● General: After doing your best to hold a grudge -- something you've never, ever been any good at -- the peaceful mood of the heavens will be the last straw. You'll wake up ready to accept the apology and move on. A word of advice, though: Forgive, by all means, but if you were treated badly, don't feel bad if you aren't able to forget just yet. You have every right to expect your trust to be earned back.
Aries (3/21 to 4/19)
● Work: Your batteries are fully charged and you're ready to pursue new scenarios of doing business. Explore your options at length; you can linger as long as there are still unturned stones.
● Finances: How easy it is to forget how hard you worked to get what you wanted. Today, though, it is the most important thing on your mind. You feel like you've just run a marathon or passed the LSAT: Exhausted but pleased with yourself. Enjoy.
● Love: Take your rightful place at center stage; the spotlight's on you and you're looking (and feeling) terrific. Now's the time to meet new people -- or impress someone you've had your eye on.
● General: You're torn between two very strong impulses. One side of you wants to shout your news to the world. The other can't stand the thought of letting a soul know even half of what's going on inside you. Until you find a way to bring those warring factions to a happy compromise internally, do what you can to ensure that the battle isn't obvious externally. In other words, keep your chin up and your mouth closed.
Taurus (4/20 to 5/20)
● Work: Whatever you do, don't take the first offer to come your way. Negotiation is important for you, and shopping around to find better offers will be fruitful. You're operating on your own time now.
● Finances: You are feeling good about the date and your own efforts in relation to it. Don't bother explaining to anyone who's not sure how one relates to the other. Just indulge in your own private party of relief.
● Love: Your instinct's not to rush into things, but you don't have to opt out entirely. Stand by calmly and watch things unfold. If it ends in a mess, so be it, but maybe you'll have some fun along the way.
● General: Believe it or not, the new friend/acquaintance you've been trying to find a way to introduce to your present crew is more than ready to meet them -- and the feelings are mutual. Both sides are curious, and both are eager to see if everything you've said about the other is true. It's your enviable task now to get them together for a party that won't soon be forgotten. Ah, well. There are worse jobs.
Gemini (5/21 to 6/21)
● Work: Colleagues are trying to get a message to you through unusual channels. Pay attention to nonstandard means of communication -- even body language might hold important clues right now.
● Finances: It took almost all of your hidden strength to get where you are at this very moment. You'd love nothing more than a celebratory day off and you certainly deserve one, but you're not going to get it. Use the qualities of focus you've exercised lately for the tasks on hand today.
● Love: Someone's got a piece of love advice for you that may seem irrelevant at first. Consider it carefully, though; there's a grain of truth that'll help you move along your romantic path.
● General: You've always believed you'd be good at management. And now the chance to climb the ladder, corporate or otherwise, has just arrived, and if you can manage to negotiate the in-betweens with your family, you might just be able to make a name for yourself, and a comfortable mark on the world at large, too. Go for it!
Cancer (6/22 to 7/22)
● Work: Your memory will be especially helpful as you navigate through the challenges of the day. Nostalgia won't be fruitful, but a quick jog through recent history will yield new insights.
● Finances: If you've promised yourself or your friends and family a string of things that simply had to be put off past an important deadline, then there's no time like today to follow through with them. As long as you don't spend an outlandish amount of money, you can add to your promises with as many crazy touches as your heart desires.
● Love: Your mind's working so fast that your mouth can't keep up -- and that's a good thing. You'll want to save the revelations you're having to share them with the right person -- at the right, delicious moment.
● General: It's just about time for you to tend to the dilemma you've been trying so hard to work out. If you can manage it, taking a few days off now is the very best possible approach. Why not see if you can make it happen? Aren't you due for some time away from anyone and everyone? Sure you are. You've entertained and looked after everyone for long enough. It's time to see to yourself.
Leo (7/23 to 8/22)
● Work: It's a great time for some advanced education. Whether or not it directly relates to your career, you'll find something to use to advance your agenda -- and have a great time while you're at it.
● Finances: Now that you've finished a huge project based on the certainty of numbers, you're ready to dive into something less black and white. Pick something for which there is no right or wrong answer. Let your focus be on the process, not the bottom line.
● Love: Today and tomorrow are cosmically all charged up for doing new things and meeting new people. Pick -- or create -- something that's really different, like a sushi class, a day of volunteering or a pajama party.
● General: Don't let anyone tell you that their jealousy is happening because of something you've done. It's not. It's there because they're not confident in your feelings, and they're not confident about their own worth. That said, why not look around for someone who'll show you their admiration in a more flattering, outgoing way? Say, by taking you out to dinner, packing you picnic lunches and holding your hand across the table, for example? Sounds better, doesn't it?
Virgo (8/23 to 9/22)
● Work: Your energy levels are peaking again, and you think you may have stumbled on something big career-wise. Push forward relentlessly and explore how you relate to your current employer.
● Finances: You know how to get creative with numbers. In fact, you can use them to express your ideas. You did just that and now you're ready to move on to something that uses a different language. It's all based on the same philosophy.
● Love: Shy and retiring's fine sometimes, but not when you're on a love mission. You're in high spirits, and the world's ready to enjoy your upbeat mood and applaud your best moves.
