● General: There's just never a dull moment when you're around, and that's exactly the way you like it. The stars have appointed you social director of this little cruise ship, and your task is to spread the fun around to as many people as you can. Fortunately, that's the kind of task that's right up your alley. So break out your phone and get everyone on board -- this pleasure cruise is about to set sail.
Aries (3/21 to 4/19)
● Work: Your workplace culture will play a huge role in the day's events, and your influence on it will be immensely positive. Push for sizable changes on all levels and see what shakes out.
● Finances: The greater your earning ability, the greater your obligations. If you failed to take that into consideration then you are in for a rude surprise today. Don't let it make you feel like all your hard work is for nothing, though. Try to feel good about the larger contribution you are able to make.
● Love: Your pioneering and adventurous spirit takes you (and whoever might be lucky enough to be by your side) to many an interesting place now. And hey, you never know who you'll meet behind that door marked 'No admittance.'
● General: Getting into the swim of things would be easier if you were willing to dip your toe in the waters. Sure, it might look a little chilly from where you're sitting, but that's because you haven't tried it yet. Once you jump in -- all the way in, no going in up to the waist and then changing your mind -- you might be surprised at how lovely this all turns out to be. Hesitating will just make it seem scarier than it is -- so move quickly, before you change your mind! Everybody into the pool!
Taurus (4/20 to 5/20)
● Work: You are in a good position to think ahead and really make a difference in long-range planning. Your sense of what the future holds is more accurate than most, so stand firm if arguments arise.
● Finances: You may want to face the day ready for romance but you'd be smart to prepare yourself for something much more practical. Profits might be sexy but all the work that goes along with them is its polar opposite, and that's what you have to deal with today. It's not your idea of good entertainment.
● Love: Your careful, conservative side is getting some crazily energetic juice from the stars, creating a push-me-pull-you effect in the realm of romance. Put your qualms aside and enjoy the ride.
● General: Your mind is like a high-performance car -- it has all these unused gears and speeds in its normal go-to-work-come-home route. Isn't it time that you took that powerful vehicle out onto a new mental highway and really let 'er rip? Thought so. So turn off the TV. Do something different -- something stimulating that fires up your synapses in an entirely new way.
Gemini (5/21 to 6/21)
● Work: Your reputation will change somewhat today, most likely neither for better nor for worse. People are busy reevaluating just about everything, and you might see your role in the workplace alter just a bit.
● Finances: The huge obstacle before you is not insurmountable; it just looks like it is from today's angle. By this time tomorrow, you'll already be on the other side of it. So just stick to the facts and don't let yourself get all caught up in your usual defeatist attitude.
● Love: You're sexy when you take charge, and right now there's a whole pack of people ready to follow your lead. Organize a group activity, one in which you'll especially shine, and expect admiration from unexpected quarters.
● General: Instead of making up your mind about this person, why not make like a camera and see what develops instead? It's easy to assume that you know everything about someone from just a few moments in their company, but they may actually surprise you -- especially if you keep an open mind -- give them a second chance. Whether it's a friend, relative or coworker, they'll sense your willingness to stick with the situation, and they'll appreciate your efforts.
Cancer (6/22 to 7/22)
● Work: You can make the most progress right now by reaching out to peers and customers and asking what you can do to help them. Your own tasks should get done quickly, but others will have troubles only you can help with.
● Finances: You long for something familiar but you have something altogether alien to deal with. You'll feel like you're back in your own life soon, but for now, simply focus on dealing with the craziness of the numbers you have to work with.
● Love: Your caution about new people is approaching suspicion. It's good to keep your guard up a little, but paranoia isn't going to get your love life anywhere. Reel it back into the realm of reason.
● General: Ever walked into a gourmet ice cream store and been excited by the sheer number of flavors available to you? Ever noticed how like that ice cream store, life offers an equally astonishing number of choices? And not just the big, dramatic ones either -- the amount of options you have when it comes down to the moment is truly amazing when you think about it.
Leo (7/23 to 8/22)
● Work: Put off any fiscal arrangements for a few days -- your head is just not in it, and you will need to be extra prudent in this round. Hold your ground at all costs and you'll be in a stronger position soon.
● Finances: You're aware of the law but you'd like to pretend you're not, at least for the moment. Beware of letting yourself get stuck in that kind of mentality, though. Spending time on pins and needles can be its own kind of prison. No amount of money is really worth the anxiety.
● Love: Fun's where you'd least expect it, so don't keep looking in the same old places. Embark on weird projects, do things at bizarre times of day and bring a friend along who's as gregarious (or more so) than you.
● General: Someone might be shouting 'Sit down, you're rocking the boat!' but just ignore them for right now. It's not an easy task being the lookout, but your job is extremely important -- while everyone else is toiling away below decks, you're scanning the horizon for the next great discovery. If someone starts to grumble about that, remind them that you'll take your turn swabbing the deck soon enough.
Virgo (8/23 to 9/22)
● Work: Anything, good or bad, could change right now, so be prepared for any contingency. Odds are that nothing life-changing will go down, but whatever happens, will require your immediate attention.
● Finances: The time for deep reflection has passed. You have something mundane yet pressing to deal with and it can't wait on your need for soul searching. You can let your thoughts soar once you're dealt with something down to earth.
