, finding necessary facts or simply chatting, it's well worth the time and effort.
● Love: Research, facts and plans are all in the stars -- how do these figure into your current romantic projects? Plug that prospect's name into a search engine, get the lowdown and cook up a date or a party.
● General: Listen to the person who disagrees with you most today -- their contradictions will be more helpful to you than you think. Having people agree with you and support you is great and all, but when all you have around you are 'yes' men, you don't get challenged. And when you don't get challenged, you don't know how to defend your opinions. You can't be afraid of conflict in life, because acting out of any kind of fear is not a good way to live your life.
Aquarius (1/20 to 2/18)
● Work: Flexibility is everything -- especially now. You have your own ideas about how things should be run around here. But when a sudden change throws you for a loop, you may have to throw all those ideas out the window.
● Finances: No one wants exactly what you want, especially if what you want is to line your own pockets. So when people aren't on board, consider it a blessing in disguise. It's the ones who secretly have their own agenda that you should be concerned about. Anyone who goes along with the current proposal should be suspect.
● Love: Sometimes talking about your needs and expectations can be premature, but then again, it can keep you from wasting your time. Find the balance now and explore your options in a tactful, subtle way.
● General: Today your vision will be clouded by wishful thinking -- you are hearing just what you want to hear and living life in a bubble. This perspective is okay for the short term, but it will be a problem if you let it continue for too long. You need a reach out for reality check soon -- find out what's really going on with your people and how you can get involved in their lives again. The more you see people for who they are (warts and all), the more you will love them.
Pisces (2/19 to 3/20)
● Work: Your coworkers' dramas are their private business. Even if you want to get involved, keep it off the clock. Your boss is watching.
● Finances: It's time to take a step back and be analytical about a certain financial situation involving one of your favorite relationships. You may only want to help, but you're getting in the way of letting them help themselves. They'll figure out how to do it pretty quickly once you back out. Gracefully, of course.
● Love: You can keep looking endlessly, or you can make an exciting leap now. Why not throw a little bit of caution to the wind and take some romantic action? There's much to be gained, and what have you got to lose?