● General: It's time to handle a family matter that's been making you crazy. If the issue is money, you'll need to put your foot down right away and be nothing but firm with all parties concerned. If it's strictly an emotional situation, the same holds true, but you may need to do some fancy footwork too -- in addition to handing out all your solid, grounded advice. Oh, and here's a tip: Either way, speak from your heart.
Aries (3/21 to 4/19)
● Work: It's a time of rapid-fire communication across all channels, and you should be able to absorb and transmit just as quickly as anyone else. In fact, you might want to pace yourself, if only so you're clearly heard.
● Finances: Do you really need excitement to be productive? If the answer is yes then start generating some. You'll have to take the initiative because the universe has other things on its mind. Put some creativity into it, too. Don't rely on the old standby of financial fantasies.
● Love: Communication's been accented by the stars, but now your attention turns inward. Sort through your emotions while still staying active and involved in the world outside your head and heart.
● General: You've put your own personal goals on hold for far too long. It's now officially time to go after them with the same determination you usually only display when someone you love needs help or advice. The good news is that the heavens have arranged for an envoy to arrive at your door -- someone who just so happens to possess the skills, knowledge and experience you need to help you along the way. Expect a mystery guest and keep an eye out.
Taurus (4/20 to 5/20)
● Work: You'll look back over this past week and wonder how you made it so far so quickly. You're all set to abandon caution and just race ahead heedlessly, and the gamble ought to pay off.
● Finances: Some things are just plain intolerable, but there's not much you can do about them. Other things seem unbearable but you could change them if you put some effort into it. Don't wait until things get excruciating before you start getting a grip on them. You have more control over things like fines and interest than you realize.
● Love: Is it love that makes the world go 'round -- or communication? Or perhaps communication about love? Untie your tongue and issue a statement about how you feel -- the plainer your statements, the better.
● General: There's no time like the present to give yourself a little pat on the back. You're not usually prone to that sort of thing, but your friends will be downright insistent that you do some celebrating, so you might as well give in. Of course, they'll also want to be invited along for the ride -- and why not? What fun would a celebration be without a whole pack of fans to provide you with the applause you know you deserve?
Gemini (5/21 to 6/21)
● Work: You will experience a constant buzz of positive energy as you move through the day. It will be especially noticeable when you are speaking with people face-to-face, but phone and email will still keep it alive.
● Finances: You want to be the kind of person who is taken seriously before you waste your time sharing your ideas. It's just more hot air, or worse. When you see someone take your stroke of genius and run with it, there will be no end to the self-flagellation. So polish yourself up before you even open your mouth.
● Love: Follow-through isn't necessarily your strong suit, but right now it doesn't need to be. Put meeting as many new people as possible at the top of your agenda -- then you can let them sort themselves out.
● General: Everything you think and feel is rapidly tumbling out of your mouth, virtually unfiltered. That's kind of scary for a creature as sensitive as you, but if you spend as much time as possible with people you love and trust, it will turn out to be a positive thing. After all, what could possibly be better than exchanging words of love with those you're closest to -- other than the wonderful, warm hugs that follow those declarations of affection, of course.
Cancer (6/22 to 7/22)
● Work: Show the people who think they've got you nailed that you still have some surprises up your sleeve. Whether it's working off hours or hangin' with the family, just do something a little different for everyone.
● Finances: You just can't afford the extravagant gesture you have in mind. Your impulse is right on the money, though. The phrase, 'it's the thought that counts' never rang truer. Find a way to get the message across within your budget.
● Love: If you can just pry yourself out of your shell, you'll be surprised how many interesting people are waiting. It's time to be assertive -- and it's as easy as saying hello.
● General: Speaking of charm, stick-to-itiveness and making changes at work, don't underestimate yourself -- or your coworkers. The powers-that-be are seemingly omnipotent, but they weren't born with your talent for organizing the masses, and they can't run the show without the cast. Keep everyone calm and come up with a battle plan for the future. In one day, you've probably already made some progress in convincing the higher-ups. Imagine what you can all do in a month.
Leo (7/23 to 8/22)
● Work: Your strategic vision is clear, and you should make sure to share it with the group tomorrow. In fact, a team brainstorming session will help drive some serious momentum through the organization.
● Finances: You can't have big achievements day in, day out. It would be impossible to maintain that kind of stamina. Besides, you would simply crave more and more and more, and you already know where that got you. Look for simple accomplishments to be proud of today.
● Love: A gregarious mood gives way to one that's quieter, maybe a little more introverted and sweetly thoughtful. Your warmth combined with your honest desire to do the right thing creates amazing new energy.
● General: You're well known for more than your common sense and sound judgment, but right about now, you'll definitely need the use of both those qualities. A loved one you were thinking of confiding in may beat you to the punch -- in other words, before you have a chance to ask for their opinion, they'll ask for yours. There's only one thing to do: take turns telling your stories. This could end up being mutually beneficial in more ways than one.
Virgo (8/23 to 9/22)
● Work: Workplace troubles will pop up over the next few days -- but they're not too much for you. Your cold logic will reason through them in record time. It might take some effort to get your peers to sign on, though.
● Finances: There is too much happening for you to stop and get organized. On the other hand, in the state you're in, you can never keep up. The upside is that with so much going on, it's almost impossible not to have a profitable day. Don't waste too much time thinking about what might have been.
● Love: Every day holds the potential to be super fantastic or ultra horrible in its hands, and right now the outcome's up to you -- you and your posse, that is. Convene your favorite people for a love conference.
