● General: It's time to think about what's important to you -- but then, you don't need to be told that. It's probably been next to impossible for you to focus on anything else. Try to excuse yourself from situations where you'll be forced to act other than how you really feel -- better make arrangements bright and early to be unavailable. If a situation demands your presence, get in and out as quickly as you can.
Aries (3/21 to 4/19)
● Work: It's time to hold up and let the world catch up with you. There's no need to retreat, but if you're patient, you'll be leading the pack again instead of running too far off to be a part of it all.
● Finances: It's an easy kind of day. A few phone calls, a few emails, some news of the outside world. No fortunes will be made or lost, or even close. For some reason, it doesn't seem boring to you at all. In fact, you realize that this is the stuff life is made of. Enjoy it.
● Love: Your concerns are rather earthbound -- finances, possessions and the like. Before you get too caught up, remember that nothing's permanent -- so think big and make romance a high priority.
● General: First thing this morning, you really should decide what to give them -- 'them' being your sweetheart, best friend or whoever it is who's been putting up with you lately, no matter what you've dished out. You know it hasn't been easy, you know what they'd like and you know they deserve it. Be nice. Your feelings are going to be obvious anyway. Might as well be sure it's the good ones they remember.
Taurus (4/20 to 5/20)
● Work: Your relations with customers and colleagues are robust and just one step shy of a love-fest. It's a great time to make requests or schmooze for additional projects from those you know well.
● Finances: You have no interest in spending outside your budget. Those impulses come up and are immediately squashed. Congratulations, it took a sobering few days to get to this point. You're almost tempted to reward yourself -- but you won't!
● Love: Let the good times roll -- take a walk in the rain, indulge yourself with some flowers, flirt with whomever you come across. Flattery will get you everywhere you want to be now.
● General: When you decide to take a few days off, it's quite different than when most of us do the same. Your friends and family aren't used to going more than a few hours without either seeing you or talking with you, so your absence raises all kinds of red flags. You're in the mood to disappear from the world now, however, and you won't want to chat with them about it. Be nice. Call when you know they won't be there to answer, and leave a message.
Gemini (5/21 to 6/21)
● Work: You need to make sure you're totally focused throughout the day. In fact, it's a good time to practice ignoring distractions and ensure that you meet your targets and deadlines reliably.
● Finances: Flirtatiousness comes as a welcome surprise no matter what stage of the game you are in. You feel like a million bucks from one moment to the next without spending a penny. In fact, it's the kind of thing you can control with money, much as the world likes to pretend otherwise. Enjoy.
● Love: Patience isn't the strongest part of your emotional range, but now's a good time to give it a good workout. What (or who) is easily gained is often less valuable in the long run.
● General: You've often wondered about what might happen to the ones you love if you decided to stop taking care of them. Would they sink, swim or find someone else to care for them -- in which case, you'd never be able to live with the guilt. Regardless, it's just about time for you to do both yourself. Give them a few referral numbers, a pep talk, make your exit and see what happens.
Cancer (6/22 to 7/22)
● Work: Start a new project or take a new direction in your career; you're in a good position to build now. It's also a good time to follow through with old contacts you haven't spoken with in a while.
● Finances: After being appropriately button-down when the circumstances warranted it, you are now ready to get a bit wild. You deserve to come out of your shell for a while. Don't forget that bills just make you want to go right back in and hide. Keep that in mind when considering your tab.
● Love: Home's on your mind, but that doesn't mean you feel antisocial. Do your spring-cleaning, then have an impromptu party -- and have everyone bring someone fresh and new.
● General: If anyone loves a dare, it's you, and it doesn't matter at all whether it's spoken or just hinted at. So now, when a friend you've long admired for their equal bravery makes you an offer that sounds suspiciously like a dare, you won't hesitate for a single second. You may, however, need to do some explaining to your sweetheart if they're not expecting you to be away without leave because you just can't turn down the challenge.
Leo (7/23 to 8/22)
● Work: You're unusually stubborn over an issue that might not matter all that much to you. The principles involved weigh heavily, though, and you might want to reconsider your relationship with those involved.
● Finances: Your spending is controlled and your emotions are modest. You don't even miss the lifestyle that drove you to take drastic measures to get where you are. Your new way of life seems to be paying off in more ways than one. You're impressed with your gains, even if no one else is even aware of them.
● Love: The stars say the time's right for finishing up what you've already started, so return those phone calls and emails -- and let them down easy. Then you'll have a fresh, clean slate for some new affairs.
● General: You're not mean-spirited -- not one tiny little bit. You can, however, be goaded into behavior that's beneath you if someone shows anything less than total respect for a worthy cause -- much less one that's near and dear to your heart. If you've already warned them, or if you know they've heard about your recent dealings with someone that impolite, you won't hesitate to come out with both guns blazing. And well you should.
Virgo (8/23 to 9/22)
● Work: Find a way to expand your work horizons. Job-related travel is perfect, but it can also be anything from calling up far-off prospects to digging up some new territories closer to home.
● Finances: After all the numerical knots you've untied recently, the last thing you need is a problem with a friend or family member. They're worth more to you than all the money you've spent so much time on. Be extra careful expressing yourself today.
● Love: Combine your trademark ability to reason clearly with some soul-searching, and start taking your love life and all its potential to a new level. You can achieve anything you put your mind -- and heart -- to!
