● General: If you're feeling it, you'll say it, even if you'd ordinarily go out of your way just to keep it under wraps. Today, your feelings will emerge quite rapidly from between your lips, which means you might want to warn the ones you love about what's coming. Just tell them that you're in a rather outgoing frame of mind -- and heart -- and then hope that they'll understand. Bet they'll love it.
Aries (3/21 to 4/19)
● Work: Urgent business is coming your way that will turn into a crisis if you don't handle it forcefully and directly. When you're through with it, expect some well-earned praise from above.
● Finances: Even you have to admit you're not as charming as you once were. But while you can no longer smile your way into the situations you want to be in, you have learned to earn your entry instead. It's ultimately much more satisfying and feels somehow more apropos. Enjoy your newly minted status.
● Love: Accidents are a distinct possibility, and not necessarily the slip-and-fall variety. Before you send that flirty (or gossipy) email, you'd be wise to triple-check the address -- you don't want it going to your boss, do you?
● General: If you're asked to make a donation, buy something whose proceeds will go to a non-profit organization, or contribute your time to a worthy cause, you'll be only too happy to do it, and you really should. You'll be pleased with what you've done and who you've helped, and you'll feel good about it for days to come. Just be sure you're not taken advantage of by someone who senses your soft heart.
Taurus (4/20 to 5/20)
● Work: Be open to suggestions and new options from all parties, and you can forge lasting relationships. Your alliances and agreements will need some serious tweaking if they're to last long.
● Finances: There are many ways to make the day more exciting than usual, but why would you want to do that? You'd just be ruining a good thing. Enjoying the occasional lazy, unproductive day is one of the necessities of life. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.
● Love: Companionship is in the stars, whether that means a casual coffee date or scoping out a new scene with your wing-person. The only rule at the moment: Two's better than one.
● General: When was the last time you took an entire day off, just because you felt like it? If you can't remember, it's been too long -- but you know that. If nothing pressing is going on at work, think about taking a mental health day, and don't allow yourself to feel guilty about it. Whether you switch shifts with someone or just promise to work extra hard on Monday, do it. It's time for you to spoil yourself. Of course, the right company won't hurt either.
Gemini (5/21 to 6/21)
● Work: If you work solo, then you'll find an unusual connection with a client or colleague whom you don't ordinarily get along with. And for once, you and your teammates are all on the same page.
● Finances: You're intensely interested in a subject and then you forget all about it. You're like a serial lover when it comes to your business plans and projects. This is a habit you have got to break if you want any hope of succeeding. Don't start on another thing before you finish what you are already working on.
● Love: Bills or other calculations are a driving force, and love's in the backseat. Deal with the day-to-day stuff so you can clear your schedule (and your mind) for more interesting agenda items tomorrow.
● General: Your feelings for someone -- a family member or an old, dear friend, most likely -- will need to be expressed. The good news is that you're quite ready to let them out. So when the time comes and you're asked what you think of a certain situation, even if it means being a referee of sorts, don't hold back. There are ways to say what's on your mind without offending anyone -- and you're familiar with them all.
Cancer (6/22 to 7/22)
● Work: When you're figuring out the budget or trying to make all the numbers add up, see if you can make room for a seeming extravagance that's been haunting you recently. It will pay off in the long run.
● Finances: The issues going on around the home are nothing a bit of money can't smooth over. Unfortunately, you don't have it. You'll have to ride out this rocky patch. Resist all impulses to reach for your wallet. It will only be a costly and temporary fix.
● Love: Put 'make plans' at the top of your to-do list. It doesn't even matter what kind of plans you make -- vacation, Friday night, dentist appointment -- just make a bunch and put some things in motion.
● General: Dreams, nostalgia and thoughts of how great things used to be will fill your mind today, but before you get too swept up in it all, be sure you're remembering everything correctly -- with your mind, not just your heart. If you're in doubt, spend some time with younger folks who understand what's going on in your life. Experience may be a great teacher, but youthful enthusiasm isn't bad, either.
Leo (7/23 to 8/22)
● Work: Get out the tux or gown -- it's award time. Even if there's no trophy or giant-sized check involved, you're up for something big in the minds of some very important people.
● Finances: You're suddenly feeling optimistic. Don't just hope the feeling will grow. Keeping it to yourself is a waste, but share your feelings with others and it will multiply almost effortlessly. That's because it roots them in a reality outside of yourself, where they cannot be denied.
● Love: Even the most active signs need a catnap sometimes. Relax and let the thoughts flow through that big fuzzy head, while the emotions flow through that big fuzzy heart. Something splendid will come of it.
● General: Your first impulse will be to say exactly what's on your mind today, and that might be the best thing. On the other hand, if there's any way you can count to ten and wait a few seconds before you reply, that might not be bad, either. Being sure of what you say before you say it is a good thing, as is making sure you don't hurt anyone's feelings without meaning to.
Virgo (8/23 to 9/22)
● Work: If there's a rush, call for assistance; impatience could be a serious issue if it's not dealt with immediately. Clients will be extra demanding, but you can handle them as long as there's a steady flow.
● Finances: It's not a good day to spend money on anything at all. Blue laws would be useful for someone like you because resisting shopping is a test all the time. A day of rest from the effort would be beneficial. You won't get it, though, so keep working up a good sweat staying disciplined.