● General: Even though you may have taken some time off lately, your superiors have never been happier with your performance. Unlike everyone else, you never fail to make sure everything is taken care of before you step one foot out of the building. So it's not surprising that those same higher-ups are about to ask you what they can do for you -- to help you along the way. Have your list ready, and don't be afraid to negotiate. They're ready.
Libra (9/23 to 10/23)
● Work: One-on-one teams will operate most efficiently, so partner up with someone and get some good hard work done tomorrow. Ideas will pass back and forth, and generate a solid wall of momentum to push you forward.
● Finances: You know that it's okay to not have all the answers, but do others? Someone may hold it against you for saying you just don't know. That doesn't mean you should get creative with the truth, but it does mean you should come up with a good way of stalling.
● Love: Things can't exist without their opposites, and just now the dual nature of it all is getting mysterious indeed. Stop trying (for the time being) to unravel the meaning, and try to enjoy the ride.
● General: You're done with the casual chitchat about the weather. You're back to your quest for just the facts, and you have a mission in mind. You want to know what the person you're with is really all about, way down deep. Just don't scare them off. You know how you get when you're really intent on something, so take a breath. Go easy, at least to start with. You'll get your information. Who could possibly refuse that look?
Scorpio (10/24 to 11/21)
● Work: Get out your reading glasses and go over all the details of the most recent agreement or plan line by line. You'll find more errors or causes for concern than you could have imagined.
● Finances: Your ego can take a lickin' and keep on tickin'. Stressed? You? Never. You just sit back and watch yourself deal with one problem after another, and your boss is the least of them. Your confidence alone is worth more than gold.
● Love: Your intuition finally weighs in -- decisively -- about a risk you've been thinking about taking with your heart. The stars say go with your gut; your head's just holding you back with all those pesky thoughts.
● General: You're notoriously generous -- and notoriously uncomfortable on the other side of the fence. So even if you really need help, before you can bring yourself to ask, you always end up doing battle with that nagging inner voice that tells you to buck up and handle it yourself. Someone you've helped in the past will come to you now, however, offering -- no, insisting that you accept -- their help. Don't be humble or modest or anything else. Just say thank you. It's your turn.
Sagittarius (11/22 to 12/21)
● Work: You're in charge of making sure things work out over the next few days, which is a big responsibility -- but you're up for it. In fact, if you push things forward hard enough, you'll get some attention from above.
● Finances: Just because your funds have dried up doesn't mean you've been booted out of the land of plenty. You still live in a state of abundance even if you're making do with less. Smile at your circumstances, because from where you are now, you can only see gains.
● Love: Your recent thwarted attempts to delve further into the philosophy of love can finally succeed -- insofar as success means opening up whole new universes of possibilities. Go deep and you'll go far.
● General: Still in the mood for love? If you are, don't be put off by a roadblock or delay that might initially seem to be ruining your evening. There's nothing wrong with changing plans. You may even end up enjoying where you are more than you'd have enjoyed where you were going -- especially if you're in the right company. Whether it's a flat tire or a last-minute cancellation that leaves you two with some time on your hands, make the most of it.
Capricorn (12/22 to 01/19)
● Work: It will be hard to focus, mainly because the people around you are all flighty and nervous. Distraction will expand out of control into full-scale melodramas if you're not careful.
● Finances: Every day can't be an easy day. Count yourself lucky that you don't have to deal with these kinds of demands more often. In fact, you deserve a bit more strife than you've had, considering how far you've come. In any event, brace yourself for the worst in business.
● Love: Cut through all the extraneous stuff and get to the heart of the matter. Your precision of thought and directness of expression create an atmosphere in which the most beautiful things thrive.
● General: You have one more person to counsel. Once that's done, you've decided to give yourself a couple of days off -- and that's really not a bad idea. You may not be able to separate yourself from your responsibilities just yet, but that doesn't mean you can't make plans to get away from it all over the next couple of days. If anyone deserves it at this point, it's most certainly you. Take your sweetie or a close pal with you, and have some fun.
Aquarius (1/20 to 2/18)
● Work: An off-the-job connection will lead to an unusual business opportunity. Your creative impulses will be rewarded if you follow it up; you might actually find that you're following an old dream.
● Finances: There has to be a compromise between what you feel like doing and what you know you should be doing. Your impulses can't be so far off the mark that a middle ground seems impossible. Start finding ways to chip away at the things you consider fixed ideas.
● Love: Something promising in the love department could suddenly head south, but don't let disappointment get the better of you. Regroup immediately and have the kind of fun of the outrageous variety.
● General: The stars have arranged a day that's just perfect for exchanging vows -- or promises, at the very least. The good news is that everyone will be a lot more prone to think before they speak, so, for once, you can actually believe that the people around you are just as liable to keep their word as you always are. It's not always easy for you to trust, but now's the time to enjoy honest, candid communication.
Pisces (2/19 to 3/20)
● Work: Take greater care with your daily routines, and try to make sure any big moves or shifts get deferred for a few days. You're not under serious threat, but large-scale changes will be difficult now.
● Finances: No one can succeed in life alone. If you continue insisting on having your way, you'll be left with only one person on your team: you. Stop inflicting your opinions on everyone around you. Make being amenable to the ideas of others your project for the day.
● Love: When's the last time you read -- or wrote -- a poem? The stars say that this particular form, be it haiku, sonnet or what have you, has particular relevance to your heart now.