● General: You'll have to do a bit of selling today -- either for yourself or for a project you want other people to pitch in on. If all you do is focus on what you want out of them, folks may find you a bit insensitive. But if you focus on what's in it for them, you can get their attention and get them on board! Put yourself in their position and think how they would think. Keep communication simple and straightforward, and there's a higher chance you will communicate yourself in a positive way.
Aries (3/21 to 4/19)
● Work: A competition with a coworker is about to reach a head. There are real consequences at stake, and you'll need to give it all your effort if you're going to come out ahead.
● Finances: You may have been in a slump recently but you are operating in overdrive now. There's no need to slow down, either. You're about as productive as you can possibly be without blowing a fuse. If you could keep up the pace indefinitely you'd be retiring early, but you already know another slump is around the bend. Make the most of this phase.
● Love: Make absolutely sure you're treating everyone in your life with the respect they deserve. Using people for your own advantage, even a little bit, puts a serious dent in your overall love karma.
● General: You need to find a way to deal with your financial situation today. Fortunately, coming up with creative ways to earn or save money will be an extremely fun challenge. Even clipping coupons will be a blast when you know how much cash it'll save you! Over the next few months, your financial health will improve, so just be patient. Eventually, friends will come to you to find out what your secret is -- share what you have learned so all can profit.
Taurus (4/20 to 5/20)
● Work: When in doubt, self-promote: No one ever got the job by selling themselves short. You're the right person for this assignment, so if your boss isn't aware of your obvious qualifications, make sure you fill in the blanks.
● Finances: You may fantasize about your financial future taking off like a rocket but don't be surprised if you are temporarily grounded. You need a deep understanding of all the engineering that goes into your particular projects before you climb in and try again. Until then, you're being done a favor if you're kept on the launch pad.
● Love: Someone else's point of view on your particular romantic vista can really help you get the lay of the land. Don't be stubborn; ask for their take on it -- and be sure you truly listen to and consider the response.
● General: Changing your mind about something might be called for today when you hear a convincing counterpoint. But don't switch gears right away. Give this issue some serious thought as the day continues. Hold off on defending your thoughts and converting to the other side. Revising your outlook is an intelligent and responsible thing to do from time to time, but you shouldn't do it too reflexively.
Gemini (5/21 to 6/21)
● Work: Maybe it's time to ask for a formal evaluation, especially if everyone's raving about your performance lately. It's time to turn those compliments into the raise or promotion you've been waiting for.
● Finances: Someone needs to make a move, but no one is doing anything. Getting ahead may mean breaking out on your own. Being part of a group is nice and safe, but you're sure you're being held back from your fortune. You'll never know until you give it a try.
● Love: You're great flying solo now, but when it comes to stuff involving others -- friends, romantic possibilities, whatever -- things could get a little sticky. Spend time alone or be ready to deal with an issue or two.
● General: Today, it may feel as if you're missing out on the joke or a bit late to the party, but so what? You can't always be in perfect synchronicity with everyone, even if you want to be. Live with this disconnect and let it pass -- it will go away soon enough, so don't worry. You can't let this feeling shake your confidence, or else you could get distracted from some important things you have to do today. Look at the bright side -- by being out of step, you're getting a fresh perspective.
Cancer (6/22 to 7/22)
● Work: Now's a bad time to jump the gun -- there's too much going on for serious consideration. The secret to your success is timing, so wait until that storm passes at work, then pounce.
● Finances: Of course, you only project your best side to the public. You only assume that others are doing the same thing. And yet you're floored to catch a view of someone's vulnerable side. Knowing in no uncertain terms that you're not the only one is worth a million bucks in the boost to your own confidence. Use it to make hay.
● Love: Life's crazy, and love's full of extremes -- the good, the bad, the beautiful, the not-so-pretty. The stars say a time out is in order -- one in which you can take stock and also just tune out.
● General: Expect to get a few double takes from cute strangers wherever you go today. You are feeling extremely good on the inside, and it shows on your outside. Your intense positive energy is amplifying your sex appeal and really getting you noticed! This is the perfect day to make a move on someone you've been crushing on -- or to turn up the heat in an existing relationship. Your partner will be at your mercy, ready to do whatever you want. Be careful with all of this power!
Leo (7/23 to 8/22)
● Work: Find some common ground and learn how to work together. Everyone will appreciate it. Competition is fair game, but an outright rivalry with a co-worker is not productive now.
● Finances: You have little enthusiasm for the tasks before you. The only silver lining is the pay that waits at the end. It's not exactly a pot of gold at the end of your personal rainbow but you can't afford to be picky. At least you're not arrogant. Too bad that won't earn you any extra brownie points, not to mention money.
● Love: Are you really, totally, one-hundred-percent sure you're getting what they're saying? Don't be embarrassed to ask a certain someone to repeat a comment or two, or to ask them what the heck they mean.
● General: Lots of indecisive energy is around you, and it could cause some scheduling delays. The good news is these hindrances happen for the best! So if you can be flexible and just go with the flow right now, you will open your life up to more spontaneity and excitement. Let things be messy and imperfect, and you'll enjoy them more. Who cares if you don't have the perfect outfit or you're five minutes late for the movie? Trying to make things flawless is not worth the trouble.
Virgo (8/23 to 9/22)
● Work: Contrary to popular belief, you're not the advice maven. In fact, you barely have enough time to do your own job. It's time to come up with a new strategy to deal with those coworkers who can't do anything without your help.
● Finances: It doesn't take a bundle of money to have a good day. All it takes is a bit of fun and the right attitude and both of those are basically free. Keep your money in your bank account where it belongs. You really don't need it, even to get creative.
