● General: You can certainly use your charm to get what you want, but what about what the other person wants? If you have to work some kind of magic to get them where you want them, perhaps you should also take into account where they truly want to be. Putting your self-interest aside will allow you to get a clearer idea of the bigger picture, and it'll help you to do the right thing -- which feels best in the end.
Aries (3/21 to 4/19)
● Work: There's no room for hesitation today -- jump onto the next wave before the competition does and you'll end up far ahead. You might have to spend some time exploring in your off hours, but it will be time well spent.
● Finances: As it turns out, renewal is just as uncomfortable a state to be in as stagnation. You're finally moving forward, although not at the pace you would like, and low and behold you are creaking groaning and complaining about it. Once you limber up a bit it will be old hat again.
● Love: Perhaps you were being a tiny bit selfish, but now your concern turns to others (or one other in particular). It's fabulous timing -- your interest in them starts a beautiful karmic cycle.
● General: Forget about your boring old routine -- today is special, so fill it with good cheer and lots of fun. If you have to squeeze in some last-minute errands, take care of them quickly. A big, indulgent brunch is in order, perhaps followed by a walk or a matinee with friends or family. Tonight, plan to be cozy with your favorite people, enjoying some favorite beverages and telling favorite stories.
Taurus (4/20 to 5/20)
● Work: You are the only person you can be sure of right now. Make sure trust in others is well placed, then let go of any worries you may have. Play it safe and make sure everything is in writing.
● Finances: Like any marriage, your business idea brings up deep responses in others. You've come up with a combination that's made in heaven. This kind of alliance is truly unique so others are bound to get jealous. Defend it passionately.
● Love: Don't be ashamed of your greedy heart -- feed it. Some things to consider stuffing it with: art, flirtation, music, debate, laughter.... Or how about a nice mixture? It'll appreciate it.
● General: Fun's definitely in the stars, and while others may be in a mellower mode, you're raring to go. Find a friend or two who can keep up with you, and choose something great to do. A daytime adventure might be about your speed, or the hustle and bustle of shopping for a new outfit, or a special lunch at an interesting restaurant. Start a new tradition and enjoy every minute -- these are the days that memories are made of.
Gemini (5/21 to 6/21)
● Work: Your thinking is sharp and clear right now, and you are ready to take your projects to a new level. It might require a certain amount of social finesse to get everything you need lined up, but you can do it.
● Finances: Your pace is a lot slower now than it was two years ago. That's actually good for your financial health, although it seems like the opposite. You're able to pick and choose now, to make decisions that will pay off down the road. It's the kind of thing you just have to take on faith.
● Love: Your quick mind, high energy and undeniable allure make for a very tempting package, especially with the stars in your romantic corner. There's no need to focus on one person (in fact, you'll probably find it impossible).
● General: You're in full nesting mode, doing your best to create a scene of domestic bliss that would rival a Norman Rockwell painting, and your traditional side is actively engaged. Someone in this scene, though, may have a differing idea about what constitutes the kind of perfect day you're striving for -- perhaps they want to try something offbeat or create a new tradition. Approach it with a spirit of compromise and good cheer, and you'll like the way it ends up.
Cancer (6/22 to 7/22)
● Work: Take care of internal needs first and foremost right now. There might be outside demands, but they can wait -- your house needs to be in better order before you can look away even for a minute.
● Finances: You feel so cautious you can hardly function. Are you being sensible or are you shell shocked? You certainly don't want to go through the emotional and financial upheaval you've experienced. For that kind of thing, once is enough, but it's up to you whether or not it leaves a permanent scar.
● Love: A new connection may have a rocky beginning, but the stars say there's more to it than immediately meets the eye. So you have different ideas -- perhaps it'll work in a more interesting way.
● General: You're both giving and receiving lots of warmth and affection, making your spirit very bright. Family and friends are definitely in the stars, and if you let them know how much they mean to you, you'll be showered with similar sentiments (and you do adore being adored). Similarly, if you have a significant other, there's no time like the present to remind yourself -- and them -- why you like them so very much.
Leo (7/23 to 8/22)
● Work: You are in the avant-garde right now and should be able to wow a client or woo a customer with a showy display of how out-there you can get. There's no chance of scaring them off unless you really go overboard.
● Finances: You can no longer go on your assumptions. Your financial needs have changed as drastically as the world economy has. It's time to look deeply at your personal issues before you decide how to adapt to your new environment. What you see will be a surprise.
● Love: Both today and tomorrow are stellar for dates, friends and all sorts of action. As the born ringleader, you can orchestrate the whole beautiful circus -- and they'll love you for it. It's the greatest show on earth!
● General: Finish up your preparations now and get ready for some real fun. While you do those pesky errands, you may come across something you'll want to buy on impulse. If it's not too expensive, go for it. Let yourself float on a whim for once and damn the plans. And if you face a minor setback, you'll recover gracefully and forge forth to the fun part.
Virgo (8/23 to 9/22)
● Work: Your family life might interfere with your career ambitions for the moment. It might be frustrating, but it's a good time to regroup and put all your affairs in order so you can devote yourself more fully to the cause.
● Finances: Why set pragmatic goals? They only guarantee less than stellar results. Tell yourself that the sky is the limit and don't believe anyone who tells you otherwise. It's the first step you can take toward making it so.
