● General: It won't be a boring day; startling, maybe -- shocking, for sure, but definitely not boring, humdrum or run-of-the-mill. Your first surprise will likely arrive via a coworker, sibling, or someone you see on a daily basis -- but regardless, they won't be acting even remotely close to the way they usually do. Of course, you being you, you'll enjoy it and encourage it. Hey, it's your job to be a spark plug, so you might as well have fun with it.
Aries (3/21 to 4/19)
● Work: Whether you're shoring up your team's morale or surprising a customer by going a little farther than necessary, you have something to contribute on your day off; it's all about service for you.
● Finances: You're no longer being stared at. In fact, you're the one regarding someone else and the change feels great. Now that you have a bit of wiggle room, it's a good time to start on the projects you cooked up when you were like a caged animal in the zoo. Start by pouring on the charm.
● Love: Turn on the charm and turn up the heat. The stars say you can get pretty much anything you want now -- and anyone you want, wrapped right around your pretty little finger.
● General: For the past couple of weeks, you've been thinking that you might have a secret admirer, and you're absolutely right. They'll let it slip today, in a very minor way -- so minor, in fact, that if you weren't as sharp as you are, and if you didn't pay attention as well as you do, you might never notice it. As it is, you'll need to decide whether to ignore it or have some fun, and this, of course, depends upon your relationship status.
Taurus (4/20 to 5/20)
● Work: You've got the upper hand, so cut yourself a good deal as soon as possible. You're engaged in some serious negotiations that might lead to a big shake-up for your business or even industry.
● Finances: You're a bit sensitive about your debts, even the ones you've managed to pay off. That's a bit old fashioned, but it will help you get ahead sooner rather than later if you use it to keep your spending in check. But no matter how you slice it, there's no need for undue publicity about your financial affairs. They're nobody's business but yours.
● Love: Combat any laziness with one of your signature plans -- go ice-skating, gallery hop or crash a party. There's a good time (and possibly a great person) with your name on it out there.
● General: If it's not at all what you should be doing (most especially if it will aggravate an authority figure who you personally love to aggravate) well, needless to say, you'll be on your way to doing just that now -- in fact, it will be irresistible. That's if you're not already in the midst of it. Just be sure you're not indulging in this to avoid broaching an emotional issue.
Gemini (5/21 to 6/21)
● Work: Stay focused on today's priorities, and try to break them into manageable chunks. Don't let yourself worry too much about what's coming tomorrow, next week or next year.
● Finances: Once burned, twice shy. You're slower to reach for your wallet than you were and that's a good thing. Doing more thinking and less spending is the way to get ahead in life. The more calculating you do, the less appealing all the consumer goods you come across start to be.
● Love: It's a fabulous date night, but an even better one for some shopping around. Find an interesting crowd and circulate -- consider it your own personal version of speed dating.
● General: Your dear ones had no idea this was coming -- what just tumbled out of your mouth, that is. Before you continue on along the line you've started, better warn them that they'd better sit down, because you know you're really only just getting started. This has been coming for a long time, so it might be a while before it's over. Oh, well. It's nice to shake things up every now and then, right?
Cancer (6/22 to 7/22)
● Work: For now, you're on the same wavelength as loved ones and colleagues. Even so, it's a great time to reach out and forge a strong connection with a peer or client that you haven't hit it off with yet.
● Finances: The last thing you need is more upheaval. You've had more than your share of emotional intensity. All you want is some financial stability and you'll be perfectly happy, thank you very much. To that end, be extra cautious when someone hands you a pen to sign on the dotted line.
● Love: It's not the most promising day to get something started, and that includes your love life. Concentrate on yourself, have fun with friends and put off any insistent new suitors.
● General: You've had it with being on this financial roller-coaster ride, but you're not exactly sure what you should do about it. The best thing you can think of is to do something that's completely and totally startling. Something that will stop it in its tracks -- say, like regaining control of all joint accounts and plastic, for example, with no warning whatsoever. Hey, desperate times call for desperate measures.
Leo (7/23 to 8/22)
● Work: You're not feeling quite as dynamic as usual, so try to turn your energy to detail-oriented tasks, such as budgeting or analysis. You'll still be ahead of the game.
● Finances: Sharing your feelings is one thing and sharing your money is something else altogether. Someone has no problem getting their financial needs met by someone other than themselves -- namely, you. Every friendship has its limits and you've reached yours. Put your foot down while you still can.
● Love: Your wish is their command. Enjoy your royal status to the fullest -- everyone's dying to do your bidding and earn a place by your side. Let them vie for your affections.
● General: There's a difference -- a big one -- between being understanding and being taken advantage of. If you feel that someone out there has been working you, don't take it, not for a single second longer. Put your foot down and announce that the game has officially come to an end. You've gone out of your way and done everything you can for everyone you can. If it hasn't come back to you, call a time-out. Enough is enough.
Virgo (8/23 to 9/22)
● Work: You're full of good energy and can make serious progress when it comes to staying current with your workload. Now is the perfect time to start on that new project, even if it's your day off.
● Finances: You want to see and be seen. But with everyone saving money these days, no one is around to witness your big splash. It will have to remain unseen by the eyes of onlookers. You'll know about your big financial achievements, though, and that's all that ultimately matters. Give yourself a big round of applause.
