● General: The universe is challenging you right now to be more tolerant. This may feel like your patience is being tried by forces -- or people -- beyond your control, and this can be mighty annoying. Do something active to get some energy out, do your best to go with the flow -- and smile while doing it. The first step might be to cut yourself some slack, thus making it easier for you to do the same for others.
Aries (3/21 to 4/19)
● Work: Don't be surprised if your recent past comes back at you for better or worse tomorrow. Maybe a happy customer sends you new business, or perhaps someone who feels slighted goes out of their way to make work more difficult for you.
● Finances: The activity before you feels more like a roadblock than an exercise. You'll get through it, though. The fact that you can't go around it is what's making you panic. You're not the first one to figure that out but it's good to know.
● Love: Whatever you attempt to start now -- whether it's at work, in the love department or just the laundry -- may be stalled or thwarted altogether. Sit tight and refine your romantic plans.
● General: Something way, way out there could happen in your world right about now, and your knee-jerk reaction might be to lose a bit of your cool. It's likely that no one else will even notice. After all, you'll make a graceful recovery and a more thought-out second response. Think about this happening as a message from the future -- and consider responding in a way that's just as out there.
Taurus (4/20 to 5/20)
● Work: Don't jump on the first option that comes your way, no matter how attractive it may appear. Even if you ultimately decide to go in that direction, you will need to demonstrate why it's the proper choice.
● Finances: You're in a hurry. A deadline is whipping you from behind. You'd love nothing more than to go slow and savor every number, but you've waited too long for that luxury. Even double checking will go by the wayside if you don't act fast.
● Love: Dreams and wishes are closer than usual to the everyday world now. Blur the border -- get your thoughts out of the realm of the concrete and into the realm of gorgeous possibility.
● General: Escaping to your own little world certainly has its appeal right now; you're just not feeling like your usual social butterfly self. However, withdrawing completely into cocoon mode could understandably alarm your nearest and dearest. Let them know that this is just a little vacation into inner space, and that as soon as you're done musing and nesting, you'll let them know. It'll probably be sooner than you think.
Gemini (5/21 to 6/21)
● Work: Stretch your contact list to its limits and reach out to folks you may have only a tenuous relationship with at this time. The most distant contacts in your network will be the key to drumming up new business.
● Finances: You've put a lot of energy into hoping for a certain number and you finally get to find out if you are on the money. Let finding out for sure be the incentive you need to take the initiative early in the day. The sooner you start, the sooner you discover the truth.
● Love: Watch for misunderstandings, both at work and romantically speaking -- and especially if the two overlap. Double- and triple-check that you're sending that email to the right address!
● General: That elusive balance between thinking and feeling has been extra difficult to strike lately, finding you in either extra-emotional mode or (less frequently) an ultra-logical state. But you don't have to be either all wound up or super removed; it's time to reconcile these extremes and greet the world with both heart and mind engaged. Luckily the stars are here to help with a nice boost in each department.
Cancer (6/22 to 7/22)
● Work: Be measured with your emotional responses for the day -- it will be very easy for you to fly off the handle at the slightest provocation. Be especially wary of family members and friends.
● Finances: You're letting your emotions get dangerously close to a state of panic. You need to think before you commit and your state of mind is making that difficult. Take a deep breath after you look at the bottom line. Give yourself all the time you need to feel in control of yourself.
● Love: Concentration isn't your strong suit at the moment, so clear your calendar and free up some time for daydreaming. Try going to a cafe where your eyes can wander while your mind does the same.
● General: Your generous heart -- in addition to your desire to look like you're keeping it all together -- has you going the extra mile in all areas right now. Home, work, relationships, not to mention extracurricular activities, are all more demanding than usual, and you're getting close to running yourself ragged by trying to keep up. Could the mighty lion actually take a breather -- or even ask for a little help?
Leo (7/23 to 8/22)
● Work: Someone may breeze into your workplace tomorrow and turn your head around on some fairly important issue. Don't worry about the source -- you need just to follow up on the new way of thinking.
● Finances: Not enjoying what you're doing is the least of your worries. Even expecting to have a good time out of what's before you is a bit ridiculous. You just want to survive the next twenty-four hours, and no one can change your opinion about it.
● Love: Someone else is reacting with feeling, but you're not even sure what your feelings are. Consider how similar situations have worked out in the past, and listen to your instincts.
● General: Identifying what you want is the first step toward getting it, so think it over and get the specifics fixed in your mind. Go ahead and think big; let your vision of your perfect world percolate. Whatever you'd like to see changed in your work life, your relationships or your living situation is likely a lot closer than you think (though, of course, perfection will be elusive). After you have it in your head, find a way to communicate it to the relevant parties.
Virgo (8/23 to 9/22)
● Work: As you prepare for work, you know what needs to happen for you and your team to take things to the next level, and you should be able to convince everyone to get on board. It might take some pushing, so get ready to be forceful.
● Finances: You don't want to give up any more money than you absolutely have to. The more time you put into going over the numbers today, the less you'll end up having to part with. It's well worth it to take your time.
● Love: Other people's relationships are hopelessly disorganized, but rather than being openly critical, try lending a hand with a diplomatic touch. Respect their opinion while ever so gently showing them another way.