● Love: Red (hot) alert! Sure, it's a random day for romance, but the stars are aligned especially for you. Wear your favorite shirt, vary your routine, talk to new people, and go out tonight -- no matter what (or where).
● General: The family members you've been trying to help out will finally realize what you've been up to today, and you may even hear a thank-you or two. In the meantime, do what you've been doing. Sit back, operate quietly from behind the scenes and don't share any secrets you don't absolutely have to. Once they find out what you've done, they'll be extra sweet to you.
Libra (9/23 to 10/23)
● Work: You can see how your work fits into the big picture, and you might be able to nab a few choice ideas before the competition gets to them. So forget the minutiae for now and let your mind wander all over the map.
● Finances: You have too much energy to simply flirt with success. You want to romance it right into your bank account. Even on a day off, you are infatuated with the thought of making money. Go ahead and let yourself swoon over the idea.
● Love: Why do anything in particular? You're in an amazing groove, and it's only getting better. Listen to everything around you, be aware, and let some socializing come to you -- there's no need to make an effort.
● General: Be careful with your money matters now. It will be easy for others who know how soft your heart is and how much you care for others to take advantage of you. Before you sign anything -- anything at all -- have someone you know and love look it over for you. Don't let your heart sway your mind. Your friendship is the best gift of all.
Scorpio (10/24 to 11/21)
● Work: Sure, there's plenty of stress to go around -- but you can thrive on it if just you set your mind to it. The relief of deadline pressure feels great after you bring the job in on time.
● Finances: You want to do the easiest thing today. Reading the paper is about as much effort as you are willing to make. So when someone wants to argue with you, your first instinct is to just let them have their way. Don't. It will cost you enough to be worth making an effort.
● Love: It's time for a little proactive work on the give-and-take scene. What can you do to improve your love karma? Put some amazing energy out there -- and do it selflessly.
● General: Everyone around you is feeling festive -- but, of course, you're the heaven's specialist in that department, so if anyone can show them how it's really done, it's you. Try not to outshine anyone you want to stay friends with for a while. In some circles, this is the type of day for collaboration, not competition. Do yourself a favor: focus on that certain person who's kept your imagination busy for days.
Sagittarius (11/22 to 12/21)
● Work: Things are looking good, and you can expect to see a big upswing in revenue or attendance shortly. Even though you'll be pretty busy, you'll also have a great time serving your customers.
● Finances: The judgment you have to make cannot be a snap decision. You need time to prepare yourself. Get all the facts and figures together and let yourself mull them over. Luckily for you, you have all the time you need on this quiet day.
● Love: Love may be the last thing on your mind as the world conspires to irritate you thoroughly. Take it in stride and retain your trademark sense of humor -- it's either laughs or screams.
● General: It's a sociable day -- there's no doubt about that -- but for you, it's also the kind of day that's all about surprises -- nice ones, too. You'll know that for certain when the person who's been leaving you messages (both in person and psychically, whether you're willing to admit it or not) actually ambles right up to you to say exactly what's on their mind. Prepare yourself -- but not too much.
Capricorn (12/22 to 01/19)
● Work: Try to lie low and just take care of the paperwork, if at all possible. Your vision isn't quite as clear as usual when it comes to dealing with other people, especially your rivals.
● Finances: You'll have a lot of new challenges and projects in the coming week, so spend the day preparing yourself. That could mean mental or physical preparation, depending on what state you are in. And it could mean just laying low so you can focus on more productive things tomorrow.
● Love: Don't turn your ringer off, and keep an eye on your email and instant messaging. A connection's coming your way, and it may be via long distance (perhaps a cute friend of a distant friend!).
● General: Don't discount your intuition. Not now, not ever. If you wake up this morning feeling like something special is right around the corner, well, you'll be absolutely right. So when you bump into someone you're extremely attracted to under what can only be termed 'odd' or 'coincidental' circumstances, you'll have only one mission: Pay attention to the message they have for you -- and not the one they'll soon leave on your answering machine, either.
Aquarius (1/20 to 2/18)
● Work: Your working relationships will be strengthened if you can release some of that pent-up creative energy and direct it toward finding new ways to interact with and serve your clients.
● Finances: The wide world won't come to visit your living room anytime soon. You need to get up and out if you want to experience something new. Using your low budget as an excuse to hole up is getting a bit worn. You can have fun doing something novel and stay within budget at the same time.
● Love: Are your eyes itchy? Maybe that's because someone's trying to pull the wool over them. Listen to that instinct and trust what your heart's telling you. Keep looking until you see the truth.
● General: Every now and then, relationships make you feel as if you've been cursed -- that's when they're not working out the way you want them to. The truth, however, is that when emotional situations don't work out the way they should -- in your opinion, anyway -- that doesn't mean the powers that be are angry, or that they're not listening to your silent pleas. It means that they have a slightly different opinion about what's good for you. Resolve to accept whatever comes along with a good attitude.
Pisces (2/19 to 3/20)
● Work: Let your colleagues deal with their own crises. Getting involved at this point would only complicate matters, and you can use some time on your own to focus on your own projects exclusively.
● Finances: You're having so many financial problems that any kind of change seems like it would be a change for the better. But don't throw the baby out with the bathwater. If you pick through the wreckage of your finances you should be able to find quite a lot that's worth holding on to.
● Love: Fishing around for information about that certain someone can only go on so long. Perhaps you don't need every little tidbit before moving forward? How about dangling that lure right in front of them?