● Love: Don't feel like you have to commit definitively to anything or anyone. One of the joys of singledom is freedom -- keep your schedule open and do what you feel.
● General: You definitely need time to devote to work -- there's no doubt about it. You could end up doing some unexpected overtime for the next day or so, thanks to someone else's willingness to blow off their own workload. You're also feeling the urge -- and it's a strong one -- to be alone, even if it's just for a little while. Well, that's what evenings are all about. These urges might start later this week, but they'll still be there.
Libra (9/23 to 10/23)
● Work: The current difficulties won't last forever, but it will be easy to get overwhelmed if you can't see the big picture. Life is about to get more challenging, so brace yourself.
● Finances: The changes you've gone through go deeper than mere material possessions. In fact, you can now see the folly of thinking of material goods as vitally important to health and happiness. You're almost tempted to try to sell your newfound knowledge, but that would be defeating the purpose. Give yourself a well-deserved pat on the back instead.
● Love: It's one of the best nights for romance all month -- and the day doesn't look too shabby either. If you've got a date, it's bound to be a hot one; if not, take your wing person and go out on the prowl.
● General: If anyone can deal with tough times, it's you. So when a loved one mentions a last-minute problem that's really got them floored, you'll do for them what you'd do for yourself under similar circumstances: You'll help them to come up with options and remind them to expect that at least one of those options might turn out to be better than the original plan.
Scorpio (10/24 to 11/21)
● Work: It's a great time to butter up those who need a little extra love -- massage those clients, even if they don't come looking for you.
● Finances: It's one of life's ironies that the more defeats you manage to live through, the more confidence you end up having. It's because you know you have what it takes to pick yourself up and start over again. Besides, nothing can keep you down, not even financial catastrophe. What you're facing today are peanuts.
● Love: That boundary you're about to push isn't as squishy as it looks, so before you go at it full force, make sure you've considered the consequences. It's not your style to delay, but it'd be wise now.
● General: One of the best traits anyone can possibly possess -- especially in times like these -- is adaptability. You and a few other signs have that quality down pat, and it's going to come in quite handy for all of you now. The last thing in the world you were ever expecting is exactly what you can expect. Fortunately, you're always open to new, exciting experiences, so you won't mind at all, but you may be called on to help a friend who isn't quite so flexible.
Sagittarius (11/22 to 12/21)
● Work: That raise or promotion is out of the question -- at least for now. It's not a good time for you to ask for special dispensation from those above.
● Finances: You don't have time to indulge feeling moody. That would only slow you down, and you're in a hurry. Save the coy act for someone shy to use. You have faster, bolder things on the schedule for your day. Your only limitation to what you can accomplish is your own imagination.
● Love: This is more like it -- you're beloved by one and all, with any new people you meet knocked out by your sexy sense of humor and knowledge of how to have fun. So meet some new people already!
● General: It's not usually tough to get along with you. To dear ones, you're almost predictable because you're so grounded, stable and solid. Those traits won't apply to you now, though, especially since once you open your mouth, you'll be anything but predictable. Kind of fun to surprise them every now and then, though, huh?
Capricorn (12/22 to 01/19)
● Work: Your energy will be essential for getting things done. High productivity is guaranteed today, as long as you're leading the way or pushing from the rear.
● Finances: The challenges you face just aren't enough to satisfy you. You want even more than the boulders life has thrown in your path. That's the right attitude anyway. With a bit of introspection, you can make yourself actually believe that that's how you feel. Friends might be able to help you in the transition.
● Love: Don't let a missed connection ruin your day (or night). Timing's everything, and when it's not right, the cosmos has other things in store for you. Relax and have faith.
● General: This is fine astrological weather to be you. There's unpredictability everywhere. Even your earthy friends won't even think about going by the rules. In fact, you're starting to seem almost normal. Of course, once that happens -- once times become so startling that you seem normal -- well, that's when it's time to shake things up. So you'd better get busy. This obviously just won't do.
Aquarius (1/20 to 2/18)
● Work: Exploit the moment to retool your plans. You will be feeling more grounded and in touch with the core needs of your team or business as a whole.
● Finances: You no longer live life at the breakneck speed you once did. Luckily for you, everything around you has slowed down, too. You have time to examine deeper feelings than just getting ahead of those around you. Other people exist as more than simply your audience. The realization is breathtaking.
● Love: Ignore the conventionally good-looking person and seek out the oddest duck in the crowd. The stars say an unusual match can be made now -- and that now's the time to experience something new.
● General: When it comes to relationships, you'll be anything but predictable now. In fact, if there's a different, unusual way to do it -- if there's any way to push the envelope, just a touch, to see just how much they're willing to put up with -- you'll find it. Don't make a habit of this, because they might not put up with it permanently; for now, though, it's kind of exciting. Not that they'd admit it.
Pisces (2/19 to 3/20)
● Work: Poke into the current situation and see what you can find. Perhaps the contact you've been working with isn't really the person with the right knowledge or level of authority.
● Finances: Exactly how you want to proceed is still a bit fuzzy, but what is crystal clear is that it's beyond time for you to make a change. Even in your haste, though, you should be careful before signing any documents. Some would be more than happy to take advantage of your eagerness and all the money that goes with it.
● Love: Some people's relationships make you a little envious, but some people's make you thrilled to be single. Offer a helping hand to someone in the latter category -- just listening is very kind.