● General: The person with whom you've been spending all the free time you can possibly manage has made it quite clear that they're interested in spending even more of their waking hours with you. You're probably quite flattered and quite game. If you're also quite interested, don't keep them on hold forever. The longer you wait, the more unsure they'll feel. And after all, you do want to help them feel confident, don't you?
Libra (9/23 to 10/23)
● Work: Let your worries slide for a while and focus exclusively on your work relationships with coworkers and clients. You know how to compromise and can build up some great win-win situations.
● Finances: You deserve to celebrate, but be sure you don't go off the deep end doing it. If you need a way to reign yourself in, then remind yourself of your strict budget. That should go a long way toward ensuring you don't overdo it.
● Love: Relationships are in the stars, so take a look at the ones around you. Which ones inspire you? Which make you oh so glad you're single? Knowing what you don't want is as important as knowing what you do want.
● General: That confidence you're feeling doesn't only work from nine to five, you know. It's pretty much a 24/7 kind of thing, and it actually applies even more to your behavior once you punch out of work, since just about everyone will still be looking to you then -- just as they always do -- for your approval and your support. It's a lot to carry, but it's a compliment to your abilities. Be the benevolent dictator.
Scorpio (10/24 to 11/21)
● Work: Your customers -- however you define that term -- should take up most of your time and energy now. Your mind is focused on service, and you will be able to please just about anyone.
● Finances: Yesterday's bottom line was out of your hands but today's is up to you. Don't be impatient about it, though. Spend some time on the mechanics of your financial situation and don't move forward until you have everything running like a Swiss watch.
● Love: If there's a method to your sweet madness, now's the time to be methodical. Get rid of any emotional dead weight, reorganize your romantic priorities and lay the groundwork for something new.
● General: Let the rest of the world deal with problems. Your job now is to forget about anything that's serious and enjoy the next 24 hours simply because you can. If there's someone you'd like to invite alone for the ride -- and if there isn't, that would be a tremendous shock -- get them on board early enough to enjoy the preparations as well. The packing, unpacking and shopping for what you know you don't need, but sure want, for example.
Sagittarius (11/22 to 12/21)
● Work: Productivity skyrockets for you and your team, and morale is riding right along with it. The praise from above might take some time to filter down, but expect great things when it does.
● Finances: After the work you did yesterday, having something mundane to do is a welcome change. If anything rides on the numbers of today then you won't know it for quite a while. The pressure is off, and that's exactly how you need to feel today. Enjoy.
● Love: Romance is in the cards -- and with you as the dealer, anyone who plays could very well lose their heart. Teach somebody a few of your favorite tricks.
● General: No matter where you go, what the circumstances are or why you happen to be there, more often than not, you're likely to be made the honorary principal. Most times, you either don't mind or you outright enjoy it. But there are those moments when you don't want to be on duty. This may be one of those times, but if you see the need for your services, you'll bite the bullet and do what's required. Try to at least take the evening hours off.
Capricorn (12/22 to 01/19)
● Work: Your family, especially parents or other older relatives, might interfere with your career plans in one way or another. It's a dilemma that you will have to resolve pretty quickly.
● Finances: You did your duty and now you're ready to kick back and relax. Sorry, but that's not the way the day is going to unfold. You have enough discipline to keep on plodding along when that's what's required of you. Remind yourself of the extra money involved, too. That should help motivate you.
● Love: Opposites may attract, but you know you'll never be comfortable with someone irresponsible or superficial. Get to the heart of the matter when meeting someone new, and don't hesitate to move on.
● General: When you least expect it, someone you're quite fond of -- mainly because they're rather like you when it comes to being unpredictable, unmanageable and even erratic, at times -- will call, write or visit with one objective in mind: to persuade you to take their side in a tricky dispute. You, of course, won't hesitate to agree. This time, though, you might want to uncover the nature of the problem before you sign up.
Aquarius (1/20 to 2/18)
● Work: Share your ideas with anyone who will listen. Even the competition will make use of them in ways that benefit you, directly or indirectly. A free exchange of knowledge is crucial for you.
● Finances: The not-too-distant past looks epic from where you stand. Even yesterday qualifies as a test of endurance worthy of some serious bragging. It's not the kind of thing discussed openly, though, so you'll have to keep your crowing to yourself. But you and the universe both know what a great job you did finding ways to save yourself some cash.
● Love: Your ideas about love are evolving by leaps and bounds, and the world deserves to know about your recent discoveries. Share them and see who it is that really gets it.
● General: Go ahead and tell people what you think, even if you've suddenly realized that it's going to startle them. Your list of priorities has changed -- and changed drastically, too -- just over the past few days, or even hours. It's not all that odd. All it takes is one event to see things clearly, and that may be what's happened to you now. Announce your new attitude to everyone, and don't worry about their feelings. Think about your own for a change.
Pisces (2/19 to 3/20)
● Work: You might get drawn into a mystery involving poorly worded communication, but don't let yourself obsess over ambiguities. Try to seek out the sender and ask for quick clarification.
● Finances: You finally have no illusions about where you stand financially, although you did a great job with the smoke and mirrors. Now that you've satisfied your artistic side, it's time to get back down to business. Focus on the year ahead.
● Love: The realm of romance has a riddle for you to solve, one that requires you toss out one of your favorite delusions and remove one of your favorite veils. You'd be wise to hop to it.