● General: If there's any sign out there that's innately equipped to handle conflict, it's yours. You'd never admit it, of course, but deep down you actually enjoy it -- the thrill and the rush of adrenaline that battle conjures up, that is. So if you need to take a stand now, whether for yourself or for a dear one, it definitely won't be a problem. Just warn any innocent extras before the chase scene begins.
Aries (3/21 to 4/19)
● Work: A strong emotional reaction to something in the world of work could catch you by surprise now. Breathe deeply, count to 20 and concentrate on channeling this energy into a force for improvement.
● Finances: Life itself can hurt your feelings even more than insensitive people can. Something you've prided yourself on has crumbled or you've gotten a penalty reserved only for losers. Those are just your take on things, though. Find a more constructive way to look at the way things have played out.
● Love: Expect the unexpected now. Your plans may go awry -- and your first reaction may be to get a wee bit testy about it. But if you're able to take it in stride, you can instead make the best of it.
● General: You've been quite busy lately, and for all the right reasons. A certain someone has been keeping you occupied in a variety of departments. In other words, whether you've been together or not, you've been quite absorbed with them -- and quite unable to concentrate on anything else. Fortunately, you can make this a three-day weekend if you need to. No one who knows you will expect to see you tomorrow.
Taurus (4/20 to 5/20)
● Work: You're extra sensitive and prone to overreact. A situation that you could usually respond to calmly may really push your buttons now. Take many deep breaths before responding.
● Finances: You're not the risk taker you once were. Everything you consider investing in looks as if it won't pay off. Luckily for you, you are not the Princess in The Princess and the Pea. Continue stuffing your money under the mattress if that's what helps you sleep well at night.
● Love: A glance across a crowded room could get hot. A casual conversation could get intense. You could even get a little more than you're bargaining for when it comes to things love-related!
● General: Ready to put your money where your mouth is? Good, because you'll get your opportunity today when someone who possesses a specialty comes along. Perhaps you're wondering what to do about a relationship issue? Well, you probably won't have to wonder much longer. Confrontation has a funny way of making things clear and forcing you to make a decision.
Gemini (5/21 to 6/21)
● Work: Taking a little extra care with your health now -- eating right, getting some exercise, not burning the candle at both ends -- yields a big payoff. Doing your best work isn't possible if you're feeling subpar.
● Finances: The outcome you have any say over is far, far down the line. Right now it feels like you are helpless to change things. In a way you are, but in a more important way you are still leading your life slowly and steadily toward your long-term financial goals. Don't expect to feel the wind in your hair and you won't be disappointed.
● Love: Whoa, there! It's either slow down or burn out -- and burnt out just isn't hot. Take good care of yourself -- eat right, get some exercise, seek mental and emotional balance -- and you'll be sitting pretty.
● General: Change is coming whether you like it or not, so hold on. Ultimately, you won't mind much because it will arrive with some extremely benevolent planetary ambassadors in tow to ensure that all goes well. You can officially allow yourself to have fun and let loose. There's a wonderful safety net under you.
Cancer (6/22 to 7/22)
● Work: Try acknowledging distractions and giving yourself a set amount of time off to think about it. Some emotional upheaval -- bad, good or otherwise -- is likely to interfere with your concentration now.
● Finances: You deserve to do something indulgent. You already know the present rules of the game, so staying in budget barely needs to be mentioned. You'll find a new item to add to your list of things you can do for yourself on the cheap. Let yourself get creative.
● Love: You'll want to surround yourself with your favorite people -- those who are fun and supportive, those who help you understand yourself and the world around you better. You may even need their romantic advice.
● General: No, it's not like you to want to stay in. But at the moment, there's nowhere you'd rather be and nothing you'd rather do than snuggle up with a dear one, either at your place or theirs, and make the world go away. Telling you not to let anyone talk you out your temporary hibernation is silly. When did you ever let anyone talk you in or out of anything, after all? Just say 'no' gently.
Leo (7/23 to 8/22)
● Work: If balance has been elusive lately amid the diverse demands on you, make a proactive effort to find it. Nurturing your family, your hobbies and yourself is just as important as work -- if not more so.
● Finances: When you think about your youth, what comes to mind is the boundless energy and excitement you felt. Wanting to get those back is an almost universal desire. The irony is that wishing for it too badly is a drain on the energy you have. Focus on building your nest egg instead of on being a chick.
● Love: Somebody who seems like a kindred spirit might not share your priorities. If you can identify this difference early, you'll avoid heartache later on. Ask some telling questions, and really listen to the answers.
● General: You should expect rather odd and coincidental occurrences over the course of the day, and it's a given that what you'll be saying will be a bit over the top -- at least to dear ones who aren't used to seeing you in this condition. Don't even try to hold anything back, though. It's your turn to let go. Big time. They'll get over it.
Virgo (8/23 to 9/22)
● Work: If you find yourself unable to stay on task, it may be smarter to take a real break. Work's liable to make you restless, and there are ample distractions if you want to procrastinate.
● Finances: What used to motivate and energize you now simply feels like an obligation. Even taking care of your family is like a ball and chain instead of the joy it once was. That's a typical response to the crazy economy so don't take it personally, and don't let it warp your view of those in your life.