● Love: Updating your online profile or social networking profile may be a pain (and you're already busy), but making it more personal truly reflect who you are and it pays off big-time now. Don't forget your sense of humor!
● General: You may have already made up your mind about a certain person, but why not consider changing your opinion today? You should never close yourself off to the possibility that people can change because they can. You have, haven't you? So set aside any negative feelings and make the best of the situation by thinking the best about this person. Life is too short to be judgmental about others. Give them the benefit of the doubt and you'll be rewarded.
Libra (9/23 to 10/23)
● Work: Figure out what's really bothering you, then come up with a plan to change it. After all, a vague feeling of dissatisfaction is no reason to jump ship just yet.
● Finances: Your home accounts are not balances, and that's where you lose the most money. Being sentimental is no excuse for overspending and throwing money at old issues won't cure them. There are other ways to keep things cozy, so focus exclusively on the ones that don't cost a pretty penny, or even a single penny, for that matter.
● Love: Argh -- if there's a right side of bed to get up on, you probably won't be able to find it right about now. Best to put your love life out of your mind while you deal with finding your keys.
● General: It's time to pay more attention to the cautious and conservative voice inside you today -- especially if it's telling you to walk away from something new and mysterious. It's a bad idea to get involved in anything you're not totally sure about, such as investments, major purchases, or social events where big drama could occur. You might think you can handle more risk right now, but you don't know what you're in for.
Scorpio (10/24 to 11/21)
● Work: Some things are best said in person. After all, email is not a toy. Think twice before hitting send -- you never know when a missive might end up in the wrong hands.
● Finances: The big boss in the sky must be in a good mood because you're working well with everyone you need to work with to make a buck. It's a good day to sign business agreements; people are bending over backwards to accommodate you. It's easy to feel comfortable signing on the dotted line.
● Love: You're working very well with others now -- if you want to take that in a business sense, have at it, but it's also true romantically speaking. Find a way to engage in a project with someone interesting!
● General: Put your fantastic observation skills to good use today -- they could help you save lots of money. It's time to adopt some of the money-saving ideas that a friend or family member has recommended, even if they don't sound easy or particularly enjoyable. Any discomfort you feel today will be worth it. And if you are looking for good ways to spend your money, an interesting investment opportunity will appear today. Do your research before you commit.
Sagittarius (11/22 to 12/21)
● Work: Choose your battles wisely and only fight those that are really important. You may not always agree with where the group is going, but teamwork requires a little compromise. Everyone will come out ahead.
● Finances: It's counterintuitive, but being focused exclusively on money doesn't help you earn it any faster. It's time to broaden your personal horizons. Try music or art, or anything that helps you foster a more original way of thinking. It can only add value to your life as well as your financial assets.
● Love: You've definitely got a way about you -- one that some would describe as weird, while others would be more apt to go with unique, hilarious, sexy, charming and so forth. Watch for some admirers from the latter category.
● General: Comparing yourself to other people isn't always a healthy endeavor -- it can create unnecessary insecurity. But today, you might want to look around at the people who are similar to you and observe how they handle things you're struggling with. Their unique approach will be educational and perhaps inspiring. Your peers can show you that even though things won't seem possible, they can come to be if you persevere. Just keep going and when you need inspiration, look to them.
Capricorn (12/22 to 01/19)
● Work: Before you start another week of procrastination, figure out what's holding you back. Plow through that pile of papers first thing tomorrow morning, and you'll be able to leave work where it belongs -- at the office.
● Finances: You have the stamina of two and the energy of an army. Now, what are you going to do with those fleeting assets? It goes without saying you should be making hay, but exactly how you do it remains to be seen. Whatever way you choose, you're sure to see good results.
● Love: If you've been trying to catch a certain someone's eye, they might suddenly sit up and take notice -- finally. Then again, you're impressing plenty of other people too, so maybe you're on to bigger, better things.
● General: Keep an eagle eye out for any unfamiliar phone numbers or email addresses today, and save them for later. One of them will represent a person or organization that could be the start of something major for your future. Building connections with other people and other groups should be a big priority for you right now, and the good news is that it won't be difficult -- you're feeling social and open to unusual experiences, which makes you ready to widen your horizons.
Aquarius (1/20 to 2/18)
● Work: Doing the job right is more important than doing it quickly, and sometimes that means doing it the hard way. Make sure quick fix you've devised doesn't have any hidden pitfalls.
● Finances: You're too tired to do anything but put one foot in front of the other. That's a good thing because there's no point in flailing away against things you can do nothing about. Conserve your energy in whatever ways you can. Since money is energy, it goes without saying you should conserve that, too.
● Love: If it seems like your romantic possibilities are dwindling instead of expanding, don't panic. This energy's only temporary, and your own genuine interest in others will win out in the end.
● General: All day long luck will be on your side big time -- and it could even affect your financial situation! Fortune will help little things add up to big things, so stick some money in your savings account. Start a short conversation with a cute person you've been trying to get to know better. Do an extra set of crunches at the gym this morning. The universe will take any small seeds you plant today and nurture them into a positive force in your life.
Pisces (2/19 to 3/20)
● Work: Your negotiation skills will serve you well when dealing with a sticky office situation in the near future. Don't talk faster than you think, or you could end up promising things you can't deliver.
● Finances: It's easy to find a leader. They're a dime a dozen. It's finding one who will lead you in the right direction that's hard. Someone wants to lead you and your cash right into their private money bag. It doesn't take much imagination to see it closing tightly behind you. Be careful.
● Love: How about consulting a romantic mentor? Find someone whose relationship you really admire -- for its equality, communication, respect and fun -- and find out how they did (and continue to do) it.