● General: The long-distance travel bug hasn't just landed in your vicinity. It's set up shop in your imagination, igniting an insatiable urge to get to that place you've always wanted to see. So at the moment, getting there is the most important thing in the world to you. Fortunately, you know when to go, and exactly the right person to go along with you, even if you present the offer to them as quickly as it occurs to you.
Libra (9/23 to 10/23)
● Work: You're indulging in the good vibes surrounding you and your business -- but make sure not to overdo it. You need to walk the line between corporate culture and your personal needs.
● Finances: You're of two minds about a certain subject involving your finances. One side of you wants to make as much of a profit as possible and the other wants to be sure all you do is tied to something important inside of you. Unfortunately, you can't have it both ways on this one.
● Love: Your innate magnetism is turned way, way up, so don't be surprised if you're catching eyes just trudging around the grocery store or putting your dirty clothes in at the laundromat. Smile!
● General: Your sign is known for magnetism and an impressive ability to tempt anyone into doing just about anything. So when someone absolutely perfect walks by, you'll do everything in your power to entice them into spending time with you. If they're already yours, so much the better. You just have to be yourself, and they'll be as infatuated as they were the first time you wooed them. If they're not yours, let's just say that situation won't last for very long at all.
Scorpio (10/24 to 11/21)
● Work: Just this once, let your rivals have their way. You'll appear gracious, and you will build up a reservoir of goodwill that will work to your advantage in the not-too-distant future.
● Finances: You're taking a bit of a risk but it's not with your own money. It's not even with someone else's money. You're betting your heart and soul on a profitable outcome. That's a lot to lose, but then again, you're not in it to lose. You're in it to win.
● Love: Others may shrink from friction, but you know its power to generate heat. Watch for someone who challenges you in a way that'll ultimately expand your romantic outlook.
● General: You've worked so hard for so long on this particular project that you can't imagine finishing it up. That's a good thing if you happen to be in a hurry to move on to something new -- and when aren't you? If you're still trying to get the attention of a certain authority figure for this project, however, drop some hints. Let them know you're in the home stretch and you'd like their executive opinion.
Sagittarius (11/22 to 12/21)
● Work: Your mind is sharp and focused, and it's a good time for you to focus on the small-scale issues that inform your daily work life. If there are details that have bothered you lately, fix them now.
● Finances: You couldn't think deep thoughts even if you wanted to. Your brain needs a rest from the philosophizing. Some things in life can never be figured out, anyway. Your financial state is one of them, simply because at this point it has less to do with you than you would like it to.
● Love: The romantic big picture may not be especially clear, but your ability to perceive details and resolve smaller issues is excellent. Focus on the little stuff, and let the larger scheme emerge in its own time.
● General: Believe it or not, you're an expert at romance. You just don't do it the way most folks do. When you're out to impress someone, you don't just pick up a pizza and some sodas. You make sure you're wooing them in a most elegant fashion -- with limos, fine wine and tickets to the theater. If you can't afford all that, however, not to worry. If anyone can make that pizza-and-soda evening feel special, it's you.
Capricorn (12/22 to 01/19)
● Work: You are more in sync with youth than usual. You're in a great mood and will be indulgent toward just about anyone who comes through your workplace, but especially kids or young adults.
● Finances: You finally know what you want. It's how to go about getting it that remains a mystery. You can figure that out too if you put some time into it. Spend the day coming up with a strategy, and then a Plan B. Throw out all the extra chatter that makes you think you just can't do it.
● Love: Sure, errands are necessary, but so's some leisure and pleasure. There's even a chance for romance if you allow a few moments in your busy day to look around for it.
● General: Telling the truth isn't just second nature to you -- it's really more like an innate reaction that doubles when official business is impending. So now, regardless of how anxiously you're awaiting someone's answer to a tender question, you won't be willing to tone it down or take it back, not even a touch -- not even if you know they'd prefer you hadn't started a major ball rolling with the powers that be. Oh, well. Respect is the glue that holds any relationship together.
Aquarius (1/20 to 2/18)
● Work: Tectonic shifts shake up the workplace early in the day, and you're the only one prepared for them. By the end of the day, you'll have made a new connection that will lead to great profit.
● Finances: You don't need things to heat up to the point of sizzling in order to have a good day. At this point, you'll settle for lukewarm. What you won't settle for is the wrong match, whether it's the wrong person, the wrong bank or the wrong activity. Be picky.
● Love: You're well aware that life is strange, but love may be even stranger now. Expect all sorts of peculiarities, coincidences and changes, and don't expect it all to make sense immediately.
● General: You have very little time to achieve your mission: find a way to make your loved ones realize that working together on the same side is better for all parties concerned than keeping a nonsensical 'war' going -- which won't help anyone at all. That said, you can only do what you can do -- and you can't live anyone else's life for them. So if they won't cooperate, don't beat yourself up about it.
Pisces (2/19 to 3/20)
● Work: Take time to thank your customers and others who support your business. It can be as simple as a set of quick notes or as elaborate as a big party, but one way or another you need to let them know they're appreciated.
● Finances: You just don't have the creativity it would take to make something out of nothing today. Being content with your low budget is getting harder and harder. It's just a low point, so don't give up and run for your credit cards. You're better off laying low and doing nothing.
● Love: Creativity's the order of the day, and you're just the person to carry it into the dreamy realm of love. Try writing a love note to a crush, an online cutie or -- what the heck -- yourself.