● General: Outside factors are encroaching on your workday, and keeping everything in its separate compartment may prove difficult at the moment. Rather than go nuts trying to sustain your professional act, you might make a sensible plan to deal with these conflicts. Perhaps taking a long lunch will allow you to handle some of this, or maybe a couple of breaks during the day for a brisk walk around the block and some deep breathing.
Libra (9/23 to 10/23)
● Work: You are at your best when you're one on one right now, so hunker down with a peer, customer or key client tomorrow and get the skinny on what they need from you. They'll end up pleased with your performance.
● Finances: There should be some happy compromise between feeling like you're doing more than your share to support the world around you and being totally selfish with your funds. Unfortunately for you, finding that happy medium is not only elusive but out of your hands entirely. You're forced, yet again, to do as you're told.
● Love: You're not one to get discouraged when romance isn't progressing, and why should you when there's so much else to appreciate about life? Stop and smell the proverbial roses -- they're still sweet when you're solo.
● General: The dividing line between fantasy and reality is a wavering, permeable one at the moment, providing you with some unprecedented opportunities -- especially in the realm of romance. How to best take advantage of this unique situation? Get your feelings and desires out on the table; you should be able to do this in a creative way if you use your ample imagination. From there, follow your instincts to a dream come true.
Scorpio (10/24 to 11/21)
● Work: You might be so stuck in your head that you fail to notice early warning signs of a minor health problem that could interfere with work. It could be repetitive stress or allergies or almost anything, so get a check-up.
● Finances: The numbers before your eyes today are all the incentive you need to start being fiscally responsible, from now on. It's like a false alarm on a yearly physical or a bad dream about a terminal disease. You're motivated to stay fiscally fit and healthy. Enjoy.
● Love: Days like this are made for people like you to work their little magic tricks -- turn work into play, an acquaintance into a flirtation or a chance encounter into a date.
● General: You're not usually an acquisitive type -- when you think about what you want, it's much more likely that philosophical ideals or interesting experiences come to mind than mere material objects. Right now, though, shopping with a friend might sound like it's just your speed. Knowing you, you'll find yourself in a tiny shop full of hidden treasures, making friends with the intriguing owner and learning their entire life story.
Sagittarius (11/22 to 12/21)
● Work: There's something serious about play right now. So get in touch with that famous but elusive inner child if you want to get that key insight you need into your new project or campaign.
● Finances: This is the kind of day you can only consider fun in retrospect. Someday soon you actually will look back and say you not only survived but enjoyed it. Heck, you might even say you loved it. For now, though, it's not feeling like a game so buckle down despite the bad feelings.
● Love: Little details (like house keys, matching socks and being on time) go by the wayside, as your mind's on bigger matters. Allow plenty of time for thought as your philosophy of romance expands.
● General: Talk may sometimes be cheap, but right now the way you're communicating is totally on target, making you a valuable addition to any team. If there's a presentation to be given at work, you're the right person for the job; if you've been putting off making a phone call to a relative, now's the time. And any sticky relationship situation is no match for your ability to call it like you see it, and sound amazing while doing so.
Capricorn (12/22 to 01/19)
● Work: There's most likely nothing coming up right away, but you are still in the right frame of mind to review safety policy and procedures. If that's not in your duties, at least review simple things like escape routes.
● Finances: One postponement after another have finally caught up with you. Things you should have been doing with regularity are now too big to do in one fell swoop. And yet one fell swoop is what's called for. The next twenty-four hours will take a Herculean effort on your part to survive.
● Love: Who says you're not creative in the realm of romance? Impress them with a perfect, flirty email or text message -- or go old-school with a secret love note.
● General: If you've been letting your bank statements pile up unopened, you may want to take a gander at the numbers therein right about now. Mistakes do happen, and perhaps your responsibility in balancing your checkbook will be rewarded by finding an error in your favor. Getting in touch with your financial situation also prevents you from landing in a sticky situation that could hang over your head for quite a while.
Aquarius (1/20 to 2/18)
● Work: You are all set to make a big discovery -- one that will help move your latest initiative forward with great speed. It won't do any good if you keep it to yourself, so make sure to spread the word.
● Finances: All of your altruism evaporates when it's time to write that check. You'll only do it whining and complaining, if not kicking and screaming. The better you is still inside somewhere, hopefully evolving. Until it's ready, all you can do is look upon the real you with shock and amazement.
● Love: Being single has its blessings, and one is that you can put yourself first. Shower yourself with affection, pick yourself up a little treat and generally treat yourself in the fine style you know you deserve.
● General: You have enough good fortune going that you can afford to share the proverbial wealth -- and there's little you enjoy more than giving. Taking some friends out and picking up the tab is one way to go, but then there are also the intangible things that you're so good at -- divining what someone needs and finding a behind-the-scenes way to facilitate it. Virtue is definitely its own reward, and so is seeing them happy.
Pisces (2/19 to 3/20)
● Work: Something isn't what it seems to be, and it might take some serious sleuthing to figure it out. Take your time and get it right -- you can't afford to deal with counterfeit merchandise now.
● Finances: You wish you could hide under a rock or find some money-colored camouflage. The last thing you want is to be noticed. Those little red flags have been planted all over your financial life, though, and by none other than you. To think you'll never be caught is a delusion.
● Love: Step into the gorgeous light that the stars are shining directly upon you! If you're smart, you'll wear something sparkly and smile like you own the place -- because right now, you do.