● Love: Half of someone's attention just won't do. If you feel like their mind is elsewhere, ask just where the heck it is. Perhaps if you move on, they'll come a-running; if not, who cares?
● General: Weigh your words carefully, as if they were diamonds. While it might be tempting to blurt out any ol' opinion that crosses your mind, erring on the side of caution is definitely the best measure at this time. That goes double for emails and any other written communications -- right now, it's all too easy for someone to misconstrue even the simplest statement and get hot under the collar about it.
Libra (9/23 to 10/23)
● Work: Your role will be more like a counselor's for now, helping customers and coworkers find their way through confusing times. Try to make sure they make wise decisions on your watch.
● Finances: You're strangely calm, all things considered. The ease with which you are facing the day is truly commendable, considering all the problems that are rumbling just beneath the surface. Too bad your composure is only worth points, not money.
● Love: Just because you only have to answer to yourself doesn't mean single equals selfish. Crank up your love karma by being extra sweet to those around you who need a little TLC.
● General: Look for ways to be of service right now. It doesn't have to be anything huge, either. Maybe you could take some old clothes to a homeless shelter. Maybe you could spend a few minutes on the phone talking things out with your stressed-out cousin. Maybe you could help a little kid cross the street. Whatever it is, the stars have given you the willingness to be there for other people. Use this opportunity.
Scorpio (10/24 to 11/21)
● Work: It's a good time to turn away from serious drudgery and make a game of work any way you can. If you're interacting with clients, they will love the lighter touch, and even the sourest boss will approve.
● Finances: You're in conflict with the part of you that puts things off until the last minute. You may have kicked yourself for the last time. You're finally learning an important lesson, and you'll put it to good use. This time next year will be a breeze compared to today, and yes, that is meant to make you feel better.
● Love: It's a favorable day for starting something -- and being methodical about it. Doesn't sound like it fits into the love arena? Think again. Make a concrete plan, no matter how silly it seems, and stick to it.
● General: Go ahead, and take a chance. Every roll of the dice can be a brand-new opportunity, untainted by limitations from the past -- if you're willing to let go of some old baggage and try something new. This might actually be way more fun than you expected -- so much fun that you'll want to find a way to incorporate it into your life more often. So what are you waiting for? Get moving!
Sagittarius (11/22 to 12/21)
● Work: In a meeting or conversation, someone will hit on the perfect metaphor for your role at work. Adopt it and see where it takes you; it could be that it's just the ticket to success.
● Finances: It's not over until you reach the bottom line. You have ever smaller details to go over until you reach your final answer. It's boring, it's mundane, it's beneath you -- but it's mandatory, so don't waste time complaining. Tell yourself you can do this, then do it.
● Love: You can now attain an almost childlike state of happiness that makes you more attractive than any fancy grown up baubles ever could. Be a little immature -- it's more fun.
● General: Home isn't just a physical place or location. It's a state of mind -- and one that you can take with you. Remember that when worries about your place in the world or your family spring into your mind. Certain things about them -- that is, the most important things -- remain with you no matter what may change outwardly. So don't panic even if it seems like everything is changing. The most important stuff stays the same.
Capricorn (12/22 to 01/19)
● Work: Usually facts are your domain, but for now, you need to trust your intuition. It may be that you catch a supplier who's up to no good, or you save a customer from making a big mistake.
● Finances: Not all of life's necessities are pleasant to deal with. The satisfaction of the task only comes from having been conscientious enough to do the job and do it well. Perseverance is the name of the game today, so stick with it until you reach the bottom line.
● Love: If something's postponed or even draws to a close now, be philosophical. Timing is truly everything, and it's also beyond your control. Skip the blame game and move on.
● General: Ever watched those cartoons where one character gets a brilliant idea and a huge light bulb goes off over her head? Well, get ready to be asked, 'What's up doc?' because cartoon light bulbs aplenty are going to be glowing over your ever-ready noggin. All this inspiration might even lead to a long-lasting and profound discovery -- for both you and the people you care about.
Aquarius (1/20 to 2/18)
● Work: Something big is happening on the periphery of your consciousness. Don't try to focus on it too clearly or it will just get confusing -- but if you can adapt to the ambiguity you'll go far.
● Finances: Your financial trail of the last year is spread before you like an open diary. It's strange to be reminded of much of it, but at least it reads well and resonates with all the interesting plot twists of a good story. Make sure you don't let reminiscing distract you from the boring numbers.
● Love: You're seeing some important patterns emerge in your love life. The question is what to do about it. Are they beneficial and worthy of preservation and fostering? Or out of date and out of order?
● General: When you're driving through a fog, you may not be able to see the whole road, but you can see the few feet in front of you, and that's all you need to get home. Keep that in mind as you explore a cloudy conflation of coincidences that you can't make heads or tails of. You may not have all the answers now, but you have exactly the pieces you need. Move slowly and you'll get there in no time.
Pisces (2/19 to 3/20)
● Work: You are in a great place to completely transform your career path if you want. Rethink who you are and where you're going -- you will certainly see options that you hadn't yet considered.
● Finances: You'd much rather be writing love letters than crunching numbers but you're stuck where you are. You can have your candle light dinner and romantic poetry another day. Now you are dealing with illusions of a different sort. Sigh.
● Love: The realm of romance is often an ambiguous place, and right now that's particularly the case. Instead of forcing things one way or the other, enjoy the curious pleasures of limbo.