● General: There are certain days when you're just plain old lucky, no matter who you're with or what you do. This is your day to be lucky. Now, this doesn't mean you should take off for a day of skydiving or motorcycling at 120 mph down the freeway, but if you've been thinking about getting to know someone new and you're feeling a bit on the not-so-brave side about starting up a conversation, think about that luck and use it.
Aries (3/21 to 4/19)
● Work: The next new thing is on your mind -- and nobody else's. Your vision will help guide your team or business straight to success, and might tip the whole industry in a new direction.
● Finances: Making good use of your day today is imperative. It's the last one you have available to you to tackle a certain financial obligation. Sitting around daydreaming would be shooting yourself in the foot in more ways than one. Don't even entertain the notion.
● Love: Make a few plans today. You could plan to bake a cheesecake tonight or you could plan to ask that good-looking stranger to grow old with you. You pick!
● General: If you're asked to make a donation, buy something whose proceeds will go to a nonprofit organization, or contribute your time to a worthy cause, you'll be only too happy to do it now, and you really should. You'll be happy with what you've done and who you've helped, and you'll feel good about it for days to come. Just be sure someone who sees a soft heart -- and a bank account -- does not take advantage of you.
Taurus (4/20 to 5/20)
● Work: You might be the sole voice of reason as everyone else in the workplace starts becoming overzealous. They'll figure it out on their own -- don't exhaust yourself arguing against the big new change.
● Finances: No one wants to hear your moaning and complaining, not even your closest friends. There is nothing unique about death or taxes, but death brings out sympathy while taxes, well, the subject just dries up compassion in your listening audience. Keep your agony to yourself.
● Love: Sometimes weird is charming. Sometimes weird is mildly alarming. If that person you'd placed on the 'potential' list turns just a little bit too wacky, don't fret. Take them off the list and find somebody you like better.
● General: Be careful to think before you speak today, because you could be letting a secret out without meaning to. In fact, if you're not sure that you've been authorized to talk about a certain issue, don't utter one single peep. Walk away and think about it -- or, better still, talk to whoever confided in you. That way, you'll be absolutely sure, and you won't have to risk anyone being angry about it.
Gemini (5/21 to 6/21)
● Work: It's a good time to rethink your basic views, and someone relatively new will help provoke you into making the change in a rather splashy way. The new energy will help drive positive changes.
● Finances: Things are still in the blurry stage but they will become crystal clear over the course of the next twenty-four hours. The image that emerges may shock you, although you've had months to prepare yourself for the news. At least there won't be any misunderstandings about who owes what.
● Love: Ever notice 'opinion' starts with an 'O'? As in, 'O, no, my opinion was wrong!' You could be opining an old opinion today when you realize someone you didn't like is actually really great. Oh!
● General: Your feelings about a certain situation, probably involving a family member or an old and dear friend, will absolutely need to be expressed right now. Fortunately, you're ready to let them out -- and they're ready to hear it all. So when the time comes and you're asked about what you think of a certain situation, even if it means being a referee of sorts, don't hold back. There are ways to say what's on your mind without offending anyone, and you're familiar with them all.
Cancer (6/22 to 7/22)
● Work: Conflict will arise over one aspect of your financial situation, and it won't be easy to reconcile all the different ideas and attitudes. Try to help everyone understand what's on the table.
● Finances: It's hard to keep your thoughts on the task at hand when the task at hand is so dull. There are ways to find it interesting, though. Consider it an exploration of an unknown financial zone, or better yet, a way to save yourself some serious money. You may not get to the point of thinking it's exciting, but at least you'll be able to complete the chore.
● Love: Emotion is like lotion -- it's great, but only in the right amount. If you squeeze out more than you can use, you end up with a big gooey mess. And it's wasteful! So measure your feelings today.
● General: Dreams, nostalgia and thoughts of how great things used to be are on your mind now, and they're having a powerful effect on you. Before you get too swept up in all that sentimentality, be sure you're remembering everything correctly -- with your mind, not just your heart. If you're in doubt, talk to a friend who understands you and knows what's really going on in your life. Experience is a great teacher.
Leo (7/23 to 8/22)
● Work: It's time to shake things up, at least in the areas that need to see new growth. Brainstorm new ideas for getting things done and see about getting them implemented quickly. Have patience with the resistance.
● Finances: You're missing an important money saving avenue but don't feel bad about overlooking it; it's the kind of thing that takes some research to dig up. That's exactly what you should be doing with your time. Use your monetary divining rod to lead you to your personal pot of saved gold.
● Love: Patience. It's not just your great-aunt's middle name. It's something you would do well to cultivate early on in a potential could-be relationship. So give them as much time as they need.
● General: Your first impulse will be to say exactly what's on your mind now, and that might be the best thing. On the other hand, if there's any way you can count to 10 before you reply, that might not be a bad idea, either. Being sure of what you say before you say it is a good thing, as is making sure you don't hurt anyone's feelings without meaning to -- and you'd never mean to do that.
Virgo (8/23 to 9/22)
● Work: If you've got a review or evaluation scheduled, make sure you choose your words carefully. People will be a little extra sensitive to criticism, and you don't want to risk damaging your relationships.
● Finances: The last thing you should be doing today, and for the next four days, is taking on any new projects. You have one big one on your plate and it's staring back at you. It seems too confusing to start on, much less finish, but once you dig in you'll find it easier than you think to get a good grip on it.