● Love: Make a big splash -- wear something shiny, say outrageous things and generally cause a commotion. You'll get noticed, and that's only right when you're as naturally warm and charming as you are.
● General: Your good vibes just keep going, making your world a peaceful and pleasant one. Plan for fun with family and friends -- an outing that has to do with music, art or generally appreciating beauty will be extra pleasing for you. Tonight, plan to let loose with mojitos or another beverage -- romance is also in the stars (lucky you!).
Libra (9/23 to 10/23)
● Work: It is time for you to move out beyond the safety zone a little and report your findings back to the home base. Your explorations should yield some interesting data and maybe a new opportunity.
● Finances: Money changes hands but not because of an exchange of material possessions. You're either collecting on a loan or being forced to pay off one. No matter which end of the transaction you are on, you should feel good to finally get it over and done with.
● Love: You're known for your prowess at flirtation, but this is ridiculous -- ridiculously good. Choose your victim and make them feel good, and if you like it, take it further. It's a win-win situation.
● General: An introverted mood on your part may be clashing with the fun going on all around you, and this could leave you feeling a little bit lonely. Embrace the spirit -- force yourself to attend that gathering with family and friends at someone's home. Be patient with yourself, too; you definitely deserve some TLC, and if you treat yourself right, you'll feel much better.
Scorpio (10/24 to 11/21)
● Work: You will be much more susceptible to groupthink than usual, and you might want to go it alone for the next several days if you're worried about the direction your institution or department is headed.
● Finances: You are drawing people to you like a magnet. Unfortunately, they're the wrong kind of people. The universe is giving you a mirror to look into. What about them reminds you of yourself? Find out and work on it before you can start attracting money.
● Love: You've heard that love is patient, but you don't necessarily believe it. Let them think you're taking it easy -- your mind's hard at work on how you can fulfill your heart's desires.
● General: Your dance card is full, full, full. No, you can't be everywhere at once, but fortunately you have the energy, the verve and the amped-up social skills to make each and every scene, work the room and charm everybody's socks off. Wear your dancing shoes, because you might just end up doing the electric slide -- or locked in a slow-dance embrace.
Sagittarius (11/22 to 12/21)
● Work: Your family is conspiring to drive you insane -- or does it just seem that way? Whatever the case may be, you know you still have a job to do with or without their madcap antics.
● Finances: When you're stuck behind a roadblock, you can either let it defeat you or you can get in gear. Choose to get in gear. Try to figure out why you can't move forward. Once you understand the issues involved, you'll have an easier time dismantling the barricade to success.
● Love: Why make a decision when you can just have fun? Friends, laughter, and flirtation are in the cards; play the game without bothering about whether or what you'll win.
● General: Argh! All around you, people are taking it easy, but you're sneaking off to check your work email or go to the office for an hour (which easily turns into three or four). Yes, there are challenges in the work arena right now, and yes, you definitely feel like it'll get away from you if you let it. However, the stars say that you could put a lot of energy in that direction and still not get a lot done. Force yourself to relax and join the fun.
Capricorn (12/22 to 01/19)
● Work: It is time for you and your team to buckle down and drive forward over the next several days, so stay on track and maintain discipline at all costs. It won't be fun, but it will save heartache in the long run.
● Finances: Friends can help you come up with the money you need but in an indirect way. The support and guidance they offer you are priceless. When someone tells you how to get organized, it would be worth your while to listen. It will make reaching your goals that much easier.
● Love: It's a perfect day (or night) to start some new little romantic projects, so put out your feelers for a fun party, ask someone out for a casual beverage or get online to look for a hottie.
● General: Leave it to you to bring something brainy to the same old equation. At a family gathering, you'll be the one to uncover that one of your relatives had a storied career as a rocket scientist, and you'll while away the hours learning all about a new field; or you'll be the one to inaugurate a fresh tradition of playing a word game with a big, festive group of friends. And, naturally, you're hailed as a genius for livening things up.
Aquarius (1/20 to 2/18)
● Work: Whatever teams or departments you are in charge of can stand to revisit core values. If you're not in leadership yet, now is a good time for you to bring up the topic in any venue.
● Finances: You have mixed feelings about getting ahead, which makes success highly unlikely. Are you really selling your soul for money or is that image just your latest excuse? Being human means accepting that you are less than perfect. The cure for your nagging feeling could be that simple.
● Love: Open up, and do it quick -- someone who seems incompatible may share some of your treasured ideals. You never know who can ignite your mental fireworks, and those are the sexiest kind.
● General: A partnership could be a little rocky now, and it's coming at a most inconvenient time. Instead of demanding an apology or dwelling on what they owe you, get into the spirit of forgiveness and let it go, if possible. The path that you choose now can definitely be a new, improved one, and you can invite the partner in question to join you so that you both can stop worrying about the current bumps. Move on down the road!
Pisces (2/19 to 3/20)
● Work: There is a lot going on around you, but you won't have to respond so much as perceive the details. Action can wait for later as long as you are committed to observing the minutiae of the day.
● Finances: You've taken a lot of hits in the last year but you have to draw the line somewhere and today is the day you have no choice in the matter. Refuse to be anyone's doormat. Things are likely to go well, but even if they don't, you'll be left with your sense of self-intact.
● Love: Romantic improvement's in the stars, but you've got to do your part. What's in your heart that's past its expiration date? Clean it out -- you'll still have the memories.