● Love: A good goal for you when it comes to romantic matters right now is a simple one: friends first. It'll free you up to be yourself, without wild expectations, and also enable you to suss them out too.
● General: Today's financial news has you thinking about how to add a bit more cash to your wallet, and you have some ideas. One of them is quite good -- it involves making money by turning your hobby into a part-time job. Nice. You may eventually end up doing the hobby full-time and your 'job' part-time. Even better, hmm?
Libra (9/23 to 10/23)
● Work: Put your interests first -- then you can see about hooking someone else up. Your generous impulses and willingness to help make you well liked, but what's going on right now isn't a popularity contest.
● Finances: You've gotten pretty good at expressing your discontent. You've even become an expert at expressing your anguish. But what you have to re-master is showing your love and contentment. No amount of money is worth losing that ability.
● Love: You may need to go out of your way to seek your usual lovely balance now. It might be as simple as making an extra effort to be generous -- with your time, your listening, your smile. It's so worth it.
● General: Oh, this is going to be interesting, that's for sure. Summer is here, and you're certainly feeling it. The heat will urge you to make some serious changes in your life -- and you know exactly where to start, don't you? It looks as if you're planning to begin at the bottom and work your way up. Just let your loved ones know the news as gently as possible. They might not be prepared for this.
Scorpio (10/24 to 11/21)
● Work: Act without hesitation on your vision for your work now, and watch yourself rise in everyone's estimation. If what you want is respect, well, you've got it -- all you have to do is let your inner confidence out to play.
● Finances: Those who prey on weakness are out in full force today. They may mistake you for a fool but that doesn't make you one. Let them drain themselves being persuasive because you simply cannot be swayed.
● Love: Have that smile ready -- whether it's of the smoldering, come-hither variety or a grin of glee, it's pretty much all you need now. Let it pave the way to all sorts of interesting encounters.
● General: Someone has been sniffing around lately and has caught your scent. This probably means that a secret you've been guarding may be revealed, much to your chagrin. Just be sure that your dear one isn't caught off guard. You owe it to them to let them know what's going on, especially after last night.
Sagittarius (11/22 to 12/21)
● Work: You're reconciling your internal state with what's happening around you, but your coworkers may find you unusually withdrawn. They'll probably also recognize this phase of yours. Take your time.
● Finances: You're feeling happy and that has more to do with your friendships than with your financial state. In fact, you have to block certain thoughts of money out of your mind altogether if you want to enjoy life today. You can go back over the messy details later. For today, enjoy the good feelings.
● Love: Are you feeling like you're forgetting something? Knowing you, it could be your keys, but right now it's probably also a signal to attend to your internal world as well as the external one.
● General: Ready for some fireworks? Good, because there's a whole bunch on the way. Today's frenetic energy will urge you to make some changes with regard to your goals for the future, which certainly could mean that you'll feel the need to begin associating with a whole new peer group. If that's the case, try to ease away from your current crew gently -- or offer to take them along.
Capricorn (12/22 to 01/19)
● Work: Keeping your commitment to the highest quality at times like these shows true integrity. Your willingness to put in extra time on an important project can win you both power and prestige now.
● Finances: You'll never get what you want without being structured and disciplined, and that was as true two years ago as it is today. You just weren't as aware of the necessity then. So don't waste time crying over what seems like extra or even unnecessary work.
● Love: Snap decision? No sweat. You'll know who you want to talk to, and you'll know just what to say (and when to just smile). Head out with some friends and take charge of any and every situation.
● General: Today's momentum is making it seem all the more urgent to get the show on the road. Now this could mean that you're preparing to storm into your boss's office in the morning and make some demands -- but think about that. You know how authority figures react to ultimatums, right? And it's not usually all that well, is it? Consider a subtler tactic.
Aquarius (1/20 to 2/18)
● Work: Get your team together and have a little fun. You're not usually the party planner or morale event instigator, but you'll feel oddly fulfilled if you make yourself socially useful when it comes to work now.
● Finances: Finally, the knowledge that life is about more than money has hit home. You couldn't find enough cash in the universe to pay for the gestalt you have today. It changes everything, from your attitude right down to your bank account. Ironic, isn't it?
● Love: Putting yourself in a vulnerable position in the realm of romance is definitely a risk, but it may well be worth it. Of all the possible outcomes, personal growth is a near certainty.
● General: Prepare yourself. The more you've been thinking about doing something 'different' lately -- and the more restricted, controlled and constrained you've been feeling -- the more amazingly erratic your behavior has seemed to the people around you. That's not a reason to stop yourself, however. Every now and then, everyone needs to let go. It's officially your turn, and your turn has only just started.
Pisces (2/19 to 3/20)
● Work: Enlist a trusted colleague or friend to help you choose, then act as if you're full of conviction. Even if you truly can't decide the best course of action, it may not be wise to look wishy-washy now.
● Finances: You have different opinions about money now than you used to, and so do those around you. What used to be called credit is now quite rightly called debt. Avoid it like the plague, as you should have all along the way.
● Love: If there were a road sign for the state of your heart right now, it'd be 'Caution: Curves Ahead' or maybe 'Limited Visibility.' Expect some emotional ups and downs, and possibly a little fog.