● Love: Well, you always knew you should be open-minded. It's just that sometimes it's so easy to lose sight of that. Today, focus on bringing something new to your romantic prospect.
● General: The family members you've been trying to help out will finally realize what you've been up to, and believe it or not, you may even hear a thank you or two. In the meantime, keep doing what you've been doing. Sit back, operate quietly from behind the scenes and don't share any secrets you don't absolutely have to share. Once they find out what you've done, they'll be extra sweet to you.
Libra (9/23 to 10/23)
● Work: It's a good day for getting along with difficult customers and other people with odd needs. You will be able to bring smiles to just about any face, so don't fret about the paperwork for now.
● Finances: Everything normal is being put aside to accommodate an important deadline. You can get back to your daily schedule next weekend. For now, you have to mud wrestle with the numbers until you have them sufficiently subdued, and there's nothing routine about it.
● Love: Today you get creative. You know what you like. You know who you like. But when it comes to how you like them, the sky's the limit. There are so many ways to express yourself!
● General: Be careful with your money matters now: others will try to take advantage of your soft heart and compassion for others. Before you sign anything -- anything at all -- have someone you know and love look it over for you, and don't let your heart sway your mind. Your friendship is the best gift of all.
Scorpio (10/24 to 11/21)
● Work: It's time to bring change to the workplace. It might be huge or it might be almost unnoticeable, but you've waited long enough to get started. You can deal with any friction that arises as a result.
● Finances: The more playful you are with the numbers, the more things go your way. No, this is not one of your stranger dreams. It's reality and the ability to manipulate it in your favor is one of your hidden talents. You don't always get a chance to pull the right number out of your hat, so enjoy it while you can.
● Love: Maybe you should invite that potential honey bunch over to help paint your walls. Then again, maybe you shouldn't. Ask yourself: Do they want to paint your walls? The answer says it all.
● General: Your daily routine will keep you quite busy. In fact, you really shouldn't count on your schedule turning out even close to the way you'd expected it to. You'll be busy, there's no doubt about that, but you'll also be dealing with pleasant and unexpected situations that come up at the last moment. Instead of being upset about it, enjoy the break in the routine. You'll end up meeting someone wonderful you never would have met otherwise.
Sagittarius (11/22 to 12/21)
● Work: You can get behind just about any new plan right now, and if you take the lead you'll be able to shepherd it through any obstacles in its path. Your connections matter more than ever.
● Finances: Once you find an opening, you can expand it, but you can also find more now that you know what to look for. When you realize how much money you can save, you'll be revved up to find as many as possible. The document you are working with won't look like Swiss cheese -- but the numbers just might.
● Love: If you're an electric socket, they're the plug. If you're the Internet, they're the wireless modem. That is to say, you two are really, really connecting. And boy, are you looking cute doing it!
● General: Higher-ups will be especially helpful to you now -- but it won't seem that way at first. In fact, you probably won't know what they're talking about when they first broach the issue, no matter how hard they try to explain it to you. The good news is that if you force them to go over the situation with you, they'll be able to see the problems and what's confusing about it. Go ahead and ask.
Capricorn (12/22 to 01/19)
● Work: You will need to draw a line in the sand and stay put for the time being. The big new change coming is too much too soon -- and you need to declare your resistance as early as possible.
● Finances: There's a fine line between getting creative in ways that work to your advantage and shooting yourself in the foot. The problem is, there is no way of knowing when you've crossed it. Trust your intuition. When you get the feeling you're doing something just plain wrong, you are.
● Love: It's good to have some plans for the future. But it's not great to have too many. Especially if they rely too heavily on assumptions about someone else. For example that they automatically want what you do.
● General: The folks you've been associating with for months now will be only too happy to back you up, no matter what you need or when you need it. Your mission, should you choose to accept it, will be to agree to let them help you and to swallow your pride. You can do it, and think of how good they'll feel about themselves after they've realized you've actually let someone help you, for a change.
Aquarius (1/20 to 2/18)
● Work: You will have plenty of time to start new projects and instigate new procedures. Your charm and persuasiveness are reaching record highs, and your leadership will change things for the better.
● Finances: You thought you could spend yourself into saving some money but it hasn't quite worked that way. It's the time of year when plenty of people wake up to that kind of faulty thinking. Don't feel too duped. At least you're in good company.
● Love: Hey, who's that good-looking person looking at you in the mirror? It's you, silly pants. You're quite a good looker, in case you hadn't noticed before. Go ahead and give yourself a wolf whistle!
● General: Your dreams will be especially prophetic now, so try to remember them when you wake up. In fact, this wouldn't be a bad time to start up a dream journal. Keeping track of what your mind does while you sleep can help you figure out what's going on in the real world. And, at the very least, you'll end up knowing a bit more about yourself. Get out your pen and pick up a brand-new journal.
Pisces (2/19 to 3/20)
● Work: You're about to feel some serious dissonance between your desires and the world as it is, but if you can open yourself up to it, you'll soon see that it's a net positive. The change will come with or without you.
● Finances: If only you could go back in time and transform your entire spending history. Ah, you'd do more than just alter the bottom line you are laboring under right about now. Use that little fantasy as your break from reality until you have the stomach to face the facts again.
● Love: In love, even more than the rest of your life, it can be hard to be open to change. But it's your love life that needs the most flexibility of all. Breathe deep and give it a try.